Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last pictures were the best, showing the Security guard's face buried between the girl's legs as she bent backwards over the toilet. Again her face was hidden; however, Annie's entire body was shown amazingly well. Her high-heeled legs were draped over the guard's shoulders, her hands wrapped around his head, obviously grinding her pussy into his face.

My hard-on pressed uncomfortably against the metal of the car I was leaning against. I could not believe Rick had taken pictures of the whole thing; however, I recalled how he had once filmed fucking one of the cheerleaders in high school, later showing the movie to us, so should have expected it. Knowing his lust for Annie made me wonder if he would have the pictures framed.

"See, I told you we weren't bullshitting you. This slut has to be the best cock sucker ever," he leered at me, knowing he was baiting me to say something about Annie.

"I doubt that," I laughed, consciously falling for his bait, "I already know the best cock sucker around here...Annie!"

One of the guys again coughed behind us as most of the others quietly laughed. Rick smiled knowingly. "I'll guarantee this chick was just as good." he said, "probably better because this slut wanted it so bad. I'll guarantee your 'innocent' Annie's never wanted cock like this slut wanted all of us!" he sneered.

I looked at the other guys as they smiled like Cheshire cats, knowing from her diary how my own fiancée had wanted them, unabashedly sucking them eager and willing.

I again expressed how I could not believe what happened, asking Rick to tell me everything. Smiling wickedly, he proceeded to tell the whole story. Although I already knew everything from Annie's diary, it was interesting to hear his version; the only thing left out was Annie's name...

"Wow, sounds like some babe," I told him when he finished. "What was her name? Have you seen her before?"

"I don't think it's anybody you know," he leered at me, "this chick was a pure slut, only wanting sex. Not like your 'virtuous' Annie," he said smirking. I noted how he stressed the word "virtuous" as if he pictured two different sides to her. "And that ain't half of it—we're going to fuck her soon, eh boys?" he said looking at the others who nodded in agreement.

All of them were watching my reaction as I felt my cock become harder than the wrench in my hand. I could not believe what he said; Rick was planning something, and I realized Annie was in quite a predicament. With the pictures they had of her it was easy to imagine them bribing her to sleep with them, especially how easily it had been for Brian and William to do it. I almost laughed at how her situation had gotten worse, hoping I could see it happen.

Rick continued, interrupting my thoughts, "That girl could suck cock like no tomorrow, and as much as she enjoyed sucking us, I'll bet she'll beg to fuck all us!" he laughed at me as we got ready for work.

*********************

Rick and I paired up most of the morning working on a Chevy truck's transmission. The close contact allowed him to talk nonstop about his plans for the "mall slut," describing in graphic detail everything he wanted to do to her, telling me it would be the best fuck she ever had.

Finally my curiosity got the better of me. "OK, I believe you all got sucked off by some chick, I can't deny the pictures," I told him, "though I'll bet any money you probably paid her to do it. Even so I'll accept it happened. But seriously, now you're telling me you're going to fuck this chick? How are you going to do that, pay her?" I asked innocently.

Rick smiled as he explained, "This slut was so hot I'll guarantee the next time we get her alone she'll be begging for us to fuck her!" he laughed. "I'm telling you, I have never seen a chick so wound up in lust before. She was so hot she would have fucked us all then and there had we not been in a public mall, and even that didn't stop her from giving us the best blowjobs we'd ever had," he sneered.

The remaining day was filled with the guys talking about how good their "mall slut" looked, acted, and sucked. Some told about her outfit, others described her body—all of them going into as much detail as possible without saying who she was, thinking I was none the wiser as to the identity of the girl. The fact they were talking about my own fiancée kept me hard all day as they discussed her sucking techniques, which I was intimately familiar with.

It became increasingly more difficult to work with my erection, yet I still egged them on saying things like "I bet she didn't have legs as good as Annie," and such, acting as if Annie were too good to be this girl. My teasing finally had all the guys talking about how they were going to fuck the "hot slut," my remarks causing them to become cruder and cruder with their comments.

While most men would be angry to hear their friends talk in such a way about their fiancée, I was more aroused than ever before in my life! The thought of Annie covered in cum; the image of her being a wanton slut for them driving me crazy. I did not know how they were going to get her alone, but it explained Rick's phone call to Annie the previous day. I tried to get more information, but none of them would hint of their plans—which made sense since it was my own fiancée they were planning on fucking. My feelings were a combination of frustration and excitement.

*********************

Late in the day Rick pulled me aside in the break room. I figured he was going to tease me more about their mysterious slut from the mall, but he caught me by surprise on a completely different subject.

"Say Bob, Saturday we're going to have a beach pool party at Jerome's house and were hopping you would show up. In fact, maybe Annie'd like to 'come' too." He looked at me with a big smirk as he stressed the word "come" as I wondered what he planned. I was shocked he would want me there if they were planning on making a move on Annie.

Curious and excited to know what he planned I answered honestly, "I'd love to and will definitely be there, but I doubt Annie will be interested. You know her, ever since a few years ago she hasn't wanted to go to any more parties."

Rick grinned knowing what I meant, although he was not aware I knew what actually happened. "She still upset I hit on her?" he asked.

I had told him Annie's story about being uncomfortable at his advances, not mentioning the eventual hand job and groping, so he had followed along with her deception all this time. He still periodically asked about it as if fishing to determine whether I found out what happened. Knowing Rick, he probably thought Annie's lying about what happened was acceptance on her part, instead of shame for "cheating" on me.

Suddenly I had an idea as I realized this may be the perfect opportunity to give him a "green light" on hitting on Annie—not that Rick needed encouragement—as I answered, "Yeah, she doesn't realize how hot she is and guys are going to be guys. Let's face it, Annie is fucking gorgeous, so who could blame any guy trying to score with her?" I laughed as Rick smiled in understanding.

Since the first day Annie and I met, I could not recall a time Rick was not hitting on Annie, always trying to get her alone for a chance to grope her. I thought our friendship would end when she and I hooked up, but it actually drew Rick closer. To Rick's way of thinking, it meant he could have more time seeing Annie; however, since the night of the pool party she refused going to any places where Rick would be, and I knew he was frustrated at his lack of opportunities to ogle at her body.

"It never hurts to ask," he continued. "All the other guys will be bringing their girls, so Annie should have plenty of company," he told me with a grin. "Hell, now that I have this other chick to bang, maybe she'll be more, oh, accommodating," he said wickedly.

There was no doubt he had something up his sleeve for this party; however, I also knew the guys would not try anything with me or the other girls present, so figured they may attempt to set her up with a guilt trip in an attempt to further their scheme on hooking up with her.

"You're right, all I can do is ask her," I replied with a shrug.

"Great!" Rick said, sounding as if both of us were going. "The party starts around noon...we'll have a keg and wine coolers for the girls. Should be a fun time for almost everybody," he grinned at me. "Oh, and remember to bring your bathing suits, otherwise you'll be going naked," he chuckled.

I laughed knowing what he was talking about. At one party somebody came up with the idea of 'musical bathing suits' where each person was randomly assigned a band by pulling the name out of a box. Whenever the band they drew came on the radio with a song, they had to change into a new bathing suit before the song ended. If the person who's band was playing did not change or ran out of bathing suits, they had to go naked the rest of the party.

As the primary intent was to see the girls at the party naked, the game had changed, progressing to where an egg timer was now brought to every party. If somebody heard somebody else's band play they would start the timer. If the minute timer finished before the person finished changing, they had to suffer the consequences.

The game became a tradition amongst all our pool parties, and the girls prepared by bringing plenty of suits to change into. Us guys enjoyed the personal fashion show, as the girls had to continuously change into different outfits throughout the party. Since the timer left little room to find a room to change, many became ingenious about changing—some bringing a robe or towel to change underneath, while others would jump in the pool to change, and so forth. I recalled only two times when somebody ran out of suits or did not change fast enough: once was an old girlfriend of Greg Smith's who ended up staying in the pool the remainder of the party and the other had been Rick himself, who proudly strutted around the rest of the party naked.

As other girls would be there, I figured this was an attempt to see more of Annie's body; if she would even agree to go to the party, which I highly doubted due to her reluctance to attend any parties Rick attended. In addition, the recent mall incident with the guys would probably keep Annie away.

*********************

The remainder of the afternoon I continued to wonder what they were up to, as all the guys started mentioning the party; Rick obviously telling the others about our conversation. They too acted like it was a given Annie would go, telling me how good it would be to see the two of us. I knew Rick had talked to them as most commented how excited they were on Annie "coming."

After work I went straight to Annie's house. I was so horny I wanted her right then and there, especially hearing the guys talk about her all day.

Annie appeared nervous when she greeted me, glancing behind her towards the kitchen several times as if something would jump out of the doorway; however, I barely noticed as I stared at her—she looked incredible! She was wearing an outfit I had not seen before and looked so sensual I almost came in my pants right there.

Her top consisted of a tight, low-cut red half-shirt with long sleeves; however, "low-cut" did not begin to describe how much it flaunted her breasts, almost exposing her nipples which were well-defined through the thin material. The shirt tied beneath her breasts lifting them better than a push-up bra. The sight of her bare stomach and exposed chest caused my cock to harden more than before.

As revealing as the top was, it could not keep all my attention as I stared at the rest of her body. Complimenting the top were extremely low-cut tight black pants opened on the sides connected by interlacing crisscrossed ties weaving up her legs holding the two halves together. The sides of her legs and hips were completely revealed by the four inch gap. The front of the pants had a deep "V-shaped" notch extending to barely above her trimmed pubic hair, also tied in a similar crisscross pattern of ribbon like the sides.

The whole outfit clung to her like a second skin and she could not have shown off more of her body without being naked. I had no doubts it was from the ones she bought with the boys at the mall.

"Wow," I exclaimed, "You look fantastic!"

I immediately took her in my arms and gave her a big kiss, my tongue ramming into her mouth past her lips as I pulled her to me. Her lips were salty, giving her mouth an odd almond-like taste, but I was so hot to see her it was a passing thought as her body pressed against me. I noticed a faint odor of bleach about her and figured she had been cleaning around the house, again ignoring it as her tongue danced with mine.

Breaking from the kiss, I asked where she got the outfit and her face went pale as she again turned to look back at the kitchen doorway. Noticing her discomfort, I asked if anything was wrong, to which she replied it was nothing, quickly asking about my day, obviously trying to steer the conversation away from the clothes and her nervousness. I knew she was hiding something and had the sudden urge to read her diary. When she was this upset she often wrote in her diary as soon as possible as a form of therapy.

My anxiousness took my thoughts off of her and her outfit as I thought of a reason to get upstairs alone in her room.

She again asked how my day went, her voice taking on a bit of urgency and catching my attention. From her expression—a mixture of worry and curiousness—I knew she was trying to find out what the guys may have said about her.

I told her it was a pretty ordinary day other than Rick and the guys bragging about some girl they met this weekend.

Her face almost went white as she stood there, asking me what they said.

I described what they said about meeting some hot babe at the mall, telling her they kept going on and on about how great she looked.

Annie's face took on a strange look as she asked specifically what they said about the girl, so explained to how they said the girl was a definite "10" on their scale. Knowing the guys almost as well as I did, she knew they rarely gave any girl a "10" as I saw her get a strange look in her eye.

She inquired if they knew the girl, and I replied saying they did not get her name. "Can you believe it?" I asked. "Some girl they meet in the mall who apparently sucked them all off and they didn't get her name," I said watching her, trying to gauge her reaction.

Annie never questioned my statement of them getting sucked off, something she would have discredited as false male bravado at any other time. Instead she was wrapped in her own thoughts, a slight smile on her face reminding me of a cat who ate a mouse, or in this case a child getting away with their hand in the cookie jar.

She continued to ask more of what they said, so told her everything, again mentioning how they went on and on about how gorgeous the girl was. Annie again got a small smile when I told her how they stated the girl was as good looking as she was as she listened intently. I described how they said the girl had given them the best blowjobs of their lives, again noticing how Annie did not question the fact of a girl sucking off a bunch of guys in the bathroom, more interested in what they thought of the girl's looks and performance.

Her thoughts were elsewhere as I looked at her intently; noticing her eyes slightly glazed as she listened, the small grin on her face not changing as I described everything Rick and the other guys told me except mentioning the pictures. Finally when I asked if she was alright she shook her head as if to physically clear her thoughts, saying she was fine and tired from cleaning all day.

Inviting me to stay for dinner, I jumped at the opportunity as I again thought about her diary, asking if I could use her shower. It was not unusual for me to eat dinner with her or her family, and even kept spare clean clothes in my truck for such occasions. It was the perfect excuse for me to get into her room to read her diary.

Annie looked at me oddly saying she needed to get a few things straightened first and to watch some television; she'd be down in a few minutes. I watched in awe admiring her body and outfit as she went upstairs, my mind not even thinking about television.

Annie was gone for almost an hour—a full episode of Law & Order—before I yelled up the stairs, asking if she was alright. Her muffled voice behind her bedroom door said she would be right down. As the show ended and the credits were scrolling I heard her come down the stairs, again turning to look at her. Her hair was freshly brushed and she seemed calmer, giving me a kiss as she came to sit with me on the couch. I caught the smell of mouthwash on her breath as she told me the shower was ready. As I knew where everything was, she stated she would get dinner ready and to take my time.

I pulled her to me, engulfing her mouth with mine, the mint taste of fresh mouthwash readily apparent as she returned my kiss fully. Gone was her earlier reluctance; however, the desire of feeling her body against me was almost an abstract thought as interested as I was in reading her diary.

I watched her walk into the kitchen, again admiring how incredible she looked in her outfit as she smiled and turned away from me. From how much of her body I could see, I realized she was not wearing a bra or any panties as my cock again sprang to life.

Turning around I went up the stairs two at a time to her room, locking the door. She would not be looking for me for some time, being occupied with dinner, so I had plenty of time to peek into her diary to see if she wrote anything further since Sunday, hoping to find a reason on why she was so nervous earlier.

Finding the diary easily in its hiding spot in her closet, I opened to where her bookmark was, amazed at how much she wrote since Saturday. I turned back several pages, easily finding the cum-stained pages describing her day at the mall as I started reading her entries from both Sunday and today:

*********************

Sunday, June 3, 2007

9:45 am

This morning I feel incredible. Although sore, my body feels more alive than I have ever felt; better than a long workout at the gym. Maybe what the girls say about a good fuck clearing your head of all worries has some merit, LOL!

Taking a hot bath made me feel even more relaxed, though my thoughts keep returning to all those men lusting after me at the mall. The bath eased some leftover soreness, causing me to be more aware of certain parts of my body, and even as sore as I was I had to get off. I was fucked by who knows how many guys how many times and here I end up fingering myself! The hot water of the bath caressed my skin like a lover as if my skin was more sensitive than usual.

My orgasm was not as intense as yesterday's—thankfully so since passing out in the bath would have drowned me, hehehe—but it was very relaxing. I cannot believe how aware I am of parts of my body and don't know if it's due to the "workout" my body took, leftover from the drug, tension, or what.

Looking at my nude reflection in the mirror I see myself differently than before; a desirable wanton vixen. Instead of being ashamed at what happened I'm actually thrilled to have gotten fucked like that! It's something I've fantasized about for years, and it was everything and more I dreamed about. I know I'm attractive, the lustful looks of Bob and every guy on me have proven the fact, but now I see it myself. I feel like I was made to be used by a man, the thoughts again making me wet as my body tingles with desire.

I enjoyed exposing myself, as mortified as I should be to admit it. I cannot deny the pure ecstasy of being used for so many men's pleasure, to have all my inhibitions totally removed; however, I also realize I can't do something like that ever again. I love Bob too much and don't want to betray him anymore and lose him. Even though he has often teased about watching me with other guys, I would never do that to him; the reality of the situation would cause him to hate me and I could not bear the thought of losing him. He is the only man I have ever loved and though he says he believes sex and love are different, I cannot betray him again and have to get out of this situation.