Annie Overheats at the Beach

Story Info
Reality conquers fantasy.
2.2k words
3.84
45.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn’t surprised when I saw Mike and Scott on the deck. It wasn’t the first time they had come back to the beach house and quietly climbed the stairs in hopes of seeing Annie walking around naked or perhaps more. Two nights before they had come back in time to watch her sitting skewered on my cock, milking me dry with her back arched and her breasts bouncing. They had seemed content to just watch; I wondered now if they were ready for more.

We had missed our scheduled week at our favorite Low Country island. Our friend (the owner) told us to come several weeks later, providing we didn’t mind sharing the house with two of his daughter’s friends. I had assumed they would be girls and we were surprised to find two pleasant and good-looking guys sunning on the deck when we arrived. Mike and Scott introduced themselves and offered cold beers. We were ready to unwind after our long drive and they seemed interested to have some company. They were especially attentive to Annie, with her halter top showing off her breasts and her short-shorts complimenting the rest of her figure.

We talked about how we would share the house and things got off to a great start. Annie’s offer to put on a home-cooked meal went over well and we all settled in for the week. The guys, both 19, had finished their freshmen years at Georgetown, and were blowing off steam for the first time in over ten months.

The guys stalked the beach all day and the two clubs on the island at night. I golfed in the morning while Annie slept, and then we did the beach in the afternoons. Our evenings were for fucking or just sitting around, preferably naked. Prim and proper all the time, Annie loved to lounge in the house nude. Mike and Scott figured this out quickly enough and usually (but not always) made enough noise for her to pull on an old, oversized T-shirt as they passed through. Annie loved for me to tell her stories when we made love, and the proximity and attractiveness of the guys made them an easy addition to the fantasies I constructed for her. After three or four days of inventing various ways she was being fucked by one, two or three of us, she was now primed for a special evening.

Late Thursday night we were both stretched out on sofas in front of the TV, watching music videos with the sound turned down and recovering from too much sun. The roar of the ocean was all the sound we needed. The guys were leaning against the railing on the deck, waiting to see what would happen next, having a good view of both sofas, but obscured from our view by the screens across the open sliding doors. I knew they could hear every word.

“Ready for something cool?” I asked, walking to the kitchen.

Annie stretched on the sofa, her white breasts shining in the light from the TV. “I could use something cool and refreshing. What’cha got?”

“Glass of wine and something to crunch on?” I asked from the fridge.

“Sounds delicious”, Annie responded. “I’m feeling empty and could use filling up”.

She’s not very subtle when she’s feeling neglected. “If you need filled up, I could have asked the guys to stay in tonight. You should have spoken up earlier.”

“They looked quite delicious when they left for the club, I thought,” she responded, “I was ready to jump one or both of them, all washed up and ready to hunt pussy. I’m getting wet just thinking about them”.

I came in with her glass of wine and handed it to her, letting her take a long pull on the glass, her legs pulled up and her pussy shining in the flickering light. She reached a hand to her cunt and played one finger up and down through her snatch.

“I don’t think you’d have to push either one. They have taken quite a shine to you and your fine tits and ass. I think they’re both reconsidering the advantages of the More Mature Woman. These Southern belles are more cock-teasers than cock-consumers.”


Annie bit on the hook. “I may just have to give those young men a bit of therapy when they come home”, she responded, running her hands up her stomach, cupping her breasts and giving her nipples a good pinch. “From the stories you’ve been telling me, I think you’d enjoy watching that. Wouldn’t you?”

“Which story did you like best”, I asked, knowing the answer already. “Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday?” I reached into my pocket.

“The blindfold, mmmmh. Wednesday’s was the best. Oh damn, my insides just jumped from thinking about it”.

Standing behind the couch, across from the boys, I turned toward them and gave them my best shit-eating grin and winked at them. “Annie, you’re in luck, there’s another chapter to that story. If you’re up to it, of course”.

Her head popped up from the couch and I pulled the blindfold from my pocket. “Get up on your knees facing me and lean over the back of the couch”, I instructed, “and I’ll tell you the rest of the story.”

She finished off her glass of wine and leaned over the back of the couch. I pulled her hair back and tied the blindfold securely around her head, as she rubbed her breasts and nipples, now growing hard and large as grapes.

“Hand’s to you ankles please”, I asked, and she complied as I used the rope from my other pocket to secure her hands, one to each ankle.

I began. “After we finished fucking you the other night, Mike, Scott and I went for a swim, leaving you dripping cum and lying over the couch as you are now. Did you miss us?”

“I heard the screen door open and I didn’t know where you were. I wasn’t ready to quit.”

That was all the reason I needed to walk over and slide open the screen, motioning to Mike and Scott to come in quietly. “After a while, you hear us coming up the stairs: what are you thinking?”

“Freshly washed cocks, just for me”, she retorted, licking her lips and straining forward toward where I was standing.

“Which cock did you want first?” I motioned to the boys to lose their clothes. They didn’t need much encouragement and were standing there with prime beef ready to go.

“Scott’s I think. Just a taste at first, maybe more later”.

I motioned for Scott to move just within reach of her mouth and flicking tongue. “He might just tease you with it you know.”

Scott held his cock and let it lay in the middle of Annie’s tongue, pulling it back just as she would push forward to take his head in her mouth. I stood behind Scott and moaned as she struggled, using her tongue and lips to try and capture his cock.

“You’re huge tonight, let me have all of you in my mouth”, she said, straining forward. I motioned Scott forward a little, just enough to let her close her lips around the head of his impressive cock. He began to work her like a big bass; just as she would get comfortable with what she had in her mouth, he would slowly pull it back.

“There’s plenty of time, be patient. There’s plenty here for you.” I wondered how long I could postpone the surprise. I asked Annie, “What about Mike, how about something for him to do?”

“My cunt is soaked, oh God I need a cock in there”.

I motioned Scott to back off and walked around to where Mike was on his knees behind her, waiting quietly. “You think Mike knows how to eat pussy, Annie?”

“Yes, I want to feel his tongue”, and she spread her legs apart, squatting lower on the couch. Mike turned over on his back and placed his face under her cunt, reaching up to pull her into his mouth. I crouched next to him to watch the action and provide the sound of my voice for Annie’s benefit.

Annie immediately stuffed her sopping cunt into Mike’s mouth and he gave her action in return. When Mike would push her hips up to get a breath of air, I’d moan and mumble. Then she’d groan in return and drop her swollen pussy back into his face.

After two or three minutes of her trying to suffocate the poor young man, I gave him a nudge and he pushed her up and pulled himself out from under her.

“You like fucking these studs, don’t you Annie?”

“Shit yes!” she exclaimed. “If I don’t get your cock deep into something quick, I’m gonna be pissed.”

“I thought you wanted the boys tonight. Are you sure you’ll be satisfied with just one?”

“Quit teasing me and stuff something, I’m gonna start coming and don’t want to stop.” Annie stuck her ass out and opened her mouth wide, making it clear she wanted stuffed right now.

“I’d rather just sit this one out, if you don’t mind,” backing up and motioning the boys into place bow and stern, just inches from Annie. You could see her suddenly hesitate and go still, as I signaled one, two, and three with my fingers….

Ain’t surprise parties grand?

Mike and Scott simultaneously took hold of their respective ends and plunged cocks, Mike grabbing a sweet cheek in each hand and spreading them apart as he drove forward, while at the same moment Scott enclosed Annie’s head in his hands and stuffed his cock deep in her mouth.

Annie actually bounced up in the air a couple of inches as they both bottomed out. Standing at the end of the couch, I watched as she worked at keeping as much cock in play as she could.

“You like my stories, baby?” I was standing at the end of the couch now, obviously not part of the action.

“Mmmm gloog”, she replied, letting the boys work her with a coordinated rhythm, Mike driving into her cunt and pushing her mouth forward onto Scott’s cock, then her dragging her teeth off of Scott’s swollen meat as let herself fall back on Mike’s now dripping cock.

“You ready to come for these two hot dogs, sweet thing? You feelin’ good yet or you need more?” I sat next to Annie on the couch and reached underneath to stroke her swaying breasts, knowing that would put her over the edge. Just letting her nipples bounce over my fingers as the boys whipsawed her back and forth. She hesitated just a moment, then groaned and trembled, as one huge orgasm and then a second rippled through her.

Mike chose that moment to throw his head back and groan like he was going to die.

“Big Mike’s letting go, Annie, flood warning!” I whispered in her ear, and Mike gripped her ass and pumped her full. More trembling as she raked poor Scott’s reddening dick with her teeth.

“Danger ahead, baby, I think Mr. Scott’s about to blow!” I warned, as he arched his back and clenched her head between his hands.

With Annie’s mouth wide open and tongue extended, Scott paused with his cock just beyond her reach and grunted as a horizontal jet of creamy jizz fired into her gaping mouth. With the help of Mike’s last lunge, her head lunged forward and she sucked like a hungry lamb at his convulsing cock. With Mike collapsed over her hips and she milked Scott dry, using teeth, tongue and lips to get every last drop. Two white lines of come leaked from the corners of her mouth and down to her chin.

“Boy, I hope those guys are having a good time at the club tonight, Annie. It’s a shame they couldn’t be here to give you the fucking of your life”. I motioned the boys away from her and signaled them to grab their stuff and make tracks. They meekly picked up their clothes and went out to the deck and disappeared without a sound. Annie sighed and slumped down over the back of the couch.

“You sure look like you could use a good hosing babe. I might even have to give you a run myself.”

Annie picked her head up off the back of the couch and rolled herself to a sitting position. I stood in front of her and untied the blindfold and her bound hands.

“You like my stories, Annie?” I asked, straight-faced.

“Where’d they go?” she asked breathlessly. “Those weren’t story cocks, those were the Real Deal.” She looked around the room and peered through the doors to the deck. Come dripped from her chin onto her breasts.

“Don’t know what you mean baby; just me and mine here.” I bounced my sore and waiting cock in front of her. “I’m still hard as a stone!”

“Oh well then,” she said, as she smiled, wiping a dribble of come from her chin and licking her finger clean. “Guess I have to give the master storyteller some, huh? I wonder if you have any more stories for me.”

“Who needs a story, when I got the goods right here?”, I responded, leaning forward to her waiting mouth. “You never know, maybe the guys will have a story to tell you when they get home tonight.”

END