Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 03b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catching her breath, she watched as the guard stood up stroking his cock and shot a load of cum on her stomach legs, and exposed pussy.

Annie was literally lying across the toilet as her cum-splattered body convulsed in multiple orgasms, the smell of sex and cum a palpable presence in the bathroom.

Trying to catch her breath, Rick pulled her into a sitting position. Smiling as he wiped a large, shimmering glob of cum from her forehead he stuck it into her mouth. "Annie, you are definitely the best cocksucker around...I'll be in touch." he smiled.

In the fog of her mind she didn't think about his statement, as her body slowly worked its way down from the sexual high it had been experiencing.

When she was finally aware of her surroundings she saw only Brian and William standing in the bathroom smiling and holding her shoes. "What the Hell did you do to me?" she gasped in a voice heavily garbled by the layer of cum in throat, exhausted from the sexual frenzy she had just participated in.

"We just gave you a little something to let you feel better," Brian chuckled. "It was a present from our buddy at the leather shop--needless to say, we'll have to stop by for more since you seemed to have enjoyed it so much."

Annie glared at them as they helped her stand, stepping back into her shoes. She reached out to hold onto them for support as her knees were still wobbly from the massive orgasms she experienced.

The boys cleaned her up with damp paper towels the best they could--though there were blatant cum stains on her bustier and skirt as they dried. Her body and hair were sticky as well, knowing she was literally coated with cum.

They led her out of the bathroom and Annie abstractedly saw an "Out of Order" sign next to the door. William took it down laughing as they led her out into the Food Court

The smell of food caused an unbelievable hunger in Annie as the boys led her to a table where a whole, now cold, pepperoni pizza was sitting. Without thinking Annie grabbed a piece, shoving it into her mouth realizing she was ravenous. As she devoured the pizza the two boys smiled at her.

Brian handed her a soda and though she looked at it suspiciously until he told her it was fine and she gratefully drank it down.

As she recuperated, her mind tried to piece together the events of the past hour. She couldn't believe how much she had enjoyed the free abandonment of her body as men used her. She loved giving head and had always had the fantasy of sucking off a group of men, but it was just that, a fantasy.

She could blame whatever the boys had given her initiating the event, but the enjoyment she felt was her own. As she thought about it more and more, she started to again feel excited and wondered if it was some residual of the drug...or maybe something else, her mind trying to reconcile what had happened as she steadily ate...