Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling her hand away from Brian's crotch, she reached up for the hem of William's shorts and looked at him pleadingly, "May I master?" she asked. Receiving his nod she pulled his pants down as he stepped out of them, then she repeated the same sequence with Brian.

Kneeling between both guys, their hard cocks pointed in front of her, she felt her mouth watering in anticipation. Reaching up, each hand grasping a cock, she slowly started stroking them simultaneously, her body swaying to the rhythm.

The boys moved slightly, each stepping to her side away from the couch and flanking her, yet her hands never left their cocks as they moved closer, continuing to stroke them. They positioned themselves so close, the head of their cocks brushed against her cheeks and she moaned in anticipation, not sure which of the exquisite pieces of man before her she should take first. She was mesmerized as her hands continued to stroke their long shafts, pre-cum oozing from their tips out of the periphery of her vision as she looked up at their faces pleadingly.

The decision was made as Brian's hands turned her head towards his cock, her mouth instinctively opening as the head slid between her lips. Her other hand continued to stroke William as she felt him shift and something hit her knees.

"Kneel on this, we can't have our slave too uncomfortable," she heard William say as she unconsciously moved back on the balls of her feet, allowing him to slide a pillow under her knees.

"Bthank pou muster," she said past the cock sliding between her lips, not willing to let it out of her mouth as she slowly worked on sucking it.

She worked on Brian's cock until his hips started to rock in rhythm and knew she had to stop. She did not want him cumming too soon and punishing her! Instead, she slowly slid the cock out of her mouth, continuing to stroke it with her hand as she turned her attention to William's dick, easily sliding it past her well-lubricated lips.

Annie had been told she was an expert at sucking cock, something she secretly took pride in. She knew she could keep going on both guys all day—as well knowing how to get somebody off quickly. She had to prolong the moment as long as possible. Her fingers grasped the base of the cock sliding between her lips, knowing she could keep either from cumming for some time. Also she could alternate between the two guys, having little doubt in rushing things this time, even though her body screamed in need.

The feel of hardened flesh passing between her lips caused her to groan as she worked the cock in and out of her mouth. Unable to take it all in with the angle she was at, she slowly turned her body, still stroking Brian's cock. Turning towards William she loosened her throat, inching her chin and nose closer to his body.

"Yeah bitch," she heard William's voice gasp, "That's the way to do it!"

She felt pleased they were happy with her. A part of her screamed at the incongruity of pleasing the guys who were blackmailing her into sex, but she was so aroused she did not care at this point. She needed, wanted, and craved sex at this point, and she was going to have it.

Soon the familiar feeling of William's hips moving in time to her neck thrusts caused her to slow down. Sliding the cock out of her mouth, her hands continuing to stroke it, she turned her body to Brian, easily taking him all the way into her mouth and throat after having had William there a moment ago.

Brian moaned as his hands gripped her head, sliding his dick all the way into her oral orifice, his balls resting against her chin as the hairs on his abdomen tickled Annie's nose. He held her against him for a moment and she briefly panicked at the lack of air before he released her, sliding out of her throat, a large suctioning sound echoing through the room as she gasped for breath. Brian continued to slowly deep throat fuck her mouth until she felt him hardening further and knew she had to stop.

Barely missing a beat she turned again towards William, her left hand sliding up and down the saliva-soaked shaft of Brian as William's cock slid into her, leaning fully into him to give him the same sensation Brian experienced.

Annie lost track of time, working on each large cock until they reached another plateau, then moving to the other to work it up similarly. Her jaw hurt so she alternated sucking the heads and licking up and down the shafts to give her jaw relief, her opposite hand continuing to slowly stroke the other cock not getting her mouth's attention at the time.

She imagined what she looked like, kneeling between two guys sucking them off, dressed in a see through outfit. Her chin, chest, and thighs were covered in saliva as the size of their cocks caused her to continuously drool past them in her throat. She had seen similar scenes in pornographic movies Bob and her had watched, and felt herself get wet knowing what she looked like. She even got a thrill wondering what Bob would think if he saw her, his hot model cheerleader fiancée sucking two guys cocks in her living room!

The sounds of wet flesh, suction from her lips, intermittent gags, and groans from all of them filled the room. Annie desired every moment, the feel of the hard cocks in her mouth offering some release; however, not enough to satisfy her body's true desire. Her blowjobs were keeping her preoccupied enough she was not going insane with desire; her lust had a focus, the two cocks on each side of her fulfilling some of the need.

William's voice broke her reverie as she slid his cock in and out of her mouth, "Brian, do you believe she has learned her lesson?" he gasped between groans, obviously enjoying Annie's manipulations in her throat.

"Oh yes," Brian similarly gasped as Annie's hand squeezed his cock in time with her mouth.

Annie was pleased, again the dichotomy of thoughts rebelling against her situation, but she was too caught in the moment, yearning for the taste of cum and wanting to feel them fuck her.

She literally groaned in happiness when William's voice came over the slurping noise of her mouth, "OK slave, you may now finish us."

Wanting to feel them cum as much as she knew they wanted release, Annie began massaging the cock in her mouth with her throat and tongue, moving faster and faster as she deep-throated the large piece of meat between her lips. William's hands grasped her head as he started thrusting into her wildly, so much Annie couldn't maintain her balance. Letting go of Brian's cock, she placed her hands around William's hips, moving in rhythm with his trusts as he literally face-fucked her.

Annie caught brief gasps of air as the cock moved in and out of her throat, intermittently blocking off her airway but too aroused to care as she helped William fuck her mouth by pulling his hips back and forth towards her face. She felt William's cock become even harder and opened her throat up for the welcomed release.

"FUCK!" William cried as his cock began spasming in Annie's throat.

She instinctively started swallowing as he continued to fuck her face, his cock spurting deep into her belly, feeling each pulse against her lips as he came. Annie milked his shaft with her lips, continuing to hold on to his hips as she welcomed every drop from the cock in her.

William slowly relaxed and pulled out of her, a small suctioning sound coming from her mouth as his cock slid over her lips, brushing her cheek. Looking up she saw his smile of satisfaction, but knew she was not finished.

Turning, she immediately took the hard cock Brian was holding in front of her into her mouth. The same sequence of events occurred as she was literally face-fucked by him, welcoming each thrust into her throat until he came, again milking every last drop of cum before he pulled away.

Both guys collapsed onto the couch as Annie kneeled before them. She imagined what she must look like, cum-coating her lips, chin, and cheeks as she wiped and licked as much off her face as she could, her eyes never leaving the guys' groins. The two partially flaccid cocks still called to her as she eyed both of them.

Looking up at them, Annie whispered, "I hope this slave pleased you masters?" hoping she did not rush things. She saw the clock on the side of the couch showing 2:00 pm and realized why her jaw was sore—she had been sucking them for over an hour!

The movement of Brian and William looking at each other caught her attention as they both nodded, grunting approval as Annie sighed in relief, finally resting back on the heels of her feet. The cold feeling of her heels on her slit and crack of her ass sent shivers through her re-acknowledging her need for more than sucking them off.

Looking hesitantly at them, her desire was too great to deny her need as she asked, "May this slave please you further?" she asked.

"Why Annie, what are you asking us?" Brian said through his teasing smile.

She felt a brief moment of panic hoping she was not angering them. "I...this slave requests you please fuck her," she whispered. There, she had said it, she wanted and needed them to fuck her.

She almost thought she had gone too far until both guys smiled. "Are you in need of relief?" William asked.

Annie knew he was being cocky, but at this point, her body was too inflamed to care. "Yes!" she replied anxiously. "Please masters." She was literally begging, kneeling in front of them, imagining how she must look in the sheer outfit, cum on her face, begging them to fuck her.

"Well, after such an exquisite blow job, how can we refuse our slave some of her own relief," she heard William say. Looking over at Brian he asked, "What do you say Brian, shall we let her calm down?"

Annie held her breath waiting for Brian's response, letting a sigh out as he nodded looking at her. Finally she was going to get some relief! Finally she would calm the fire raging through her entire body after two days. Annie could not contain her anxious desire. Her pussy was soaked with lust as she wondered which one would fuck her first.

"However," Brian's voice cut through her mind and her heart stopped. However? She looked pleadingly at Brian's smiling face as he continued, "However, I don't think either William or myself can do anything after such an exquisite sucking," he smiled.

Annie said the words before she could even think, "I'll help you Masters, let me suck you more!" Shame filled her face as she moved closer to them, her need too great for any humility; she had to get fucked. She could not go another day like this.

"No, that's quite alright," William said, holding her hand away from him.

Annie felt about to cry, her head drooping dejectedly. She had lost all shame; the burning desire in her body was so great she did not care how she acted. She needed to be filled, her pussy throbbing with each beat of her heart, yearning to be filled.

Movement out of her eye caught her attention as William leaned forward and pulled her face by the chin to look at him, "Fear not slave, we promised you relief and you will get it, but instead of another show of your oral talents, we have another show in mind," he finished, much to Annie's puzzlement.

Her heart fluttered, hoping to relieve the desire she felt as she looked up into William's eyes. She saw him expecting something and without prompting answered back, "This slave is pleased to do as you wish masters. I am thankful you are thinking of me."

Annie was not sure what was about to happen, but as filled with need and desire as her body was, she did not care. Bob was not due over for another two hours and she had to be satiated immediately.

William stood up from the couch as Annie's eyes glued to the large, partially erect member between his legs. It was now at the perfect height as she knelt before them, wanting to reach out and grasp it. Before she could, William took her hand, pulling her up to her feet in front of him.

Annie did not care at that point what happened, she was going to get relief from her pent up desires was all she could focus on.

A small gasp came from her lips as William's hand reached around her waist, sliding across her bare flesh sending echoes of need throughout her. He guided her towards the dining room, moving her father's chair from the head of the table as she stood there in bewilderment.

Turning her towards him, William pushed her ass against the table as she quivered with need, William's hands stroking her bare arms, moving down to her waist and griping her hips tightly. She let out a gasp as he lifted her up, unceremoniously dropping her on the table. Cold air hit her moist slit and she eagerly spread her legs, no sense of propriety as she eagerly saw William's cock at the perfect height to enter her. All sense of decency was gone as she imagined what she looked like, in a completely see-through outfit, breasts barely covered by the thin material across her engorged nipples, her legs spread wide before two half-naked guys. She had only one thought on her mind, having them fill the need so evident within her.

She watched as Brian moved towards her, noticing he now carried a paper bag. She had not noticed him carrying anything when he walked in, but her attention had been a tad preoccupied at the time, pounding desire going through her body.

Annie's breasts rose and fell with her deep breathing, almost panting to be satiated, not knowing what to expect as she sat on the edge of the table, legs spread.

William's voice broke her attention from Brian as he asked her, "Slave, do you wish some of your desire to be quenched?"

Annie quickly responded, "Yes!" She did not care any longer about being blackmailed, about being exposed in front of two boys she had babysat years ago yet engaged to another man. All she cared about at this point was filling the desire within her, having her used as she knew she was meant to be used by a man. In simple terms, Annie needed to be fucked.

"Well, we cannot let her suffer so, can we Brian," William asked his partner who responded with a smile. "Excellent. Now slave, as you know we're pretty much done as you can see from your mediocre blowjob."

Annie's face fell, "mediocre?" She knew he was teasing her, but still felt dejected. She had given them one of the best blowjobs she had ever given. The knowledge they were purposely toying with her caused her to squirm with need, barely able to control her actions as she was filled with thoughts of being satisfied.

"Since we cannot currently quench the small desire you feel," he continued, "we have a better plan. You can do two things at once, you can satisfy yourself as well as show us your willingness to please us, alright?" he asked.

Annie did not understand their plan, but her mind was too clouded with lust. This was not the drug-induced haze she felt at the mall, she was fully aware of what she was doing, she no longer cared. Her body was on fire with need, she HAD to be satisfied. Still, she knew she had to follow the boys' wish if she was to get any relief so answered meekly, "This slave will do as you ask. She only serves to please you."

"Good girl," Brian said as he moved towards her on the table. "What we want you to do is show us your need." Annie looked at him quizzically as he continued, "The rules are simple, you must stay on the table. You cannot touch us but can touch yourself as much as you'd like," Brian smiled at her. "In addition, anything we place on the table you may use to help with your need."

Annie was unsure what they were asking, stating as much, "Masters, I only wish to serve you, but I do not understand," she said dejectedly.

"Simple," William chimed in. "Touch yourself, quench your need, but do not get up from the table. If we like your show, we will help you satisfy yourself," he smiled at her, his eyes roaming across her body as she sat on the edge of the table, legs spread and exposing her neatly shaved pussy to them both. His look of lust sent goose pimples of need throughout her body and she almost groaned. "To put the matter bluntly, you are our entertainment to show us how much you are willing to do for us," he smiled.

Annie watched as Brian reached into the bag and pulling out a clear bottle, setting it beside her hand. It contained a clear liquid as he told her, "As I said, you can only touch yourself or anything we place on the table, so you may start!"

Brian and William sat down across from her, side-by-side as if she were a display at the head of the table.

Annie turned towards William. "Master, am I to understand you want me to strip for you?" She still was not sure what they wanted, but beginning to get an idea. They wanted her to put on a show for them obviously, but how far did they want her to go? And were they going to satisfy her? The 'rules' Brian gave her sounded like they wanted more than seeing her naked, but she needed clarification.

William smiled at her, "If you wish. Consider the table your island and it is only you and what we place upon it. You are permitted to satisfy any need or craving you have as long as you do not touch anything but yourself or what we give you, it's simple, do you not understand slut?"

The curt change in the tone of his voice caught Annie's attention. She had to do something as they both watched her expectantly. Not knowing what else to do, knowing she had to do something, she turned her attention to the bottle sitting beside her. What was it, she wondered? Was it something to drink? Or worse yet were they seeing if she would willingly take the drug? They obviously meant for her to use it from what they said, so still uncertain, Annie reached for the bottle.

The small smile of satisfaction on Brian's face gave her confirmation she was doing what they wanted so opened the bottle. Taking a sniff she caught the strong odor of cinnamon and vanilla. The liquid was too thick to drink and with a growing suspicion forming in her mind what it was, she dabbed a small drop on her fingers, rubbing them together. The slick texture confirmed her thought—the boys had brought her massage oil.

She now knew what they wanted as she looked at their grinning faces. She smiled in understanding and without pause upended the bottle over her breasts, pouring the thick fluid on them. Annie let out a shuddered gasp as the cool liquid hit her breasts, slowly dribbling down the tops of them and between her cleavage. The liquid rolled across her skin sending electric pulses of need throughout her as she recalled the sensation of water from the shower.

The smiles on the boy's faces continued to be a gauge to know if she was doing what they wanted, and so far she was on track. Still smiling at both of them she reached up and began massaging the oil into her breasts.

The scent of cinnamon and vanilla immediately filled the room, a fleeting image of a canister of Glade air freshener blowing up in the house crossing Annie's mind; however, a second sensation caused her to moan and gasp at the same time. The liquid was warming! It was not a hot heat, but there was a definite warming sensation as Annie became more aware of her breasts than ever before. They felt like they were glowing with heat as she massaged the liquid into them in front of the boys.

The thin top was soaking the oil, making her nipples feel on fire as the drenched top pressed against them and without hesitation Annie pulled her arm out of the single strap of the top, dropping the material below her breasts, fully exposing them to the boys. The feeling of the oil heating her breasts made her forget her audience, her need even bigger than before. She became lost in her own reverie, the boys totally forgotten as her body screamed with need. Closing her eyes, she massaged her breasts, feeling the slick sensation of her oiled hands across her skin, the heated sensation on her nipples taking her to a state of desire she did not know existed.