Annie Gives Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,231 Followers

'Get ready for what you need,' she instructed Jon. In reply he leaned forward a little and opened his mouth slightly. He knew what he wanted. Annie reached between her legs and pulled her cunt lips apart. I noticed her lips were plump with her arousal and her hole was moist. I thought about whether Jon would want to stick his tongue in there. I looked closely and saw her little piss hole, looking all juicy underneath her swollen clit.

Suddenly there was an angry, hot, hissing noise. Annie had been right, she was more than ready for relief. Jon stretched his jaws wide and I instantly recognised the sound of Annie's piss being released.

A hard jet of hot liquid shot straight out from her cunt lips. She wasn't just relieving herself -- Annie was squirting her piss all over this stranger.

The powerful stream hit him in the chin and quickly was aimed directly into his mouth. Annie moved her hips a little and suddenly her hot stream was splashing on his cheek and then his nose. She was pissing all over his face. Jon was moving too, trying to make sure he was completely covered in her hot liquid. He looked a little surprised and I guessed that was because of the power of Annie's jet.

Her piss was slamming into his skin and the sound of that little jet was loud in the small shower stall. She kept a steady flow over his face and into his mouth and her hot golden fluid ran down the front of his body. There were little splashes flying everywhere and I saw his hair was wet as well. He would be stinking with her piss by the end but, then, that was what he had asked for.

I saw the way Jon took small amounts into his mouth. He wanted to be covered by her piss but I saw the way he gulped down small amounts that he was able to catch. Annie was watching it all intently, a little amazed that Jon would so readily drink her piss. She was still trying to distribute her gold, spraying and covering the kneeling, eager stranger.

I was amazed at how much Annie had been able to store in her bladder. It was still flowing out of her although with less force now. He was covered in it and I could see that some of the splashes had landed on her as well. She had made a mess after all. I found myself excited by Annie's performance.

At last Annie's jet slowed to a trickle and she shuffled forward to make sure Jon could still get it all. He was leaning in close now, his mouth almost covering her cunt and his tongue stuck out. He was trying to catch the rest on his face and his tongue. I wondered how she tasted to him. I glanced at Annie and could see that she was enjoying herself too. She was still holding her cunt open and staring intently down at Jon. One small droplet fell from her hole onto his chin. Another sat on her skin, as if waiting for something to shake it loose.

Jon was still on his knees. He looked a very happy man. He was slowly stroking his cock once more. Annie wasn't too upset either as she'd finally gotten rid of that terrible pressure from her bladder. The force of her jet had caused a splash-back from Jon's skin and some of her piss had landed on her too. I could see the little droplets shining on the skin of her inner thighs. No damage done, though.

'Do you want to cum now?' she asked him softly.

'Oh, yes please. Please let me cum now Annie.'

'I want you to cum. You have to let me see though.' This was Annie ad-libbing the scene. She'd gotten excited by exposing herself to a stranger and now wanted some more fun. 'Play with your cock until you cum for me.'

'OK. Thank you. Thank you.'

'Make sure you cum nice and big. Its OK if you get some of it on me too.' My eyes were boggling now. I know she loves man seed but this was a special performance from Annie.

At this point I left them to it. Annie had clearly warmed up to her task and was even managing to sound a little mean toward her little piss boy. Later she confessed that she found herself just wanting to help Jon's fantasy come true. And she was sure she was in no danger from him as he seemed to be mere putty in her hands. If she'd asked him to lick her arsehole clean I am sure he would have done so without protest.

So Jon wanked his cock for Annie as she watched him. She enjoys watching a man cum and she was interested to note that his technique was different from mine.

It only took a couple of minutes and Jon was on the edge. 'I am close Annie. I am really close.'

'Then cum for me if you're ready. Show me your cum shooting out and make sure it's a nice big one.'

'You are so beautiful...'

He came pretty successfully I was told later. No big pulses but plenty of smaller wads that flew out as he furiously wanked himself. Several small chunks landed on Annie's thighs and a few splashed onto her feet. The rest went over Jon's hand or fell to the bottom of the shower stall. It wasn't the biggest ejaculation Annie had ever seen but she found herself pretty turned-on by the extra bit of visual stimulation.

'Well that's ended up being a lot of mess, She said, trying to chide Jon. 'Between the two of us we've left a lot behind. Will you lick it up for me?'

'Yes. Yes I will.'

'That would be very nice. I think you should do that for me.' It was a great final touch from Annie, something that appealed to Jon's fantasy without it being overtly humiliating.

No further direction was required. He went to his hands and knees (not easy in that confined space) and proceeded to lick his cum from Annie's feet. He stayed down there to take care of all her piss that had landed on her feet and pooled between her toes.

Annie told me later that Jon took his time and did a good job. When her feet were clean she directed him upwards and he took as much care to clean up both legs. Annie waited patiently for him to remove as much of his semen and her piss as he could. Finally he reached her crotch. His mouth must have been tired by then but Jon was not deterred. 'Can I lick you clean Annie?'

'No. I don't want you to do that. But lets have a shower. You can wash me if you like.'

I am certain Jon was disappointed to be denied but he couldn't have known that Annie was giving him a very unusual gift. She really enjoys a post-fuck shower with her regular lovers. We did it ourselves on our very first occasion. But here was a guy she'd probably never see again being invited to wash her.

So they showered together and Annie made sure he washed her properly. She didn't return the favour -- Jon was left to wash himself. But he made the most of his chance to finally touch her cunt. He was a little too eager, though, as he fumbled nervously with her flaps. So he missed out on really pleasing Annie. She was too polite to say anything to him.

Jon was allowed to dry her as well and then Annie got dressed while he got himself dry. Finally he was clothed once more and ready to return to his 'normal' life and the rest of his fantasies. Annie was quite the host and showed him to the door.

'May I kiss you Annie?'

'Ummm... yes, OK, that would be nice.' It was more of a peck than a kiss which Annie didn't mind at all.

'You are amazing. So beautiful and sexy.'

'Goodnight Jon.'

'Thank you again for an amazing experience. Please thank your husband as well.'

Annie smiled softly to Jon and with that showed him out the door. It was quickly bolted and Annie was soon upstairs in bed with me. Another little adventure had been accomplished. I pondered the wisdom of de-briefing with her right then. But I had been so turned on by the sight of her naked body and her wanton display in front of our visitor that I decided I just couldn't wait. I knew that Annie wouldn't mind either as she was no doubt still horny from her amazing performance.

So I pulled Annie on top of me so that her cunt was resting on my mouth and happily ate her out for many long minutes. Once I felt she had finished cumming into my mouth I moved her down to my rigid pole and she quickly engulfed it with her hot, soaking cunt. Annie rode me to several more powerful orgasms before she decided it was time to collect on my promise. So we changed positions again with my lying on top of her. Annie lifted her knees up around me and I plunged my rock hard cock deep into her hole. I quickly found her favourite spot and then I proceeded to take my time getting her off again and again as I fucked Annie until her cunt was raw.

Quite a night!

mjar65
mjar65
1,231 Followers
12