Annie

Story Info
Annie realizes just how lonely her step-father is.
2.2k words
4.34
95.1k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie was fifteen when her mother remarried. Her mother, nearly forty, surprised everyone with her new husband—a 28-year-old handsome professional that she had met one night at the gym. Their engagement was short, only a few months, before a quick ceremony in Vegas. Shortly after, Chad, whom Annie had never met until that day, moved into their two-story Seattle home with them. She was immediately smitten with him, in that way that all fifteen-year-old girls can be when an older, attractive man is around.

He wasn’t that old, Annie had surmised then. She counted it up. He was only thirteen years older. Soon, though, it was painfully obvious that he wasn’t just good-looking and young, but he was also her step-father and a figure of authority in her life. His first attempts at discipline were thwarted and quickly a rift grew between the two. They never spoke much and avoided each other as much as possible. Annie’s friends would always notice an air of tension in the house when they came to visit.

Months passed and became years. Soon, Annie was eighteen and had spent most of her time in the past few months drawing plans to move out with a few girlfriends after graduation. Her mother had extended the invitation to stay on while she took courses at the local university, however, her mother, a busy advertising executive, was rarely home, and the thought of spending that much time in the house with Chad didn’t exactly sound appeasing.

It was another lonely Friday night for Annie. She came home shortly after school, pausing only to gossip with her girlfriends at the coffee shop on the way home. She had recently broken up with her boyfriend of one year and didn’t want to spend much time in public. She preferred to bury herself in end-of-the-year schoolwork and her plans for moving out.

She dropped her backpack by the coatrack, kicked off her shoes, and hung up her leather jacket. Walking across the hardwood floors of the hallway into the kitchen, she noticed that the house was eerily quiet, even more than usual. Typically, even if her mother were away on business, she could at least hear the tell-tale clickings of Chad’s keyboard as he worked away at another report…or whatever. Annie never really cared. Chad was just her mother’s husband and of no concern to her.

Shrugging, she padded into the kitchen and opened the fridge, pondering for a moment, then grabbing a bottle of fruit juice. As she closed the refrigerator door and turned around, she was startled by Chad, standing behind her. She gasped inwardly, frightened for a moment, then smiled.

"Hi, Chad," she said.

"Afternoon, Annie," he replied. "Your mom wanted me to let you know that an important business meeting in Toronto came up and she had to fly out today. She’ll back sometime Tuesday."

"Surprise, surprise," Annie said sarcastically, opening the top of her fruit juice.

Chad shrugged. "She’s a busy woman, I guess. I’ll be in the office if you need me." With that, he walked past her and towards the staircase that led to his office.

Annie couldn’t help herself by sneaking a peek of Chad’s backside as he walked away. His clean and pressed Dockers always made for a nice sight. She had to admit that she had never gotten over her teenage crush on him, even if he was a pain in the ass. That didn’t deny his good looks. Annie smiled, took a sip of her juice, then retrieved her backpack from the foyer and retreated to her own room.

Once in her bedroom, she dropped her backpack onto the floor and flopped onto her bed. She had all intentions of working on an essay due Monday, but she couldn’t bring herself to it. It had been a busy week and she was tired of work. She lay there for a few moments, staring at the stars she had painted on the ceiling, before drifting off into a light sleep.

She awoke a few hours later to a quiet knock at her door. Rubbing her eyes, she sat up. "Come in," she said, wondering what it could be that Chad would want.

Chad stepped into the room. "You got a phone call a little bit ago. Margie, I think? She wanted to know if you were going bowling with them tonight."

Annie grimaced visibly, even in the now-darkened room. It was Margie’s idea to get her over Allen, her ex-boyfriend. Bowling was not Annie’s idea of a dating pool.

"No, I’m not," she replied. "What did you tell her?"

"Just that you were sleeping," Chad said. "I said I’d let you know she called." Chad looked at her closely and Annie was suddenly embarrassed. Her uniform pleated skirt had ridden high up her thighs during her brief nap, showing off a peek of her panties. She tried inconspicuously to pull the skirt down.

"Are you okay?" Chad asked.

"I’m fine," Annie replied. "Just sleepy."

"No, I mean, with everything else," he said. "Your mother told me that you and Allen broke up. How are things?"

Annie sighed. Leave it to her gossipy mother to pass that information onto him. "I’m okay," she said. "I’ll get over it."

Chad frowned. "Maybe you should go out with your friends," he said. "It might be good for you."

Annie shook her head. "I’m tired—it’s been a long week. I’d really rather just be by myself."

"Okay," Chad replied, his eyes flitting to the still hiked-up skirt. "You sure you’ll be okay?" He sat down on the edge of her bed. "Do you want to talk about it? I mean, I know we’re hardly close, but it wasn’t that long ago that I was your age."

Annie felt a shot of electricity move through her. This was the closest she had ever been to Chad in the two years he’d lived here. "Yeah," she murmured. "Um, I’ll be okay."

Chad didn’t move, though, and he had a far-off, dreamy look in his eyes. "Well, if you’re sure," he replied. He placed a hand on her upper leg. "But I’d really like to stay."

"Chad…," she said, but he stopped her words with a kiss. She resisted at first, but soon, she gave into its power.

"Annie," he said breathlessly when their lips parted. "I’m sorry. I’ve just…I’ve been so lonely with your mother gone…and…and, oh god, you’ve always been so beautiful."

Annie could no longer resist. She took the hand Chad had on her thigh and moved it toward her now moistened panties. "Shut up," she said. "Shut up and kiss me."

A deep guttural moan came from deep within Chad and he buried his tongue deep in her mouth, rubbing her throbbing pussy with one hand and groping at her plentiful chest with the other. He moved her and leaned her back so that he was lying on top of her. They lay there for awhile, kissing each other’s necks and mouths until Chad moved his fingers to the buttons of her school blouse. Expertly, he unbuttoned her shirt swiftly and unsnapped her front-snap bra.

"You are so fucking beautiful," he said, before tugging on a nipple with his teeth. Annie moaned in excitement. She didn’t know if Chad knew it, but she was a virgin and this was the furthest, most intimate she had gone with anyone.

Chad kissed his way down her chest and abdomen, moving up her uniform skirt and pulling down her white lace panties until they were at her ankles. Annie kicked them to the floor and suddenly, became very aware of where exactly Chad was. She closed her legs with a snap and blushed.

Chad looked up at her. "Come on honey," he said raspily. "Open them up for me. Let me see that warm spot."

Annie slowly opened her legs and Chad moaned again. "Oh god," he said. "You shave." With that, he buried his face into her wet pussy, tugging on her virgin clit with his teeth, pushing his hot tongue into her. Annie moaned in delight, her eyes closing. Chad continued to work his magic with his tongue on her clit, inserting a few of his fingers into her pussy for good measure. Annie began to rock back and forth with the pleasure of it.

Chad gave her clit one last, good suckle, then wiped his face on the back of his hand and gave Annie a good hard kiss. She could taste her own juices in his mouth and it excited her further. Chad began to unbuckle his belt and pants. Annie helped him, her fingers fumbling around his. Together, they took his pants off and tossed them to the floor next to Annie’s panties. Chad took one of Annie’s hands and led it to his nine-inch penis.

Annie gasped. It was rock-hard in her hand and, with Chad’s help, she began to stroke it slowly. Chad moaned and kissed her throat.

"I want you to suck my cock," Chad said into her ear.

Annie was unsure what to do. Finally, she decided to tell the truth. "I’ve never done that before," she said to him.

"That’s okay," Chad said breathily, smiling. He sat up on the bed with her. "Get onto the floor next to the bed. Stand on your knees and put my cock in your mouth."

Annie did as Chad instructed. As she wrapped her full lips around Chad’s cock, he groaned.

"Now suck on it," he said. "Up and down, honey."

Annie began to suck on Chad’s cock, working her head up and down. Chad put both his hands on the back her head and pushed her face into his crotch.

"Fuck, yeah, honey," he said in between groans. "Fuck yeah, that’s the way."

Annie had nearly all nine inches in her mouth and she could feel a slight gag reflex, but otherwise, she wanted to keep going. One of Chad’s hands reached down to twist a pert nipple and she groaned. When she couldn’t take it anymore, she looked up at Chad, his face twisted into a look of ecstasy. He looked down at her.

"Come here, honey," he said and pulled her up onto his lap, her legs wrapped around his back, his hard cock sitting against her moistened pussy lips. He kissed her hard on the mouth, his tongue probing her. She responded eagerly.

"Goddamn, I want to fuck you," he said, a hand between her pussy lips, rubbing her clit. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

Annie moaned. "Oh yes," she said. "Oh god yes."

"Tell me."

"Oh Chad, I want you to fuck me!"

Chad put his lips to her ear and whispered, "Call me Daddy."

"Oh, Daddy," she whispered back. "I want you to fuck me but I’m afraid."

Chad pinched her clit between his fingers and rubbed it there. Her eyes closed and she rocked back on his lap, grabbing hold of his cock and rubbing it in the same rhythm.

"Afraid of what?" Chad asked, his mouth on her neck again.

"I’m a virgin," she replied.

Chad smiled. "I know," he replied, grabbed onto his cock and thrust it into her tight, virginal pussy, breaking past her hymen and straight into the depths of her.

Annie screamed, but it was stifled by Chad’s hand. "It’s okay, baby," he said. "It only hurts for a minute." He slowed down his thrusts and moved slowly in and out of her, starting a rhythm that soon brought back Annie’s moans of pleasure.

"You like that, don’t you Annie?"

"Oh yes, Cha…Daddy! Oh yes!"

"Do you want me to keep fucking you? Have you been a naughty girl?"

"Oh Daddy, I’ve been a very naughty girl!"

Chad began to pick up the speed of his thrusts and Annie wrapped her hands around his neck and leaned back onto his lap, her breasts bouncing with the pumping of Chad’s rock hard cock inside her.

"Oh yes, Daddy! Yes!"

Suddenly, Chad pulled out of her. "Lay down on the bed," he growled. "I can’t cum in you and god damn am I close."

Annie laid down and, standing on his knees, Chad straddled her chest. "Play with yourself," he said. "Get those little fingers wet and play with your pussy."

Annie began to massage her swollen, throbbing clit. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Chad pushed her tits together and began to ram his cock in-between them, the tip of the head hitting her bottom lip. She opened her mouth and licked it each time.

Chad moaned, his thrusts becoming faster and faster between her tits. As he held them together, he pinched her nipples and she moaned with him.

Soon, Annie could feel her good orgasm coming over her. Her fingers moved quicker over her clit and she began to scream. "Oh god, I’m gonna cum!"

"Hold on baby girl," Chad said as his legs stiffened against Annie’s sides, "so am I!"

At the same time that Annie’s first orgasm ripped through her body like a lightning bolt, Chad unloaded his hot juices all over her tits, some of the spray reaching her face, where it clung to her lips and she licked it away. Chad collapsed onto Annie in exhaustion. There, he kissed her lips again.

"That was fucking incredible, baby girl," he said softly.

"Yeah," Annie replied breathlessly.

Chad pulled up one of the blankets and covered their semi-naked bodies with it. "Let’s sleep here tonight."

Annie, exhausted, made no move to object.