Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God," she finally gasped, her eyes flying in horror wondering what Bob would say as she looked at Brian and William who had moved to each side of her at the table.

"Is everything alright?" she heard the voice over the speakerphone.

"Yes, I, uh, I got a cramp in my calf from working out, sorry," she finally panted.

William's movements caught her attention as he smiled at her, moving closer to her on the table. Brian had moved to her other side so both boys were across from each other; Annie lying before them on the table like some medieval orgy meal.

"You want me to let you go?" Bob's concerned voice over the phone stated.

Annie was about to tell him yes so she could finish when William's hand waved at her. "Uh, one minute honey," she said in horror, seeing Brian put the phone on mute.

"Slave, you will keep him on the phone for as long as you can, you hear me?" William stated to her. "We want you to finish what you are doing and cum over the phone with him on, understood?" he said.

Annie's mind suddenly cleared from her lust long enough to sputter, "I can't!" when suddenly her head flew back as she let out a loud groan, the cock within her suddenly undulating back and forth releasing a multitude of small orgasms to hit her.

"You will, or you will regret it," William threatened.

Annie knew she had little choice as she watched Brian unmute the phone.

"Sorry honey," she panted. "Had to check on the timer," she lamely tried to excuse herself.

"Uh, ok." Bob's voice came over the phone. "Do you want me to let you go?" he asked again.

Seeing both William's and Brian's heads shaking, she said somewhat dejectedly, "No, please stay on. Talk to me while I finish...uh, exercising," she said, hoping he would believe her. "Tell me about your day, and sorry if my panting is distracting," she did not know what to say as she saw both William and Brian holding their now stiff cocks in their hands, stroking them on each side of her. What were they going to do, she wondered as the cock within her again gave a lurching motion, although this time she was able to stifle her moans.

"No problem," Bob's voice returned. "Heck, with you exercising it almost sounds like you're having sex!" he laughed.

Annie's face flushed with shame at her lie, at what she was doing while Bob was on the phone; however, the need of her desire was too great. She listened as Bob started talking about his day, telling her about the guys and their teasing about their mall slut. Annie's mind drifted back to being used in the furniture store as she started moving the cock within her again at a rapid pace.

Her head slowly rocking back and forth again as she closed her eyes and panted, her mind focusing on her fantasies. Occasionally she would mutter something stupid like "Really?" or "Go on," to Bob; however, her body was too absorbed in the cock slamming within her, it's odd throbbing sensations unpredictable as it glided into her pussy again and again.

Annie began squeezing her breasts with her other hand, massaging them as she pinched a nipple, as an involuntary gasp escaping her lips.

She hoped Bob did not hear but his voice came across the speakerphone, "Are you alright?" he asked again.

Annie had to finish, she had to cum. Trying to keep up with her lie, she suddenly said, "Yes hon, I just have a cramp but need to work it off, so pardon my grunting while you talk, but I want to finish...this...workout."

She barely registered Bob's apology and affirmation for her to continue while he talked, so caught up in shame and desire. She began grunting as she slammed the dildo inside of her, hoping Bob would believe the lie, thinking she was grunting in pain as her mind slowly filled with need and her hips started to buck.

She was so close, "Oh God, I'm almost there!" she suddenly said, her mind too absorbed in lust to hold back.

She heard both William and Brian snicker when Bob's voice came across the phone enthusiastically, "Keep going hon, you can do it, get it over with!"

Although Annie knew he was talking about exercise, her lust-filled mind took it as affirmation for her to cum as she started slamming the dildo deeper into her, each thrust getting her closer and closer.

"Oh, oh yes, I'm almost there!" she gasped, unable to control her groans any longer and hoping her lie to Bob would hold.

She was so close. She began slamming the dildo in and out of her uncontrollably, not caring if Bob heard the squishing sounds of it sliding in and out of her pussy, so wrapped up in finally cumming to a release after so long.

Hearing a grunt to her left, Annie turned her head, suddenly hit in the face by a warm stream as William ejaculated across her face and neck. The smell of cum, the feel of it on her face and body only excited her more as she moaned a deep "Yes, that's it," the cock within her continuously slamming into her cervix as it jerked wildly.

Another grunt came to her right and knowing it was Brian, Annie turned towards him, watching as he ejaculated across her breasts. Annie was still massaging them and the warm fluid mixing between her fingers and skin only inflamed her desire more as she realized she was getting closer.

"Oh yes, I'm almost...there...just a bit more..." she gasped, unable to contain herself now and wondering what Bob was thinking, but she could not stop.

"Go for it honey!" Bob's voice came across the phone.

Again her mind took it out of context, but it was enough as Annie's body started shaking uncontrollably, her mind flooded with a single, continuous orgasm as she let out a loud wail, "Yes, I'm there!" she screamed, as her body literally convulsed in pleasure.

Suddenly the cock within her started spasming uncontrollably, feeling like it was actually cumming inside her, the feeling was so exquisite her orgasm continued to ride through her body as she slammed the dildo further into her, letting it throb within her. It felt so real, like it was actually cumming, she thought, but her mind was too absorbed in riding out the ecstasy she was finally feeling.

"Did you finish?" Bob's voice came quizzically across the phone.

Annie's mind suddenly came back to reality. What the hell was she doing? She was lying across her parent's dining room table naked, two guys on each side over her, covered in their cum, with almost twelve inches of black dildo stuck in her!

"Bob, I'm sorry, I need to go," she said, almost to the point of tears at what she had just done.

"That's alright honey, go get a shower and clean off. I'm sure you're probably not in the mood to see me anyways so I'll catch you tomorrow morning. Love you!" he said as he hung up the phone.

Annie's face burned with shame, but she could not deny how satiated she felt. The smell of cum again hit her nostrils and without a thought, she slid a finger across her cheek, placing it in her mouth. The familiar walnut taste hit her taste buds as she licked off the rest of William's cum from her face.

The cock within her pussy was still throbbing, but apparently Brian had let it die down as it was no longer doing strange undulations within her. It was in her comfortably, quiescent in her after-sex glow, an occasional spasm running through it as if it were real.

Looking down at herself she stretched her legs down, the movement giving a deep feeling of satisfaction as the pressure of holding her hips up with her thighs abated. Noticing streaks of cum across her chest, she again could not help herself as she scooped it with a finger, licking it off.

Brian definitely tasted different from William, she thought abstractedly, more tangy but not in a bad way; still definitely different.

"Excellent," she heard William say beside her, her mind remembering where she was. She looked up at him as he continued, "you earned your keep today slave, and I hope you were able to please yourself?" he asked.

"Yes master, I thank you for letting me finish. But please, I cannot let Bob find out, this was too close!" she pleaded.

"Nonsense," Brian said beside her. "This was perfect, the thought of you getting yourself off, your fiancé over the phone, while we jacked off on you was the perfect scene. You did excellent!" he beamed.

Annie was mortified. She slowly pulled the large black member out of her, her body protesting against its vacancy; however, she had to clean up. Bob may not be coming over, but her parents were due home later and she had to clean up not only herself but the table.

"I...I need to clean up. My parents will be home and they can't see me like this," she sputtered.

Both boys had already pulled on their shorts as Annie stood up from the table, her top still pulled beneath her breasts, although her small skirt fell naturally back into place. Both pieces were soaked with massage oil, her body still pulsing from its heat, but she had gotten to relieve the pent up desire within her allowing it to now be bearable.

Brian moved towards her, "You were magnificent slave," he said as he reached up and massaged her breast, bending down to take a nipple in his mouth and biting lightly.

Annie could not stop the gasp escaping her lips as he stood back up, grinning. She could feel her nipple hardening and wondered how could she be getting turned on again. She had one of the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced—with a man or toy—and one guy biting on her nipple suddenly had her body in need again!

She tried to calm her thoughts as William walked over. "I agree, you were fantastic slave," he said. He leaned into her and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips when suddenly Annie let out a groan, leaning into him as his finger slid across her slit, entering her briefly before he pulled away.

Chuckling, both guys turned around and walked out the front door without another word, leaving Annie standing there bewildered. For the thousandth time she wondered what the hell was happening to her. Normally she would be fine for weeks after an orgasm like she had, and now only minutes from it she felt her pulse beating within her, her body again arising in need!

She had to get her mind off sex. Focusing on cleaning up, she took off the massage oil-soaked table cloth and cleaned the table before putting on a new one. She then rearranged the chairs and straightened up the living room.

In horror she realized the pillows the boys had used for her to prop up on were from her own bedroom—how had they gotten them so quickly? Was she so lost in lust while on the table she did not even hear one of them leave?

As she cleaned up, she suddenly felt warmth between her legs, moving down her thighs. Looking down, she moved her hand and felt a warm liquid oozing from her slit. It had no odor and she recalled the sensation of the dildo cumming inside her. The boys had said it was lifelike, and based upon the amount of fluid coming from her now, she realized it must have had had a reservoir inside it, wondering if Brian had caused it to ejaculate within her. It was the only explanation she had as she realized she needed to shower and clean up.

Shame now replacing her desire, she went upstairs to clean up, trying to get the thought of the days' events out of her mind. Looking at herself in the mirror, Annie could not believe the slut looking out at her, naked, glistening from head to toe with oil. Even disheveled as she was, she could not help but admire how good she looked, her pulse again quickening at thoughts of what had occurred today.

She tried to shower; however, as with previous attempts it did little to ease the again rising need her body felt. Although not as intense as earlier, she was definitely becoming aroused. She had not eaten or drank anything while the boys were there, so it could not be the drug, so why was she becoming so horny?

As the water sprayed across her breasts Annie felt the now familiar state of her nipples hardening, her pulse quickening. She was in a total state of confusion, quickly getting out of the shower and putting on a pair of loose sweats for the rest of the evening.

Her parents came home right when she finished cooking dinner. Nobody noticed the different table cloth, and Annie felt a wave of relief as they sat down for dinner. Her only moment of panic was when her father asked if she was trying on a new perfume, smelling like cinnamon.

Her mind panicked, wondering how bad the aroma was as her mom leaned into her, smelling. "Yes, I like it," her mom said. "Is it from Bob?" she asked.

Annie said yes and changed the conversation rapidly, hoping nothing more would come of the evening. She retired early, filling in the days' events in her diary, her body growing in need as she relived the events and wrote them down. Finally she went to bed, the feeling of desire still coursing through her body...

********************

After reading about her day, I could not believe how aroused I was. And to think I actually believed she was exercising with a cramp! The thought of my fiancée masturbating on the dining room table while two guys jacked off on her caused me to cum immediately as I read her diary of the weekend's events.

And Saturday would be the pool party! I could not wait, although I am getting a bit ahead of myself so will continue to describe the events leading up to it in the next chapter.

1...5678910