Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie felt his hard large cock slide up and down the crack of your ass. "I'll only enter you if you tell me to," he whispered.

Annie was already aroused, wanting to feel him inside her as she gasped "Yes, please," feeling him maneuver his hips. Annie gasped as the large member moved between her legs, amazed at his unerring aim as she felt the head press against her lips, slowly entering her.

"Unnnnnghhhh...God yes," Annie moaned as his cock continued to slide into her, the walls of her vagina spreading apart to accommodate the large member entering her. He moved slowly, pulling back every so often allowing her to adapt to his size. Annie had never taken anybody this big before, feeling as if an entire arm was being shoved into her as she groaned uncontrollably.

His hands still cupped her breasts, his pelvis ultimately resting against her ass, moaning in appreciation as he entered her fully. "Oh, you are exquisite," he whispered to her, the huge cock slowly sliding in and out of her.

Annie groaned in response as she was slowly and steadily fucked by the huge member, her body completely aroused, sustained from her recent who knows how long of a sex marathon with a dozen guys. She closed her eyes, relishing the slow fuck she was being given, by a porn star no less she realized.

His strokes started getting bolder, moving further in and out of her as Annie felt she was in heaven, her body being used completely. Suddenly her moment was broken by a voice above her, "Hey you two, mind if I join in?"

Looking up, Annie saw the guy in the Black Trunks, also sans bathing suit, his cock standing straight out. "Annie, I'd like you to meet Bill, another actor like me. Hey Bill, Annie's the real deal, and right now, she has the white python completely buried in her," he grinned, as Annie moaned in response.

"Impressive, not many pros can even take Mark or as many as you did," he said appreciatively. "I can leave you two alone if you'd like," he asked.

Annie looked at him, seeing his hard erection and shook her head, "No, please," was all she could get out as Mark's 'python' continued its assault on her core.

Seeing Bill smile, he sat at the edge of the pool, his feet in the water. Mark slowly maneuvered Annie over until she was between Bill's legs, her face was directly in front of his cock. Without a word Bill moved his hips forward, groaning as he met Annie's hot moist mouth, already open to receive the cock before her.

Mark did most of the work, moving Annie's body in the pool, bobbing her up and down both onto his cock as well as Bill's. "Pool sex is tricky," he muttered. Chuckling, he continued, "You should only attempt this with trained professionals," causing Annie to smile around the cock in her mouth.

"Wow, I cannot believe you're not a pro Annie," Bill said approvingly as Annie worked on his cock, fully aware of Mark's huge cock sliding in and out of her faster, her arousal building up.

Suddenly she felt her core explode as an orgasm hit her, trying desperately not to bite Bill's cock as her body shook uncontrollably. She heard Mark chuckle behind her, whispering "Just ride it out, let it build up to something bigger," he guided her, his cock continuing to thrust into her.

Annie felt Bill stiffen up, her mouth being filled with sperm, as she swallowed his load, continuing to suck him.

"Damn, either that was an awesome blowjob or Bill needs to quit this job and lose his fluffer," Mark laughed.

"Trust me, she's good," Bill told him, "Besides, you've already felt her mouth, don't you agree," he chuckled, not embarrassed at having not lasted very long. Professional hazard Annie surmised.

"Oh trust me, my end is much better," Mark said behind her not missing a beat. "Though I would never deny that pretty mouth of hers, this is pure heaven," he said, thrusting faster.

Annie felt another orgasm build up, gasping out loud, her moans coming faster and louder.

"Hold it in, I'm getting close, let's rid it together," Mark whispered as he started thrusting in and out of Annie quickly, their movements causing waves in the pool. Annie grasped Bill's thighs for support as Mark pounded into her, her cunt stretched vertically and horizontally from his huge size, the monstrous thing slamming into her back and forth

Annie started groaning, her body wanting the release building up in her as Mark's voice again whispered behind her, "Hold it, I'm almost there," he said.

Surprisingly Annie held herself in check as Mark continued to fuck her relentlessly until he told her, "Now," as he began pumping into her. Annie instantly felt her body wrack with one of the best orgasms she had ever had. If it were not for Bill, she probably would have fallen face first underwater, but he held onto her, grinning at Mark.

"Well done sir," Bill smirked above her.

Annie ignored them both as she rode out the orgasm, feeling Marks cock twitching deep inside her, his ejaculate against her cervix as he held himself within her. Her vaginal muscles continued to contract around him as she slowly regained control, leaning back into Mark's arms.

"Thank you," she whispered, "that was fantastic." She admitted.

"The pleasure was all mine, believe me," Mark said as he started to pull out of her. "Oh, and smile, you're on candid camera," he chuckled.

Annie looked up, seeing Jerome above them with his video camera; however, what caught her notice was the image on the screen behind him. The image was underwater and Annie realized it was focused between her legs, Mark's cock still inside her pussy. She watched in morbid fascination as he slowly pulled out, her pussy lips everted as if reluctant to let the large cock go. Annie watched mesmerized as the large cock, looking even larger under water, slid from her pussy. As it left, Annie watched in fascination as a cloud of sperm exited, floating in the water. The camera was focused on her pussy slowly closing, as if reluctantly accepting the loss of the large member from her.

A part of her wondered where the hell the underwater camera was, but knowing Jerome's father, the whole pool was probably wired.

As if reading her mind, Jerome chuckled, "Yeah, pops even put cameras in the pool, although we had to have Bill reposition you to get a better view," he chuckled.

Annie tried to be pissed, knowing she had been set up, but she realized Mark had asked permission first, and although she was not sure what would have happened if she had refused, she had agreed, so she had little to complain.

Mark spun her around, giving her a quick kiss on her lips as he told her, "You're amazing. I'm going to leave my card in your bag before I leave...if you're ever interested in the field, give me a call," he said, grabbing her hand and kissing it.

Annie looked out around the pool area, realizing Mark and Bill were the only non-gang people left, as they too got out of the pool and packed up. Annie remained in the pool watching them shake Jerome and Rick's hands, then leaving.

Annie thought about staying in the pool, now hoping for Bob's return, but she was turning into a prune, so with some reluctance climbed out of the pool, almost surprised at seeing herself naked in the television, somewhat forgetting her circumstances.

Brent threw her a towel so she dried herself off, digging into her beach back and pulling out a simple pair of silver pumps, remembering Rick's demand. Annie caught her thoughts as she regarded the pumps, simple if you considered a 5.5-inch stiletto heel normal, but slipped them on, wishing she did not have to parade in front of the guys naked, again anxious for Bob to return.

"Care to dance?" she heard and looking up saw Brent smiling down at her.

"What the hell," Annie said, getting up and following him to the dance floor, wearing nothing but the pumps.

Brent flicked a switch and suddenly the speakers started playing music, Beyoncé's "Sweet Dreams" thrumming through Annie's body. Loving this song, Annie slowly undulated to the beat of the music, having the dance from the video memorized. As the song started, Annie thrust out her chest, her hands passing over them wondering if Beyoncé ever danced naked to the tune before.

She wiggled her tits and hips seductively as Brent danced with her, moving to the beat of the music. As she became absorbed in the music, she distanced herself from the fact she was naked, instead putting her mind on the dance.

As she danced the faster portion, she realized her stance gave Bent a full view of her pussy, although it was nothing he had not already seen she figured. Still, his eyes never left her body as Annie danced with, or more appropriately before him.

As her hands roamed over her body, she saw him grin, moving closer to her. Annie tried to remain dancing, but Brent continued to crowd her, eventually putting his hands on her hips as the song slowed down, his hips moving with hers as it sped up again. He continued against her, his erection pressing through the cloth and Annie realized there was only his suit keeping them apart. As the ended, Brent made a quick maneuver, turning them and her around until she felt her back press against the glass door of the porch.

Without another word or warning, he spun her around, pressing her tits against the glass door. Annie was looking into the house, seeing a few people in the kitchen. Sensing Brent moving behind her, Annie turned her head, seeing Bren move closer behind her.

Suddenly she felt his cock between her legs, her pussy twitching in abrupt anticipation as she realized he had taken off his suit. Instinctively moving her hips back, Annie gave him easy access, groaning as he thrust into her.

Brent held her hips firmly, slamming his cock into her as Annie realized this was pure fucking, nothing slow or sensual about it. Her tits were pressed firmly against the glass, her breasts making slight squeaking noises as they rubbed against the glass with each thrust.

Catching movement out of the corner of her eye, Annie looked through the glass door, seeing Jerome and Greg, cameras in hand, filming everything as Brent slammed into her from behind.

"Fuck it," Annie thought, realizing she no longer cared about the cameras, instead living for the moment, moving her hips back and forth, enjoying the sensation of Brent pounding into her pussy. Annie hoped the guys inside were getting a good view as she groaned when Brent sped up his thrusts. Soon she felt him cumming inside her, his body pressed against hers as he released inside her, slowly moving, leaving her pussy twitching in denial and her lack of release.

As he moved away, Annie remained where she was against the glass. Looking behind her, she saw Stan Wilkins move up to her saying, "That looks like something I want as well," he said.

Instead of moving her against the glass door, Stan pulled and turned Annie sideways, bending her over the deck railing, her tits hanging free as her belly laid across the redwood fence.

Kicking her feet apart, Stan wasted no time thrusting into Annie as she let out a grunt, his cock slamming into her, taking Brent's place. As with Brent, this was no leisurely screw, but a true fucking, him wanting to do nothing more than get his rocks off inside her. Annie continued grunted as Stan thrust in her, feeling him suddenly stiffen as he emptied another nut into her.

As quickly as Stan entered her, he pulled out of her moving away and off the deck, leaving Annie bent over the railing, legs splayed apart. She remained where she was for a few seconds, catching her breath, feeling her pussy leaking the double load it just received, the warm sensation slowly moving down her inner thighs.

When she finally straightened and turned around, she saw Jerome crouched behind her on the deck, camera in hand getting every drop filmed. A week ago Annie would have been angry, embarrassed, beyond humiliation, probably huddled to hide her exposed body. Now she smiled, waving at the camera.

Thirsty from yelling and panting so much, Annie walked down to her beach bag—totally nude with cum oozing out of her—to get one of the wine coolers left by the girls when they left.

Barely finishing the bottle, she looked up from her seat on the beach chair, seeing Tom Kender standing over her, "Ready for my seconds?" he grinned as Annie caught herself nodding to him, accepting her fate as her tattoo stated, a cum slut until Bob returned. Tom smiled, "Lay back, I realized I need to see that fucking hot body beneath me, Jerome can cut out any shots of my face, but I need to fuck you good," he told her.

Annie lay back on a beach chair, placing her feet on each side of the chair causing her legs to spread open. She watched as if in a trance, her body overcome with lust as Tom pulled his trunks off, his hard cock bouncing as he knelt between them. Reaching down, he lifted both her legs from under her knees, placing her ankles on his shoulders, then rose over her until Annie was almost bent in half. Tom maneuvered himself, entering her easily and abruptly as Stan and Brent earlier as Annie let out an involuntary grunt, "Ohhh!."

If her pussy had not had the workout it had over the past few hours, the quick entrance would have hurt; however, Annie did not need any foreplay as he entered her easily and swiftly.

"Oh yes," Tom said, as his hips began thrusting into Annie's slick pussy, "you are such a good friend to Sheila, aren't you, eagerly fucking her boyfriend," he told her as he slid all the way into her, his pelvis against hers. Annie's only response was to grunt as Tom pounded into her while he continued, "You are such a good fiancée too, I'm sure Bob would be proud of his fiancée helping out his whole gang by letting them drop their loads in her all day," he continued.

Annie was almost bent in half, but she was so overcome by need she barely registered his words or her position, her mind only accepting it was getting what it needed, a cock fucking her pussy, gasping with each thrust as Tom pummeled into her. Her head was turned to the side, her mouth open in pleasure as each thrust brought out a gasp or moan from her.

Hearing a noise, she opened her eyes, seeing Jerome with his ever present camera beside them. Annie wondered at the view he was filming, her legs were thrown over Tom's shoulders, his cock ramming in and out of her, her tits bouncing in rhythm to his fucking as the "slap...slap...slap" of his pelvis beating into hers echoed with the creaks of the lounge chair.

Annie moved her hands to her breasts, squeezing them as Tom continued to pound into her, his talkative fucking turning her on further...

"Oh yeah, you are so tight slut, even after fucking a dozen guys, you are so tight," he said, pleasing Annie. "How's it feel to be the garage slut, fucked by every guy here?" he asked. Annie could only moan in response as he continued his constant fucking and chatter, "You are so hot, you were built to be fucked, weren't you slut?" his voice went on.

Inside her, Annie felt Tom's cock getting harder and harder when suddenly he stiffened, the heated sensation of him cumming inside her throbbing canal overwhelming her as she could only lay there, pinned to the lounge chair while yet another man came inside her for his own pleasure.

Looking up again, Annie saw Jerome now behind Tom; looking at one of the nearby television screens she could see it focused on her pussy, impaled by Tom's cock the screen showed him pulling out, a stream of cum following and dripping down to her ass. Tom backed off, setting her feet again on each side of the chair as Jerome stayed focused on her for a bit, panning up to her body, showing her face; in the camera, Annie saw herself smiling!

Rick came over, laying a bathing suit next to the water near her chair and smiled at her, "Bob called; he's a few minutes away, so you'll have to put on some clothes again, unfortunately. Unless you want to stay as you are?" he grinned.

"No," Annie said immediately, jumping in the pool—high heeled shoes and all—to rinse off before getting out.

Rick watched with his usual leer as Annie got out of the pool naked, his eyes never leaving her breasts as he handed her the new suit. This bikini was similar to the first one, being a Brazilian cut on the bottom and a full triangle top. Annie actually felt over-dressed as she adjusted the material which had become instantly wet as it met her wet body and clung to it as eagerly as Rick's gaze. Having spent the last couple hours completely naked in front of the guys, she felt as covered as if wearing a long-sleeved shirt and slack. She was adjusting her breasts in the suit when she heard Bob's car in the driveway.

A few minutes later, she heard him yelling from the opened deck door, "Goddamn fucking car!" as the guys all went to him. Annie stayed back, having a few moments to herself to collect her thoughts. A part of her wanted to tell Bob all that had happened, but fear of him breaking up with her, particularly in his obviously bad mood, put those thoughts out of her mind quickly.

As he came over to her, he gave Annie a big kiss, apologizing profusely for being late due to his car breaking down. Rick was behind him, grinning. "Don't worry Bob, we'll look at it tomorrow, sounds like it might be the carburetor," he said. Behind him a couple of the guys snickered, and Annie wondered if they had sabotaged Bob's car to purposely make him late.

Not catching what Bob asked, she looked at him as he repeated the question. "So did the guys treat you well?" he asked, looking her up and down, his eyes eagerly taking in her body.

At Bob's stare, Annie became self-conscious, feeling as if she were still covered in half a dozen guys' cum as she simply replied, "Oh yes, they treated me very well."

Again looking behind him, she saw all the guys grinning like Cheshire cats as she felt her entire body blush as Bob told her they might as well call it a day, as the car problems put the mood of a party out of his system.

Rick handed Annie her sarong which surprised her—Rick giving her something to cover herself up? She looked at him questioningly until Bob's attention was drawn to one of the other guys asking him a question when Rick reached behind patting the spot where Annie's tattoo was. Suddenly remembering what it now read—the words "Caution When Wet" developed a whole new meaning as she quickly wrapped it around her waist.

Packing up the rest of their stuff Annie followed Bob as he walked out with some of the other guys. As Bob turned the corner to walk outside the house Annie felt her arm pulled back—straight into Rick's arms. "We hope you COME back soon slut," he said, giving her ass a firm squeeze. Before her mind could even register his actions his other hand moved behind her head, his mouth brutally claiming hers, his tongue ramming into her mouth. Annie again felt her body respond; she had not been allowed her own release these last few times the guys used her and her core demanded attention. Immediately releasing her, he spun Annie back around and followed Bob out the door...

The ride back to Bob's house was quiet as both Bob and Annie were lost in their thoughts...

*********************

Now that Annie had some time to herself, she wondered what the hell had happened. The obvious was apparent from the dull aches between her legs, the tenderness of her ass and her breasts feeling as if they were one big bruise. She could not believe she had allowed everything to happen—not only that, but offered no resistance whatsoever! Her mind was in turmoil, torn between her decisions earlier this morning to let go allow anything to happen and the reality of the situation as she sat next to the man she loved, knowing she had allowed God knows how many to fuck her, willingly sucking off many of them.

That Annie enjoyed the freedom she had experienced was not disputed, and that was what scared her. Glancing over at Bob, her heart swelled with love for him and she could not believe she betrayed him like she had.