Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocCIS
DocCIS
1,538 Followers

Annie swayed and slowly turned around, seeing a large crowd surrounding the dance floor, all male eyes focused on her as she gyrated, sending a thrill through her core. Brent's hands moved to her stomach as she again swayed her ass into him, slowly sinking down to her haunches as Brent's hands ran up her sides, stroking the sides of her breasts, then moving to her arms and shoulders as she sunk lower. In this position, Annie had her legs wide open to the crowd watching, seeing several guys trying to maneuver in front of her to see more. Slowly rising, Brent's hands repeated their course in reverse, his roving touch bringing chills to Annie as they ran across her body.

Annie could not ignore Brent's hands all over her, as each touch sent thrills through her. She looked around, seeing Rick a few feet away watching her intently and she slowly raised her hands, sliding them up her sides until she cupped her breasts, looking straight at him as she smiled. Rick nodded appreciatively as he turned towards a scruffy guy she did not recognize whose eyes were locked on her as he absently greeted Rick. Curiosity got the best of her, wondering who he was, so Annie slowly guided Brent near them, pretending it was the dance moving them to get closer.

"Who's the hot piece of ass?" she heard the guy shout into Rick's ear. The combination of trying to shout over the music and being drunk allowing her to catch what they were both saying.

"Why that's the cheese at the end of the maze," Rick chuckled. "That's Annie Johnson, the hottest piece of ass to ever grace the halls of our high school," he told the guy. "Ain't she a looker?" he asked.

The guy slapped Rick on the back, "Hell yeah, she hooked up with anybody, or would any of us have a chance at getting a piece of that action?" he said.

Annie felt her face flush, hoping she was not being obvious as she pretended to not listen to them, continuing to dance with Brent, her ass and tits shaking to the beat of the music. Suddenly Brent pulled her back against him, holding her tight as they moved together, his hands running over her stomach. Annie tilted her head back against his shoulder, swaying her body with his, feeling his hard-on pressing against her ass. Her body was on fire, the rhythm of the music, Brent's attention to her body, as well as every guy watching her sway to the music getting to her. She felt alive, her skin on fire with desire as she seductively moved her body. Thoughts of Brent cumming on her face kept flashing through her head, remembering how quick he came, wondering if she could get him to last longer if she had a chance. Shaking her head, she tried to clear her thoughts as she focused back on the conversation behind her.

As the song ended, in the brief silence she heard Rick answer, "Well, the answer to both those questions is yes," he laughed.

Annie spun around in shock, quickly remembering to dance and not pay attention to them as Ke$ha's "Take It Off" started to play. She glanced over at Rick, who was looking at the other guy as he told the other man, "Stick around for a while and you might get more than an eyeful of that lovely candy on the dance floor," she heard Rick hint.

Annie immediately felt her pulse pound, wondering what they had planned. Although a small part of her was still frightened, on the dance floor, the deep base of the music thrumming through her body, she was too turned on to worry, particularly knowing Bob was around and would stop anything getting too out-of-hand.

Loving the song, Annie started getting into the music, trying to keep her mind off of Rick as well as the crowd of guys watching her, just getting into the music. Unfortunately, the words of the song were getting to the crowd as they began chanting with the song "Take it off," obviously directed towards her.

Annie was turned on, dancing in front of so many eyes as she continued to bounce around, her arms raised, knowing she was giving them a good show as her breasts bounced in time with the music. Brent's hands grabbed her when he could, but due to the fast beat of the music, Annie was mostly left untouched.

As the song ended, Usher's "OMG" started playing and Annie started slowly swaying her hips to the introduction.

"I believe I'll take the next dance," she heard behind her, seeing Rick wave Brent off.

"Sure thing Rick," Brent told him. "Annie, it was a pleasure, and I hope we can do more," he grinned, winking at her. Annie had no pretense he was talking about more than just dancing.

Rick's arm went around Annie's waist pulling her against him, his hips swaying against hers in time to the beginning of the song. Annie tried to step back but his arm stayed locked around her lower back. The end result was her torso bending back while her lower body pressed against Rick's gyrating pelvis. In this position her breasts thrust up proudly as her head fell back. If not for Rick's grip, she would have fallen.

Rick smiled as he thumped his pelvis into her with the song's "Oh oh oh..." preventing Annie from straightening up to pull away. His grip around her waist was tight, keeping her firmly pressed against him as he looked at her. "So Annie, are you going to be a good little girl today?" he said, running his hand from her neck to down between her breasts in front of everybody watching, his thumb briefly hooking on the string between, pulling it down slightly. Annie has a brief fear of him ripping off her top...

Her body flushed at Rick's touch, the party and everybody around them forgotten as she stared at him, becoming fully conscious of wanting more. At a loss for anything to say, she simply looked at him, "I'm here, aren't I?" she said, as if it explained everything, starting to swing her hips to the music, rubbing against him at her odd angle.

Rick laughed, finally releasing her when she caught her balance. Remembering her conviction the guys likely would not try to piss Bob off, Annie gathered her courage and purposely stayed against Rick, gyrating her body against his to his obvious pleasure.

Not to be outdone, Rick grabbed her hips, his hands sliding around to cup her ass as Brent had done as she swayed before him.

When the slower part of the song came, Annie turned around, slowly lowering herself, swaying similar to what she had done with Brent. Rick's hands stayed in the position where her ass was, moving up her stomach while Annie lowered herself until they were under her breasts. Whereas Brent had moved his hands to her arms and shoulders, to her surprise Rick suddenly cupped both her breasts, pulling her back to her feet while continuing to grasp each breast through her bikini, his index fingers slowly moving across her erect nipples.

Annie's mind exploded. Facing the crowd, she felt her whole body flush with embarrassment as guys around the dance floor shouted their appreciation, blatantly watching Rick fondle Annie's breasts in front of them. As embarrassed as she was; however, it was overshadowed as her body responded eagerly to his attention. Annie felt herself moan as her nipples reacted to Rick's administrations.

Looking around, Annie saw Bob smiling, realizing she was being fondled not only in front of a crowd, but in front of her fiancée—with his obvious approval! With Rick's grip so locked on her, the only thing Annie could do was spin around so his hands were on her back, pressing her breasts against his chest.

The next song, Rihanna's "S&M" started playing as Rick pulled her against him. "Very nice," he said, pulling Annie completely against him. The look in his eyes made Annie realize he thought she was purposely trying to get close to him as they swayed together to the song. Even though the song was up-beat, he slowly turned them in a circle, one hand moving down to cup her ass again as they oscillated to the music.

Annie looked over Rick's shoulder at Bob who was watching intently. Seeing her regarding him, Bob nodded at her with a grin, looking down at his trunks. Lowering her gaze Annie, saw he had a visible tent in his shorts from getting hard as 'I like it, like it" blared over the radio.

Annie was at a loss. A part of her definitely wanted the attention Rick—or any guy for that matter—while another part did not want to make a scene, particularly in front of Bob. Yet his obvious approval reinforced her thoughts as she remembered Sheila and the other girl's comments about it being best to just give in and let the guys fondle her.

Annie's attention was broken as the song ended. Instead of starting to dance again, Rick guided her off the dance floor as Drake's "Find Your Love" started playing. "So let me show you around," Rick told her, his arm firm around her waist, the beginning of the song almost a sound of impending doom.

"I've been here before," Annie told him, part of her wanting to pull away but resolving to stay where she was against him. "Besides, I need to get back to Bob," she said, when Rick interrupted her.

"I already told Bob I was going to show you Jerome's dad's back deck. It wasn't completed when you were here last, so Bob said he'd be right there when he got us some drinks," Rick told her, guiding Annie through the crowd of appreciative male looks into one of the pathways of the hedge maze as the music played behind them.

Annie glanced over her shoulder, vainly looking for help as she was guided into the maze; however, all she saw was a crowd of guys watching her ass as Rick led her away.

"Really Rick, I think we..." Annie started to say as Rick interrupted her.

"Shut up bitch, it's time you and I had a little talk," he said. Gone was the polite easy-going guy, and back was the lecherous Rick Annie knew from old, the guy who did not take 'No' for an answer.

As they took a few turns, Rick guided her to a dead end where a small bird fountain was bubbling quietly. Nudging her into the small clearing, he turned around, saying over his shoulder, "First, we need a bit of privacy," he leered at her. Grasping one of the walls, it easily moved a bush-covered wall over the entrance as Annie remembered the moveable, potted hedges designed to change the maze.

With trepidation Annie realized her and Rick were essentially alone, cut off from anybody passing by in the maze. Under other circumstances, she would have thought the little alcove peaceful; however, now it seemed to close in on her, the walls thick and isolated. It was a prison, and she was trapped with her jailor.

Sure she could yell, which would be embarrassing, but a part of her actually wanted to see what was going on—part curiosity, part arousal.

In the back of her mind, Annie heard Three 6 Mafia's "Lolli Lolli (Pop that Body)" start to play. Trying not to be distracted, she looked at Rick's leering face. "Rick, I don't think we..." she started to say as he again interrupted her.

"Should be so far apart? I agree," he said, moving closer to her, his arms sliding around her hips, sending an uncontrollable tingle through her.

"No, I think I..." she said as he once again finished her sentence.

"Should be on your knees? I agree," he said, putting his hands on her shoulders, firmly pushing Annie down.

Annie's resistance prevented her from kneeling completely, instead lowering herself down to her haunches, Still on her feet as her body tingled with desire, she realized her predicament. Knowing what may be happening, a part of her suddenly anticipated it.

Looking up at Rick helplessly, Annie told him, "Uh, I don't think you should..." again her sentence was finished by Rick.

"Have my shorts on? You're right," he said, easily pulling them down, exposing his now erect dick.

Annie stared. Having seen Rick's dick several times, she was still amazed at how fat it was, compared to its length, as she felt her mouth reflexively water up.

"Rick, I need to..." she attempted to deny him again, as he easily continued her sentence...

"Have my dick in your mouth, now," Rick finished, as he thrust forward.

Instinctively Annie opened her mouth, her lips eagerly accepting the cock as it moved past her lips, across her tongue, stretching her lips wide with its thickness. Annie and Rick moaned simultaneously as she unconsciously clasped her lips around him, sucking at the slightly salty, hard member sliding into her mouth.

Annie's legs were splayed wide open as she crouched in front of Rick, barely keeping balance until she felt his hands take her head, guiding her back and forth his cock as Annie gave up all resistance, instinctively reaching around and holding the back of his thighs to maintain her balance. All thoughts of denying him were gone as she eagerly took him in her mouth, her tongue stroking the underside of his shaft moving in and out of her mouth. Overcome with desire, Annie no longer cared about anything but the cock sliding back and forth between her lips as she hungrily sucked on his member, feeling it harden further as it slipped back and forth between her moist, lips.

Rick continued to guide her head back and forth as Annie swayed on her feet from the motion, feeling her hard nipples pressed firmly on her bikini top as if trying to break free. Her core was on fire, her crotch moistening as she instinctively started moving her hips, attempting to create friction of her suit across her clit.

Annie moaned, causing Rick to groan in return from the vibration of her vocal cords up his shaft. Steadily his thrusts became more eager as his cock filled Annie's mouth. Abstractedly Annie realized he was thrusting in time to the current song playing, P!nk's "Raise Your Glass." Letting him have his way, Annie gave in, letting him guide her back and forth as he literally fucked her mouth, concentrating on her tongue movements and the suction of her mouth.

Annie was barely aware of her surroundings. The only sounds were the bubbling of the fountain, the music from the party, and the wet rhythmic gagging and suction noises her throat made around Rick's cock.

Loosening up her throat more, Annie felt Rick yank her head against his pelvis, his cock shoved all the way into her mouth, pressing against the back of her throat as he held still, holding her head as she deep throated him. In the silence caused by the lack of sucking noise from his cock entering and exiting her mouth, Annie vaguely heard Lady Gaga's "Alejandro" starting to play over the party. She even heard somebody walking by their little alcove, wondering if it were Bob looking for them, the thought of her fiancée possibly feet away from her with another man's cock in her mouth again making her moan, feeling Rick's dick twitch in her mouth.

Annie stayed still as Rick's cock pulsed in her mouth, her tongue slowly stroking the large vein pulsing against it. She could barely breathe, Rick's dick so far into her mouth and holding her still, but she was too excited being used. She even pulled his hips forward, her grip firm on the backs of his thighs. Rick ground his pelvis around her face in response, his pubic hairs scratching across her nose as his cock jerking spasmodically in her mouth.

Eventually Annie started to worry about air. Finally she slapped his ass as Rick jerked away from her, a hacking "Xgathcka" noise coming from her mouth as his dick was freed from her throat sd she was able to take a breath. Before she could inhale a second time she felt hot fluid splash her chin. Looking up, she saw Rick cumming on her, directing his ejaculate to her chest where she looked down in fascination as long pearly white streams splattered against the prominent curves of her breasts.

"Oh yeah bitch, that's a good girl," Rick moaned, jerking his cock in his hands and sending splatters of cum onto her suit, to Annie's horror, knowing she could not hide stains like that.

As Rick stepped back, he looked down and Annie imagined what a sight she was. Crouched before her nemesis, the Homecoming Queen of high school, head cheerleader, hottest girl in town, and Rick's best friend's fiancée covered in his own come. Rick smiled as if he could read her thoughts.

Annie absently licked her lips, tasting the salty sweet fluid. In the back of her mind she compared it to Brian's, which had a salty almond taste, and Bob's, a clean, freshwater, saltiness. Rick's cum was slightly sweet, recalling his favorite drink was rum and pineapple juice, wondering if she was possibly tasting the sweetness from those.

Looking back up to him, she saw Rick smiling. "Now that we got that little interlude out of the way," he said to her, "we can talk."

Annie stood up, realizing she what a sight she was covered in Rick's cum. She moved towards the birdbath to wash off when Rick suddenly grabbed her elbow.

"No, that is one of today's rules of the party," he told her. Seeing Annie's questioning look, he explained. "Today you will not remove anything put upon you, tanning lotion, water, or even cum happening to somehow get on you," he grinned.

Annie recognized this was the third time today she had been requested to leave cum on her body, wondering if this were some 'Man' thing for marking territory as Rick continued. "Today, you are going to be the Annie we have all wanted you to be," he said. "When somebody asks you to dance, you will do so willingly, not turning down, even if you don't know them. In addition, whomever who you dance with you will allow them to do as they please with you," he grinned. "Wherever they want to put their hands, let them," he said authoritatively.

At Annie's shocked expression, Rick laughed. "Within reason bitch," he said patiently. "I mean if they want to fondle those luscious tits of yours, you'll let them. If they want to hold you against them, you let them. Today you are going to be everybody's favorite party doll," he grinned. "Also, anybody who wants to give you a 'tour' of the hedge maze, you will do so willingly, treating them as you did me," Rick grinned evilly.

Before Annie protested, he continued, "Remember we have the pictures of you doing exactly that from the mall. Unless you want Bob to see those pictures, you will comply. Who knows, Bob is such a freak wanting to show you off he may get off on the pictures, the question is, are you willing to take that chance?" Rick told her.

"How am I supposed to act like this with Bob around?" Annie asked. She had predicted something along these lines would be occurring for the party, so was not surprised, nor, she realized, abhorrent to the idea. Instead, she was eager, wanting to see how far she could actually go in teasing the guys. Annie expected them to grope her, and hell, she reasoned, she had already sucked them off, so repeating one of her favorite acts of sex was not something she was against, although she did wonder if it was all they would attempt.

"You think he minds?" Rick asked. "Hell, you saw him yourself as I was feeling those gorgeous tits of yours...he was getting off on it!" Rick said triumphantly.

Annie knew Rick was right, having seen for herself the reaction Bob had to Rick's roaming hands.

"Go ahead and smear my cum over your body slut," Rick commanded, as Annie silently complied feeling it drying on her skin as she smeared it thinly over her. "As for Bob, don't you worry about him; hell, for most of it he'll enjoy it, for the rest, we'll keep him distracted," he grinned, seeing Annie standing before him.

Annie did not say a word as she merely nodded to Rick's grin. In the silence, she heard "If We Ever Meet Again" starting to play, by Katy Perry as Rick laughed. Looking up at him, he smiled at her, "Remember, you pulled Timbaland from the hat...that means ALL Timbaland songs, whether he is the lead singer or not," he laughed, seeing Annie's expression as he continued. "Lucky for you, I took the liberty of bringing one of your bathing suits with me," he said, pulling out a string of material from his swimming trunks pocket and handing them to her, apparently having raided her beach bag.

DocCIS
DocCIS
1,538 Followers
1...45678...14