Annie the Submissive Slut

Story Info
A shy young girl is transformed.
1.1k words
4
106.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwwsir
wwwsir
5 Followers

I am probably the luckiest man in the world; at the age of 43, most of my dreams and desires have been accomplished. I have a successful business and a beautiful, loving submissive slut wife. Annie is 28 years old and is blessed with a gorgeous body that turns men's heads wherever we go. She exudes sexuality and will go to any lengths to please me.

During our seven-year marriage, we have experimented in most areas of sexuality. We have enjoyed encounters with other couples, as well as threesomes with men and women. Annie is also bisexual and as her submissive side has developed, she has embraced her desire for bondage and domination.

Her submissive nature stems from her upbringing. Her father, a successful lawyer was a strict disciplinarian and ruled the household with a rod of iron. As a teenager, Annie was frequently spanked by her father for any transgression of his rules. Her punishment would inevitably take place late in the evening before her parents retired for bed. She would be called to her parent's bedroom, and would be required to remove her nightdress and panties and stand naked before them. Her mother would sit submissively and watch as her husband took Annie across his knee and administered a sound spanking to her naked ass. At the age of fourteen, Annie realized that these spanking sessions aroused her father. She would feel his erection pressing against her tummy, growing harder with each swat to her reddening ass.

Her punishment complete, she would be sent to her room where she would lay in bed masturbating as she listened to the sounds of the sexual activity emanating from her parents bedroom.

I met Annie when I joined her fathers law firm as a junior partner. Her father, the firm's senior partner took a liking to me and began to groom me as his protégé. I was invited to Annie's nineteenth birthday party and was immediately attracted to the somewhat shy dark-haired beauty. Her father was delighted at our obvious mutual attraction and encouraged me to court his daughter. Our relationship rapidly progressed and I began Annie's sexual education. Although skilled at pleasuring herself, Annie was essentially a virgin. She had experienced an attempt to fuck her by a boy of her own age, but he had barely penetrated her when he lost control and shot his hot sticky cum all over her pussy.

Annie eagerly approached each new sexual activity that we tried. Her desire to learn and to please me was unending. She rapidly became an accomplished cocksucker and without encouragement or instruction greedily savored and swallowed my hot seed. Her introduction to anal sex was equally enlightening. Kneeling on the bed, head down and ass raised, she trembled with excitement as I eased my 8" cock into her tight anus. As I slowly built up a rhythm, she began to moan and asked that I spank her. With each thrust into her bowels, I spanked her white fleshy, ass cheeks. Realizing the effect that this was having on her, I reached for her elongated nipples and pinched and twisted them. Moving my hand to her pussy, I felt the stream of wetness leaking from her. Locating her engorged clit, I pinched and slapped her labia. With an enormous groan, she began to orgasm, forcing back onto my pulsing cock. The internal contractions of her anus triggered my own orgasm, jet after jet of hot sticky cum shooting into the depth of her bowels.

We were married six months later, her parents delighted at our union. My progress within the firm was accelerated due to my father in laws influence. Our first four years of marriage were a sexual blur. Annie wanted to experiment with almost every sexual activity in her efforts to please me. She discovered her bisexuality and sucked and licked her female lover's cunts with unabashed abandon. One weekend in spring we were visited by my best friend from law school. Todd and I are very similar in looks and build, so much so that people thought we were brothers.

After an evening of good food and even better wine, Annie and I were lying in bed bathing in the afterglow of a great fuck. Gently caressing her shoulders, I asked her if she would do something special for me. Unhesitatingly, she replied that I was hers to command and that she would do anything that pleased me. I told her that I wanted her to go to the guest bedroom and let Todd fuck her. Expecting some token resistance, I began to feel my cock harden as she slipped out of our bed and began to walk towards the door. I told her to leave the guest bedroom door open so that I could watch her fucking my best friend.

I watched as Annie tapped on the door, then pushing it open to reveal her nakedness to my unsuspecting friend. Moving forward I watched mesmerized as Annie approached the bed and without speaking pulled off the single sheet and bent down to take Todd's cock into her warm, wet mouth. I hear her whisper "just lay back and enjoy" as she resumed her sucking and licking of his cock. Satisfied with the result of her activities, she moved up and sat astride his cock, quietly moaning as she slowly slid down his engorged shaft until his full 9" was inside her wet pussy. Her hips began to piston up and down as she fucked my friends cock with wild abandon.

After only a few minutes, I could see Todd's hips bucking, his hands grasping at Annie's heaving breasts as he emptied his balls into her cum slot. Leaning forward she kissed him passionately, then without a word, she left the room to rejoin me in our bed. Pulling her onto the bed, I thrust my aching cock into her pussy, which was now leaking my friends cum. As I fucked her, I glanced Todd's reflection in the mirror. He was standing in the doorway slowing masturbating his cock. Motioning him to come and join us, Annie eagerly accepted his cock into her mouth, tasting the combined juices of her cunt and his sperm.

Removing my cock from her pussy, I told Annie to get back on top of Todd, so that I could fuck her ass as he fucked her pussy. I slowly eased my shaft into her puckered anus, made tighter by the presence of my friend's cock embedded in her pussy. We set up a steady rhythm, our cocks pounding her orifices as she began what seemed a continuous orgasm. Our combined bodies molded as one, as we all crashed into one simultaneous orgasm.

To Be Continued...

wwwsir
wwwsir
5 Followers