Annie

Story Info
Two people have different accounts of the same event.
759 words
4.04
34.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To whom it may concern,

I've decided that I can't live with what I've done. You'll soon understand why:

I saw Annie Genson leave the bar at around two o'clock, like she always does on Saturday nights. I don't know how much I had to drink that night, but it was enough to make me believe that I had to have her, no matter what.

So I followed her for a few blocks until we were in a deserted area. I pulled my gun on her and told her not to make a sound. She was terrified. I led her to my van nearby and we went in through the back.

I told her to undress. She did, with tears running down her face. When she was naked I stared at her for a while, momentarily frozen by her perfection. She kept trying to cover herself up but she wisely forced herself to cooperate.

I straddled her stomach, pinning her arms down, and did nothing but fondle her breasts for what seemed like an hour.

I then took off my pants and underwear and told her to suck my dick, and that she better not try anything funny if she knew what's good for her. She did well to meet my demands.

With my penis lubed up, I forced her legs wide open and continued to pin her down. I pushed into her, despite her shrieks of horror. I fucked her slowly, pausing for several seconds when all the way inside her. After what seemed like two hours, I finally shot off deep within her. She must've been in shock; all she could do was stare at me.

I opened the doors, pushed her out, and drove off with all of her clothes still in the van.

That was two nights ago. Ever since I sobered up I've been ready to kill myself, I just couldn't decide how I was going to do it. Pills seemed like the best way, so that's what I'll do now. I should be dead in about half an hour.

I'm sorry, Annie.

Goodbye.

Phillip D. Bordman

----------------------------------------

Dear Diary,

You won't believe what happened to me tonight!

I left Chucky's at the usual time to go home. When I was about two blocks away, a man with a gun stopped me! I didn't think he was going to shoot me, I thought he just wanted my purse.

But he didn't.

Instead, he led me to this van and we climbed into the back of it. Then, he told me to take my clothes off! Now I know I should've been scared to death, but I wasn't really. I took off my blouse with him watching closely and I was so excited! I started sweating, my eyes watered; I couldn't believe what I was feeling.

When I had everything off, he looked at my naked body. My natural reaction was to cover up my breasts and crotch immediately, but I constantly fought that urge and it made me so hot. My heart had never raced that way before!

He got on top of me and squeezed my tits for about ten minutes. On the outside I must've looked panic-stricken, but on the inside I was silently enjoying being groped by such powerful hands, his fingers kneading my flesh.

After that, he whipped out his great big cock and shoved it into my mouth. I purposely gagged on it, bringing on more tears. I was being fucked in the mouth and I was powerless to stop it.

Wonderful.

And then, he took me.

He wrenched my legs apart and dove in mercilessly! On the outside I heard myself crying no, but on the inside I was smiling wickedly!

After twenty glorious minutes, he filled me with his cum.

As he zipped up, I could only stare in awe at the man who had just changed my life forever, the man who helped me to discover a whole new side of myself.

He then pushed me out of the van and left, but all my clothes were still inside! Crouching in the nude, outside, two blocks away from home, my cunt full of spunk, I honestly never felt hornier in my life! I was almost hoping that someone would see me, but no one did.

Back inside my apartment, I sat down directly in front of the door and masturbated furiously! Fifteen seconds later I had the best orgasm of my life, and I owe it all to that stranger.

Life sure is crazy sometimes!

Annie