Annie Rides the Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't last long but it was the best fuck so far. The others were good but she had never come like this. The guys were describing how it looked and combined with how it felt she thought she would faint from pleasure. He gave one last thrust then pulled out.

Suddenly she felt hot liquid on her back. Several of the guys cheered as he shot his load on her. He smacked the head of his cock on her ass cheek as the last drops landed on her. He was panting as hard as she was when he patted her on the butt.

"Damn that felt good. Too bad that pussy isn't as tight for you buddy." This was obviously directed at whoever was going to be number five. "I hate waiting until last all the time." He moved off the bed.

Someone had gotten a washcloth and towel from the bathroom. The cum was washed off her back and her body repositioned on the pillows that had gotten scattered from the last fuck. She couldn't have moved right now if the hotel caught fire.

"Let's see if she can take it like a champ." She felt number five behind her and he ran his hands up and down her thighs. Strong hands gripped her cheeks and pulled her open even farther. "Her pussy is still open. That's so hot." She lay there while they looked at her. She thought she could feel cool air in her pussy but that wasn't possible, was it?

Without any warning the fifth guy fed her his cock. It felt like it went on forever and she ran out of pussy before he ran out of dick. Her head shot off the bed and she grabbed the sheets as he rammed the end of her hard. Every muscle jerked and she felt all of him as her pussy walls contracted with the shock.

"Just like last time you're going to take all of it. I'm only stretching you in a different direction." He held himself pressed hard inside of her. "I can tell I got your attention with that one." With that he ground his hips in a circle while keeping the pressure on her pussy.

She felt him sliding around inside of her and the churning sensation was incredible. Her muscles relaxed and someone reached under her again to play with her overly sensitive clit. That was enough to make her come. It wasn't as much of an orgasm as the ones from the previous guy. She didn't think anything would match that.

Fuck five took advantage of her pleasure to force more of himself into her. "Watch this guys. I'm going in." A few of them laughed with him. "This is how you make room when you've got this much cock." He was getting off on the attention too.

He started a pattern of slow long strokes as deep as he could go then pushing hard with short nudges. Annie couldn't tell when he would switch and was coming on both kinds. The orgasms were building on each other and she wanted more.

He twisted his hips somehow and the next stroke went deeper than any of the others. She felt his hips against hers and the pressure triggered a hard orgasm. She groaned from the bottom of her lungs where it felt like his cock was pushing. She kept coming as he short stroked that spot.

"Time for fucking babe." He was almost breathless. "Time to take that cock deep."

Now that she was opened to him he took her ruthlessly. No more long slow strokes. He pounded her with his full length time after time. She couldn't get used to how deep he went and creamed on his cock with every few thrusts.

"Scream for me babe." His voice was hoarse. "Scream for my cock."

He twisted his hips again and gave another hard stroke. Whatever he did moved him to a different spot that wasn't ready to take him and she screamed just like he said she would. She came with the combination of pleasure and pain. He held himself there as she tried to pull away. His hands held her in a vice like grip while he spilled his cum into her. He softened with each spurt and the pain receded to a deep ache.

She was left alone on the bed again after he pulled out. From what she could tell that was everyone in the room. The sixth guy must have been the one who wanted to take pictures and left before it started. She knew that she must look like a slut laying there with her legs spread and pussy wide open but didn't care.

"I see everyone's had a first shot at her. Anyone going for seconds?" Mike's cool voice washed over her and she held her breath to hear the answer. Her pussy was sore in a very good way and she didn't know how more sex would feel. She was sure she was willing to find out. Maybe.

"She fucked me out man. No way I can get it up again right now."

"I'm done. I want to but it isn't happening."

"Shit. Look at that pussy. I've been half hard for a while but that's it."

"I just came. There's no way I can do it again without some time.

Annie relaxed. It sounded like her first train was out of the station for good.

"I want another shot at that pussy. I should be able to fuck it real good this time."

Oh god. That was the guy with the soda can dick. He couldn't be hard again! He just came! Her mind raced as she thought about taking him when he could last longer. Could she do it?

"You up for this? He's a lot to take." Mike was whispering in her ear as he once again arranged the blindfold. "I can tell him no. He's not really hard." His hand was gently rubbing her back.

Annie paused then shook her head 'no'. If he wasn't hard then he wasn't really ready and to tell the truth neither was she. As much as she enjoyed it the first time she didn't want to try again so soon.

"That's it. She's done. You fucked her out too." Mike's cheerful voice was firm and there wasn't any argument. "You do good work guys." He pulled a sheet over her prone body like a curtain closing.

It didn't take long for them to clean up, get dressed and leave. Mike took off the blindfold then stayed on the bed with her and kept rubbing her back. "Did you have fun? Was it what you wanted?"

She cleared her throat a couple of times before she could talk. "Oh yes. That was what I wanted. You arrange a nice party." Annie laughed a little at the civility of their conversation. "Did you have any fun?" She really was curious what he got from these arrangements.

"Oh yes. I got to watch a sexy woman get fucked within an inch of her life. I saw her take huge cocks and come all over them. I could see guys lining up to dive into her pussy. Who wouldn't like that?" His hand was still rubbing her back but now in longer strokes that moved over her ass as well. "I also got to see cum dripping off that lovely skin." His hand was moving through the crack of her ass now as well.

Annie was a bit confused by what he was doing but it felt good. He never said anything about fucking her himself but he didn't say he wouldn't. Somehow that didn't get discussed and she wondered if it was on purpose.

"You were really stretched around that fat cock." Mike's voice was lower and softer. His hand was under the sheet now and dipped down between her legs as he talked. "I didn't know if you could take it all but I hoped you would." He wasn't rubbing her back any more. His hand was moving over her ass and stroking her pussy gently. "Then the last one was so long I almost stopped him. Your face was beautiful as he went deeper and deeper into you." One finger was between her pussy lips now and moving around her opening.

"I didn't know if I could finish him. I didn't know what he was going to do when he came." She was speaking as softly as he was. His finger felt so good on her tender pussy. "That last time he kind of hurt me." Annie was moving with his finger.

"I could tell. He made you scream for real. But you also came. I wish I could have seen your eyes when he did that." Mike didn't sound like her pain upset him at all. If anything he sounded excited. "I knew what he was going to do. I knew he was going to hurt you like that. You had already taken all of him so I knew it wouldn't hurt you for real." He was leaning over her and moving his hand in firmer strokes on her pussy. "I wish your pussy was overflowing with cum. I love watching it drip out."

Annie was surprised that she was so aroused by what he was saying and doing. She thought she was done but her body had other ideas. She knew Mike was deliberately making her horny again and couldn't help but wonder if he also met her criteria.

She rolled onto her side to face him. His hand slipped off her pussy as she moved. Without hesitation he slid it over her hip and went right back to what he was doing. She could see in his face that he wanted more. She could also see he was naked but the angle was wrong to see what his dick looked like. Since it seemed like she would get her sixth fuck after all she raised her leg and rested it on his, opening her pussy to him.

"So do you meet my criteria too? Do you want to fuck me after watching all those other men do me?" Annie didn't touch him as she asked. "Does the thought of using me last make you hard?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

Mike held her eyes as he slid two fingers into her and hooked them forward. Watching her the whole time he used those fingers to expertly bring her to an almost immediate orgasm. When she looked at him in shock he did it again.

"I so want to fuck you. I want to know if you're still tight after taking all those cocks one after the other." He moved his fingers around. "You feel tight but I like fucking a loose pussy too. And you're still ready to come some more." Once more he found the magic spot but left her hanging. "Close your eyes." He pulled his fingers out and rolled off the bed.

Annie obediently closed her eyes and waited where she was. He came back quickly and rolled her onto her back. He moved slowly and put her legs on his shoulders. Leaning forward he opened her legs wider than any of the guys before. Just before the position would become painful for her he stopped.

"Keep your eyes closed. I want you to feel this." Mike was panting a bit when he talked. "You'll have to tell me if I meet your criteria."

She felt the head of his cock against her, hard and hot. He moved his hips forward so the very tip of him was in her. She still couldn't tell what size he was. It didn't matter since he was going to fuck her anyway but the suspense was driving her arousal higher.

She gasped as he started pushing into her. He was thick. Not as thick as the one guy but still very thick. When he had a few inches into her he rolled his hips and rubbed the head all round her pussy walls. She moaned long and low.

He pulled back and almost out of her then back in to where he was. Once again he rolled his hips. Pulling back a little he did it again and somehow the head of his cock was rubbing where his fingers had been. Annie's eyes flew open as she came.

She could see Mike smiling above her. He gave her the rest of his cock in one smooth push. Oh yes. He met the criteria. He bumped the end of her but just enough to feel good. Her eyes got wide when his hips met hers. When he rolled his hips again he was rubbing her in places that she didn't know felt so good.

"You like that don't you? Am I hitting where you want to be touched?" Mike was watching her intently as he fucked her expertly. Every time he moved he found another place that brought her near the peak of orgasm then he would move away. "You're going to come for me and you're not going to stop until I'm done with you."

Annie found out he was true to his word. This time he didn't move away. He used his cock to send her from orgasm to orgasm. It felt like all the different kinds she had experienced with the other men were happening again. Every time she caught her breath he found another way to fuck that sent her over the edge. Finally she was in one continuous state of coming.

When she reached that point he fucked her hard and fast. When she screamed out her ultimate pleasure he pulled out, yanked off the condom, and jerked himself to come on her stomach. A few splashes hit her breasts. She looked down to see the pearly liquid pool on her then start to run off.

Mike was watching too. His eyes were locked onto the cum he deposited on her. He had leaned back when he pulled out so he could also see her pussy was the deep pink of a well fucked woman. He kept watching as her clit slid back into its hood and disappeared.

"I love to watch." Mike looked at Annie with a smile. "I would love to watch you again."

Annie smiled back. "I think that's going to happen. I've got your number."

Send me feedback with what you want Annie to do. She's got a lot of fantasies to fulfill and it could be one of yours.

12