Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 03b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers

"Well, if it isn't Anne Marie Johnson!" a familiar voice said, breaking her reverie.

Her body jumped slightly as she looked up in horror at the familiar voice. Standing next to her was Rick Peterson, one of Bob's friends and co-workers. Not really a friend Annie caught herself thinking, but Bob and Rick had played football together all through high school and now worked together at the same auto shop.

Occasionally they went out nights for beers or their monthly poker night, but Annie always came up with some excuse or another not to join them. She had never liked Rick--he was always trying to get her to go out with him, knowing full well she was dating Bob; and at parties he would find ways to brush against her or grope her when Bob wasn't looking.

Although other guys had done the same, Rick was more persistent, to the point of her being frightened to be near him. Annie had once confided her feelings to Bob but he had laughed saying it was just Rick's way, always the ladies man.

In her unusual state of arousal, Annie's mind flashed back to one pool party where her and Bob had drank too much to drive home. Bob was to the point of almost passing out and Rick offered to take them home. She protested but it was a futile effort as Bob readily accepted. Putting Bob in the back seat where he immediately passed out, she had gotten in the front as Rick started the car.

Bob's house was in a cul-de-sac and Rick drove to the end of the dark street stopping the car. With Bob passed out right in the backseat of the car Rick had been all over her. With a leer he reached over ripping off her bikini top, feeling her tits as he pulled her to him, kissing her.

He wouldn't let up regardless of her protests. Her pretense of Bob being in the seat more to convince herself than Rick as she shamefully realized how turned on she was, blaming it on drinking so much. In an odd drunk rationalization she finally agreed to give Rick a hand-job—payment he had said, for taking Bob and her home.

Since then, she avoided Rick at all costs; difficult since he and Bob were so close. Though she always thought about the night in horror, thinking about it now was getting her unusually wet between her legs.

Her mind drifted as she thought of Rick's cock in her hand, staring openly at his crotch as he stood before her.

Forcing herself out of her own dreaminess she looked around. Surrounding Rick were five other guys, all of them acquaintances of Bob from high school football and working with him at the auto shop. Also she thought with a flush of excitement, all who had tried at various times and ways to hit on her or get her to go out with them.

"Uh, hi Rick," she mumbled, acutely aware of what and how little she was wearing.

Still feeling groggy, instead of being embarrassed Annie became conscious of the growing wetness between her legs, her skin continuing to tingle. As her body became more excited she unconsciously sat up straighter in the chair, taking a deep breath expanding her chest even more.

"I see Bobbie boy has finally gotten you to dress up and flaunt that sexy body of yours!" Rick said appreciatively. "I'll have to compliment him on his taste, where is he?" he asked looking around.

"No! Uh...I mean," Annie realized through the fog of unusual passion enveloping her she had to think fast or Rick would talk to Bob and her whole world would be shattered. "He's not here. I'm with some friends. I...uh...bought this for him, but had to wear it to get used to it," she said quickly.

Rick looked at her quizzically. "So Bob's not here?" He suddenly smiled "Well, guess you wouldn't mind us joining you then" and sat down before she could protest.

Annie watched with growing concern as the other guys swarmed around her, pulling chairs close to sit near her. She was consciously aware of them all looking at her appreciatively, he skin again feeling as if their eyes were physically caressing her, increasingly aroused.

Again trying to explain she was with friends vainly to get them to leave, Rick replied, "Well, if they are half as good looking as you, we won't mind; besides, the more the merrier, eh boys?"

He moved closer to Annie, leering at her chest as he spoke. Again she felt a tingle through her body as Rick and the others openly looked at her. Her thoughts imagining the feeling of their hands on her body, their skin on hers as the wetness between her legs became persistently more needful.

"So," he leered, breaking her reverie, "where is Bob today?"

Though excited, the fear of being caught was foremost in her mind. "Well, you know Bob," she said, trying to come up with a satisfying answer and getting none. "Guess work has been a bit busy, eh Rick? I believe he went in today to catch up on some stuff." She glanced up into Rick's eyes and he smiled.

"So, you aren't going to see Bob all day?" he asked.

"No, not really." The words escaped her mouth before she even knew what she was saying. She looked at Rick wide-eyed as he smiled and slid closer to her.

"Well, a pretty girl like you shouldn't be alone dressed like that...somebody might get the wrong impression," he glared at her.

Annie sat trying to think of some way out of this when she felt a hand on her thigh, waves of passion shooting through her body. Uncontrollably she tilted her head back, closing her eyes and let out a small moan--the feeling of Rick's hand like fire on her skin.

Too late her mind realized in horror what she had done. Looking quickly at Rick, he smiled as his hand rested at the hemline of her skirt.

"So where are your friends?" he asked.

The feeling of Rick's hand on her thigh was like a brand burning her skin with desire. Trying to figure a way out she turned towards him to look around the Food Court, causing Rick's hand to slide higher under her skirt. Almost closing her eyes at the sensation, she saw Brian and William sitting a few tables away watching and smiling. They waved at her as the six guys surrounded her, cursing them silently knowing they would be no help.

"Well?" Rick's voice broke through another reverie and Annie realized she was once again daydreaming about sex, not understanding what was happening to her.

"What?" she absently asked Rick, his hand slowly stroking her thigh, each movement sending shivers through her quivering body.

"I said where are your friends?" Rick asked. "Or are you just making them up?"

"Well, yes, I'm making it... er, I mean..." Annie looked in confusion at Rick, trying to understand what was going on as her brain felt surrounded by fog. She didn't understand why her body felt this way and why she couldn't seem to formulate a rational thought. The feeling of Rick's hand and the surrounding leers of the men were giving her tremendous excitement blotting out any other thoughts or rationality.

"So you are here alone, dressed like a slut, without Bob knowing?" a voice whispered in her ear seductively. She glanced at Tom Kender, feeling his hot breath on her ear wondering what his mouth would feel like on her body as his finger caressed her upper arm...

"Yes, uh, I mean, not alone, uh..." Annie mumbled, more aware of Rick's hand on her thigh than what anybody was saying.

"Well, we'll just have to tell Bob about this!" Rick's voice broke through the fog surrounding her mind and Annie looked up at him in horror.

"No! Please Rick, don't tell Bob, he doesn't know...if he found out, he'd never understand... I mean" Annie realized she was saying more than she should, yet could not formulate any coherent thoughts beyond the sexual sensations of her body.

"You mean what? He doesn't know his little preppie girlfriend--so stuck-up she ignores anybody but herself--dressed up like a slut in the mall when he's away?" Rick grinned wickedly at her as his hand slowly moved under Annie's skirt, sliding up her hip. Annie's mind burned with lust at the touch of his hand on her skin, seeing the smile on Rick's face as he realized she was not wearing underwear...

Rick's hand and voice were mesmerizing to Annie and she couldn't help herself from replying, "Yes, I mean, no...oh, GOD!" Annie couldn't help the last statement as Rick's hand moved between her legs sending a river of fire through her pussy. "No, please Rick, don't..." Annie's pleas were in vain as she instinctively parted her legs, her hips sliding closer to Rick's hand as it slowly rubbed the wet lips of her pussy.

"Well look at this boys," Rick's voice floated like fog through Annie's mind, "little Anne Marie Johnson is hotter than a whore on prom night."

The other guys chuckled, but all Annie could focus on were the sensations coursing through her body, her vagina soaking with excitement.

"Please Rick," Annie groaned, her mind trying to rebel as her hips continued to move closer to his probing fingers.

"Please what?" he asked. "Please keep feeling you up? Please stop? The girl who has at one time or another teased every guy here and more, turning her nose up at them? Please ignore the most beautiful woman in town dressed as a fucking whore hot as a firecracker?"

Annie moaned as Rick's other hand slid up her other thigh pulling her closer to him as he looked into her face smiling. Somewhere deep inside Annie knew she should get away, to run, but was helpless as the feelings of eroticism flowed through her veins.

"What do you think Bob will say when we tell him about this?" he asked, his finger sliding into her.

Annie grunted as her body eagerly responded trying to break through the haze of sensuality to answer the question, "No, please Rick, don't tell Bob!"

"Why not? What difference does it make to us?" he asked.

"Please Rick, I'm begging you!" she pleaded.

"Well, it's going to cost you to keep our mouths shut." He looked deep into her eyes "do you understand?" as his finger slowly moved in and out of her, his other hand firmly holding her hip.

Annie looked at him her mind clouded with excitement. Her mind tried to deny what her body was feeling, no caring what he had in mind, unable to deny him as her body longed for any release. "Yes." she gasped.

"Good," Rick smiled at the other guys, all leering at Annie's quivering body. "You know, since we are going to have to keep our mouths shut, it's only fair you open yours for us in return. Bob is always saying how great a cocksucker you are and even how much you enjoy it, so it's time we found out how true it is!"

"Oh yes," Annie muttered under her breath, not realizing she said anything until the laughter of the men around her broke her daydream. "Not here?" she asked.

"Well, not in the Food Court," Rick and the other guys laughed. "But let's go to the Men's restroom."

Rick pulled Annie to her feet, the fog in her mind causing her to stumble. Had not somebody reached from behind to hold her up she would have fallen, their hands cupping her breasts and sending another jolt of electrical current to her pussy, another groan escaping her lips.

They led her to the hallway where the restrooms were, Annie precariously balanced on her stiletto heels the whole way. In a dream she watched as Gregg Smith went in the bathroom briefly, returning saying the coast was clear as they led her inside.

They helped Annie into the large handicap stall, sitting her on the toilet. Looking up at Rick, Annie stared lustfully as he reached down and unzipped his pants pulling out his now hard cock. Annie gasped looking hungrily at it, remembering it from the pool party. It was a beautiful cock she thought, not too long, but wider than most and she wrapped her hand around it stroking it. Rick moved closer to her face as she gazed in fascination at how small her hand looked wrapped this super-thick dick. Without a thought Annie opened her mouth and engulfed him.

The feeling of Rick's fat dick in her mouth was heavenly to her newly aware sensuality. Her hands reached around cupping his buttocks as she pulled him deeper into her mouth, sliding her lips up and down his shaft.

Rick let out a moan saying "This little bitch knows how to suck cock!"

Annie knew he was right, she loved giving head. In high school she had actually practiced on bananas, cucumbers, hot dogs, anything she could to perfect her technique. Her mind flashed to one time practicing on a can of soda to relax her jaw and was grateful for the experiment as Rick stretched her mouth open. She could only agree Bob told the truth--she loved giving head, and was good at giving it.

Moving faster and faster she felt hands grab the back of her head hooking on the dog collar around her neck as Rich thrust into her mouth. Knowing what to expect she opened her throat for the load of cum soon to follow. She wasn't disappointed as Rick let out a groan, his dick spasming against her tongue, the warm liquid entering her mouth.

Annie milked it clean with her hands trying to take it all, though some escaped out the sides of her mouth to dribble down her chin.

Rick moved away leaving Annie's sticky mouth gaping open ridiculously as she let out a pleading "No!"

Quickly he was replaced as another guy--Tom Kender—who moved up to her face, his cock already out of his pants as Annie engulfed it with vigor.

She had no time to think, her body was alive with sensuality as she felt his cock—smaller than Rick's but still delicious—slide in and out of her mouth.

Annie didn't just suck cock; she made love to it with her mouth. Tom moved her head back and forth, thrusting into her face, gripping her collar as Rick had done. She soon felt the familiar feel of his cock becoming rock hard and his buttocks tightening as she prepared to drink his load when unexpectedly he pulled out of her mouth spurting all over her face. She opened her mouth longingly, trying to catch each spurt hitting her face, hair, and chest.

Not missing a beat another cock was again before her. In her sexual haze Annie was aware of only two things, the cock before her and the desire to feel it coming in her throat. She worked on this new cock lovingly, slowly sliding her tongue up and down, engulfing it into her mouth and deep-throating it, the head hitting the back of her throat. Annie's tongue danced underneath along the vein, milking it in her own special technique which never failed to get Bob off. She wasn't disappointed as her mouth soon filled with an unbelievable amount of cum. Trying unsuccessfully to swallow it, spurts shot out of her mouth, dribbling onto her chin, chest, and long, bare legs.

The cock slid out of her mouth and Annie cooed longingly until another one appeared before her. This one black as night and she looked up into the eyes of Jerome Wilson, one of the few blacks in her town. She had never sucked a black dick before, but a cock was a cock and Annie's hunger was insatiable as she grabbed it in both hands and began sucking it.

Though she was disappointed by its size—she had always heard black men had large cocks—she couldn't believe his stamina. She felt like she was working on his cock for hours—her jaw cramping as she relaxed it, letting her lips do the work—a technique she had again learned through the years.

Through her lust she heard Jerome yell out "Jesus, man, this white bitch is the best cocksucker I've ever had! Watch this boys I'll show you how a real man shows his gratitude!"

The other guys laughed as Annie's mind vaguely realized they were hanging over the stall watching when Jerome pulled out of her mouth. She moaned and watched hypnotically as his hand stroked his dick faster and faster before her face. He shouted "Thar she blows" as a river of cum shot out of his cock.

Annie couldn't believe the amount. It looked like he was pissing cum as it sprayed across her head, face, shoulders, and breasts. Stroke after stroke ejected from his dick and Annie, longing to taste it, pulled him closer and engulfed his dick, feeling even more cum shoot like lava down her throat, the taste deliciously salty.

As Jerome pulled away, she stared longingly at his cock, a long string of cum and saliva extending from her face to his cock as he backed away to the amusement of all the men around her.

She was drenched with drippy, dangly webs of sperm—her face, cheeks, eyelashes, hair. She could feel it sliding between her breasts, dripping down her legs like a warm shower. Annie cleaned some off with her fingers, her tongue lapping it up and heard someone chuckle.

Soon there was another dick in front of her and she engulfed it with as much fervor as the first. After only a few seconds she felt several spurts in her mouth-- like a water gun compared to the showering she had just received--as Gregg Smith came in her mouth and backed away.

Again another cock was before her and she slowly stroked it with her hands before devouring it. As she did so she heard the voice attached to the cock mutter "Oh God" as it started spurting into her face. She quickly closed her eyes; the salty fluid burning them as her hands quickly wiped the mess hearing someone cry "Bull's eye!"

Wiping her filmy eyes she overhead somebody yell "Jesus Jerome, look at THAT! Now that is what I call a horse dick!"

Annie's watering eyes cleared and saw through strings of sperm dripping from her eyelashes the sight of a huge cock hanging before her. Annie looked up to see William smiling at her as he moved his dick in front of her. She grabbed it again amazed both her hands barely fit around it, and started sucking it.

"Jesus, where the hell is she putting it?" she heard as she slowly took inch by inch of William's huge cock into her throat, until her nose touched his waist. Annie had practiced deep throating and although had never had a chance to use it on Bob, was well prepared. Relaxing her jaw and throat, she slid her lips up to his balls, resting her wet nose on his hairless belly, feeling it pulse in her throat. The bulbous head felt like it was in the middle of her chest--she could feel the erotic, tingling sensation she had felt earlier move down into her gullet as William groaned and started fucking Annie's face, the cock moving back and forth down her relaxed throat.

Feeling the familiar stiffening, Annie felt a hot torrent flow down her throat as William came deep within her.

As William slowly eased his dick out of her mouth, Annie coughed—a gurgled, spermy bubble spilling out of her mouth followed by a mass of cum washing down her chin. It took a moment for her jaw to relax but was soon ready as she looked at the next dick in front of her. Expecting to see Brian instead she gazed up and saw a stranger in a Security uniform. The guard smiled at her as Annie reached for his cock to start sucking it, but he pulled away saying "No, I want to taste YOU!" leaving her mouth comically opening for his dick.

Getting on his knees and moving between Annie's legs she instinctively spread them wide, feeling his hot breath on her pussy lips, sending the shiver of a small orgasm coursing through her body. She threw her head back, yelling out as his tongue probed her vagina. She couldn't believe the size of it, it felt like a cock was moving in and out of her, his tongue was so long and thick. And yet it felt different from a cock as muscle after muscle probed the walls of her vagina in ways she had never felt.

Abstractedly she felt her feet lifted as the guys leaning over the stall pulled her legs apart more. She tilted her head seeing a group of guys holding her by her shoes and leaning over to watch the guard work on her pussy.

Closing her eyes and leaning back, she started moving her hips faster and faster as the tongue worked magic on her. She listened as the men around her starting chanting: "Go, go, go, go" as the guard stretched Annie's pussy one way and another driving her wild.

All of the pent up feelings of the day reached a peak as Annie's mind suddenly burst into the biggest orgasm she ever felt in her life. Grasping the guard by the head, she pulled him into her as her body spasmed, shaking uncontrollably. Her feet pulled out of her shoes and wrapped around the guard's head, pulling him deeper into her. She almost fell into the toilet as her body convulsed uncontrollably from the guard's probing, her eyes rolling back into her head having the most intense orgasm ever.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,546 Followers