Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,544 Followers

Annie stared at Rick, as if they were playing chicken, him expecting her to pull away and her refusing. She felt Black Trunks' hands move down to the top of her thong while she swayed her hips, and still Annie refused to move away, her eyes locked on Rick.

Back Trunks moved around in front of her, holding her hips so she could still see Rick over his shoulder as his hands slid his hands around her waist, cupping her ass and swaying with her.

Annie smiled at Rick, as if winning some match. Suddenly she felt Black Trunks reach between them, his hand going between Annie's legs as she heard "She slides down the pole like a certified stripper," feeling Black Trunks' finger slide across her wet slit.

Annie's mind immediately exploded in desire as she unconsciously leaned back fully into another guy standing behind her, her hips gyrating around Black Trunks' fingers. In an almost out-of-body experience, Annie recognized her moan as Black Trunks moved to the song's finish, walking off the dance floor and giving 'high fives' to his friends.

Annie stood there, dazed with disbelief at being felt up by a stranger in front a group strange guys as the next song came on. Rick drew her dazed attention as he pulled her to him, her mind briefly recognizing Ke$ha's new song, "Blow" as Rick began moving her to the music.

Annie felt his hand glide behind her neck and grabbing her hair he pulled her towards him. As if in a dream she saw his face move closer, instinctively opening her mouth as he kissed her, his tongue invading her mouth ravenously as his other hand cupped her ass, swaying them wildly to the song. Annie could not control herself as her body gave in, merging against Rick's body.

Suddenly breaking away, Rick spun Annie around, seeing another strange guy in front of her with Red Trunks. Annie had no time to think as this stranger immediately pulled her to him, kissing her deeply. Annie acted purely on autopilot as her tongue danced with the stranger's, feeling his hands move all over her bare back and ass.

In a daze, Annie felt another pair of hands reach around her, fondling her tits as she French kissed the guy in front of her, the song beating on. Mindlessly Annie groaned into the other man's mouth at the sensations overwhelming her very core, the music permeating the air.

Ending the kiss, another guy replaced Red Trunks, this one in Blue Trunks who pulled Annie against him without hesitation, his open mouth moving to her while she instinctively opened hers, meeting him head on as their tongues danced. Abstractedly she felt several hands on her, guiding her hips as they danced, feeling her tits, even sliding between her legs briefly; meanwhile, her face remained locked on a stranger while her body was felt up behind her.

The guy probing her mouth continued to do so as the next song came on. Another pair of hands massaging her breasts as Annie felt the man behind her begin to grind his pelvis into her ass.

The next song was "Love The Way You Lie" by Eminem as Annie felt her body gripped by the hips, slowly swaying to the beat. Blue Trunks let go of her and Annie was spun around, seeing the dump yard guy—Fred something—in front of her. He pulled her against him, kissing her deeply, and Annie responded as before, eagerly accepting their tongues dancing together in her mouth.

She never could remember how many guys she deep French kissed as she was passed round, hands continuing to run all over her body, feeling her ass, her tits, her stomach, legs, and between her legs. Annie was in a fog of arousal as she continued to undulate to the beat of the song.

She was nothing but a female in front of a bunch of eager males, eager to please. Her body was electrified, groped by probably every guy present, several between her legs, sliding their fingers across her wet slit before leaving as quickly, much to Annie's groan.

As she was turned around yet again, she comprehended Rick as he smiled at her. "You want this, don't you, slut?" he whispered to her. Without thinking Annie nodded as Rick chuckled. "Well, just so you realize what's at stake, we have a little movie to show you," he said oddly.

Before she could even fathom his words, he continued dancing with her, his hands on Annie's hips swaying her back and forth. She felt like her skin was being stroked by every guy's eyes watching her. Rick pulled her closer against him, his hands cupping her ass and Annie let out an involuntary groan to his obvious delight.

Her head still in a daze of lust from all the making out with various guys, the alcohol obviously affecting her, she had no inhibitions. Hearing Taio Cruz' "Dynamite" come out over the speakers Rick surprisingly took her hand. She looked at him questioningly as he led her to the side of the pool where she saw Jerome Wilson setting up several large plasma screen televisions. Her fear immediately resurfaced as she grasped the possibility of Rick showing everybody the pictures that had taken of her in the mall!

In front of the screens was a double mattress-covered lounger. Several tripods with video equipment were set up as well, Annie's fear surfacing as she wondered what the hell was going on.

"What's going on?" Annie asked as Rick put his fingers to his lips. Annie felt all the men at the party gather behind her as her attention was brought to Jerome, who whistled for people's attention. The music continued playing over the party as Annie again wondered what the hell was going on.

"Now, as many of you know, my father's a film buff, so he has cameras all over the place," he said.

Annie started to get a feeling what she was going to see, realizing she had been in several compromising positions today. Turning to Rick she started to say something when he again told her to be quiet, pointing to Jerome to continue.

"So, anyways, I wanted to preview a new movie I'm personally putting together, based upon some of my dad's previous works. The soundtrack is still rough, but once it's put to adequate music, I think it will be a real winner.

Annie watched in trepidation as the screen flickered. At first her mind did not grasp what she saw, but then recognized her and Rick walking into the hedge maze. She saw her and him speaking, but could not hear the words as Jerome's voice carried over the crowd. "Now, the soundtrack obviously is going to be edited, this is a raw cut, but I'm sure you'll all get the idea," he grinned, looking now directly at Annie who watched morbidly as she saw herself on television almost willingly lowered down, Rick's cock entering her mouth.

The crowd around her applauded as Annie watched herself give Rick a blowjob. Her body was an odd dichotomy of troubled concern and the thoughts of her this morning as she felt herself becoming aroused. Seeing how sexy she looked sucking on a cock was a rush she did not expect, as she watched herself eagerly suck Rick's cock.

There must have been several cameras around them, Annie realized, as the angle changed several times, providing the best views of her mouth and the cock sliding in and out of it. She watched mesmerized as Rick pulled away, jets of cum splashing on her to the cheers of the crowd around her, her gaze locked upon the screen as she watched herself her his seed onto her skin.

She vaguely remembered having moved to the fountain; however, the footage had been edited to make it look like she willingly rubbed Rick's cum all over her without any prompting!

The next scene was her with Greg Smith, then Tom Kender, and finally with Jerome. In all the scenes, they were edited expertly making it look as if she were willingly giving them blowjobs, eager to please. As the movies ended, Annie realized she was burning up, her skin flushed as desire coursed through her veins. She actually looked hot in those films...more amazed at how sexy she looked than what the implications of her sucking off several guys meant.

As the movies ended, a slide show appeared on the screen, and Annie realized these were the cell phone pictures of her in the mall. Although several of the shots were blurred and fuzzy, more than enough of them were clear as she saw herself covered in cum, sucking cock after cock.

"Now gentleman," she heard Rick say loudly behind her, breaking her trance. "I know you're thinking such a good cocksucker cannot be true, but we're here to testify she is," he said, smiling at her. "In fact, we're willing to auction off to the highest bidders the chance to partake of her lovely mouth," he said, as Annie turned to him, eyes wide in horror.

"Rick," she started to say, as he pulled her to him. "We now have not only the pictures, but the movies, he told her quietly. "Just go with this, I'm sure you'll enjoy it, you've always told Bob you loved sucking cock. Now's your chance to enjoy what you do best," he grinned at her. Then he looked back to the crowd of grinning guys, "Now, I know you all think she's already been used, being covered with several guys cum, so Annie, if you'll please dive into the pool, you may now clean off a bit," Rick said to her, pointing to the pool.

Annie stood there, barely comprehending Rick's expectation to follow his orders when she felt her hand being grasped. Looking at Brent Maugham, she slowly shook her head in denial, yet walked with him to the pool. Looking back at Rick, she flicked him the finger as she dived into the pool, sandals and all.

Annie stayed underwater, hearing yelling above her as her mind grasped the complications, realizing she was being whored out to the highest bidder to suck somebody's cock. Oddly, Annie was more pissed, not afraid. Recalling the scene, she understood why the lounge chair had been brought over—she was going to perform in front of all of them! Then as if in post-traumatic reply, she remembered the cameras, understanding she would be filled as well...

Annie should have been beyond frightened, but suddenly felt a thrill course through her as she finally came out of the water for air, comprehension seeping into her that a large part of her was eager to be put on display before the guys.

Looking at the crowd, few were watching her, instead turned towards Rick shouting. She heard shouts of $200.00 as in shock understanding people were actually willing to pay that much for her to suck them off! Swiping the water from her eyes and matting down her hair, Annie walked up the steps, still in her high heeled sandals.

As she came out of the pool, the crowd immediately got quick, all turning towards her. Wondering what they were looking at, Annie looked down, shocked to see her bathing suit completely transparent, her skin flush with the web fabric. She stood there, frozen in shock as shouts of $250 and $300 began.

Rick walked over to her, smiling. "Now that's a good selling tactic,' he said, as Annie looked at him piqued.

"So you're going to sell me to the highest bidder?" she said exasperated, expecting him not to answer.

"Well, we'll share the profits, after all, you are going to be doing most of the work," he grinned, sliding his hand around her wet waist and walking back to the crowd.

"Gentlemen," he shouted above the crowd. The bidding will be ending in five minutes, but meanwhile, I'm going to have our little sexy girl model for you," he chuckled. Looking at Annie, "Go crawl on the lounge chair, on your hands and knees, I'm sure that will get the bidding going," he grinned at her.

Annie could do little to refuse, feeling like a piece of meat put out for viewing as she moved towards the lounge. She tried to resign herself to her fate when her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Rick saying behind her, "Wait, what's up with your slut tat?"

As Annie tried to turn to see it, she heard Rick laughing almost hysterically. "Oh my God, this is so perfect, Jerome, can you get a shot of this," he said.

Annie saw Jerome grab one of the cameras and move to Rick. Seeing movement on the television screen Annie watched her ass come into focus as the camera moved to the tattoo Brian has placed on her. She somewhat sadly realized most of it had come off in the pool, the gems and roses washed away; however, as the camera focused she realized there was now writing.

Annie stared in shock as she saw what remained of the tattoo on her lower back. The words were clear and distinct, knowing Brian had undoubtedly known this would happen as she stared at the lettering on the screen:

C u m

S L U T

The word 'cum' was where the top row of rubies had been displayed; the "SLUT' portion taken up by the row of roses. There was fancy calligraphy around the lettering as well, but all Anne could focus on were the two words.

"Well, get on the chair," she heard Rick say, her body obeying while her mind blanked out. Looking back over her shoulder, Annie saw every guy eagerly gawking at her, knowing she had two choices, fight it, or go with the flow. After this morning's revelation, Annie grasped going with the flow may possibly be the best route.

Suddenly smiling at the guys, she bent over, crawling onto the chair on her hands and knees. As if planned, Taio Cruz' "Dirty Picture" came across the speakers. Annie briefly wondered at Fate setting the soundtrack of her life as if it were pre-ordained or rehearsed. The guys gathered around her, cheering. She must be some sight, her sheer suit probably showing off her ass easily. Glancing up at the television screens, she saw exactly that, as Jerome focused on her with the cameras.

"Gentlemen," she heard Rick shout above the noise, "I give you five minutes to check out the merchandise and place your final bids," he said.

Suddenly Annie was surrounded by male flesh, hands rubbing and squeezing her wet body. She gasped as a hand moved between her legs, knowing he would be aware of how turned on she was, her slit being so wet. Annie knelt there on all fours, the music playing as Annie felt lust begin to course through her body. Instinctively she began swaying to the music while hands continued to glide over her, fueling her desire.

Movement out of the corner of her eye caught her attention as she saw Stan pulling a speaker over to them, morbidly realizing she would have her own soundtrack. As the song ended, Annie heard a rapper's voice begin chanting "Face down, Ass Up, That's the way we like to fuck" as she recognized The-Dream's "Sex Intelligent" play. Hearing the music, Annie's body instinctively swayed to the music, her body alive as the steady bass flowed through her. She became oblivious to the fondling of her, her mind attempting to ignore them while her body increased in desire.

Finally she heard Rick shouting the bidding was closed, announcing the winners. He mentioned three names, none of which Annie recognized as she saw three guys—Red Trunks, Black Trunks, and another guy she had not seen yet at the party all raise their hands an move to Rick. All three guys had shit eating grins as Ricked called for everybody to be quiet, as they would be filming this, confirming Annie's fears.

Being on displayed and fondled, Annie did not care any longer, her desire coursing through her. Distractedly she heard the music volume being lowered as Red Trunks stepped up to the front of the chair. As Annie was already on her hands and knees, conveniently at the level of his cock, she moved closer to him, and without any direction reached for his trunks, pulling them down and freeing a monstrous cock. Annie gasped, the monster before her putting Brian and William to shame as several guys behind made horse comments.

Hearing Jerome shushing them, Annie heard the sound track change, Pitbull's "Girls" coming across the pool. She grinned at the irony of the song saying the girl would try anything as she hesitantly reached up to the large cock. It had to have been 11-inches long, and both of Annie's hands wrapped around it, still leaving skin exposed between her fingers. It was as wide as or wider than Rick's cock, and Annie briefly wondered what it would feel like inside her as she felt her mouth watering instinctively.

"I've been waiting for this all night bitch, now get to work," Red Trunks said grinning at Annie's astonished face at the cock in her hands.

Crouching on her haunches, Annie began sliding her hands up and down the large cock, still unable to accept such a thing was real. She felt it hardening in her hands, not growing like a normal cock, but inflating as if filled with blood. Without another thought, Annie lowered her head down, taking the head of the cock in her mouth, her lips stretched wide.

Both Red Trunks and Annie groaned as one, as the rest of the crowd cheered, watching her. Out of the corner of her eye she saw herself on the television screen as Jerome taped her performance. Realizing this was exactly that, a performance, Annie decided if she was going to do this, she would do it in style.

Taking the saliva-covered cock out of her mouth, she rubbed it all over her face, smiling at the camera in Jerome's hands before placing the cock back in her mouth, again to the now hushed applaud of the crowd. Annie's head slowly lowered on the monster cock, taking only a third of it in her mouth before it hit the back of her throat. Annie started stroking the rest of the shaft with her two hands as her head bobbed up and down, the cock sliding in and out of her wide-opened mouth, in time with the song.

Annie continued uncontrollably sucking, her jaw aching slightly to the large size as the song track changed. Usher's "More" came on and Annie sped up to match her strokes to the song. Pulling the cock out of her mouth to give her aching jaw a break, Annie ran her tongue under the entire shaft, finishing at Red Trunks' balls as his monster cock rested across her forehead. Annie moved back, again taking the cock in her mouth as she started working on the cock vigorously to the beat of the song.

Meanwhile Red Trunks was not standing idle as he ran his hands through Annie's wet hair, muttering things like "That's it slut, take that monster cock!" and "Good bitch, suck that dick," over and over. Although such talk normally turned her off, his vulgarity instead turned her on more as she bobbed her head faster on his cock.

As Annie worked the cock in her mouth, she felt his hands on her shoulders, then slide down her front. In an instant his hands were inside her suit, massaging her tits. Annie moaned uncontrollably around the cock in her mouth as the skin-on-skin contact sent shivers throughout her body. She responded instinctively by rising up higher on her knees, giving him better access to her breasts as she heard him mutter, "Yeah, you like that, don't you slut, you like your titties played with while you suck cock, hunh?"

Annie could only groan in agreement, even letting out a slight whine when he moved his hands away, the loss of sensation leaving her yearning for more when she realized he was reaching behind her, untying her bikini top. Leaning over, the large cock never left her mouth as he pulled the ties of her top free.

The fresh air on her tits confirmed his success as her head continued to bob up and down the large cock in her mouth. She glanced at the screen to the side, seeing her topless now, sucking a stranger's cock while being filmed. The circumstances turned Annie on even more as she moved her head faster and faster, the cock hitting the back of her throat with each downward swipe.

Vaguely she realized the song had sometime changed to Flo Rida's "Right Round" and the only other sound besides the music was the sounds of "Ackth, Ackth, Acth" coming from her throat as the large beast relentlessly hit the back of her throat.

Finally Annie's jaw needed another rest as she pulled the cock from her mouth, covered with her spit. She had saliva dribbling down her chin, onto her now bare tits as she admired the large specimen before her, stroking it with her hands. Annie rose up, placing the cock between her breasts and squeezing them around it, began moving her hips, sliding up and down the shaft.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,544 Followers
1...89101112...14