Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled at her. "Good, now enough of this, we'll talk about the party later. For now let's enjoy each other's company," he smirked as he walked into the living room. "Why don't you get us something to drink," he said as he made himself at home, sitting in her father's recliner.

Annie's mind raced with a mixture of emotions, glad for a few moments to be away from Brian to center her thoughts, and went into the kitchen. Pouring two glasses of iced tea, she took a few deep breaths to regain her composure, and then returned to the living room.

Brian smiled as he took his glass from her, taking a sip and asking for some extra sugar.

Still flustered at his presence, Annie set her drink down on the table and went into the kitchen to retrieve the sugar bowl. Smiling at her as he took the sugar he set it down without touching it and looked at her lustfully. "Now, I want to make sure realize the full implications of disobeying us," he said mildly, as if this were a normal every day conversation to him.

"I know, I know," she retorted. "You have the tapes and have already threatened to give them to my parents or Bob. Believe me, I may not like it, but there is nothing I can do." She sat down across from him on the couch, thankful he chose the recliner so she did not have to sit near him.

"Not only your parents and boyfriend, but think of how my parents would react 'seducing' their son," he chuckled. "And what about the DVD from the mall—what a whore! Why my parents would break off all relations with your parents—including those with the bank," he grinned at her.

Hiding her discomfort Annie took a sip of her tea. The tea tasted bitter with an odd after-taste, and Annie briefly wondered if it was a new brand her mother had tried as she tried to ignore Brian's leer at her. Reasoning there was not enough sugar since her father did not like it very sweet, she added more. It explained why Brian asked for sugar as she spooned several teaspoons for herself, finally getting the tea to taste good enough to hide the aftertaste. Somewhere in the back of her mind she could not remember Brian using the sugar; however, it was the last thing on her mind as she turned her attention back to Brian.

He reminded her about her school and everything she or her parents were involved in; strengthening the thought Annie could not get out of their clutches anytime soon. As he talked she sipped her tea, attempting to hide her fear.

As Brian talked Annie realized she could not focus on what Brian was saying, her mind instead drifting to thoughts of the weekend. She recalled all the cocks surrounding her throughout the day, remembering the feel of Rick cumming in her mouth, the taste of all of the gang's cum. Her mind relived the feeling of each dick throbbing in her mouth, releasing their delicious testament to her techniques.

Annie felt herself getting turned on and took a long drink of iced-tea, hoping the flush of her face was not apparent to Brian. Instead of cooling her down, the drink seemed to make her body feel even hotter as her mind continued to drift, remembering the feel of all those men's hands on her body in the furniture store, her blood racing with stirring desire. Her skin tingled with lust, each goose pimple on her skin seeming to have a direct attachment to her pussy as it was stimulated by the fabric of her clothing.

Glancing over at Brian, Annie saw his lips moving, but could barely concentrate on what he was saying. All she could focus on were her desires. She tried to focus on what he was wearing: a tight T-shirt and jeans, her gaze unconsciously centering to his groin, seeing the evident bulge in his pants as her body thrilled with lust. "Damn, he's hung like a horse," she thought, feeling her heart beat faster with her pulse. And William was the same.

Her thoughts wandered to the feel of their cocks inside her, becoming more aroused as she thought back to them using her. Her breath quickened as she drank more of her tea to try and cool off, a small part of her abstractedly wondering why she could only focus on sex and not what Brian was saying.

Suddenly her thoughts were interrupted by Brian's voice raised in volume to get her attention, "Annie, why don't you come here."

Without realizing she had gotten up, Annie quietly walked over to Brian, not knowing what to expect until his hands slid up the sides of her legs. The touch of his hands on her bare skin sent electrical currents through her body and she gasped. Brian smiled as he took her hands, pulling her down to her knees, one hand grasping the back of her head to pull her face closer. Barely aware of her surroundings Brian's tongue was suddenly probing her mouth, his hands sliding across her back and ass.

Annie let out a loud moan, the desire in her giving in to his embrace as her tongue eagerly danced with his. A small part of her mind screamed at what was happening and she vaguely tried to pull away, but Brian pulled her closer as she sank fully to her knees, her arms resting on his legs for support as his mouth invaded hers. His tongue and hands were too much for her aroused condition and she gave in to her lust, her tongue responding eagerly to his invasion of her mouth, dancing into his. Closing her eyes she returned his kiss with the vigor he initiated, her arms gripping his waist as she returned his embrace.

She was literally melting into his arms as Brian suddenly pushed her away from him, smiling at her quizzical gaze. "Damn girl you are hot," he chucked as her tongue slowly moved across her lips, tasting his saliva, the lust clearly evident in her gaze.

She relished his statement, her body tingling with the knowledge as he smiled. He said something about placing more of the drug in her iced tea, the statement barely registering in the back of her mind as she realized why the tea tasted unusual; however, her lust was too much to control and she did not care, wanting to feel his lips on her again.

Hungrily she glanced down at his crotch seeing his dick engorged with lust for her through his pants.

She looked up at hearing Brian laugh. He smiled at her somewhat confused expression as he told her, "Although you look very nice, I would like to see what is underneath that outfit!"

Annie continued to stare at him, part of her wanting to give in and do whatever he asked, another part not wanting to give him any more hold on her; however, her lust was so great her mind barely realized what she was doing as she reached up, untying her top and taking it off, revealing the lacy bra underneath.

Seeing the hungered look in Brian's eyes, her body flushed more excitedly as she watched almost with detachment as he reached out and cupped her breasts, squeezing them through the bra, eliciting a soft gasp from her.

"More," he gently said and without hesitation Annie reached behind her back and undid her bra, letting her breasts spring free before him, the excitement of her lust already making her nipples rock hard.

"Very nice," he said, leering at her body. "Now the pants."

A small part of Annie's mind screamed, pushing against the waves of lust as she barely whispered, "I can't."

Brian's face started to showed some of the anger of before as she quickly explained, "Bob will be here shortly, I can't do this right now, please Master," she begged.

The anger left his face to Annie's relief as he looked at her. "Very well, then I'll find relief another way!" he smiled, unzipping his pants.

Without any thought Annie moved over to help him, helping him unbutton and unzip his pants. Allowing her to do it, Brian again cupped her bare breasts, eliciting a small gasp of pleasure from her lips as his thumbs stroked her nipples.

He lifted his hips as Annie pulled his pants from around his waist admiring the cock standing before her as Brian placed his hands on her shoulders, pulling her closer.

"You know what to do bitch," he whispered.

Annie knew exactly what he wanted, her own blood racing as she admitted she wanted it too. Without hesitation she grasped his hard cock in her hands. Even after seeing it already, she was amazed at its length and width as she abstractedly started stroking it, staring at the way it throbbed and got harder and larger in her now seemingly small hands.

She saw Brian smile as her head instinctively moved closer to his cock, needing no more encouragement. The drug he placed in her drink was having its effect, and her mind raced at what Brian would be seeing, a beautiful girl half-naked in front of him willing to do as he asked.

Continuing to stroke him, Annie saw a drop of pre-cum ooze from the tip of his cock and slowly ran her tongue up his shaft, tasting the musky saltiness of his cock, before taking it into her mouth. Brian's groan of pleasure was all the encouragement she needed as her lips wrapped around his cock. Brian's hands ran through her hair on the back of her head, needlessly pushing her down as he slid further in her eager mouth.

Annie was oblivious to her surroundings, her only thoughts were on the hard swollen rod entering her mouth, her lips clamping tightly around the shaft as her hand gently kneaded Brian's scrotum. Her mouth was stretched wide as the fat cock slid against her lips, its head hitting the back of her throat as she worked up and down the long member. She heard herself groaned as her tongue again ran up his shaft, tasting his salty skin, his cock moving in and out of her mouth as she relaxed her jaw and throat muscles to accommodate the shocking size.

Brian's hips started moving as Annie slid up and down his shaft and matched his rhythm, his cock sliding in and out of her mouth easily. She kept sucking as it worked further and further into her throat, her moans of pleasure making audible gurgle and squishing sounds around his cock as it slid past her vocal cords.

"I can't believe you can take it all in your mouth," she heard Brian whisper and smiled around his shaft at the compliment. It seemed to be halfway into her chest as her chin slapped against his balls, her throat so relaxed it slid easily in and out past her vocal cords. Her lips were stretched obscenely as she relaxed her jaw even more to take him in.

The hot wetness of her mouth and suction had the desired effect as she felt Brian's cock get even harder, his hips speeding up their rhythmic rocking as his hands firmly grasped the back of her head, slamming his cock into her mouth. He was literally fucking Annie's mouth and she knew it would not be long as her body felt on fire with lust feeling his cock moving in and out of her mouth.

With Brian's hands guiding her head, she moved her hands to her breasts, cupping them as her body swayed to the rhythm of Brian's lunges. She could not believe how much she was into the sensation. Although he may have placed the drug in her drink, it only lowered her initial guard, and she knew without any question this lust was all her own.

Feeling Brian's balls tightening as her chin nudged against them, she knew he was about to cum, eagerly anticipating the moment. As if in response to her thought, Brian plunged one last time into her throat as he came, clenching her head and pulling her nose into his stomach, his throbbing scrotum pulsing against her chin. Annie felt his hot liquid shoot directly down her throat into her stomach as she relaxed her throat muscles even more as several small spurts escaped out of her mouth, coating her lips like lip gloss.

After his cock and balls stopped throbbing, Brian slowly pulled her head up, his cock sliding up her throat and making a soft sucking sound as she released him. She continued stroking his cock, slowly milking him dry and licking each drop of cum as her body flared with lust. She alternately sucked and squeezed, trying to get every last drop of his sweet jism until he pulled away.

Suddenly her thoughts were interrupted at the sounds of a car pulling into the driveway through the window. Annie's face went pale; it was Bob coming from work!

Brian smiled as he glanced out the window and pulled up his pants. Standing, he told her he would let himself out back door as he stuffed his dick into his pants, walking towards the kitchen.

"Oh, by the way, remember you WILL be going to the party," he smirked, "but we will talk about it more before you go, so I will see you later."

Before she could say anything he turned away and walked into the kitchen knowing towards the back door. Annie glanced out the window and saw Bob walking up to the porch. Panicking, she knew she did not have time to put on her bra so stuffed it under the cushion of the couch, quickly pulling on her top and tying it. She licked her lips of the excess cum seconds before Bob walked into the door...

********************

I read in amazement about the blowjob Annie had given Brian only moments before I arrived. My cock throbbed knowing how well she gives head, imagining everything he felt. Although not endowed as much as either Brian or William, I knew she could deep throat anything she attempted and how amazing a feeling it was.

Thinking of what she was wearing, my mind raced with images of her mouth stretched around his cock, working it back and forth down her throat half undressed, kneeling in front of him. Suddenly I suspected what I had tasted on Annie's lips when I kissed her--Brian's cum! That explained the bleach smell and salty taste. My mind was in turmoil—part of me grossed at the thought of tasting another man's cum, until I remembered the taste was off my fiancée's lips. I could not contain my excitement knowing minutes before I had arrived, Annie's lips were wrapped tightly around his cock, eagerly sucking him off, the thought suddenly causing me to spurt in my pants, the pent up frustration of the entire day's erection finally released.

I continued reading further, ignoring the cooling wetness in my overalls as I contemplated what she wrote. Even without her writing of his admission, I would have guessed Brian drugged Annie's drink, explaining his request for sugar and not using it when she brought it out of the kitchen.

Annie wrote further about how confused she was, having mixed feelings even with the knowledge of being drugged, so turned on she knew she enjoyed every moment. She knew many of her feelings were her own and not the drug, wondering what was happening to her to allow her to carry out what previously had only been hidden desires in her mind.

I knew some of the answers as I had researched the drug the day before. Although I did not determine the exact drug they gave her, I knew what group of drugs it was derived from and more information than Annie had uncovered. I have mentioned previously what she found; however, she was not as computer savvy as I was and only looked as far as a basic Wikipedia or Google searches. I went a bit further exploring various drug experimental sites, pharmaceutical studies, and so forth.

This family of drugs was considered highly potent aphrodisiacs, most only available illegally on the street due to issues with dosing and unresolved side effects preventing it going into production. Most were derived from Bremelanotide; however, they did not have any adverse side effects such as high blood pressure other than stimulating female libido it had.

When administered to men it had no effect; however, in women it created a dissociative sexual euphoria where many became so aroused they HAD to fuck somebody—not even masturbation would give them the full release of desire caused by the sexual craving created within them. Some studies demonstrated how women produced different chemicals when having sex—even only oral sex—compared to masturbating and it was believed the drug acted upon these particular chemicals. It was likened to a symbiotic parasite, feeding and interacting with the hormones and chemicals released by a woman's orgasm, intensifying not only their desire but also orgasms up to a tenfold in most studies!

The effects of the drug were cumulative, the longer a woman took it, the longer their sexual state lasted. Studies extrapolated women could reach a stage where the drug was not needed--the individual would be in a continuous state of arousal; however, there were no reported cases of this happening as most studies were ended before this presumed effect occurred.

Besides the water-soluble powder form, one pharmaceutical company had created a time-released gel which could be used both orally and vaginally, but it, like the rest of the drug, was still in testing.

As mentioned in Annie's research of the drug, it did not affect women with normally low libidos, citing another reason it was not in production as it had limited use. In these women it was presumed they had a metabolic problem with the chemicals which the drug interacted. On the other hand, administered to women who were more open sexually with large sexual drives it was like a match on gasoline, causing them to be almost crazy with lust.

The drug had become popular overseas in the female slavery business and prostitution, and scattered smugglers brought it into the US in various forms as a high cost "date rape" drug; however, other than the effects of becoming continually aroused, the drug was considered harmless with no other ill effects.

Seeing its affects on Annie I could understand potency concerns; however, one thing constantly stated in all my readings was the individual had to already be predisposed towards high sexual tendencies themselves. The drug did not brainwash the individual or even make them do things they would never have fantasized about, it only heightened responses already present. Knowing how sexual a person Annie was, she was a prime candidate more than anybody realized.

I reread Brian telling Annie in no uncertain terms she was to accept Rick's offer to go to the party and turned back a few pages to reread her conversation with Rick and how her first thoughts when talking to him were of the guys fucking her mouth at the mall and how she was mortified I would find out about her. I knew she would have been reluctant to go to the party; however, Brian's insistence "sealed the deal" and she would follow his orders, I only had to make it seem as her decision. The party would be very interesting indeed I thought, as I put her diary away and took a shower, the cold water doing little to ease my continuous erection.

********************

Getting dressed I went downstairs, again amazed at how sexy Annie looked. Not hearing me come down the stairs, I watched her sitting on the living room couch reading a book. Her legs were crossed, one high-heeled shoe bouncing to the rhythm of her thoughts as I stared at her body with lust. I could not believe how hot she looked in the sleazy outfit, the sight of the bare sides of her legs and hip exposed through the crisscrossed lacing of her pants causing my cock to again rise to attention. Accompanying my appreciation of her were thoughts of other men having their way with her, exciting me further.

I sat down next to her and she nonchalantly asked how the rest of my day went besides the guys talking about "their incredible blowjob by a hot slut." I almost laughed at how proud her voice sounded as I nonchalantly mentioned the party we were invited to, quickly adding about the other guys' girls being there.

Even with the knowledge of Rick's hold over her and Brian's insistence, I was surprised when she said she would love to go, explaining she had not seen any of the other girls in a long time. I played innocent and asked her if she was certain, as I knew about her reluctance to be near Rick.

Nervously she smiled saying "I'm sure I can handle all of him."

Hearing her words, I knew there was obviously a double meaning in her words as her eyes glazed over and I wondered where her thoughts were drifting. Not wanting to press the issue any further, we made small talk over dinner, my mind racing with thoughts of her current predicament.