Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie headed into the bathroom and over to the other door which she assumed led to Sandy's bedroom, where Sandy was now.

Just then Sandy called out from that same room," Go ahead and get in. I already put the bubbles in. I'll be in in a minute I just have to find something first."

Annie wondered what that could be, but was a little relived that she could undress and get into the tub alone. She was still a bit self conscious about her body especially around someone as truly stunning as Sandy was and this way some of the anxiety is lifted. As Annie lowered herself into the hot bubble bath she caught a glimpse of someone walking down the hall past the bathroom door that she had forgotten to close. She wondered what in the world Sandy was up to. The tub was nice and deep and Annie could feel the hot water working away all her muscle tension. It felt so good that she leaned back and closed her eyes, breathing in the aroma of the lilac scented bubble bath Sandy used. I'm never going to be able to smell a lilac again with out thinking of her, Annie thought and smiled to herself.

Annie must have dozed off for a few minutes because the next thing she knew she heard a noise like glass hitting on glass and looked up and there was Sandy holding an open champagne bottle and two glasses. Gorgeous and sexy Sandy who was only wearing a little black thong which looked completely delicious on her tanned skin Annie found that she was holding her breath with out even realizing it and let it out in one long breath.

"You are truly beautiful," Annie said blushing profusely.

"Thank you." Sandy said and smiled "Here you go," handing Annie a wine glass. "Sorry it took me so long I was having a hard time popping the cork." Sandy poured Annie a full glass of wine and then poured one for herself. Sandy smiled down at Annie and said, "Looked like you made yourself right at home. You looked very comfortable."

Annie blushed and stammered, "I'm sorry. I guess I got a little more tired shopping than I thought."

Sandy took Annie's face in her hands and looked deep into her eyes and said ," Don't worry about it. I would have taken care of you I wouldn't have let you drown."

Sandy giggled and took her panties and slipped them right down to the floor! Annie was startled to see it happen so fast but once she saw Sandy standing there in the candle light nude Annie thought she knew for sure what heaven must be like, and what angels must look like. Simply stunning.

Sandy turns around and said, "Besides the champagne to help you relax I also brought in this." and turned around holding a small vibrator. "It's waterproof." she said with a grin. "We will also be needing this," and turned to the vanity drawer and got out a large bath sponge. "I'll wash your back if you wash mine." Sandy brought the vibrator and sponge to the tub and stepped in. "Mmmm nice and hot just the way I like it." Sandy sank down in the tub so that she was sitting directly across from Annie. She picked up one of Annie's feet and started to massage it. " How are your feet after all that shopping?"

Annie sighed, " Much better now. Thanks"

Andrea went to pick up Sandy's foot to return the favor but Sandy stopped her and said, " No I want you to just sit back and relax and enjoy. Let me be good to you."

Annie tried to do just that. She leaned back in the tub and closed her eyes but she suddenly was very nervous again with anticipation. Meanwhile Sandy's hands began to move up Annie's ankles to her calves massaging all the tension from them. It felt so wonderful to Annie. Sandy's hands stayed working on Annie's calves so long Annie was beginning to wonder if she would ever go any higher and hoping beyond hoping that she would. Finally Sandy's hands did go higher, to Annie's mid thigh, massaging and kneading the muscles as she went. Sandy teasingly massaged Annie's upper legs slowly getting closer and closer to Annie sweet mound in the middle but never quite touching her there. Annie was spreading her legs open wider and wider, she loved being teased but her body had other ideas! Sandy would have no part of it though. Every time Annie thought that finally Sandy was just going to give in and touch her, Sandy would move her hand back down Annie's thigh at the last possible second! Annie thought she was going to go crazy! She thought too much more of this and I'm just going to …

"What's that evil looking grin for?" Sandy asked, looking at Annie.

"Oh you'll see," Annie said.

Sandy continued to massage Annie's thighs moving up higher and higher ever so slowly. This time she got so close she could feel the heat coming off Annie's hot box. Just as her fingers barely grazed Annie's pubic hair she again pulled back and went back down Annie's thighs. This time though when Sandy pulled back Annie put her own hands down and started to rub herself. She was bright red with embarrassment and couldn't believe what she was doing but she just couldn't help herself either. It just felt so good and she was so damn horny! Her clitoris immediately began to swell. Her breath grew faster and deeper. Sandy just watched her enthralled with what she was seeing. Annie was so beautiful! Annie spread her legs wider, as wide as she could in the bath tub. Annie then took forefinger and her middle finger and inserted them together into her vagina. She almost came right then! Instead she looked right into Sandy's beautiful brown eyes. She could see the lust and intense yearning Sandy had for her right then. It startled her to see how badly Sandy wanted her. It also made Annie feel much more relaxed about what she was doing. She started to finger herself with more vigor and ground her pubic bone onto her hand, gyrating her hips.

Her thumb was rubbing at and around her clitoris. It felt so good. A moan escaped her slightly parted lips. Her nipples became so erect they looked ready to burst. Another moan came and then another. She was starting to have an orgasm. She pushed her hips up even more onto her hand and ground her hips even harder. Then her orgasm swelled and she was cumming. Her teeth were clenched tightly as the tides of orgasm took over her body. Her back arched and her toes curled. She was in pure ecstasy. Sandy could have almost came just watching her! She wished that she had video taped Annie's performance because it was easily the most beautiful site Sandy had ever seen. She was breathless just from watching! She wanted to say something to Annie, anything at all, but she was totally speechless.

After Annie's orgasm subsided she sat back up a little and said," Sorry, I just couldn't help it. I couldn't take waiting anymore."

Before she could say another word, Sandy kissed her. She kissed her with such passion and longing that Annie was breathing heavy again almost immediately. Annie realized just how badly she wanted this beautiful woman. In fact she just had to have her, plain and simple. Annie pushed Sandy back against the side of the tub and kissed her back with that same lustful yearning.

Annie caressed Sandy's soft warm cheek as they kissed. She thought it felt as though she were touching the finest, softest silk in the world. Her hand traveled down to Sandy's tender neck. Annie could feel Sandy's pulse and tell her heart was beating just as fast as Annie's was. That excited Annie very much. To know Sandy was just as turned on right now as Annie, gave Annie all the confidence she needed. Annie's hand slipped down to Sandy's breast. Annie could feel Sandy's nipple grow harder under her touch. She gently pulled and squeezed Sandy's nipples to make them even harder. Annie lowered her mouth to Sandy's breast. She at first just kissed Sandy's nipple very lightly, teasingly. Then she lightly flicked Sandy's now very erect nipple. Sandy moaned which made Annie's pussy quiver. She did it again this time a little harder. Again Sandy moaned softly. Annie gently suckled Sandy's nipple into her mouth and used her lips, tongue, and teeth now to tease Sandy with. Sandy arched her back so that Annie could have easier access to her bosoms. Annie slipped one hand down Sandy's flat smooth stomach to her groin. Her fingers slipped into Sandy's slit. She flicked her finger across Sandy's clitoris and watched Sandy's face as she moaned with pleasure. So beautiful, she thought. Annie kept rubbing and squeezing Sandy's pussy until her hand felt like it would fall off! Sandy was moaning like crazy now. She was so excited and wanted to cum so bad she felt like she'd go insane! Annie reached out of the tub and grabbed the vibrator. She turned back to Sandy with a grin and turned it on. She left it on low and placed the vibrator onto Sandy's pussy lips. Sandy almost came right then,.

Annie saw and moved the vibrator away, "Revenge is sweet," Annie said with a sly grin.

Sandy gasped, " Please! I don't know how much longer I can wait!"

Annie moved the vibrator so that it was now resting next to Sandy's clitoris. She watched as Sandy squirmed and wiggled trying to get the vibrator in just the right spot. Annie smiled again this time out of pleasure. She thoroughly was enjoying watching this beautiful lady at her most intimate time. She turned the vibrator up and moved it to Sandy's clitoris. Sandy's orgasm was instantaneous. Her body convulsed as she came even splashing water over the side of the tub! She orgasmed so hard her teeth rattled! Annie just tried to watch and keep out of the way so she wouldn't drown!

When at last Sandy's quaking began to subside, Annie asked, "Are you okay?"

Sandy just smiled and said, "I've never been more okay in my life!"

They held each other for awhile when the water started to cool Sandy said, "OK let's go get into my nice warm bed."

Annie looked at Sandy, smiled and said, "I thought you'd never ask."

They both stepped out of the tub. Sandy grabbed a big fluffy lilac towel and started to dry off Annie's supple body from her cute blonde haired head to her petite lovely toes. Sandy was for once in her life speechless. She still couldn't believe she was with this young beauty. Not that she was complaining, Far from it! Annie was easily the most stunning woman Sandy had ever been with, Sandy thought, not that I haven't been with beautiful woman but nothing like her. She was just sheer perfection. Sandy just wanted to kiss, lick, and suck her whole body. Sandy took her time drying Annie off; savoring every moment. When she was finally done she just threw the towel around herself and took Annie by the hand; leading her to the bedroom.

When Annie walked into the room , she was actually startled to see the room wasn't lilac! Sandy's bedroom was just as feminine as the bathroom though. The walls were just painted white with a flower border that matched her bedspread, and curtains. A big fluffy blue area rug was on the floor, everything just screamed femininity. She had the most beautiful four poster bed that Annie had ever seen. It was huge! It had white curtains with blue trim on both sides that you could close if you wanted. Carved in the headboard were faeries and pixies in a scene flying around. It was an incredible bed!

Sandy saw her admiring it and said," Isn't it amazing? My grandmother left it to me after she passed away." Sandy sat on the bed, "Well come on give it a shot. Haven't tested the mattress in a while." Sandy winked.

Annie sat down next to her. With all that happened earlier, Annie couldn't believe that she felt nervous again! The butterflies were back and her heart was pounding! Annie was kind of mad at herself, after all was she ever going to get over being so shy?

Annie turned to look at Sandy and said," You have a beautiful home. Just as I expected you would. Just as you should, your home would have to beautiful to match upwith you." Annie was now blushing like mad but she felt she had to let Sandy know how she felt, and right now. She continued " Look Sandy, about earlier I have some things I want to say but don't know how to say it so bear with me "I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I mean looking at you makes me breathless." Annie's face was a bright shade of red now." While I do really like you and enjoy being with you, I'm just not sure that this is what I really want. I'm sorry but I'm just so confused! Before meeting you I had never considered being with a woman, the thought never even entered my mind! I have loved being with you but I just don't know if I an be only with a woman forever. I'm not saying that I want to stop seeing you, but we have to take it slow okay?"

Sandy looked into Annie's eyes, smiled, and leaned over and kissed her very tenderly. " Look I meant what I said earlier. I want you but I want you with no doubts about us or guilt. I never would never ask you to do anything that you may regret. And honestly I believe if we were to commit to each other right now, I do believe you would regret it. You are very young and very inexperienced so if we were to commit, I know that someday you would regret it and feel like you had missed out on something. Besides you'd end up resenting me and we wouldn't survive. I don't want that for you. Not at all. I want you to know what's out there and know what you want beyond any doubts. Then maybe we can talk about commitment okay? Until then I just want to be with you when I can, and get to know the real Annie better. Then we'll see what happens okay?"

Annie was so relieved that they had talked about this and cleared the air. She hadn't realized until this moment just how nervous she really was! She breathed a sigh of relief and felt the tension dissipate.

Then Sandy kissed her again, this time deeper, and Annie's breath immediately sped up again. Sandy was such a good kisser, so tender yet firm. She tasted so sweet too. Annie felt like she was melting into a big pile of mush. Sandy's hand ran through Annie's golden blonde hair, feeling it's softness between her fingers. They together leaned back onto the bed without breaking their lip lock, until they were laying next to each other on the bed. Annie reached over to Sandy and removed her towel. They pressed their now naked bodies against each other tightly. Annie wrapped her arm around Sandy and held her by the small of her back while she kissed her neck. She could feel Sandy's pulse pounding, blood rushing through her arteries. She figured it probably felt just like hers did right now. God she was so damn horny!

Annie kissed her way down to Sandy's full breasts. She began to nibble and suck on each of Sandy's beautiful, big dark nipples. They stood at attention just aching for more. Sandy's hand reached down to Annie's much smaller breasts and began to flick and tease her nipples too. Annie's nipples grew very hard almost immediately. It felt so wonderful to Annie, the way Sandy touched her just drove her wild. She kissed Sandy's body down to her flat yet soft stomach, then down even further to her pubic mound. Annie looked up and smiled at Sandy. Sandy's, still damp from the bath, skin glistened in the light. God she looked so beautiful Annie thought. She hoped they still had a long night in store for them Annie buried her tongue into Sandy's sweetest of sweet spots. She tastes delicious, Annie thought, so sweet! She inhaled Sandy's musky aroma, mmm she smells sweet too. Annie just couldn't get enough! She went down on Sandy like her life depended on it. Like Sandy's juices provided her only sustenance. Soon Sandy was having an orgasm. Annie could feel Sandy's body stiffen and soon after Annie could taste Sandy's sweet nectar. Annie still couldn't stop. She continued to lick and suck on Sandy's now very dark and swollen clitoris. Annie also started to use her fingers now, massaging Sandy's pubis. She took her middle finger and entered Sandy's canal. God she is soaked, Annie thought. Annie then took her ring finger and also inserted it into Sandy's vagina all the while still licking Sandy's hot button. Annie could feel Sandy's vagina walls contracting around her fingers drawing them in ever deeper. Annie began to move her fingers around in circles and back and forth. Soon Sandy was cumming again. This time much more stronger and for longer than the first. Annie couldn't believe how tight Sandy's vagina became as she orgasmed. As the orgasm subsided Annie looked up into Sandy's eyes and smiled; she could see the look of satisfaction in Sandy's eyes. It made Annie feel like she was on top of the world to have pleased such a goddess as Sandy.

Sandy sat up on the bed, leaned over and kissed Annie, tasting her own juices on Annie's lips, "Now it's my turn." Sandy said.

Sandy gently pulled Annie so that she was now fully on the bed, laying right in the middle on her back. Sandy again leaned over and kissed Annie long and with so much passion that Annie was immediately soaked herself .

"I am going to please you just as much you pleased me," Sandy said softly "Only I have something a little different in mind."

Sandy turned toward the edge of the bed and opened her night stand drawer. Sandy pulled out what to Annie just looked like some sort of straps almost like a belt. Sure enough Sandy strapped the contraption around her waste. Then she put another strap between her legs and fastened the clasps. Suddenly Annie knew exactly what Sandy had in mind! She smiled at Sandy with a very noticeable twinkle in her eye. Sandy turned back to her night stand and pulled out a 7" rubber very life like dildo and attached it to the harness she was wearing around her waste and legs.

" I know I can't give you the real thing but," Sandy smiled a small crooked smile," I hope to make this due."

Annie smiled back; she had no doubt that Sandy could make anything she wanted due. Sandy again reached into her night stand and pulled out a small bottle of lubricant, she squeezed out a little and began to rub it on the dildo, up and down. She stared at Annie as she stroked her cock. Annie's thighs got immediately wet as she watched Sandy. She sat up on the bed facing Sandy so she could watch her better. Annie was amazed at how turned on she was just watching Sandy but there was something so erotic about the way Sandy looked and the way that she touched her new found tool. Sandy stepped closer to Annie holding her cock out like a weapon in front of her.

Annie started to stand up but Sandy gently pushed on her shoulder and eased her back sitting down on the bed again. "I think you're in a good position right there, don't you think?" Sandy grinned and stepped even closer to Annie, now with her toy hanging right in front of Annie's face.

Annie wasn't dumb. She knew exactly what Sandy had in mind and with a smile all her own she quickly went to work. Annie grabbed around the base of Sandy's cock just like it were a real man's. Annie figured why not try to give her the idea of what having a cock really feels like, at least the best she was able too through rubber and plastic that is. Annie began to move her hand up and down Sandy's cock first slowly then a little faster. Annie lowered her mouth onto Sandy's cock and began to give her the best blow job that she could. While Sandy couldn't feel everything the way a man would, she did feel sensations as Annie pulled on and pushed on her cock. Every time Annie moved the dildo it shot sparks of pleasure through Sandy's entire pubic region! Annie could tell by Sandy's body language that she was enjoying everything Annie was doing to her just as much as Annie was enjoying doing it. Annie's pussy was now so wet she couldn't take it anymore and so she slipped a finger into her slit and began to massage her clitoris as she continued to pump and suck Sandy's now very lubricated love tool.

Sandy soon signaled Annie to stop by placing her hand on Annie's shoulder and saying, "Now lay back on the bed with your legs opened. I want to feel what it's like to fuck you with my hard cock."