Annie and Mr. Saunders

Story Info
Husband has to cope with his wife giving herself to his boss.
3k words
3.13
102.9k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OCExec
OCExec
6 Followers

Bill Johnson looked at the phone on his desk and saw it was his wife, Annie, calling. He didn't have time for this today, his boss, the owner of the company, having left for the day and leaving Bill with a ton of work. But he didn't want to ignore his sexy Asian wife; they had been fighting recently and he didn't want to add to it. Especially since it was his fault. After three years of marriage, he found himself unable to "perform" in the bedroom. There were many reasons, but primarily it was stress from work and Bill's nagging belief that his four inch cock wasn't big enough to satisfy his little Asian bride. He had even paid for her to have a boob job, hoping that a pair of D cups on her little 4'11 petite frame would constantly keep him hard. They were truly amazing, and he did get hard, but it had the reverse effect of making him cum too quickly and he was never really able to satisfy her. All that going through his head, he picked up the phone.

"This is Bill."

"Hi honey; it's me. Do you have a minute?"

"Of course. What's up?" Was he imagining things or was she out of breath?

"Well, I just wanted to tell you what I've been doing today. I've been a bad girl."

Uh oh...what did that mean? "A bad girl?"

"Yes. Very bad. Do you remember at the company picnic when I was talking to your boss Jim about my real estate career and him mentioning that he was looking for some investment property?"

"Yes." How could he forget the picnic? His wife had worn an incredible outfit that day; short jeans skirt and a tank top. Her new tits didn't need a bra to stand up and she went without one. It felt like his boss, Jim Saunders, was spending the entire time at the picnic talking to his wife. Bill had gotten a bit jealous, especially since he noticed Mr. Saunders often stealing glances down his wife's top, and since his wife was obviously enthralled with the older, wealthy, successful man. Mr. Saunders was 48 years old, a widower, and in great shape. 5'11, athletic, always working out and with a perpetual tan. Annie couldn't stop talking about him all the way home, and she practically raped Bill as soon as they got inside their house that evening. But after cumming in a few minutes, Bill was surprised that his wife kept playing with herself and bringing herself to several orgasms, eyes closed, fingering herself with one hand while playing with her tits with the other. Bill actually got hard again but she had her eyes closed and he didn't want to break the spell she was under.

Ever since that day a few weeks ago Bill had a nagging thought that it was Mr. Saunders, and not him, who was making her so horny.

"Well, I talked to him yesterday and I arranged to meet him today and show him this new property we got. It's the big mansion I was telling you about, where the family had to move to the east coast and left it up to me to sell it for them." Funny, Bill thought. She hadn't mentioned this last night at dinner. How often had they spoke since the picnic? Bill was getting a bit nervous.

"I was feeling a bit naughty this morning, so I took a bubble bath and shaved my legs, and I even shaved my pussy too. I played with myself after that and came right there in the bath. I was still feeling all tingly so I wore my new short black skirt, some new thigh highs, my black high heels, and that new lacey white top that you bought me for my birthday. I wore my black jacket on so I wasn't showing off too bad. But I was feeling so naughty that I didn't wear any underwear, or a bra."

Bill was now fully hard. He could imagine exactly what his wife looked like and knew that Mr. Saunders would really enjoy that outfit. He had heard rumors about Mr. Saunders' sexual prowess, and at the picnic he had even overheard two of the new young girls in accounting whispering about how they were going to meet up with him later that day for a three-way.

"Honey, are you there?"

Bill's mouth was dry. "Yes, I'm here," he managed to choke out. "So what else happened?"

"Well, I got to the house and Jim was already there." Jim? Bill had always called him Mr. Saunders. "He walked to my car and opened my door for me and I think he got quite an eyeful, since my skirt was so short. He gave me a big hug and told me that I looked fantastic. I was pressed up against his hard chest...wow is he built. He smelled so good, honey. He kept his arm around me as we walked up to the house. He looked so good. He was wearing jeans and a polo shirt...he's in really good shape honey. You should start working out with him. Anyway, we got inside and he told me I should take my jacket off. I wasn't thinking about how revealing the top was and went ahead and took off my jacket. As soon as I did I remembered what I was wearing. Jim's blue eyes were glued to my chest. I even saw him lick his lips.

"Honey, I really started feeling tingly. I looked down at my top and noticed that my nipples were rock hard. And I could feel my pussy starting to get wet. My mouth was dry so I asked Jim if he wanted something to drink. He said sure. I led him to the kitchen. When I looked over my shoulder at him he was looking at my ass. I don't know what got over me but I decided to tease him a bit and really started strutting. I got to the kitchen and glanced over at him and that's when I noticed him adjusting his crotch. I glanced down and almost fainted. I could see a big bulge in his pants. He was trying to adjust it. Honey it looked big. Oh baby, my pussy was really hot and wet. I could tell my clit was all swollen too.

"I stumbled over to the refrigerator and opened the door. Jim was right behind me. I saw some bottled water on the bottom shelf and bent down to get it. As I did my ass pushed out a bit and I gasped as I rubbed against his jeans. Oh baby...I could feel his cock. It was hard and it felt so good rubbing against my ass. I stayed there bent over a bit too long...it just felt so good to feel that cock against me, especially since I knew I was the reason he was so hard."

Bill couldn't breathe. He couldn't fathom what his wife was telling him. But she just kept on talking.

"Jim moved away slightly, and I was actually disappointed that I couldn't feel his cock anymore. But then I felt his fingers running up and down my wet slit. Oh god, it felt so good! I guess my short little skirt had hiked up and he had easy access. I should have stood up and told him to stop but it felt too good and instead I just spread my legs a little wider. He really knows how to use his fingers. Within about 30 seconds he actually made me cum! Then he left my slit and slid his finger right into my pussy! That felt fantastic! His finger felt like your little dick, Bill. He reached his other hand down and started cupping my tits. Oh baby I was in heaven. I had to hold onto the refrigerator or I would have collapsed. I was moaning and he made me cum 2 or 3 more times with his fingers.

"I looked over my shoulder and he was just smiling at me. His blue eyes looked so sexy. I reached back and felt his cock in his jeans. It felt so good and right then I just knew I had to have that cock. I turned around and dropped to my knees in front of him and undid his jeans and pulled them down. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his cock sprung free. Oh fuck it was nice. It's 7 or 8 inches long at least. And as thick as my wrist. And it was all shaved clean, and so were his big balls. I was in kind of a trance and I knew it was wrong but I just started kissing and licking that big beautiful cock. I couldn't get enough of it. I could only get about half of it in my mouth so I used one hand to stroke him while I played with those big balls with my other. He put his hand in my hair and grabbed it. I felt like such a nasty slut honey. Especially when he started talking dirty to me. 'Suck that cock,' he said. 'I've wanted you since I first met you last year,' he said. 'You're so beautiful...you have such a hot body...I've wanted you for so long.' 'I love those new big tits of yours.' Then he started bucking his hips and I knew he was getting close. I know I never let you cum in my mouth Bill but I just had to have his cum. He let out a moan and he actually got harder and then I felt a hot blast of cum shoot out of his cock. I clamped down my lips and started sucking and swallowing for all I was worth. Oh baby there was a lot of cum. And it tasted so good. I kept pumping him until he was done and then he looked down at me with a smile. I had swallowed it all without spilling a drop! He patted me on the head and said, 'you are one hot little cocksucker, baby'. Honey I almost came again right there. Something in me just wanted to please Jim and to make him happy. I kept licking his cock for a minute, cleaning him all up and then he lifted me up by the hair. It hurt but I didn't mind it.

"He picked me up in his strong arms and lifted me on the island in the big kitchen. He pulled my top down and started kissing and licking my titties. Baby that felt so good. My nipples were so hard and he started biting them and driving me wild. Then he pushed me on my back, and hiked my skirt up the rest of the way. I opened my legs and laid them on his strong shoulders. I was totally giving myself to him. I watched him as he slowly slid his tongue up my wet slit...oh fuck I came right then. He started moving his tongue up and down and sideways and all around. Slowly at first, then faster. He was magic. I started to just cum and cum baby. I have never cum like that in my life. He must have made me cum 20 times while he was eating me out. It was amazing. I had my hands in his hair and I was moaning and telling him how good he was. Then he stopped. I was breathing so heavy. I looked down at him and his whole face was wet with my juices. He pulled me up and kissed me hard on the lips. I could taste my pussy on him.

"He looked me in the eyes and told me he needed to fuck me. I just nodded. He lifted me off the island and we walked into the family room. He took his shirt off and slid his jeans all the way off, then he sat down on the big leather couch. His cock was already hard again! I slid my skirt off and pulled off my top, leaving me in just my thigh highs and heels. I straddled his lap and reached down and grabbed his cock. It was so hard baby. I didn't know if it would fit inside me but I needed it so bad. I put it at the entrance to my pussy and tried to slide down on it. So big! But I was so wet that the head popped in and I let out a moan, then he grabbed my hips and slid me down a few inches. I stopped breathing; it hurt but it felt so fucking good. He used his strong arms and slid me up and then down another inch or two. After 3 or 4 times I was almost there, and then he lifted me almost all the way off his cock and pushed me down hard. I screamed so fucking loud baby...he was all the way inside me and I came harder than I ever had in my entire life. I leaned against him and we kissed. Then he started kissing and licking my tits. He started slowly lifting me up and down on his cock. Oh baby it felt so good. He is so strong that he just lifted me up and down like a little rag doll. Slowly at first, and I was cumming every 5 or 6 strokes. Then he started to really move me up and down and I was cumming every 2 or 3 strokes. I was a cum machine. It felt so good.

"Honey, are you still there?"

"Yes. I can't believe this Annie."

"Me neither. Believe me I didn't plan for it. There's more. It got wild after that. He was talking so dirty to me and I was loving it. He asked me if I was a slut and I said yes! He asked me who's slut I was and I don't know why but I told him I am his slut. He asked me if I liked his cock and I said no, I love your big cock. Then I went wild...I told him to fuck me, to give me that big cock, to make him his slut, to use me. I was cumming and cumming...saying all that made me cum so hard. He called me his Asian Fuck Toy and I said yes, yes, yes. Then he slid me off of him and threw me on the couch on my back. He lifted one leg over his strong shoulder and the other one was spread out off the side of the couch. He shoved that big beautiful cock into my gaping cunt and really started pounding me. So hard, so fast, so fucking deep. I was delirious with pleasure...cumming and cumming. Then it felt like he was getting harder, and he started grunting. Then he let out a yell and gave me one last hard thrust and I could feel him start to cum inside me. That sent me to my biggest orgasm yet. I came and came as he shot load after load of his cum into my pussy.

"After a few minutes we just lay there, breathing heavy. He kissed me and then he pulled out of me. I could feel his cum gush out of me. He stood up and moved to where he was standing right by my head. His cock was still semi-hard, and it was covered with our cum. I somehow knew what I was supposed to do, and I sat up and took it into my mouth and licked and kissed it all clean. I even licked all of the sweat and my cum off of his balls.

"I stood up and we went upstairs and took a shower in the big master suite. We took a long, hot steamy shower. We played in there a little...that was fun. We got out and dried each other off and then went to the master bedroom. We laid down on the huge king size bed and that's when I called you."

That hit Bill...his boss was still there, and had been listening to their conversation the whole time? "He's still there with you?"

"Yes. He's been playing with my tits the whole time I've been on the phone. He wanted me to call you and tell you what a bad girl I am, and that I will probably be late for dinner. I think we're going to fuck all afternoon. And he said that I've been such a good little slut that he's going to give you a big raise to compensate for fucking your wife any time he wants from now on. Oooh baby...he's hard again. I'm on my back. My legs are spread wide, up and over his strong arms. His big hard cock is running up and down my wet slit. Oh yessss!!! He's going to fuck me baby. He's going to fuck me with that big cock. And I'm going to let him. He can fuck me any time and any place he wants. I still love you Bill, but I need this cock and I want this cock. Oh fuck...he just shoved it into me. Oh god...oh fuck...oh yes...fuck me Jim. Give me that big cock." She was getting louder. "Fuck me...oh fuck yes...aaaaaahhhhhhhh.....ohhhhhhhhhh...yes...he just made me cum baby ....i'll see you tonight....ahhhhhhhhhh fuck...I'm cumming again...oooooohhhhhh..."

The line went dead. Bill just sat there, not knowing what to do. He suddenly realized that at some time during the conversation he had cum in his pants. He was shocked, and hurt, but for some strange reason he wasn't angry. Why not? He couldn't figure that out. All he knew was that his wife was in a strange bed, naked, legs spread, getting fucked by his boss. And by the sound of it, she was enjoying it immensely. And she said she would be letting him fuck her any time and any place from now on. He looked at the clock. It was going to be a long day.

OCExec
OCExec
6 Followers