Annie Submits Pt. 01

Story Info
A first night of submission.
1.9k words
4.33
8.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Night - First Lesson in Submission Part 1

By Macscyberslut

Annie paced the floor willing her pussy to save some juices for later. She was excited, nervous and frankly a little bit scared; not that Mac would cause her any harm, but because she wasn't exactly sure what she was getting into.

Annie and Mac had reconnected on the Internet a few months back. It had been years since they had seen or even talked to each other. Sure, there had been a crazy chemistry back when they were kids but what were the odds it would still exist for both of them after all this time. Based on months of email and several phone calls it would appear as if the chemistry was more explosive than anything Annie had experienced since being with Mac all those years ago. At least she was likely to find out tonight. Mac was coming to town.

He had given her several very explicit instructions for this connection and repeatedly emphasized that if she did not follow his instructions there would be consequences.

First and foremost Mac called the shots. Annie had long suspected that she had an inner submissive. She loved to read hot erotic books and was mesmerized by BDSM relationships. Just the thought of giving up control, of sexual commands, of pain/pleasure punishments and of wild mind blowing orgasms had Annie pulling out her vibrators and sating her dripping wet cunt.

Mac also instructed that he was sending her a box and she was not to open this box. The package had come a few days back. The return label indicated an X-rated adult toys website. Not opening the package had driven Annie berserk with curiosity. Finally, yesterday she had broken down and opened the package. She considered lying that the package had come open due to damage or trying to reseal it. She decided she wanted only honesty in their relationship and was just a little bit hoping she might get punished for her naughty behavior. She hoped that her disobedience would not send him away. Annie knew herself well enough to realize that she had a defiant streak. If Mac was going to require complete obedience he was going to have to train that into her himself.

Mac insisted that she be waiting for him alone; that she not do any atypical body preparations, shower was fine but whatever her usual hygiene routine, no alterations. Mac said he wanted to experience her as she was on her own to know her better. Annie knew Mac preferred shaved pussies but he also knew this was not her practice. One disobedience was probably enough test for tonight.

Mac stated that Annie should be either naked or wear a thin cover-up. The front door was glass, so Annie had decided to wear a sheer belted short wrap. She suspected it might not stay on long, but at least she would have a little bit of something while she paced back and forth waiting.

Mac had texted from the airport that he had landed. Nothing more, true to form. Annie lived 40 minutes from the airport. With de-planeing, rental cars and the like she was expecting his arrival any minute. Maybe she should have used those vibrators this afternoon, although that had been forbidden as well.

Annie was certain she would have her pussy liquor dripping down her leg if Mac didn't get here soon. Then the headlights turned in her drive, she heard the car door open and close and the beep-beep of the locks. Annie was about to discover that her submissive streak was strong to her core.

Annie swung the door open not wanting towait another minute to be together. Then she hesitantly stood back unsure what she should do. She didn't have long to wait as Mac simultaneously pushed the door closed and pulled Annie into a body melding kiss. Oh yes, she had recalled that Mac could kiss but she had forgotten how consuming their connection could be. Their lips entwined, their breath escaped. Annie held on to him out of necessity. She was completely knocked off balance, she nipped at his lip and sighed her deep content. He tasted like coffee, salt and hints of loamy spice. Her body responded immediately. His hands were everywhere. Her body came alive and she melted into him longing for more.

Minutes later he pulled back, smiled and said "Hello, I've missed you!"

She asked if he wanted something to eat, he growled and untied her robe saying "Absolutely."

Next thing Annie was pushed into the chair, her legs were thrown over the arms and Mac was running his tongue into her drenched pussy lips. She started to say she meant food, but he growled again and she let go and gave herself over to his magic mouth. He had clearly learned a few new moves in the time since they had last been together. Annie hesitated wondering if her unshaved girlie parts would turn him off and as if reading her mind she felt a hard smack to her bare ass. Guess he had other thoughts on his mind.

He was sucking her clit, slipping his fingers one, two, wow completely filling her. The sounds ofMac devouring her cunt were filling her ears. She realized she was on full display were anyone to come to the door and once again a slightly harder smack hit her ass.

"If you don't shut that big brain of yours off, I am going to bend you over, paddle your ass and not let you cum for hours."

When his words were out of his mouth his finger slipped into her other opening and she quit caring what anyone saw.

Annie needed to cum. She needed for him to take her over the top. She needed Mac. Then she heard a loud scream and realized it her own. She was squeezing his head with her thighs likely killing him while exploding like the 4th of July. Holy Fuck, if this was the first 10 minutes what would happen before he drove away in the morning. Annie collapsed back into the chair smiling with utter contentment.

As consciousness moved back into Annie's body she wanted to bring Mac some pleasure. She started to pull her robe back around her shoulders when Mac demanded, "Take it off."

Annie hesitated until she looked into his eyes and saw no room for reluctance and let the robe fall to the chair. She sat up moving to her knees and reaching for his zipper. He quickly grabbed her hands saying, "Not yet honey, there will be plenty of time for me to feel you swollen lips around my cock. Where is the package I sent? You said it had arrived."

Annie felt her skin turning red and cast her eyes to the floor. She was hoping that this might be delayed a little longer.

"Annie, I asked you a question. I expect an answer."

"In the bedroom baby, but there is something I need to tell you."

Mac grabbed her hand and guessing the layout of the house pulled her to her feet and headed down the hall.

"There will be plenty of time later for you to tell me anything you like."

"But Mac," she started as Mac pulled them through the bedroom door immediately seeing the opened box on the dresser.

Before she could complete her thought Annie found herself bent over the side of the bed, her bare ass high in the air.

"Ahh, I see why you thought you needed to tell me something. One question, did you open the box, Annie."

Annie started to explain how she had not opened it for several days and how it really was such a tease for the box to arrive 4 days before he came.

Mac stopped her with "Yes or no, it's a simple question."

"Yes, sir. I opened the box."

Mac barely held back a laugh with, "Was I unclear?"

"No, Mac, I just couldn't help myself. Are you mad at me? I really tried."

"No Annie, I am not mad. I love your feistiness."

Annie started to get up but felt Mac's big hand holding her in position. "But, baby, there are consequences to not following the rules. Until you learn to shut down your over active mind and only hear my voice, you will not be able to experience all that we can be."

Annie knew he was right and was wondering if she would ever be able to shut her mind down when the first hard spank hit her exposed bare cheek.

"Ohhh."

"Quiet, take your punishment like a good girl. Annie, tell me were you hoping I would punish your ass for misbehaving?" Spank two.

Breathless and panting Annie whispered "Yes, Mac."

Three, four, five. Her cheeks were starting to burn and her pussy was pooling with juice.

"I will spank you for pleasure Annie. You need to learn defiance isn't necessary."

With that the hand came down with greater force and tears began to pool in Annie's eyes. Five more burning spanks landed on Annie's exposed bottom and Annie never even noticed her mind talk was long gone.

"Oh, baby, my handprints on your tender skin look so hot."

Annie felt the cool stream of lube hit her hinter hole and her eyes flew open. She started to move her hands to slow Mac down. Mac grabbed her wrists holding them to her back. She felt the pressure of the butt plug that came in the box, realizing what was going to be making its way up her ass.

"No point in waiting to surprise you as you already know what is in store." Mac commented as he worked the rather large plug past her tight ring.

"Before the night is over you will be taking me right here girl. This will help make that a little easier. You look so hot baby. It has been so long. I can't hold back another minute. Spread your legs."

Annie felt Mac's thick cock at her pussy's entrance and before she realized that she had never experienced a cock and a plug at the same time, he was sliding fully in and filling her completely. Annie's thoughts were long gone as overwhelming physical sensation was all she could process. Mac waited for Annie's cunt to relax before he pulled back and quickly gained speed pumping in and out.

"I'm going to let one hand go Annie, you need to rub your clit and be ready to cum when I say it's time."

Annie pushed her hand down to her clit. The pressure was building, she wasn't sure how long she could last but she started circling her clit in sync with Mac's slamming cock. Her need was building. Her entire body was tuned into Mac. Just as Annie was sure she could not hold out any longer, Mac pulled on the plug a few times, slammed into her and whispered "cum now baby."

Annie instantly peaked, her muscles spasmed in both her pussy and her ass, milking Mac tightly. The orgasm continued to spike, beyond any prevous sensation. As she felt her body coming down Mac started to release his essence, then pulled out shooting his cum all over her still burning ass.

"I missed you Annie."

Several minutes later as awareness slowly crept back in, Annie heard, "You look beautiful sweetheart. Don't move."

She could not have moved even if her very life had required it. She closed her eyes and sank into the bed. She felt a warm cloth gently cleaning her swollen body and gently wiping her tender bottom. She was scooped up onto the bed embraced by Mac's warm body and fell instantly asleep.