Annie & Her Tentacles The Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cleo was moaning and squealing very loudly, almost screaming. But I knew she was enjoying it. I could hear Annie's pelvis slap hard against Cleo's butt with every thrust. I watched Cleo's toes scrunch up and spread out around the tentacle fucking her feet, as she cried out when she came, but Annie continued to fuck her harder and faster, really pounding away at Cleo with all her strength and moaning loudly as she did so. At this point, I wasvery wet, and the two tentacles fucking my knees, and the two I was stroking with my hands left their places and aimed for my pussy. They went straight in, all the way up to my womb, which was filled with a load of cum already.

They started to fuck me hard and fast.Very hard and fast. I started to moan into the tentacle in my mouth, and put on a huge grin at the pleasurable relief I was feeling from the tentacles fucking me. Then, Cleo couldn't hold herself up anymore, and let her hands relax, and then laid the right side of her face on the pillow, but with her ass still sticking up in the air. Annie then placed her velvet hands onto Cleo's waist and pulled her up with each thrust,literally pulled up. She was like a slight ragdoll, getting fucked so hard and rough by Annie, except she screamed and squealed in pleasure from Annie's merciless fucking.

"Oh god, Cleo, I'm gonna cum!"

Cleo couldn't even respond, she was too busy moaning and squealing uncontrollably. In no time, Cleo came yet again. Suddenly, the tentacle fucking my breasts slowed down, then came. The cum was released in thick threads, covering my neck and chin. Then, the tentacles squeezing my breasts unwrapped themselves and smothered my breasts. The tentacle in my mouth started to slow down too, and I prepared to swallow. The first spurt hit the back of my throat hard. I swallowed it though. Then the rest came out quickly, released in strong bursts, which I gulped down thirstily; the taste was just so sweet.

Then, at my feet, the lone tentacle reached it's orgasm. It smothered my toes before unwrapping itself and cumming all over my feet, completely covering them. The whole time, the four tentacles inside me were ramming in and out of me hard a fast. I looked at Cleo's feet being covered in cum, the tentacle fucking it was aiming in every spot that had skin left on it, and sprayed it with it's cum. That's when I knew Annie was close, close to cumming inside both of us.

"Unnnh!! Oh god, here we go!"

"Cum!! Inside me!! Impregnate me!!"

Cleo screamed and cried out as her words encouraged Annie evermore. Then, with one final, hard, thrust from Annie's huge cock, and the tentacles in me, she came. Pulling Cleo towards her by her shoulders, Annie exploded, and flooded her womb with even more sperm laden semen. The tentacles inside me were all cumming inside me at the same time, I could feel it all. Annie and her tentacles. They inflated our already inflated wombs with evenmore cum.

But that was alright. We loved getting fucked by Annie, getting impregnated to breed for her endangered species. This life, Annie and Cleo. We're so lucky to have eachother, and I wouldn't change anything. Everything is just perfect.

12