Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,536 Followers

And yet, instead of being horrified, she felt an exhilaration course through her, admitting without doubt she would enjoy it again.

She again wondered what was happening to her, for who knows how many times. Was this the drug's residual effect upon her? She never read the full side effects, but she thinking back, she was not aware of having many doses since the initial mall incident, even though the boys had hinted her getting it from several sources. She could not believe a drug would change the way you thought and reasoned, or affect somebody this fast. Then again, look at crack addicts she realized. Did they think the drug they took affected them negatively or badly enough to stop? Was she becoming addicted to the drug or was she simply becoming more open-minded?

Glancing at her clock, she realized she had been daydreaming for over an hour. Bob would be by in a couple hours to pick her up for the party. She recalled him telling her the guys were taking him out to a bar after work and wondered how late they had stayed out. It seemed odd they had gone out the night before a party, when they usually rested up for big events such as this, but shrugged it off as boys being boys.

Contemplating the party, Annie's thoughts focused on how she now anticipated wanting to go instead of reluctant. What had changed in her? Almost a day ago she had been horrified to even think about it, not wanting to attend. Now she could not deny the increase of her heart rate, the sudden flush of her skin as she imagined Bob and all his friends ogling over her body in a bikini. Instead of being afraid to show off her body with the many bathing suits the boys had picked, she felt a desire to wear them all, to show each one off to their utmost potential at revealing her body.

Annie's thoughts turned to the party and what to expect. If it was like others she had attended—the last one being over two years ago where she stupidly got outwitted into giving Rick a blowjob--she still knew what to expect. Annie loved to dance, and Bob knew it, so urged her to dance with everybody, even though when on the dance floor the guys would try to touch her whenever and wherever they got the chance. The guys would undoubtedly team up to distract Bob away from her while others would hit on her. Even engaged, they would attempt to grope her without Bob aware of what was going on while they danced. Thinking about Bob, she knew even if he saw the guys making passes at her he would not mind, as he always encouraged her to let the 'inner slut' out in public.

The guys hitting on her and trying to grope her was the known factor. It was the unknown issues bothering her--they were undoubtedly going to hold the episode of her sucking them all off in the bathroom mall against her. She knew they would not make any overt comments about her blowjob fiasco in front of Bob, but would still say several innuendos and hints; she only hoped they would not attempt anything too obvious. Annie was uncertain what else they were planning at the party, but knew they would be trying something. With Bob there she hoped they were only going to force her acceptance of them groping her, but she did not know how far they would push her. She was in a deeper predicament than before and could not guess what they would try now that they had leverage on her.

Annie's phone went off with a text message alert. Expecting it to be Bob reminding her he was picking her up at noon; she instead saw Rick's number, her heart doing a weird flutter in her chest.

"Speak of the devil," Annie thought, opening up her text pad, expecting what it would say:

In case you had reservations about not cumming...

There was an attachment. Dreading what to find, Annie clicked the paperclip icon and there, clear as day on her phone's screen was her face covered in cum, her mouth wide open as somebody's dick ejaculated into her mouth. Annie stared at the picture in dismay, realizing it was obvious to anybody looking at the picture she was smiling!

Annie immediately noticed a change in her attitude. Last week she would have been horrified seeing the picture, possibly even angry; now she felt her pulse quickening, her nipples hardening as she stared at the image while standing in her room naked. It took her a moment to realize she was not feeling trepidation, but instead anticipation at going to the party!

Staring at the picture her mind drifted back to the mall, recalling how each guy had a distinct taste to their cum, her next thought shocking herself: wondering if she would be able to tell who was who if blindfolded if she sucked them off a few more times.

Suddenly comprehending her stray thoughts, she shook her head. Was this how Bob and the rest of the gang thought? She was not only almost accepting their lecherous attempts at fondling her, but anxious for it. Instead of afraid and ashamed, she was excited and eager to see what they would do.

What was happening to her? The words kept echoing through her mind with every other thought, no answer readily available.

Knowing she could not come up with any immediate solution to her problems, she went to her closet to get ready for the day. The first thing on her agenda was what bathing suits to bring. Annie had no doubts Rick and the rest of the gang were going to attempt to stack the game of Musical Bikinis against her—they had done it to girls before by recording a radio station and stacking songs from bands so the women had to change more often.

This was one of many things Bob had told her in confidence about the gang, and she loved they could share such secrets, wondering if she could ever share her ultimate secret with him. Was he really agreeable to her being with other men? She loved him more for the thought than ever before, wondering if he really thought she could be his and yet give her body freely to others.

She again shook her head, wondering why she was even contemplating such thoughts. Annie knew after not appearing at any parties with the gang for so long, they would try to make up for lost time, but would they do anything with Bob there, she wondered, recalling the text message she just received.

Her main apprehension was what they were going to do about the pictures on their cell phones. The guys were not looking to break her and Bob up—they wanted them together so they could have access to her. Causing her and Bob to break up—God forbid, she thought—would mean the guys would have nothing over her. In fact, they had more to lose as she would never be around them again if her and Bob broke up. Suddenly Annie realized although they could use the pictures to exploit her and have her follow their demands, if push came to shove, they would definitely back down before letting Bob know of her indiscretions.

She was actually the one on control, as they could only embarrass her, but if push came to shove, they would have to back down! The thought gave her some confidence of her own, she hoped. She could live with a bit of groping all day, maybe even a bit more, but she rationalized the gang was unwilling to go as far as to expose her indiscretions to Bob. In fact, the more and more she thought about it, the surer she became the gang would not do anything too degrading to threaten her relationship with Bob. In fact, she could have fun with them instead, by teasing them to her fullest. That would be her payback for the aggravation they had caused her, the prey becoming the predator!

She suddenly realized she was safer with Rick and the gang than with Brian and William at this point, knowing the two boys gave little thought to Bob's or her feelings. With the boys, they would humiliate and debase her fully—to them she was truly a sexual slave. The guys on the other hand may do some heavy petting with her, but would not push things too far, respecting Bob too much.

The thought of actively teasing the gang caused Annie's nipples to pebble, her pulse beating faster. She imagined the surprise on their faces if she did not pull away from their groping, but leaned into them, teasing them further. She debated how far she could tease them without things getting out of hand as thoughts of sucking their cocks flashed her head, but she pushed such thoughts aside. Teasing them was one thing, but allowing anything else to happen was out of the question even if Bob were not there. Regardless of what he said about such things, she was not going to even picture it.

Annie again wondered at the almost overnight change of thinking. She had been dreading this party since hearing about it, and now she was looking forward to it, wondering how far she could actually go. This would be the perfect test to see Bob's reaction to her being more open. He had been telling her for years he would not mind, urging her to 'flaunt her wares' and let the guys have some fun. If she allowed a bit of teasing and groping to go on, knowing she was in control and the gang's threat ultimately being empty, she could see if she truly could be more open with Bob.

Was she really thinking this? Annie wondered where her sanity was going. Would the man she planned on marrying really mind if his fiancée were fondled and groped by his friends? What was she thinking by wondering if she could do it? The familiar phrase of "what was happening to her" echoed through her thoughts more and more.

Looking at the clock, she was surprised to see yet another hour had passed while her thoughts wandered, needing to get ready for the party. Grabbing her beach bag and pulling out the bags of outfits the boys had made her buy at the mall, she began to consider which bathing suits to take. Earlier last week she was planning on taking suits covering as much as possible; however, now the idea of showing as much as she could was invigorating, so Annie grabbed some of the more revealing outfits the boys had picked out. Quite a few were less bathing suit and more stripper outfits--many even having obvious 'quick release' connections on them to allow a stripper to tear them off quickly without damaging them, and Annie's mind was at odds whether it was good or bad if the guys figured those out!

All the suits were perfectly apt for the party and her plans, so she packed most of them in her beach bag. She also packed a few 'demure' suits, knowing the other guys' girlfriends would be there and did not want to appear too slutty—time would tell if she would need to put something more revealing on.

And that was another detail keeping the guys' in control Annie suddenly grasped, not only was Bob going to be there, but some of the guys' girlfriends would be as well. They would not attempt anything too obvious no matter how she teased them; however, as she thought about it, knowing Rick and his perversions as she did, she was almost certain there were probably plans to either get rid of the girls or get Annie alone at some point during the party.

The thought of being alone with Rick or the other guys caused her to catch her breath. A part of her wondered how far she would actually go in such a situation. She was already accepting the thought of teasing them and letting them touch her; however, she could not deny a tiny part of her anticipating more. In the back of her mind a small part was horrified at the prospect, wanting to call the whole thing off and not go, yet this particular voice of consciousness was not as loud as it had been before, merely a passing thought.

Once more she wondered at the change of attitude, the passionate part of her mind overcoming the frightened aspect, feeling her skin become electrified at the thought of the guys fondling her.

She put the suits in her beach bag, along with several different pairs of high heeled shoes—if she was going to go all out, she was going to go all out. She also packed the usual tanning oil, sunscreen, as well as the bottles of water Brian had given her the day before. She did not know if they were spiked with the drug or not, and a small part of her did not care; however, she had been unable to go to the store to buy water yesterday and knowing the guys, other than pool or tap water, there would be nothing but alcohol available.

Looking at her clock, Annie expected Bob to arrive soon, so decided she better get dressed. She had been so absorbed in picking out suits and other thoughts she had not decided what to wear first! Shaking her head at her train of thought being more focused on sex, she decided to accept Fate and closing her eyes, reached into the bag, pulling out a piece of flimsy material.

Opening her eyes Annie saw she had a metallic turquoise string bikini in her hand. Looking at the bottoms attached, she saw they were tied on the side with a Brazilian cut—at least she was spared having her ass completely bared right off the start, she thought!. Picking a pair of clear, 6" spike heeled platform shoes with rhinestones across the top to go with the outfit she went to the bathroom to change.

As Annie brushed out her hair she again admired how her body shimmered, probably from the glycerin/waxing treatments from the car wash. She laughed—nobody could say she had not learned anything from her 'tour' she grinned in the mirror. Putting on the bottoms, she admired how they firmly hugged her ass cheeks, walking around a bit to make sure they would not ride into her butt crack. They were a perfect fit, showing off enough of her ass to tease the boys, but not obscene. She put on the top next, again admiring the fit as the two triangular pieces cupped her breasts perfectly, showing a generous portion of her soft mounds as cleavage, exposing a little of her breasts on the sides but covering enough to be considered decent.

Annie was putting on her shoes when she heard her phone ringing. Running out to her bedroom to get it, she figured it was Bob calling to pick her up, but when she looked at the Caller ID number her heart skipped a beat at the familiar number.

"Yes Master?" Annie asked tentatively into the phone.

"Slave," Brian's voice came over the receiver, the single word expressing his pleasure at how she answered the phone, but also a reminder of what she was to him. "You need to come over here for a few things I picked up for your pool party today," he continued.

"But Master, Bob will be here soon to pick me up!" she explained.

"I don't give a shit," Brian's tone was obviously irked. "Tell him you'll meet him there or whatever, but I gave you an order so I will see you soon," his voice ended as the phone lost its reception.

Annie wondered what he could possibly want, quickly dialing Bob's number as she tried to think of an excuse to give him. Luckily he was still home, nursing a hangover from the night before. Annie told him she had to run an errand for her mom and would meet him at his house when she was done. Bob agreed, saying he could use a few more winks, as Annie teased him about drinking too much before yet another party.

"Hair of the dog my love," Bob chuckled. "This way I'll be able to drink more," he rationalized, telling her he would see her soon and hung up, more-than-likely going back to bed.

Annie considered wrapping a sarong around her waist, but since she was going to Brian's, he would have her take it off anyways, so she kept it in the beach bag. Grabbing a beach towel she went downstairs, being careful not to fall in her 5 ½-inch high heeled shoes.

Annie yelled to her mom what was in the kitchen she was headed to the pool party as she left the house, getting into her car and heading to the Strauss' house. She wondered what 'things' Brian had gotten in less than a day's time since she saw him, knowing whatever it was would not be good. Brian was no doubt up to something, probably wanting a grope at her before the party she thought, a thrill running between her legs at the thought, her mind again wondering what was changing in her. Again she noted her change in demeanor, not necessarily fearing what may happen, instead accepting being in front of Brian and those at the party dressed—or undressed—as she was.

It took only a few minutes to get to Brian's parent's house. Knocking on the door, Annie pulled her sunglasses on top of her head as the door opened, revealing Brian in gym shorts and a t-shirt.

"Come slave," he said as way of greeting, walking into the living room.

Annie had noticed the Strauss' cars were not in the driveway, wondering if they had already left for Europe. As if reading her thoughts, Brian said, "My parents took my sisters over to my grandmother's for the night, so we don't have much time," he said.

Annie stood in the middle of the living room as Brian walked around her, his hand sliding across her ass and cupping her right butt cheek, "Very nice, this suit fits you well," he said.

"Thank you Master," Annie replied humbly. "I am pleased you are pleased," she concluded. Her breath had caught at Brian's hand on her ass, and Annie felt her pulse quickening, as well as her nipples beading beneath the thin material of the bikini. Surely she could not be getting aroused this quickly at one grope of her ass! Yet the signs were obvious as she stood silently, her body exposed to Brian.

She saw Brian smile as came around to face her, her hardened nipples clearly outlined by the suit. "Yes, very nice," he said, reaching up and pinching her left breast.

Annie immediately caught her breath, almost closed her eyes with the slight gasp caused by the sudden sensation coursing through her. She looked at Brian as he chuckled.

"You look very good, very good indeed," he said as she again thanked him.

Brian stood back and turned his head slightly as he looked at her, "Are you wearing tanning lotion? You almost seem to shimmer, it's a look well-suited to a slut like you," he smiled lasciviously.

Annie's mind hurried with an excuse, "I...uh...used a new lotion going to bed last night," she told hesitantly.

Obviously not believing her, Brian stared back at her. "In fact, I would say you are actually glowing," he smiled. "Slave, have you had sex with your boyfriend?" he asked her sternly.

"No Master," she bowed her head, not wanting him to see the worry in her eyes.

"Hmm, and what about sex with anybody else?" he asked after a few seconds.

Annie's silence gave her lack of innocence away as her whole body flushed, unable to come up with a believable lie before Brian bust out laughing. "Well done slut. I am pleased to know you obeyed our orders and found release elsewhere. So who was it? One of his friends? Somebody off the street?" he asked anxiously. Annie noticed the outline of his beginning erection in his shorts.

"It was not one of the gang," she belayed. "I went to have my car washed, and..." She paused, there was no way she was going to tell him what happened she thought, coming up with a cleaner excuse, "I met a guy there who took me out," she finished, hoping Brian would believe the quick lie.

Unfortunately, he could obviously read her better than she wanted as his hand suddenly slapped across her face, causing her more shock than pain. "Bullshit, tell me the fucking truth now whore or you won't have to worry about this party or your boyfriend when they all get the shit we have on you!" he yelled at her.

"Master, I..." she paused, cringing as Brian's hand rose again, "there were several, and...and," she could feel tears welling in her eyes now, "and I let them have their way with me." she finished silently, waiting for her punishment.

Annie's head jerked up in surprise at Brian's laughter. "Well done slave," he said. "How many were there to use you?" he eagerly asked.

"I don't remember for certain Master, at least 7 or 8," she said, feeling tears begin to well up in her eyes as she confessed. A part of her was disgusted at her for voicing what happened out loud, as well as telling Brian, her thoughts from earlier this morning vanishing at her disclosure to him.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,536 Followers