Annie Bradford & Mal Content Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie grew wet as Bea slowly unzipped the back of her dress, then rested her hand on Annie's skin, lightly grazing her shoulder blades with her long nails and sending chills up Annie's spine.

Annie slowly reached up for the bodice of her dress, stopping short of exposing her breasts to them.

"Go on, Annie," Perry gasped, his erection highly evident.

"Certainly," she said, then smiled lewdly at the three of them.

"Umm, I just want to take a second to ask one tiny question."

"Yes, Annie?" Bea asked, her hand now rubbing her pussy through her yellow frock.

"What's in this for me? You two have bet money on the outcome, but what about little old me?"

"What do you want?"

She licked her lips, 'dare she ask?' she wondered, and then expressed her desire. "I want the three of you to take me simultaneously."

"Done!" Joe said. Agreement had formed on the lips of both Bea and Perry as well, but went unspoken.

"All right then," Annie said and raised her dress to her waist.

Her purple thong seemed to sparkle in the dimly lit den.

The bet was a draw, but Annie now had three lovers all to herself.

12