Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's odd to be so aroused after being fucked so thoroughly—and that's exactly what it was, I was fucked hard, put away wet, and loved it. I don't know what's coming over me (mmm, cumming over me brings thoughts of yesterday again). It's almost like another part of me—purely sexual—is becoming dominant, and I cannot afford to let my fantasies become reality.

To clear my thoughts of sex, I'll keep busy around the house. First I have to clean the clothes I wore yesterday, the odor of cum so strong I know I have to take them to get dry-cleaned. And yes I like the outfit enough to get cleaned! Although used for ill purposes, I remember how damn good I looked and hope to wear the outfit for Bob someday; however, first I have to take it all to the cleaners. I cleaned the top and skirt off as well as I could and sprayed some perfume on them so they don't smell like cum...but they have to be professionally cleaned.

Thoughts of yesterday keep coming back to me and I need a distraction to clear my head and plan on what to do about getting out of this. I'll get dressed and help mom by cleaning the house. Hell, I may even wear something I bought yesterday since I should get some use out of them and won't be seeing the boys again. I need to end it with them—they can no longer incriminate me any more than themselves, so I should be safe—but the clothes DO look good on me, so why not wear them?

Anyways, I cannot lay here in bed naked all day so might as well get dressed...

*********************

I've described her morning previously: how she received the DVD of her mall gang bang, her trip to the grocery store, and her exhibitionism at the car wash, so will skip to afterwards so not to repeat myself...

*********************

Sunday June 3, 2007

10:45 pm

What a fucking odd day! After everything that happened I realize my biggest turmoil is part of me WANTS to be sexual, drawing the attention of any guy I can. Maybe I am a slut, wanting to be any guy's sex slave.

What the hell is wrong with me? I actually ENJOYED what the boys are doing to me! It's so wrong, and yet my body feels so alive and so natural. The pure sexual freedom I felt at the mall this past weekend was undoubtedly the biggest turn-on in my life. I was scared shitless, embarrassed beyond belief; however, the adrenaline rush knowing I had no choice but to serve the needs of all those men was almost an out of body experience. The thrill of being exposed to them, my body wanting them to use me, felt like a part of me missing was finally complete.

Christ, what is becoming of me? I had been scared, yes, but now that I've had time to think about all that has happened I was more afraid of being recognized and Bob finding out what happened than how I was dressed or acted.

And how I behaved at the car wash! I was so aroused knowing those guys could see my body, if any of them had made a move towards me, I would have happily fucked them all right there! What has gotten into me? There I was exposing myself, practically naked being drenched in water, the wet t-shirt showing off my tits and the skin-tight shorts showing my ass. And in front of a group of strange men! Worse yet, I WANTED IT—I would have bent over the car to let them have their way with me had they asked.

This has to be residual effect of the drug. I may have had fantasies like this before, but I never felt such a need or freedom to act them out like I do now. What the hell was I thinking?

Bob is going to find out, he knows me too well and knows I'm already upset. How could I explain to the man I love I have sucked off every one of his friends in a public bathroom? I could tell him I was drugged, but considering the way I felt, could I blame it all on the drug? I would have to explain everything leading up to that point...and shit, I can't lie, I ENJOYED it! I could never face him with the truth.

Even though he has always told me he believes sex and love are totally different, the reality is no guy would allow his fiancée to be a sex slave for any guy who wanted her—let alone a group of them at once! Sure you read all those stories on the internet, but fantasy is one thing, reality is another, and I could not betray Bob like that.

Shit, why was I even thinking about it?

My main worry is Brian and William; they are more a threat by telling both my parents and the Strausses; not only would the humiliation of my family be awful, but of the financial consequences are all too real. Strangers at a mall or carwash I can deal with; they are not anybody I would ever see again. But Brian and William? No, I need to figure out how to get away from them first.

I have some consolation knowing the guys at the shop won't tell Bob—they have nothing to gain and everything to lose keeping their silence—though I know them too well, they probably can't hold off telling him SOMETHING about yesterday. They have lusted after me for years and are going to use that, knowing I will do anything to maintain their silence, which gives me a bit of worry about them.

And today showed how much I may be in their power as "Asshole" called again. I couldn't believe it was him on the phone--and he was calling for ME! With Bob in the room!

Ever since the hand job in the car and letting him feel me up he has been trying to get another chance at me, and I fucking end up sucking him off yesterday? WTF! And he tasted so good!

Bob doesn't understand, saying Rick is one of his best friends, God knows why. The few times I've tried to talk to Bob about Rick, he just laughs and says it's "Rick's way." Hell, he once even suggested I let Rick have a few feels while he watched. He doesn't understand.

Anyways, "Asshole" called asking me to come to a little "party" they were having this weekend. I can imagine what kind of party they want, but what could I say with Bob right there? Silence was the best answer, though my body said otherwise. I felt my pussy tingling thinking about it as I talked to him! I had to refuse even though he threatened to tell Bob, I knew he wouldn't.

Then he sent that damn picture from his cell phone and I realized they had me worse than the boys. There I was, plain as day with Jerome's black cock sticking in my mouth, cum all over my face.

What was becoming of me? I accepted, but at least he agreed Bob would be at the party as well, so I know if I keep close to him I'll be alright. Still, I'm going to a pool party, which means they're going to be ogling at me the whole time.

No, Bob won't be much help at all. As much as I love the man he'll say it's the "guys being guys" argument and watch them tease me. Hell, he'll probably even WANT me to tease them!

Rick has always scared me. He's the type of person never taking no for an answer, and exudes such power he's a natural leader. Even Bob does what Rick asks. How can I explain to Bob about him and how I would happily drop to my knees in front of him if he asked?

Instead I've avoided him at all costs; however, my avoidance has only caused him to lust me even more. If he weren't so fucking handsome it would be easy to deny him, but how could I explain to Bob every time I look at Rick my pussy get wet?

I may have been drugged yesterday to start sucking him, but goddamn I wanted him inside me so bad I couldn't believe it. And I don't know why! OK I admit it, I know why--he has the most beautiful cock I've ever laid eyes on. Ever since jacking him off I've fantasized about his dick back in my mouth, in my cunt, hell even my ass! To have it actually in my mouth again at the mall was a reminder of a "fantasy-cum-true!" And the taste, of all the guys it was the most delicious, better than the first time I tasted him.

Jesus what is happening to me? To have all those guys' cocks in my face was another of my dreams literally cumming true. How could I ever explain it to Bob? How could I have let myself do this?

I don't know what to do. Hopefully tomorrow will give me a clearer mind...if I can sleep tonight...though a million and one thoughts are flying through my head and my body is so horny it aches...

********************

As I read her diary I was startled to know how she felt about Rick. I had not read all of her diary, so this was the first I knew about it. I almost felt a pang of jealousy realizing she avoided him more because she could not control herself around him than for my sake. She was more afraid of our relationship breaking, causing me to realize it was not jealousy I was feeling, but arousal.

The thought of Annie sleeping with anybody, including Rick, did not bother me, hell, it turned me on. I knew what Annie felt for me and nothing could damage our love. Lust is one thing, love is another. I have always felt that way; explaining why I was not upset at what's been happening. The thoughts of Rick and the other guys fucking Annie caused my pulse to quicken. No, I would not be upset at all I realized.

I turned the page, seeing today's entry and noticing the time was 15 minutes ago! She must have added it while she was up here.

I discovered Annie had an interesting day. Instead of printing exactly how she wrote, I'll paraphrase...

********************

Annie woke up Monday morning with her mind still in turmoil from the weekend's events and her inability to think of a way out of her predicament. The DVD from the boys was too incriminating, she would have to be careful around them so she would not get any deeper in trouble, while figuring out how to get away from them. Rick and the others she would deal with later, as they seemed the lesser of two evils; she had to figure out how to get away from the boys first and could only handle one thing at a time.

Thoughts of how she behaved and acted more sexually—like the way she acted at the car wash—bothered her. She had always been a tease, but Brian's words haunted her about getting her due. She rationalized the incident at the car wash was something she was in control of; nothing else happened and was clean fun. It was out-of-character for her to act so openly amongst strangers, but it did not bother her as much as the issue with the boys or even Rick and the gang. Even now as she thought about the car wash she became excited, remembering her dreams last night of all those car wash guys taking advantage of her while she willingly accepted it.

Dismissing the thought—she could not afford another distraction—she glanced at the clock seeing her parents had let her sleep in, the time indicating they had already gone to work. She had the house to herself for the day and was glad to have the time alone to think about getting out of the boys' clutches.

After taking a shower her gaze drifted to the clothes the boys "bought" for her. She still had not unpacked them, as if the act would finalize her acceptance of their power over her; however, recalling how good she looked in the mirror when trying on the outfits, her body became flushed with excitement. Her mind flashed back to her dream with the car wash guys and she felt her pulse quicken. With barely a pause she went through the bags looking for something to wear, figuring as long as she's alone, it wouldn't hurt anything. She HAD paid for them she reasoned, so why not wear them?

All the clothes were revealing—some downright slutty—but it was a look Annie liked. She always tried to dress sexy, knowing Brian was right—she was a cock-tease and got turned on by others seeing her body. She was not against wearing anything revealing; however, these clothes were more extreme than what she usually wore. Still, remembering how she looked in the fitting room, she admitted the boys definitely had good taste.

Going through the boxes, she chose one of the more "conservative" outfits along with a matching lacey bright red strapless convertible bra and thong set. After getting dressed she looked into the mirror, not believing the girl looking back at her was herself. The clothes complimented her body perfectly, form fitting and enhancing every curve like a second skin.

The blouse was a long-sleeved, bright red halter top tied beneath her breasts showing off her stomach. It also had a very low neckline, and combined with the push-up bra, made her tits look like they were about to explode out of the top.

Though she chose long pants, they accented her figure showing off her body more than normal "pants." They were made of two halves of black, stretched-tight material connected on the sides with ribbon lacing. The front had a deep "V" cut ending slightly above her thong, completely exposing her belly. The sides of her body from her waist and legs were completely exposed, held together only by a thin ribbon laced crisscrossed up her legs. She was thankful the side of the waist band was solid material allowing her to at least wear a thong; however, the "V-shaped" front in combination with her bare waist made her think of a big arrow pointing down to her crotch as if to say "look here!"

Topping off the outfit she chose stiletto spiked-heeled shoes strapped halfway up her calves making her legs look a mile long. She looked hot she realized; almost mildly upset she was not going out to show herself off, quickly banishing the thought. She would never have thought to go out in public like this before, but now her blood raced as she posed in front of the mirror imagining how people would react seeing her.

Going downstairs, she made a cup of coffee to try to organize her thoughts. After reading the paper she cleaned up around the house enough for her mother to know she did something, but allowing her to enjoy the rest of the day to herself.

As she moved she could not help but noticing how the clothes hugged her body, her skin tingling at the confinement while her mind strayed around thoughts of sex, unable to keep focused on anything else.

Completing her cleaning, she attempted to absorb herself in a book to give her mind a break from the worries lately flooding her mind. In the back of her mind she kept thinking about how she looked and the feel of the form-fitting clothing. She felt as if she were naked, the thoughts causing her to flush in mild excitement.

Glancing at the clock, she saw it was close to 4:00 pm and realized she read most of the day away, although she could not remember much about the book. Even so, her mind felt refreshed at lounging around, though the tight fabric of her clothes against her skin still caused tingling as it rubbed against her. Her clothing made her feel sexier and she was excited Bob would be coming over after work soon, regretting she would have to change before he came over to avoid him asking about her outfit.

She sat quietly, her thoughts unfocused trying to read the book, as she sipped iced-water. Abruptly her reverie was broken by the doorbell. Her heart raced realizing how she was dressed, wondering who would see her like this, but it was excitement and not embarrassment. As early in the afternoon as it was, it was probably a salesman and nobody she knew, and the thoughts of a stranger seeing her like this caused her to grin, imagining their thoughts as she got up to answer the door.

Her heart almost stopped as she opened the door to see Brian standing on the porch.

"Well Annie, I must say I greatly approve of your choice in wardrobe today," he leered at her.

"I didn't wear this for you!" she retorted, her mind racing as to why Brian was here.

"You may not think so; however, remember, ANYTHING you wear will be for only William's and mine enjoyment, and if neither of us approve you will be punished," he grinned.

Annie stepped aside as Brian walked past her into the house. Her mind a blank from shock as she closed the door, and the only thing she could think of saying was "Why are you here?"

Brian turned around and looked her up and down, telling her nonchalantly, "Why, to see you of course! What else would I be doing here? Now, turn around so I can see your entire outfit."

The tone in Brian's voice changed and Annie knew refusing would only make matters worse so quietly turned around.

"No, no, no. If you are going to pose don't act like a damn robot," Brian scolded her. "Remember, you are our slave to do with as we please. Your only concern is we ARE pleased! Now turn around again and if I'm not happy with you, you WILL regret it."

Brian was the more violent one towards her, so she knew his threat was not idle. Her heart pounding from not only fear but a curious excitement, she lifted her arms and ran her hands through her hair, gracefully turning in front of Brian. She let go of her hair as turned towards him, feeling her body becoming aroused as she looked at him, sliding her hands down her bare hips as she struck a pose.

"Very nice, very nice indeed," he said eyeing her up and down.

"I'm glad it pleases you," she said cynically.

"You are what?" Brian asked critically.

Annie's mind raced knowing something upset him, until it dawned on her what he wanted. "I'm glad it pleases you, Master," she said lowering her eyes.

"Good, you learn fast," Brian said, his voice returning to normal.

Annie's mind snapped alert when Brian moved behind her, his arms wrapping around her waist and pulling her close, his crotch pressed tightly against her ass.

"Mmm, you smell nice," he said into her neck, his hands pulling her hips against him.

Instead of upset or worried, Annie felt a thrill go through her body as Brian's hot breath hit her neck, the feel of his hands sliding over her bare hip and upper legs raising goose bumps over her skin.

"Now, tell me...what have you said to your 'boyfriend' about your weekend?" he asked in her ear sending a shiver through her.

Annie did not appreciate the way he said "boyfriend" but could not do anything about it. "What do you mean?" she asked, her mind distracted by the male body pressed against her as his hands rubbed her stomach, sending waves of pleasure over her skin.

"Have you told him of your new-found predicament?" he asked.

"Of course not! He would never speak to me again," she said. It took most of her willpower to pull away from Brian's embrace and face him.

"And what of his friends...do you think they'll say anything to him about your fun at the mall?" he smiled at her.

"No," she said as her face flushed, "they have me right where they want me...they can only benefit from not saying anything—thanks to YOU!" she glared at him.

"Good," he exclaimed, obviously pleased. "So have any of them contacted you yet?" he asked nonchalantly as if he knew the answer.

Not knowing the extent of Brian's knowledge of Bob's friends, she saw no harm telling him of Rick's call, "Yes, Rick actually had the audacity to call me while Bob was here," she explained.

"And what did he say?" he asked inquisitively, his voice showing his excitement to hear about her predicament.

"The bastard invited me to a pool party!" she said before she could think of any reason to not tell him.

"Well, then you must accept," Brian said enthusiastically.

"What?" Annie said in surprise. "Bob will be there, and who knows what they have in mind! Every one of them will be trying to get their hands on me...and you want me to go to a pool party with them?"

"I am telling you to go to this party, understood? In fact, you will do EVERYTHING within your power to please them, understood Slave?" he glared at her. "I want you to tell me EXACTLY what those guys say, and more importantly DO to you," he grinned at her, "understood?"

Annie stared incredulously at him, her mind full of so many thoughts she could not focus until he repeated himself louder, "I said, is that UNDERSTOOD bitch?"

"Yes," she said.

Annie heard the loud crack before her mind registered the slap on her face. Staring at Brian in shock she heard him spit out "Yes what, bitch?"

Glancing at Brian's angered face, she immediately replied, "Yes, Master."