Annie is Put to Stud

Story Info
Annie is impregnated by a black stud.
17.3k words
4.25
81.2k
84
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Puppygirl
Puppygirl
375 Followers

It was a warm Saturday evening in June and Annie and Paul had just got home from a lovely sunny day at Helmsley open air pool in North Yorkshire.

They had lived together in Stokesley, near Middlesbrough for nearly two years. They'd met soon after her Dad left for Europe on an extended camper van tour and pretty quickly moved in together.

Something had obviously been playing on Annie's mind because she'd been quiet on the cycle ride home. She had just 'put her head down and gone for it' with Paul often struggling to keep up with her. Because she was so light she could drop him quite easily on the hills, much to Paul's annoyance.

She had the ideal physique for hill climbing; very slender with not an ounce of surplus fat on her. She was pretty handy on a road bike, even entering a few open time trials and posting a couple of sub 27 minute 10s.

As usual, Paul didn't seem to notice anything was wrong with her. After they had eaten their evening meal they loaded the dishwasher and Paul flopped down on the sofa to watch some TV. The pace of the ride home had exhausted him! Annie picked her moment, just as he was reaching for the remote;

"I saw you looking at all the pretty girls at the pool earlier!" Annie said accusingly.

"I'm only human love, there's nothing wrong with a little eye candy to get the juices flowing; to get myself horny for you". Paul replied.

Why Paul would want to look at anyone else is hard to imagine. Annie was nearly 22 and quite simply stunning; she had a really natural beauty and was slender and toned from all the bike riding she did.

"It's using other women for your pleasure." she said.

"Don't be silly love; it's just looking!"

"I don't see the difference; you're still getting off on other women's bodies!" she said.

"So if it's okay for you then perhaps I should be using other men for my pleasure,to get myself horny for you?"

"Meaning?" he looked at her, his eyebrows raised.

"You know that us women aren't so visual in our stimulation; we need something a little more direct..." she paused. . "Something more physical.. a big, hot, hard cock inside us, wanting us!" she said breathlessly, surprised at herself for even coming out with such a daring statement.

But now she was started she was emboldened by her own words.

"There's really no difference; I need that to turn me on, you just need to look and you're horny!"

"So you want to fuck another man so you can get turned on for me?" said Paul.

"As long as I don't come for him what's the problem? I'll come home to you all hot and ready and you will make me come!" she said, rather too enthusiastically Paul thought. Annie knew even as she said it that she had a strange kind of logic with this one, but nevertheless at some level she felt it to be true.

As long as she didn't come for the other guy and reserved that just for Paul then it wouldn't be cheating on him. 'After all' she told herself, 'I'd only be doing it to get myself hot for Paul.'

He looked at her as if to say 'you've got to be joking' but she continued.. "Come on, don't tell me that's not precisely what you do with porn! You watch that and play with your dick thinking of the girls in the movies and fuck me thinking of them!"

He was taken aback by her statement; she wasn't far wrong!

"But seriously love, how can you even think the two things are the same? I don't actually have sex with the girls in the pornos do I?

"Listen, if we're both just getting ourselves in the mood to fuck each other then it's exactly the same, given a woman's different needs."

Annie had a way of tying Paul in knots; there was no arguing with the woman!

"Have you a someone in mind?" Paul asked, a little afraid of the answer..

'"It doesn't matter. Who it is is not important; it's just a dick. Think of it like it's one of our dildos.." she said.. "you like to see me fucking those don't you?"

"Well yes but another man? I don't know. At least I get to watch you using our dildos."

"You can watch me fucking another man, I wouldn't mind. I might quite like that! I think you might quite like it too!" Annie smiled wickedly, a twinkle in her eyes.

Annie was right; in truth Paul was more than mildly intrigued by what she was proposing. He'd often fantasised about her fucking other men and found the idea really exciting. Could he really go along with it?

It was only two weeks later that he found himself doing just that. Annie had been watching some porn herself and proposed a method to make it happen. She'd come across some videos of guys supposedly tricking their girlfriends into having sex with other men.

Her idea was that they set up the situation similar to those; that he would offer her to someone and have her tied up and blindfolded.

As happened in the videos the other guy would sneak in and fuck her for a while before they take the blindfold off to reveal it's not her boyfriend. Annie had been particularly turned on watching these videos where the girls objected at first.

She told him she'd initially pretend not to like it and then act like she had resigned herself to it once Paul made it clear he wasn't going to untie her.

"I'll act all "No no, please stop it and pretend to be angry, you'll have to make sure he doesn't stop. Tell him you give full permission to use me okay? Then I'll get into it and enjoy myself!" she said.

Paul decided it would be best if it was a complete stranger so they went to a nice hotel in Harrogate and while Annie prepared herself Paul went to a bar to find a suitable candidate. In truth he was still rather ambiguous about the whole thing but had been persuaded by Annie.

Perhaps that's why he was a little foolhardy about who he made the offer to. Paul was keen to ensure that he'd be getting something out of the whole experience and if Annie was to suffer a little that might help get it out of her system.

That's why he approached the biggest, meanest looking black man in the bar; at least 6ft 4ins and musclely. He was about 35 years old and looked for all the world like the the archetypal rapist..

After offering to buy the guy, Daryl a few beers he explained what he had in mind. He spent quite some time explaining in detail what he wanted the guy to do to her. He also told Daryl that his girlfriend always says she wants to have sex with other guy's so he was doing this as a surprise for her.

As far as Daryl was concerned she would think it was Paul until he took the blindfold off. Showing him a photo of her in a bikini was all the encouragement Daryl needed; she really was an extremely good looking young girl.

"That's gonna be a bit difficult man; I'm not trying to put you down or nuthin but she'll know it's not your cock the moment she feels it."

Paul was thrilled at these words; it was exactly what he was hoping to hear.

"Big are you?" He whispered.

'Eleven... and thick with it!' Daryl replied deadpan.

"Excellent, just what she wants!" Paul said, thinking 'Well at least that's what I want her to have.'

He suddenly had an idea; " If you are that big I'll just tell her I'm using a dildo and she'll still think it's me." he said.

"So she's gonna be fine with it?"

"Of course, she's back at the hotel now, she's totally gagging for it!" said Paul.

"So she's gonna be tied up?"

"Yeah, she likes to play act a bit; like she doesn't want it. Trust me she does!"

"So what happens when you take the blindfold off man?" asked Daryl.

"We'll keep her tied up, you just keep fucking her. Don't worry if she makes out she doesn't like it. You just give it to her good! Don't stop; she's been looking forward to this for week's!" said Paul.

Daryl eagerly followed Paul back to the hotel and when they got outside the hotel room he told him to wait five minutes and then use the key to let himself him.

Back at the hotel Paul had been right; Annie was squirming on the bed with nervous anticipation. She really was totally gagging for it! He opened the door, handed the key to Daryl and went inside. Annie was sat completely naked on the bed looking at him expectantly.

"Did you find someone?" She asked breathlessly.. "What's he like?"

"Just a guy with a big hard cock who wants to fuck you Annie! Quickly now, let's get you ready for him!"

Annie was already wearing the leather cuffs he'd bought for the occasion and it was only a matter of seconds before she was secured to the bed with her arms above her head and legs stretched wide apart. Her freshly waxed pussy was leaking in torrents she was feeling so randy!

Paul blindfolded her and had only just started playing with her squirming body when he heard the soft click of the lock in the door.

Daryl entered the room quietly and proceeded to undress, dropping his clothes on the floor in his haste to get at the beauty spread out before him on the bed.

His eyes nearly popped out of his head at the sight of Paul's gorgeous girlfriend. She looked even better in the flesh, especially spread out wide and completely vulnerable to him! He especially liked the fact that her pussy was completely hairless and so obviously dripping wet in anticipation of him! The little pink lips had peeled open, engorged with her arousal!

His mouth watering he removed his pants to reveal the rapidly burgeoning massive cock he'd promised Paul. Paul was quite shocked at just how big and especially how thick it was. 'Too late now' he thought motioning to Daryl to take over his fondling of Annie's luscious body.

Of course Annie thought she knew exactly what was happening. Her senses were highly attuned thinking that the other man must be there by this point. She readily responded to his ministrations as he stroked her breasts, teasing the little pink nipple's into erection and rolling them between his thumbs and fingers

She gasped as she felt his mouth on her belly, kissing lower and lower till he was kissing the hairless wet mound of her sex.

Paul watched in fascination at the way his girlfriend responded with such wanton abandon to a complete stranger.

'She might not be quite so keen when he's forcing that huge fucking cock up her cunt!' He thought. 'She really should have been more careful what she wished for!'

It was obvious to Paul that neither Daryl or Annie were in the mood for extended foreplay; both quite clearly desperate to fuck each other.

Keeping up the pretence Annie moaned, "Oh God Paul, give it to me, I need your cock, fuck me!"

Paul looked at DaryI and motioned for him to put his cock into her pussy.

"I've got a surprise for you honey." He said to Annie "You'll have to work for it if you want my cock!"

"What?" she said, puzzled.

'I've bought a new dildo; I want to see you fucked by it!"

"Okay?" She said quizzically.

"It's pretty big.."

"Okay? Try it..."

With that Daryl pushed the turgid, bulbous head of his enormous black cock into her streaming wet slit. She lifted her hips, welcoming him in as the huge head pressed into her slushy wetness.

"Ooooohhh, Yesss!' she moaned. "It doesn't feel like a dildo.."

"I warmed it up for you.." he said.

"Oh.." Annie said, seemingly satisfied with his explanation.

Paul thought the look on her face was a picture as she began to realise the size of the cock she was being fed. Daryl steadily pushed himself into her until her face screwed up on pain.

"AHH! Ow! Ow!" She cried. "No! It's too big!"

Ow! Aggghhh! She gave a deep gutteral moan as Paul watched the guys cock slowly disappear up inside her writhing sexy body as she struggled against the restraints.

"Oh God Paul, what the fuck? That's fucking huge! What are you thinking? Take it out!" she implored him.

"No baby, that's not the way this goes; you're going to get fucked by it. You wanted this remember? Give it a couple of minutes, trust me, you're going to love it.." Paul said adamantly.

"But not with a fake cock! Please?" Annie was genuinely confused; she'd thought that Paul had brought a man back but now she really wasn't so sure.

Daryl couldn't resist fucking her any longer. Having gotten a good 8 inches of his cock buried inside her spasming pussy he withdrew a few inches to reveal just how wet she was; his thick cock was glistening with her creamy juices!

He began to slowly fuck himself in and out of her as she moaned in protest, "No, no, Paul please?"

Despite her protests her pussy swallowed the giant shaft readily, making wet slurping sounds as the juices literally poured from her!

Paul got the distinct impression she was protesting rather too much, especially when he noticed her hips slowly undulating, then bucking to meet each powerful thrust into her sexy little slit!

Soon she was panting and moaning ever more loudly, her hips jerking as she welcomed the size now she'd become accustomed to it.

"Oh Jesus Christ Paul, fuck me with that huge cock, I love it!"

Daryl was going at her ever more vigorously, pumping as much of his cock into her as she could take; deep, repeated thrusts that soon had her delirious with pleasure.

Daryl was looking down at her wide stretched pussy as his extremely wet cock slid in and out of her, concentrating on giving her the fucking of her life.

He was so large he rarely got the chance to even fuck a girl; they mostly refused him the moment they got to see his cock.

Never had he had a girl who he could really fuck properly; to take his pleasure from her for just as long as he wanted. And with her tied down he knew her puny boyfriend was going to be no obstacle to that..

It wasn't long before he was getting so excited that he started to grunt and moan with pleasure, matching Annie's own excited gasps and moans.

Without warning Paul quickly whipped off the blindfold and Annie first blinked in the light before her eyes focused on the man that was fucking her.

"What? Who the fuck is this?"Get him off me Paul! What the fuck?" she said angrily as she began struggling against the restraints, with Daryl's huge cock still pumping insistently inside her.

In truth Annie was absolutely loving this bit; she loved the feeling of being fucked by his huge cock but pretending not to like it. She loved being tied down for it, struggling in vain, helpless, as if she were being raped!

"Relax baby,' said Paul "remember you said you always wanted to try fucking other men? Here's your chance, you don't even have to feel guilty about it. Go on Daryl, keep fucking her! Look at her; she fucking love's it!"

"No!" Annie protested futilely as she continued struggling. She was a good little actress but she couldn't resist for long. Pretty soon her eye's rolled up as she just couldn't help moaning in pleasure!

Daryl just smiled down at her as he simply just kept right on forcing himself in and out of her gorgeous struggling body.

He went at her ever more vigorously pumping his cock incessantly into her until she was again gasping and grunting with the force of his fucking, her breath coming in great gasps as he took her inexorably, helplessly towards orgasm. Her face was flushed bright red and she was covered in a sheen of sweat, panting, ready...

"I told you she'd love it man; look at her, she's going to come on your massive cock aren't you Annie?" Said Paul.

Despite her heated state she still pleaded with Paul. "No! No! Don't let him make me come? Please?"

"You're going to love it baby! I want you to; I want to see you come really hard on his huge fucking cock!" Said Paul excitedly, "Besides I don't think I could stop him if I wanted to, could I Daryl?"

"No fucking way man!" Daryl growled through gritted teeth. "She's coming on my cock whether she wants to or not!"

"No! I wanted to come for you!" She cried. "Please?"

'You will baby, he's going to make you come for me. I want you to come on his cock for me. Make her come Daryl! Go on! Fuck her harder!"

With the last vestiges of any control she was so close to orgasm she moaned, "Are you sure Paul? You don't mind?"

"Don't feel guilty Annie; You have no choice do you? He's going to make you anyway!" Paul said smiling at her as she was buffeted about by the force of his fucking.

"You don't mind me coming on his huge great cock? You want to see me do that?" she said breathlessly, knowing she was much too far gone to prevent it anyway..

"Yes baby, I know you want it! Come on that fucking enormous black cock for me! Go on.. Come!"

"Oh God! Oh God! Shit! Oh no, I'm going to come! He's making me come! Ohhgod! Aaaghhh!" She cried out and convulsed in intense spasms of pure pleasure as she came so very hard on Daryl's massive organ.

She really wanted to wrap her arms around Paul when she came but all she could do was look back at him, her face contorted in ecstasy as he watched her orgasm. He smiled lovingly and leant in to kiss her, his tongue entwined with hers as she continued to be fucked by the other man's cock!

She was given no respite; the guy simply fucking her as she orgasmed and she immediately came again, groaning loudly as Paul kissed her throughout.

Daryl was loving it; watching this beautiful sexy white girl coming so readily on his massive cock. He thought he would take full advantage of the situation. 'If this guys stupid enough to offer me his girlfriend tied to the bed I'm gonna to make her come just as much as I want.' He held off for as long as he possibly could but it only took a few minutes before she came again and again!

Annie was fucked long and hard in this way, loving the fact that Paul was watching her being taken so helplessly to one orgasm after another. The guy just wouldn't let up and she was made to come over and over again. She cried out loud with the intense pleasure each time he made her come upon his thrusting monster of a cock!

It occurred to her that if she wasn't already so turned on by it and so very willing this would be like being raped with her boyfriend's s permission! She was pretty sure that there was nothing she could do about it anyway, the guy was clearly going to finish having his way with her regardless..

She was in such a state of arousal that she'd given no thought to it but as they both started to grunt and groan with their impending orgasms she looked at DaryI with glazed eyes and managed to whimper;

"You are wearing a condom aren't you?"

"Fuck that shit sister! I'm gonna shoot my seed right up inside your pretty little cunt!"

Annie panicked; "No! No! Paul we agreed!" she cried struggling again. "Don't let him come in me!"

"Gonna give you a lil black baby!" He taunted her..

"No! Paul?" she looked at him pleadingly.

"Take it honey, take his come for me!" Paul encouraged her..

"No?"

"He's going to shoot you so full of his hot sticky come baby! Give it to her Daryl!" Paul said excitedly, looking from one to the other.

Annie was reminded of something she'd read in the past; that women who orgasm during sex are much, much more likely to get pregnant... Annie realised in that moment Paul wasn't just having her fucked; she was being deliberately inseminated too!

He was having her forcibly inseminated by this complete stranger! Having her impregnated against her will and there was absolutely nothing she could do about it!

'Why the fuck would he do that?' She thought. She was so confused. 'Did he actually want her to bear another man's child?'

And despite these thoughts she felt herself nearing an even more intense climax..

"No Paul? Please? No! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Noooaagghh!" She cried out and came yet again on Daryl's monster cock just as she felt his cock swell and erupt inside her! He came with a loud bellow, pumping huge jet's of his come deep up inside her womb!

"Feel it Annie, feel his seed pumping inside you!!" Paul said excitedly." You love him spunking inside you, don't you?"

Her orgasm just seemed to go on and on until finally Daryl collapsed on top of her, both of them panting with exertion!

Puppygirl
Puppygirl
375 Followers