Annie Goes Outdoors Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,228 Followers

And then it started! She was making those little sighs of hers. Then her body tensed up even more. Next came the point of no return -- her deep, throaty moans.

I stayed up on my elbows, trapping her against me while using my gut muscles to make sure I gave her the right pressure on the right spot. My reward was to feel Annie start to shudder and her legs shake as her first, powerful orgasm took hold of her body. She was exploding, her body completely taken over by lust and hunger and sexual release.

I rode that wave, trying to time my thrusts with her spasms. I knew it was best to be relentless, keeping on with my jamming into Annie's cunt so she could extract every last drop of her climax -- until her shuddering slowed and her moans returned to soft sighs.

Even when she was finished I didn't let up. A woman's orgasm can be a powerful thing indeed and Annie would have another one if I could pace her a little. I knew she'd want more. So I once more shifted myself lower so I could probe deep into her opening. Still I went slow. I wanted to stoke her fires and not blow them out with manic humping.

It took only a minute and Annie was pulling at my arms again. She didn't need to utter a word to me - I knew what was required. Higher! Ride up high on me!

And I did, this time taking my weight on my hands and thrusting up into her pubic bone. My cock was rock hard and I could easily saw in and out, maintaining the right pressure and the right friction to send Annie into the throes of another orgasm. In fact, it was more like a second phase of the first, her deep moans having barely subsided before she was gripped by the next.

Lying under me against that hard sandstone, her body shuddered anew and her muscles went rigid. She moaned her throaty moans of sexual release -- loud and clear, a celebration of her intense sexual pleasure. In this state she loses all sense of the world around her. She is so beautiful in those moments but in truth its not really Annie I see. The real Annie goes off somewhere, replaced by a creature of pure lust.

But after a time I needed to rest my knees a little so I moved into a new position. I slowed my thrusting and shuffled my legs forward, lifting Annie's hips so her bum was resting on my knees. In this position she was tilted up and my cock could still slide deep into her. I tried to keep a little gentle thrusting going. Annie smiled a wonderful smile and sighed a breezy sigh.

Then she lifted her legs up and wrapped her long slender thighs around my waist. She was holding me closer to her as I kept up my slow thrusting. It felt sensational. She was telling me how much she wanted me to keep on fucking her. She does this sometimes when we're in the missionary position and I just love the feeling of her calves resting on my back. The velvet softness of her skin touching mine is so sexy. Now I was close to cumming myself!

And now I was able to reach her clit, nestled like a small pearl in her folds. I gently nudged it with my fingers. Using a finger and thumb I was able to part her flaps and pull back the hood to expose her clit to the warm air. She felt and looked delicious. Of course, Annie wasn't done with her sexual exertions but at least for a few minutes I was able to enjoy all of her body while I softly pleasured and stimulated her.

We took our time. I still concentrated on doing what was best for her clit and eventually I got her very close to cumming. But then Annie's desire got the better of her! She placed her hand over mine, a silent communication between us. Then she moved her hips, trying to signal she wanted to back to her favourite position. I did my best to resist.

Instead I lowered her hips back to the towel. Annie's cunt was soaking wet and I easily slid fully into her with each thrust. She loves the sensation of being properly fucked so I tried to ram into her even harder just as she reached her peak. I wanted her to cum, I wanted her to feel like she had gotten the most of our little excursion into the outdoors. Then, I knew, I could take her back home and later that night continue with our fucking and sucking.

Her orgasm was quieter this time, less intense physically. But I enjoyed it tremendously, pounding into my beautiful woman. She still moaned her moans and her body still shuddered with the power of her climax. But it was a softer, more gentle release. I looked into her eyes the entire time just silently communicating my love to her.

Oh, but I knew in that kind of mood love would not be enough for my Annie! She is multi-orgasmic and during sessions like this one she can want an almost endless supply. I had my plan, however.

'I don't want to wear you out,' I said to her. 'I want us to save some for later -- save a lot!'

A sexy grin, a look of rapture on her face. Annie was still somewhere off in her sexual reverie.

'Hmmmmm.'

'I want you to still be horny tonight so we can play all night. I will want to fuck you lots more tonight.'

'I like that.'

'And I want you to be extra horny tonight cos I want to use some of our toys as well.'

'I want you inside me.'

At that Annie once more wrapped her lovely legs around me, crossing her ankles so as to hold me firmly. I started to move slowly inside her. We'd both sweated in the heat of the afternoon but that wasn't the source of the moisture between her thighs. Hell she was soaked! Annie just hung on with her legs as I pulsed back and forth in her cunt. She wasn't sated but she was enjoying this more gentle period.

'But what about you?' she asked me softly. 'You don't have to wait till tonight. I still want you to cum.'

'Sure. I want that too! Dunno if I should cum inside you though. There's enough wetness there already and we have to get you home yet.'

'I get horny out here.'

But I knew what I wanted to do and I was sure it would entertain Annie. 'I want to cum on your beautiful body. I want to cum for you while you watch.'

'Hmmmmm.' An even bigger smile. After all our adventures Annie has now seen a lot of cocks erupting. She still loves it as much as she did the first time -- with mine. She gets a thrill at actually seeing the moment of male climax. She also gets a thrill when a man is so turned on by her body.

Annie unhooked her legs and I carefully withdrew from her and lowered her to the towel. My cock was all slicked up from her copious juices. I knew it wouldn't take long to do the deed for her.

I swung my legs so I ended up straddling my beautiful, waiting Annie -- across her flat tummy so she could see the whole thing and watch as my cum splashed onto her chest.

I started stroking my cock. My balls swung under me, the breeze cool on my damp skin. Sometimes Annie likes to help me out, fondling my balls while I wank for her. This day she was happy to lie back in the afternoon warmth and take in the show. I just kept working my cock, moving my hand faster and faster. Annie enjoys watching me work like that. It's the climax she wants, the spurts of hot cum, the groans of my orgasm. But she likes to watch all that building up, enjoying the anticipation so just as often she is watching my face, looking into my eyes.

I looked down at her -- hot and sweaty and still full of lust. The sun had dropped and the changing light again highlighted her sexy golden skin. Her face was soft and loving -- but her eyes had a look of hunger. Sometimes Annie lets me cum on her face. But this was not the time. This was for her, it was for her pleasure.

As always I wasn't sure whether to wait or rush to my climax. But I was so turned on from our wonderful fucking. My mind was telling me to go for it -- and I knew Annie wanted the same.

So I rose up onto my knees and began to squeeze in exactly the right place along my cock. Annie moaned softly and I saw her eyes move from mine to the head of my cock. She wanted to see the whole thing. She was ready. That did it for me!

Two more strokes were enough and we were both in heaven -- my cum shooting out of the end of my cock, rising up over Annie's body and then falling down with a splash onto her skin. Annie lay completely still as my cum began to coat her. My eyes tried to close but I forced them open. I wanted to see every bit of this show, the same as Annie.

The first two spurts landed flush on her, just under her sternum. But I wanted to make sure I extracted every last drop for her so I started to move my fist with a little more force. Another shot went straight up the middle of Annie's chest. Luckily I was pointing up high so I didn't reach her face this time. The rest of my cum sprayed out in small drops.

'Hmmm,' she moaned with her killer smile. I could only grunt in reply. It felt so good to finally unload. Damn I had needed that!

My orgasm was intense. But even better was watching my wonderful woman lying under me as my cum spilled onto her body, her soft golden skin being stained by the sticky wetness of my cock juice.

Annie had gotten me so worked up -- just by being her usual sexy self. So I kept right on wanking my tool. So much cum. Some dropped down low on her stomach. More flew up higher on her chest, spreading out wide across her skin. I tried to concentrate and aim straight but I was so damn horny myself I found it really hard to do. Even her shoulder and her left arm got a little of my cock cream.

At last I was done. There was only a couple of drops left to squeeze out and drip down onto Annie. She still had not moved. She looked so fabulous like that. And what a wonderful pleasure she had given me. I was incredibly pleased with myself at that point! I was panting from my exertions but I was grinning wildly. I was on the verge of giggling. But I could see Annie smiling right back at me - smiling that smile of hers, showing contentment and thanks. I heard her let out her breath, relaxing after the intensity of sharing my orgasm.

Finally, with my own lust briefly sated and with the afternoon sun getting lower behind the trees, I shuffled off Annie and lay down on the towel next to her. A slight breeze wafted across our ledge as the air began to cool. I felt it hit my own pubes, soaked in sweat and Annie's juices. I slipped my arm under her shoulders and we kissed softly. Still neither of us spoke -- there was no need.

We were both filthy -- hot and sweaty and stinking of sex. Annie was fairly well covered with my cum. But I wanted to lie with her for a time, letting my own breathing return to normal. With my free hand I managed to grab my camera and get a couple of good shots of Annie lying there as my semen dried on her soft skin.

I watched as that gentle breeze began to play through Annie's pubes. Her bush was crushed and matted after our fucking and all her wetness. But she was so thickly covered that there was still enough of her black, wiry hair to shudder in the breeze. She looked as beautiful and sexy as ever. I had meant what I'd said -- I was going to suck and fuck my woman for as long as we could manage that night. I didn't want to wait.

'Time for home?'

'Hmmmm.'

'I'm not going to clean you up. Lets get home and we can shower.'

'I'm not dry yet. My clothes will stick to me.' Annie was thinking that someone might see us as we returned to the car. I was rather hoping they would!

'I promise I'll clean you up when we get home. Its all part of open-air sex after all.'

'Hmmmmm.'

'And I'll organise to get something delivered for dinner. And after that it'll be pornos in the bedroom.'

Annie grinned. The deal was sealed. We crouched down on the high ledge and pulled our clothes back on. I couldn't help but notice a little of my cum run down the length of her tummy and drip into her shorts. I decided to keep that image in my head at least until I got her naked again in our bedroom.

And we did have a lot of fun late into that night. Maybe I'll tell you about it some other time.

mjar65
mjar65
1,228 Followers
12