Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, I brought a spare set of hooker heels," Tom said behind her.

Before Annie could respond she felt Greg tighten up, and with an "Oh shit!" exclamation he pulled back, shooting Annie straight in the face with his ejaculate. Spurt after spurt hit her, dripping down her nose, her chin, and her bare tits as Greg's hot streams of almost clear fluid splashed onto Annie.

"Fuck man, you cumming or pissing on her," Tom asked, also amazed at the amount coating Annie.

Greg laughed, "Well, the last time I shot a load was with Annie here, so it's been a few weeks," he chuckled.

Before Annie could even begin to smear what was on her, Tom said behind her, "OK, my turn, turn around slutty little Annie."

Annie pivoted around and saw Tom standing with his swim trunks already down around his ankles, his hard cock standing in the air. Without hesitation, he moved towards Annie who took his cock into her mouth, eagerly sucking.

"That's right bitch, show Tommy here you are a better cock sucker than your best friend Sheila," Tom said to her. "Yeah, that's it. How's it feel to suck not only your best friend's boyfriend's cock but your fiancé's friend?" he asked.

In response, Annie groaned, eagerly sucking his cock harder, eliciting a groan from him as his hips thrust back and forth, matching her rhythm. Annie knew from Sheila that Tom was a talker during sex, so it was with no surprise he continued on, comparing her to Sheila, commenting on Bob, asking her how it felt to service so many guys at once, even at one point asking if she wanted to be fucked as hard as she sucked.

His talk was working, in conjunction with her sucking Annie was completely turned on, when she suddenly felt him stiffen, a hot stream of fluid filling her mouth as she instinctively swallowed. Tom pulled back, his next spurts hitting her on the cheek and neck as he came on her body, still covered with Greg Smith's cum.

After finishing upon her, Tom put his cock in front of her again, "Here, clean me off before I put my swim trunks on." Annie eagerly complied, thinking his cum was less salty and more bitter than most, but still palatable as she licked all remaining cum from his dick. "Good, now you can get dressed," he said, backing away.

Annie stood up; her body covered in two men's cum, feeling it slowly dribbling down her breasts, onto her stomach. Without hesitation she started smearing it over her body, to the guys' obvious delight. She could imagine what a sight she was, completely naked smearing two men's cum all over her body and enjoying it!

Annie had so much ejaculate on her she had to spread some on her thighs before it was thin enough to dry on her and not to leave any dried stains on her skin. Even so, she could feel her skin tightening as the mixture dried upon her skin.

Both guys golf-clapped and applauded her as she bent to pick up the new swim suit. Untangling the wad of stringy material, Annie noticed the pair of black stiletto heeled pumps with ankle straps lying beside it, wondering why of all the shoes she had, Tom had picked those as she focused on the bathing suit. This suit was composed of a strapless bandeau top with a large bow in the center of her chest. The material had a flowered pattern and as Annie put it on, she realized just like the last suit half her breasts were exposed. Though it was more material than the previous suit, and the floral pattern was less conspicuous than the fluorescent green, her body was still blatantly exposed. The bottoms were another thong, so when on, they felt as familiar as the previous set.

Bending down, Annie slipped the black pumps on, buckling the straps around her ankle and stood up, much to the guys' laugher as her suit top had other ideas and flipped past her breasts. Annie quickly recovered, pulling the material back above her breasts, realizing the strapless top did not play well with gravity and her breasts. Without much recourse, she asked Tom if he would mind tying her top tighter behind her as she turned around. Thankfully he complied, and after telling him 'tighter' a few times, it was eventually snug enough an immediate repeat performance by the twins would not be as easily to come by.

Annie grabbed her other suit and followed out to the main area when they left More people had departed Annie realized, the party now down to mainly the seven guys of the gang including Bob, a few small groups of other guys she did not know, and four other women, who were all dancing.

Spotting Bob lying on a lounge chair, Annie went over before anybody else could intercept her, and lay on the lounge chair next to him, him having spread out a beach towel for her. Taking the proffered wine cooler he thankfully offered, he grinned at her.

"Ah, change of suit, was wondering where you wandered off to," he chuckled. "And here I thought you finally gave in and were getting serviced by some of the guys," he grinned at her, raising his eyebrows.

"You wish," Annie replied, slightly taken aback by Bob's accurate comment. Trying to relax, she lay on the chair to catch a few rays of sun. After a few minutes, deciding to roll over and tan her back, she propped herself around and lay on her stomach, saying, "You mind putting some tanning oil on my back?" to Bob.

Hearing no response, Annie looked over, seeing Bob dozing beside her, realizing he probably had more to drink than she thought.

"Here, let me help you with that," a strange voice said behind her, as Annie felt cool oil being poured on her back.

Turning around, Annie saw the scruffy guy who had talked to Rick earlier settling down on her chair, pushing her legs over as he rubbed oil onto his hands.

"Excuse me? Do I know you?" Annie asked, wondering who this guy was.

"Not as well as I'm hoping to get to know you," he chuckled. Seeing Annie's frown, he introduced himself, "I'm Fred Shackle, I have an auto graveyard outside of town where your boys sometimes pull parts they can't normally find from the dealers," he said in what Annie could only guess was a thick Texan accent.

"They're not 'my boys,'" Annie told him, "and do you mind?" she said dismissively, expecting him to leave.

"Not in the slightest," he said chuckling, ignoring her tone as his hands laid upon her, spreading the oil on her back. Annie attempted to sit up but he pushed her forcibly down on the chair. "Now, now, pretty little filly, you don't want me to tell Rickster over yonder you opposin' to a little tanning oil do ya?" he asked.

Annie did not know this stranger, but obviously he knew Rick who had apparently told him something about her, as she resignedly settled back down, "Fine, please make sure it's even," she said resignedly, trying to act as if she was not nonplused.

"Anything fer a lady," he chuckled, as his hands massaged the oil into her shoulders. "As to the boys, well, they may not be yours, but according to them, you sure are theirs," he chuckled. "And don't worry, I'll treat you right," he said to her as his hands moved harder, his fingers rubbing deep into her muscles, not only smearing the tanning oil over her shoulders, but massaging her muscles as well.

Annie groaned involuntarily as the sensation felt wonderful. The Texan stranger obviously knew what he was doing as he massaged her back. Annie's skin was one large nerve ending, each touch electrifying her and shooting thrills straight to her core, while yet relaxing her at the same time. She felt her whole body giving in to his ministrations. As relaxed as she was, her arousal was also peeked, a stranger's hands all over her as her fiancé lay beside her.

Annie made a slight exclamation as she felt her top being untied, but the guy silenced her saying, "Now, we can't have any tan lines on a perfect body like this, can we?" Since Annie was lying on her stomach, she figured it was innocent enough so let him have this small victory, though getting the bandeau top back on so it would not drop like before was a worry.

Turning her head, Annie noticed several guys intently watching her and the Texan. A few even raised their beers to her in salute as she turned the other way, embarrassed. In this direction she saw Rick near the keg giving her a thumb's up as he, Tom Kender, and Greg Smith talked, eventually giving them a high five and Annie knew they had obviously told him of their blowjobs from her.

Meanwhile the Texan's hands were moving lower, working their magic on her lower back. "This here is some sexy tat, shame it ain't real," he said his hands sent waves of pleasure through her body. Annie had noticed several tattoos on him, so knew he could tell the difference between real and temporary tattoos as she laid there, enjoying the sensation of his hands working their magic. Her body was a dichotomy—his hands were both relaxing and exhilarating. Her mind was slowly drifting into complacency while the very center of her being was so aroused she felt as if any further touch would send her over the edge in orgasm.

"Uh...that's enough, don't you think," she asked hesitantly, as his oily hands started cupping and massaging her ass, working her bathing suit further into her crack.

"Nah, not at all," the gruff voice replied back to her. "In fact, we need to make sure we don't have any of these tan lines either."

Before Annie could do anything she felt him tug her suit down, the string pealing out of the crack of her ass like dental floss between teeth as she realized he had unwittingly untied the sides of her suit. Even though it was a thong, Annie was mortified knowing her bare ass was exposed to the world. Instinctively moving her legs closer together, Annie become conscious of the fact if somebody were behind her, they would have a full view of her moistened slit. If she were of right mind, she would stop this; she was practically naked lying on the chair, in front of over a dozen guys whom she did not know, being erotically massaged by some stranger.

Yet she just laid there, her mind in a whirlwind of emotions. The combinations of drinks, being used by Rick, Greg, and Tom, knowing so many men were watching her, and the highly aroused state she had already been in was taking away all her judgment.

The Texan meanwhile continued without pause, his slippery, oily hands continuing to massage Annie's ass and upper thighs. She had to admit his hands were working wonders as he massaged her legs, her mouth panting random small moans from her of pleasure. As his hands worked down her legs, Annie's mind drifted to more sexual thoughts, wondering if she would have to suck this guy off. The idea was not one she was opposed, steadily giving in to the thought of her having to blow most—if not all—of the guys left at the party if Rick had any say to the matter.

Annie thought it odd she was her accepting the fact as she felt the Texan's hands start to knead her other leg, working his magic down. She was slowly sinking into a stupor, feeling his hands on both her thighs, massaging them together, working his way down her feet. She wondered what she looked like, bare and glistening with tanning oil while some scuzzy looking guy's hands wandered over her body.

She was barely aware of him moving up the insides of her legs when she heard him mutter, "Relax now pretty thing and ol' Fred here will give you what you want." Annie's mind figured he was talking about continuing the massage when she suddenly felt his hands grip her thighs, spreading them apart!

Annie lay there in shock; at a loss for words she was so shocked. Before she could say or do anything, she let out a loud groan as his fingers easily over into her slit, her hips involuntarily bucking at the sudden—but not completely unwelcomed—intrusion to her core. "That's it little filly," she heard behind her as he steadily moved his fingers up and down, then in and out of her slit, rubbing her clit in the process.

Annie could do nothing but lay there, her body eagerly accepting his exploitation of her core. She heard the man chuckle behind her as he said lowly, "See, ol' Fred knows what you needed, now let go and enjoy this," he said.

Annie could do nothing else as she felt his fingers move faster and faster over her clit, working their way into her pussy until he was sliding in and out. She could do nothing as she was finger fucked in blatant view of everybody at the party; at this point, she did not worry about suppressing her moans, only looking over at Bob to make sure he hadn't woken.

Suddenly Annie felt her pussy clench around the gruff man's knuckles as she gasped into the towel to hide her yell as her body burst into orgasm. Her body was out of control as her hips involuntarily rose up, almost on her knees giving Fred full access to her pussy as he rapidly thrust his fingers deep into her pussy. In the throes of passion, Annie could care less who was watching as this stranger, this miracle worker, gave her the release she needed. Several smaller orgasms pulse through her as her vaginal muscles clamped down on his skilled fingers, until eventually she slumped back into the chair, spent.

"Now THAT was a pleasure ma'am," the guy said, getting up. Annie looked over her shoulder at him as he licked his fingers clean. Bending down, she felt him pull her bathing suit bottom back up between her now parted legs, tying it at her waist. "I'll see you later ma'am," he said, walking away as Annie laid there, in a post-orgasm lull.

She had almost dozed off, her body in a post-coital stupor until a voice above her said, "That was the hottest sight I've seen in a while," recognizing Jerome Wilson's voice. "And now that you've had your little rest, how about you and me head off to the hedge for a little of my own release?" he said, pulling Annie's arm as she sat up.

Too late Annie remembered her top being undone as she was pulled up to her knees in front of him topless, to the notice of everybody else at the party who proceeded to whistle and hoot.

Not giving her any pause, he pulled her to her feet. "C'mon bitch, time for you to get some dark meat," he grinned, pulling her to the hedge before she had time to get her top or try to wake Bob up from his nap.

Jerome half pulled, half dragged Annie into the hedge, moving aside a wall and exposing a large area with a chaise lounge and Jacuzzi. "My own little hidey hole," he told her as he pulled her in, moving the wall back in its place. Annie had walked by the wall twice now and never noticed anything, so she knew they were as alone as they could get here.

Jerome let go of her hand and without pause, pulled off his swim trunks and laid down on the lounge chair. "I don't need to stand like them other white boys," he said. "This nigga's going to relax while you suck him off," he laughed.

Annie stood there, her top off, covered in tanning oil, as she looked down at Jerome laying on the lounge, his dark black cock standing at attention. Without thought she moved towards him, seeing his bright white teeth smiling from his dark face as she bent down on the chair at his feet, crawling towards his cock. Keeping her eyes on his face the whole time, Annie saw him watching her bared tits sway back and forth as she kneeled between his legs, his cock directly below her face

Without hesitation, Annie reached down, standing the cock up and lowered her mouth on it. Jerome's groan only urged her on as she began to suck his cock, eagerly moving her head up and down, stroking it, feeling her breasts swaying in the wind. Annie was no longer conscientious of her surroundings, her recent assault on her pussy and her body fully alive with desire; all she wanted to do was service the man in front of her as she eagerly clamped her lips around his cock, sucking him and moving her tongue around the head of his dick.

Pulling the cock out of her mouth she looked at Jerome, seeing him watching her. Staring at him, she rose up her chest and started rubbing his cock between her breasts. Jerome's hips began thrusting as Annie jacked him off with her tits.

Smiling, Annie pushed her breasts together, tightening their grip on his cock as Jerome groaned, "Aw yea, now that's a good white bitch."

Annie continued to let him tit-fuck her, lowering her head to catch the head of his cock with each forward thrust as his movements got faster and faster. When she thought he was ready to come, he pushed her away up, surprising her by standing up.

"Lay down on the chair bitch, I'm going to finish tit fucking you my way," he told her.

Annie laid down on her back as Jerome straddled her stomach, lowering his hips to her chest as he started fucking her cleavage relentlessly. Annie again pushed her breasts together as Jerome bucked his hips wildly.

Suddenly, he let out a yell Annie knew anybody at the pool could hear as hot liquid splash against her jaw, filling the cleft in her neck, coating her the middle of her chest.

Looking down, Annie saw Jerome move forward until his glistening cock was hanging right in front of her face, a bead of cum slowly oozing from the slit at the tip. Unconsciously Annie opened her mouth, taking the spent and slowly deflating member fully into her mouth, sucking for all she was worth as she cleaned his cock of any residual seed.

After a few minutes, Jerome stood up, smiling at her, "Damn, Bob is right, you are the best cocksucker ever."

Annie grinned up at him, her chest covered in cum. While staring at him, she deliberately started smearing his cum across her bare breasts and stomach as Jerome watched in appreciation.

"Damn, you is fine girl," he muttered, watching Annie mixing his cum with the tanning oil on her body. As he turned to leave, he turned around, saying to her, "Oh, and don't worry about your suit, there's another one behind you to wear," he finished as he pushed the wall aside, letting himself out.

Annie turned seeing another one of her suits lying behind the chair. This one she recognized as one of the more revealing suits she had gotten with the boys—a metallic red micro-bikini even smaller than the green one she had on earlier. She knew from trying it on at the mall the top barely covered her aureoles with a small square of material. Unlike the previous top, Annie had no room to manipulate where it sat other than centering the material directly over her nipples. She could imagine how her breasts looked—ready to explode from the thin material as she wondered what Bob was going to say.

Putting on the bottom, little more than a small triangle covering the runway cut of pubic hair she had over her slit, she hiked the G-string between her ass cheeks, it being nothing but a string to meet the single string around her waist.

Annie was more exposed than ever, almost naked as she tied on the bathing suit, knowing she needed to get back to the pool before Bob noticed her missing. As she walked out, she almost missed the pair of shoes lying by the chair—a pair of matching red 7-inch platform shoes, which Brian and William had called the Ultimate Stripper Shoes. As Annie put them on, she felt more exposed than what the bathing suit showed as she towered over everything, her height standing out due to the high heels and platform sole.

Annie walked around a bit before leaving, having never worn shoes so high and not wanting to fall on her face in front of everybody, and then exited the hedge. Walking back to her where her and Bob's chairs were, she saw him awake and talking to the several of the gang. She also noticed only a dozen or so other guys were left at the party, the others—including many if not all of the women—having left during her interlude with Jerome. Dressed as she was, Annie felt utterly exposed.

All he guys whistled appreciatively as Annie literally strutted over to them, including Bob. "Wow, you never showed me THAT suit before," he exclaimed. "And I didn't even hear the Timbaland song come on, must have been while I was dozing off," he said.

1...678910...14