Annie Goes Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,224 Followers

'I like it,' I said softly to Graham. I hesitated. I wasn't sure if Cath would want us to get together again. 'Maybe some time you will be able to have me.'

Graham looked at Cath, her body still heaving from her exertions.

'Maybe,' was all he said. Cath didn't say a word. I was happy to drop the subject as Cath rolled over onto her back.

It was time for Graham and I to pamper her a little -- just as they had done for me earlier. He kissed her gently and rubbed her forehead. I took my last opportunity to get my fingers onto this new pussy. Her labia were no longer flared but they were well swollen. I knew my pussy would be in the same state!

I ran my fingers along the tips of her inner labia, feeling the texture of her skin as the flesh poked out from between her legs. She was different to me -- different even to other women I've been with. I thought about how Cath would feel if I slid a finger in between her fleshy pussy lips and inside her opening. Just as I was thinking that, Cath stirred into life with a tired sounding voice.

'Babe,' she said. I guessed it was meant for Graham. 'You want to cum now don't you?'

'Yes I do. I won't be able to get to sleep with a hard-on like this.'

'Oh Annie, ' she said to me now. The note of excitement had already returned to her voice. 'Annie, I want to ask you something. Will you do something for me?' There was a brief pause. I was almost ready for anything, but what? Was it time for me to leave now so they could finish the night as husband and wife? Was Cath hoping I'd take Graham's dick in my pussy one more time and let him shoot his cum inside me?

'I love watching Graham cum,' she said. 'I love to taste his cum afterwards. You know what I mean.'

Well, I did. We'd already confessed on email that we both enjoyed the taste of our men's semen.

'But can Graham cum on you?' she blurted out. I didn't know what to say.

'I mean, while you're lying down. Can he do it on you? Then I want to lick him all up. Is that OK? Will it freak you out?'

I have to admit I hadn't been expecting a request like that! The idea felt a little strange. But I couldn't help smiling back at Cath.

I enjoy watching a man masturbate. I love watching him climax, seeing his white cum bursting out of his dick and flying through the air. I have often enjoyed having a man cum on me. Its intense to be the cause of his lust and the target all at the same time. At least, that's how it usually feels. I didn't know if it would be the same with Graham and Cath. But I was definitely going to grant her request.

We all took up our new positions. Of course I was on my back in the middle of the bed. Graham was on his knees beside me. Cath was by my hip and her hand was already under his bum. She was very much awake now. Her eyes were wide with excitement. As Graham started to pull on his dick his wife began to fondle his balls.

'Annie, this is totally amazing. You look so amazing.'

'Yes she does,' Graham joined in. 'Hot and sexy that's for sure.'

Even better with his cum on me was my next thought. Again, it was like a scene out of a porn movie -- although its one I've experienced for myself many times!

He moved his hand quite slowly. I could see the way he subtly applied pressure to his shaft. Cath was softly stroking his little eggs.

With him side-on to me I didn't expect to be covered. I wouldn't have to worry about his seed getting near my pussy. But I still hoped he'd give me a taste.

The poor man had waited all night for this and he was already close to the finale. I could see the pre-cum on the head of his dick and soon he'd smeared it with his fingers so he was all sticky and shiny. I was getting excited again and I could sense the wetness in my pussy. I don't think I licked my lips. I was eager to feel his hot cum raining down onto me. But I wanted at least one drop in my mouth.

My eyes didn't leave Graham's dick. It's the same every time -- I want to see every little bit of the action. But I always find myself surprised by the sudden eruption of semen. He didn't disappoint.

Graham let out a long, deep groan and then he was off! Ooh - it was amazing!

Two small drops fell onto my tummy. I felt them hit my soft skin. Then came the first big spurt and this time I was sure I could actually hear the impact as the sticky white stuff splashed onto me.

Cath w as still rubbing his balls but she made her own sounds of delight. I kept my eyes on the tip of Graham's dick. I could hear his pleasure too.

He was cumming and cumming. He had saved up a nice big load for us - squirt after squirt and it showed no signs of slowing down. I watched the way he came -- not in powerful jets but with big wads that shot clear and fell quickly down onto me. He didn't feel warm -- my own skin was too hot for that! But the sensation and the texture was everything I have come to love about having a man ejaculate over me.

Even better, Graham obviously had practiced this before. He turned at his waist and moved his hand to direct his spurts, making sure semen was spread across me. Oh yes! -- he was trying to coat me. I felt every drop on my skin as pure and clean as the first.

He moved up my tummy, making sure there was plenty for Cath to taste. When he reached my chest a couple of large shots hit me, one perfectly aimed on my right nipple. Then he moved back down again toward my tummy.

Before Graham had even done Cath was in position. I heard her make a funny little noise as she lowered her face over me. It seemed this was the highlight of the night for her -- and why not?

Graham shook the last few drops of cum from his dick. Happily for me one of those drops landed on my hand. I knew just what to do. John taught me about the joy he gets from watching me scoop bits of his cum into my mouth. Neither of these two were really watching me but I felt totally natural in lifting my hand to my mouth and rolling the drop of semen onto my tongue. Yes, it tasted good. Yes, I would have shared the load with Cath if I could.

Graham eased back, now spent himself just as we two women had been earlier. Cath didn't wait.

She dove onto me and began lapping at the pools of thick, sticky juice. I like a man's cum and I happily swallow John's whenever he wants. Cath, however, wanted to be base and even primal. Her mouth and her face quickly started to glisten from all that wetness. But Cath was too hungry to be bothered with that. She just concentrated on long sweeps of her tongue, devouring his cum and bathing me all at the same time.

I've never experienced anything like that before -- having a woman eating her man's cum from off my body. I'd never even seen a woman lick up the whole of a man's load like that -- not even in a porno. It felt strange but it was an amazing sight. Obviously Cath was loving it. All I could do was lie back and let her do her thing. I noticed she took her time 'cleaning' my right nipple.

In a way I understood Cath's passion. Having me 'used' like that and then her keeping his cum for herself -- it seemed like after sharing her husband with me all night Cath was making the point that he belonged to her.

I enjoyed feeling her on my body again. And I have to say she was very thorough and got every last drop of Graham's cum. I reached out to stroke his thigh. There was cum deposited on the head of his dick and I began to think of how it would taste if I got the chance to clean him up. He just smiled at me. I understood the message - his seed belonged to Cath.

She wasn't about to miss any of it! As soon as I was cleaned off Cath leaned across me and let Graham position himself in front of her face. She licked the head of his dick -- long slow sweeps of her tongue. Then she slowly pushed forward and let her mouth sink down over him. She took her time, savouring every bit of the taste. In the end she had almost his entire length in her mouth. I've never been able to go anywhere near deep-throating a man. Once again Cath was making sure the pecking order was clear.

So it was extra special when they lay on either side of me and Graham insisted on giving me a very long, deep kiss. Although kissing is not my favourite thing it was a nice way to finish. After all, I'd just let him wank himself all over me. The kiss was a special little thank you and I very much appreciated it. He'd been a skilled and generous lover.

When Graham was done with me he turned to Cath. She delivered her own long, deep kiss -- obviously making sure he got to taste his cum on her tongue! I could see the love between them. To be honest it made me start to think about getting myself home to my John.

I wasn't forgotten either. Cath switched to me next and climbed on top as she pushed her small, soft tongue deep into my mouth. Incredibly I still could taste her husband's semen. That was another amazing first for me. It was so hot that she was so comfortable with sharing. This time I decided I very much did want to kiss and I held her head tight and sucked her tongue into my mouth to get all I could of her taste and that of Graham.

Eventually we all sank back onto the bed ot rest and recover. Graham soon stirred and went off to find more water for us to drink. Cath and I enjoyed ourselves in one another's arms. She kept brushing my long hair back from my face and slipping one hand down between my thighs. Not usually being one to take a lead I was very content to lie back and let her play. Even more so when wanted to stroke my pussy lips. She'd still not really eaten me. Was she regretting it? Or savouring a treat for the next time we all went dancing?

We'd had a great night. The sex had been fantastic. I knew I'd given them every pleasure they could have wanted.

But it was getting very late -- or early. John and I hadn't arranged for me to stay at their place and I didn't want him getting worried. It was time to head home...to my man all hungry to ask for all the details of my night of passion and new pleasure.

Graham muttered about driving me home but I was happy to leave him to give Cath some TLC. So I sent John a message while Graham called a cab for the long ride home.

John was home when I arrived. For once he surprised me by wanting to tell me the details of his night. CC had been a big hit at their party and I was happy to listen to the details. Fortunately he was even more tired than I was so we both soon fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning I happily listened to John describe all his doings at the BDSM party. I'll leave it him to provide a full description some other time.

As for me...

Well I gave John a complete description of my night and what I'd shared with Cath and Graham. Then we went out for brunch where he started to press me with questions, trying to elicit still more detail from me. We didn't get too far. Once John realised I'd been left unsatisfied about the lack of anal sex the previous night he decided to take action. As quick as he could John had me back home and nicely wet. No sooner was I in the front door than he had me in the loungeroom, bent over the arm of our sofa in front of the TV while he put a porno. There I stayed for the next half hour while my darling man put his dick into my bottom and gave me a slow but thorough fucking.

After all -- the best thing about having sex with others is coming back to the one I love.

mjar65
mjar65
1,224 Followers