Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her I was glad of that, we'd get some use out of it. She almost blushed. Almost. I came up behind her, took those boobs in my hands, and kissed her on the neck. She kissed me back, then pushed me away.

After that I somehow I kept my hands off of Annie through dinner and cleanup, but then she told me that she wanted to show me the striptease that she had done at the little parties that she and John had indulged in. She was very good - first just posturing, pulling her shoulders back, then shaking those enormous boobs in my direction, staring at me, biting her lower lip. She slipped out of her skirt, now dancing in just that tiny bra and some equally sexy panties. For a woman of her dimensions, she was surprisingly graceful. Her hips began to undulate forward and back, then shook side to side, those magnificent boobs trembling.

"Annie, I had no idea about these talents of yours..."

"Hold on, big boy, I'm just getting started."

Slowly, slowly Annie slipped her fingers inside her bra, starting at her neck, pulling the strings apart. Her boobs sprung free, but she covered her nipples with her hands while she lifted, twisted and shimmied. Even though I had seen them and touched them and sucked on them before, it was tantalizing and fascinating. And even frustrating.

Finally with a flourish she lifted her boobs nearly to her face and released them. With a swing of her shoulders they wobbled down in front of me. I lifted my hands, but she grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the arms of my chair while her distended nipples grazed my forehead, then my lips. She jumped back and began sliding her panties down. She stopped when her pubic hair was peeking out and the panties were just a ribbon of cloth across her hips, holding her hands behind her head and letting her hips rotate as if of their own will. At last she turned, slipped out of her last clothing and presented herself to me naked, legs spread, shoulders back in sexual display.

"Now, Mike, reach out and slide a finger into my cunt. Deeper. Now flick my clit with your thumb."

I flicked, she jumped, her face and torso crimson with lust. When she could no longer stand it she abruptly twisted away and plopped down beside me, the tension gone. We embraced as I somehow quickly stripped.

"Wow, babe, that was fantastic. You were so sexy..."

"You expected not sexy? I've worked at it, I practiced until John was a lump of pudding. And I'm not a baby."

Remembering our first meeting, I dryly pointed out that when you're naked the relationship changes.

"Mike, that whole dance was different because I was doing the sorts of things that I could do in front of a group. Imagine some other guys sitting around the room. I'd dance in front of each one of them, I'd let them do what you did to me. Now for the final act. Fuck me, Mike, fuck me right here in my living room where the others might be sitting. Where they could all experience it with us."

Annie stretched her arms out along the back of her couch, her boobs lifting up, and scooted forward to present her pussy to me at the edge of her seat. I knelt between her spread legs and penetrated her easily, slowly, as though that were the inevitable most natural thing in the world. We rutted for a long time in that position, me imagining that she had her arms around two other guys who finally leaned over and had their way with her boobs. The feelings boiled up in both of us, pushing each other to the brink.

Finally Annie murmured, "Give it to me, Mike, while the guys watch."

That set us both off on a long continuous bout of Annie squirming, squealing, lifting her hips up from her seat to get me in deeper, contractions coming and coming and coming. I came longer than I thought possible, always another twinge, another thrust, another contraction. When it was over I lifted her onto the couch and slipped in beside her. We rested, exhausted.

"Annie, I think I'm in love."

"Careful with that word. I'm ready for sex, but I don't know about the rest. You're great, Mike, don't get me wrong. But let's go one step at a time."

"I'll stay the night and fuck you some more. Tomorrow's Saturday, we can fuck again in the morning, then shower, then fuck again..."

"Sounds wonderful. Just what I had in mind. We'll fuck, and chew on each other's naughty bits, and do everything. But then, Mike, then, I want to talk about organizing one of those little sex parties. While we were fucking just now I was imagining another guy sitting on each side of me, mauling my boobs."

So we shared some of the same kinky urges. It didn't seem possible after what we had just been through, but my cock jumped again. Annie noticed.

END OF PART ONE

12