Annie Dances Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,244 Followers

Again I went slowly as I bobbed up and down his length. I was trying to stretch my performance as long as I could. I took as much as I could into my mouth and reached behind him, placing both my hands on his squishy little butt. Tony kept all his workouts above the waist. I didn't mind too much - his young dick was still long and wonderfully hard. I don't do deepthroat but I pulled him to me, holding him in place, and went right on sucking his dick. Gently he placed his hands on either side of my head. I think he was trying to stroke my hair, which was rather sweet of him.

I kept working on Tony as he throbbed for me, listening to the wet sounds and his laboured breathing. Every dick is different and I really was trying to savour this one. Without veins his shaft felt so smooth under my tongue. He was still leaking some pre-cum and I was loving the shape of his little head as I tried to wrap my tongue around it. I was on my knees in front of someone only barely a man. I am sure I'll never experience that again. But I enjoyed every bit of it and I enjoyed every bit of his young dick.

'Fuck,' he groaned at me. 'You are incredible.' It was just like John had planned. I was really showing my young stud what good sex is all about. I grinned to myself with pride at my oral skills.

But I wanted to fuck. My pussy needed it and so did the rest of me. There was just one thing to take care of first. John had instructed me to make sure my young lover learned how to pleasure a real woman.

I drew my mouth off Tony's long dick. Time for my turn – again. I climbed back onto the bed, trying to smile sweetly at Tony. 'Will you do that for me?'

To his great credit, and a little surprise on my part, Tony barely hesitated when he realised I wanted his mouth on my pussy. I lay back on his large bed and spread my tanned legs for him. It was slutty and I almost wished that John could have been there to watch me. John has a lot to answer for when it comes to my lack of inhibition. Tony climbed into position and I lifted my knees a little to help him find his way. It felt so amazing to be exposing my pussy to this young guy.

I smiled gently at Tony, inviting him in to taste me. I saw his wide tongue come out as he moved his face down to my pussy. I braced myself for that first contact. Right then I felt proud of my thick hairy bush as Tony pressed his face right into the middle of it. A waxing would have been wasted on one this young.

His warm breath hit my wet flesh. Was he having second thoughts? Was he nervous or trying to impress me? I was about to urge him on when suddenly his tongue was touching my aching pussy. I felt myself melting for him. I moaned softly. He'd not really done much yet but I wanted to encourage him. I'd been horny all day and John had denied me my usual Saturday morning romp. I had to rely on Tony to take care of my needs.

I lay back and watched as he moved up and down my pussy. His tongue was flat as he lapped up and down the outside of my slit. Soon he pressed his soft, young face into me and I moaned again, only this time it was real. He was eager and I was hungry. Tony managed to find my clit almost immediately. I was sure it was a happy accident. I saw the thick muscles of his arms and his shoulders standing out as he began to slowly lick at my pussy. I saw my bush all wet and matted as it brushed against his face. It was an amazing sight and so incredibly erotic. Now I knew I was the one who wasn't going to last. I was gushing. I briefly wondered if he'd enjoy my taste.

'Slowly,' I coached him. 'Soft and deep.' I reached down and held his head in my hands. I liked having that contact with him. But it was about control. I wanted to guide him to the right places. I was extremely horny and needing to have some real relief.

His tongue was strong and he was able to reach from the bottom of my labia right up to my clit. I'd not been licked like that for a long time, as if I was an ice-cream. I enjoyed him all the same. He was doing his best, so eager to perform for me. And it was very nice to be able to watch his young, hard body as he knelt between my legs. I left him down there for several long minutes to practice licking a wet, hot pussy and made sure I gave him a few extra moans to reward his efforts.

It wasn't enough. I needed my release. 'Your fingers.' I wanted it to sound sexy, like I needed it but not like an order. 'Put your fingers in.'

Tony shifted his position and I kept hold of his head, not wanting to lose his tongue from my pussy. Carefully he pressed against my hole with two fingers. I moaned again, trying to urge him on. I was so wet there was no resistance and within seconds he was stroking the inside of my tunnel. That felt much better and I moaned again for him.

I was still coaching him. 'Higher. Yes, there. More.' I was in control, after all. I wasn't too concerned about Tony right then. I was getting desperate to climax. My John had made it a very long week!

'Move them around. Yes, like that. High...faster now.'

Tony very gamely followed all my instructions. I was feeling very pleased with my choice. He was not a great lover but he showed potential and was willing to learn.

I felt a gentle orgasm building and knew that I was going to cum after all. Not huge but it would be enough for now. I released his head because I needed to have my arms free. Tony kept his face against my soaking pussy and his tongue in the vicinity of my clit.

I wasn't quite there but I wanted to make sure he understood what was happening. So I started to moan more softly now, almost a constant sound. If anything, he sped up his thrusting so that he began to apply almost the right amount of pressure inside me.

Soon I realised that I was moaning for real. I was going to cum with this young man who'd gotten me so excited and horny. That had never happened in my younger days when I used to let men pick me up. I wondered if Tony would appreciate what he'd done. I quickly forgot about that. Instead I thought about his young body and his strong shoulders resting between my older legs. I thought about his nice young dick that I wanted to have plunge into my body.

I could hear myself moaning even louder now and knew that I was slowly thrashing about on his bed. Slowly, slowly my orgasm built up and up. I felt the warmth spreading through me. That familiar shuddering gripped my body. My moans were a kind of low tremolo. It was a gentle climax but felt great all the same. It really was a relief. And a very pleasant surprise to find myself responding to this sweet young man in such a strong way. My sweet young lover. I knew my pussy would be gushing on his eager fingers and I was thrilled to think of my wetness on the face of this 'barely-man'.

My climax washed over me, all warmth and softness. I moaned again, louder, continuous – so good to be cumming at last. My pussy spasmed slightly as my entire body tensed in that familiar way. It wasn't strong but I lapped it all up. I'd been too horny for days. It was a cheap climax but it sure helped to take the edge off.

And then soon it began to subside. The warmth stayed with me but I was hungry for more. I put my hands back on his head to signal to my young man that he could relax his mouth on my pussy. From the look on his face I knew what he wanted. And when Tony withdrew his fingers from me I knew I wanted it too. I needed to be fucked and this young stud was going to do it. Even if I had exploded under his tongue I would have wanted him to fill my pussy with his long dick. This was exactly what John's plan had called for.

I smiled at him, again doing my best to look sexy and horny. 'That was really nice. I really enjoyed that.'

'Thanks. You are amazing when you cum.' It was nice of him to say so.

'Now I need you inside me. Would you like to fuck me?'

And without another word Tony dived off the bed to grab the pack of condoms. In an instant he was back between my legs, fumbling at the box. I smiled again, enjoying the knowledge I could make him so horny and knowing I would need to slow him down. But I enjoyed the chance to gaze some more at his muscled body.

In a few moments he was back on the bed between my legs. I spread my legs wider in anticipation. I am sure I am not normally so aware of myself when I am fucking with my John. I have to admit, being with this hot young guy brought out a side of me I'd not even guessed was there! John had somehow known it all along, however.

Finally Tony was ready and he smiled at me from between my legs. I was impressed that he looked at my eyes and not my naked body stretched out waiting for him. The look on his face, though, was pure lust. I knew how he felt. 'Ready when you are,' I said softly.

'Annie,' he almost choked, 'you have such a great body. You are so fucking sexy.'

'What about those young women?' I teased him.

'No,' he insisted, 'you are really amazing and sexy.'

Well I was sure it was only a little lie. His excitement turned me on even more. I needed that young shaft inside me! 'I want you now,' I told him, starting to sound almost desperate.

Tony ran his hands down the insides of my thighs. Maybe it was true and he really did find me that sexy. Or maybe it was just more foreplay. I didn't want to wait any more so I reached out with my hands, trying to guide him to lay his body on top of mine. He got the idea and quickly moved into position.

He was above me, holding his weight on his arms, making his muscles bulge. I could hear his breathing and I know I gasped a little at having this strange body so close to mine. I could never give up my John but I had forgotten the joy of a male body so young and hard.

I reached down to grab his dick, shuffling my knees to make sure we both had room. He understood what I wanted and let me hold his shaft and guide him to my opening. I was wet, really wet – the combination of his saliva and hours of my own arousal. I knew he would slide easily into me. I could have been a little nervous about letting this young guy fuck me for the first time. But I wasn't – far from it, in fact. I was the older woman and he was crazy with desire for me. I was thrilled and almost as excited as he was. This young guy was going to fuck me and I would make sure he did it right.

As soon as his dick was positioned against my pussy he began to lower his hips. Oh yes – this was it! And then Tony was in me, his head slipping past my labia and into my tunnel. I moaned again, loudly. I needed to be fucked. He was a little impatient now and I did not mind one bit as he drove his shaft all the way inside me. I grunted when he reached the bottom, a sound of pure pleasure and release.

He filled me rather well. Enough to make my pussy stretch to take him. The head was resting close to my cervix. He was in me, this young dick was in my pussy. And I could see and hear how excited Tony was.

'Is it OK?' he whispered to me. I wanted to feel more of him. 'Lie down,' I replied. I pulled his shoulders down and reached for his back. I wanted him lying on top of me so I could feel the weight of his taut body and enjoy the sensation of this strange new cock filling me up. Tony obeyed though I am sure he wondered what we were doing. I wrapped my slender legs around him, just under his bum, so he'd stay still and let me enjoy this moment.

He wanted to kiss me and I was happy to return it. So nice to have a young guy who could respect and appreciate a woman. He smelled of sweat and my pussy. What a sexy combination!

But I could only keep him there for a minute. I just couldn't hold back any longer. It was time to fuck! So I moved my hands down his back, close to his squishy little arse and started to press him down to me. Tony did not need another hint.

Straight away he lifted himself up onto his elbows and began to swing his hips back and forth. 'Easy...easy' I urged him at first. It was sensational and I wanted to feel all of his shaft as it slid in and out. He slowed a little but kept right on giving me his entire dick with each downward stroke. Maybe he had had some experience. I knew my pussy was gushing juices again.

I unwrapped my legs from around him, holding myself wide open. I wanted Tony to have enough room to fuck me properly. I wanted to be bad. He soon found a very pleasant rhythm. I could hear his laboured breathing which strangely was also turning me on. The young fellow was really making an effort to fuck me properly. I could also hear his little moans of pleasure and that made my body begin to tingle.

He became more brave and after every few strokes he would thrust a little deeper and harder. Now I could feel the end of his dick against my cervix. He really was filling my pussy. I knew that if I paced Tony right I'd be able to take the pounding. In fact, I lifted my legs, tilting my pelvis to give him deeper access. I have no idea why except that I wanted to swallow that long shaft. The occasional thudding against my cervix was making the whole experience even more intense.

Again I wished John could have been there to watch. After all, it had been his idea!

Tony was pretty good for a young man. He hadn't cum in the first thirty seconds and he was keeping a good pace. It was a very pleasurable fuck, indeed. I lowered my legs to increase the pressure he was giving me at the top of my opening. Yes, that was much better. My pussy was filled and Tony was pressing on just the right spot. Every few strokes his skin slapped against mine. His balls were too small to swing underneath him. But his young meat was pumping in and out of me in a most agreeable way.

I realised that another orgasm was welling up. I'd not expected to cum on his dick. Now I wanted it badly.

In this state I know I am not very 'interactive'. I just lie back and let the orgasm come to me. Now, with Tony, I let my arms and legs spread wide, as if I were a target inviting him to take full advantage of my being open for him. I know he didn't know what was happening inside me. But I hoped my slow motion thrashing would give him a clue.

Actually, it seemed he was getting the idea as I sensed him begin to thrust a little harder. I hoped that that was meant for me. My climax was building nicely – another small one. My little shudder was starting again. I was going to enjoy this – two orgasms in one night with a young man picked up from the club! Hmmmm. I moaned a little too loudly. I wanted Tony to understand I was horny and eager to cum.

And then things started to happen way too quickly. His thrusting was good for me but he was getting even more out of it. I could see that he wasn't going to last long enough for me.

'Fuck Annie. I'm close.'

I knew that. What to do about it? There was nothing I could do. My young lover was going to cum inside my pussy. It was totally hot! Thank goodness for the condom I reminded myself. 'Annie...'

Too late. I could have felt disappointed but I wasn't. He was my young playmate, twenty four years old and fucking a stranger and he was enjoying my body so much that he was losing control. I ran my hands over his strong young arms and his large shoulders. It was a good fuck. I was going to enjoy the feeling of him erupting inside my pussy. I watched his face contort and felt him begin to bash against my cervix, giving me his full length as he concentrated on his own release.

And release he did! - shoving his dick even deeper inside me, screwing up his face and trying desperately to keep on pumping into me. His muscles were rigid – that felt very nice. He made tiny little grunts and I knew that each one was accompanied by a shot of semen inside me. It was wonderful, thrilling. It didn't trigger my orgasm but it certainly got me close.

I just lay there and felt him spurt again and again. I could feel his excitement and I revelled in it. Even without my own orgasm I felt the usual warmth flooding through me. He'd cum early, of course. But rather than feeling cheated, I was pleased. I'd been properly fucked and I had to admit he'd not been too bad.

I let Tony keep thrusting until it seemed he had nothing more to shoot. Then I pulled him back down on top of me again. My pussy was twitching a little and I needed a distraction. I knew the feeling of his muscled physique would help. Though he was still throbbing inside me and I could feel him trying to move, trying to extract the last pleasure from having his dick inside me.

'Should I take it out?' he asked after a minute. I just smiled to him and held him a little tighter. I figured he would soften soon enough and fall out of me naturally. Besides, he had been quick and I wanted to take every advantage of him that I could. With him so close I was sure I could feel his heart pounding away – or maybe it was mine. We were both panting a little as we relaxed with the whole 'post fuck' euphoria washing through us.

Finally, after a few minutes, I could sense he was uncomfortable where he was. I assumed it was some hang-up of a young man not wanting contact with his own semen. I allowed Tony to roll off me and he quickly pulled off the condom and discarded it by the side of the bed. A young bachelor he was!

Happily for me he lay back next to me and sort of embraced me, as if he realised a post-fuck cuddle might be required. He didn't ask me 'how was it?' Did he care? But I must confess I was curious to know about his orgasm and about what else he could deliver for me.

'Did you enjoy that?' I asked sweetly, trying not to sound like I did this kind of thing all the time.

'Yeah...yes, you were great.'

I tried not to laugh. 'It felt good?'

'Oh Annie. You are so sexy.'

'My husband says that, too.' I was feeling naughty still, enjoying the chance to tease him. 'But I hope you can manage it one more time.'

He knew what I meant. Tony didn't say anything but I could see in his eyes what he thought about his prowess. And I could see that he was excited by the thought of getting to fuck me again.

After that we fell into silence. That was OK by me - I'd not chosen Tony for conversation. I played with his semi hard dick, slowly spreading his semen and rubbing it into his skin. I made a mental note of his smell. We cuddled a little and mostly just held one another. I enjoyed the feeling of his young, hard body next to mine. He wasn't as big as my John but he was just as hard. And I spent ages tracing my fingers around the tattoo on his arm. I wanted to ask him about it but something made me stop. I suppose I felt I didn't want to know that much about my young stud.

Tony rubbed my back a little, which I happily accepted. I even turned on to my stomach to make it easier for him and more pleasant for me. It really was a back rub and not a massage. I guessed he'd not had many opportunities to explore a woman so it was mutually beneficial. After a while he let his hands wander to my bum. I gave him a little sigh, trying to signal he could leave them there. I like having men pay attention to my bottom. I have had many compliments about my bum and from women too! Even after all these years my John still loves to look at and touch my backside.

But it was getting late and I was still horny. John would be asleep by the time I got home so the only way I'd get any peace that night was to have Tony fuck me to another orgasm.

I rolled around to him and quickly found his dick, nicely thickened now with his renewed desire for me. I stroked my fingers along his length, down to his balls again. I could see him getting harder by the second and I let myself smile at the weakness of young men. How foolish I'd been all those years ago.

I traced his size with my forefinger and thumb. Softly moving up and down his shaft, testing the head, the base and that lovely swelling mid way along. Then I just got greedy again and wrapped my fingers right around his shaft.

mjar65
mjar65
1,244 Followers