Annie Wants a Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers

'If you really want to do this then we will.' I was thinking of her cum eating fantasy.

'Yes. I want it. I know you want it.' That was true. But like all our adventures, it would only work if Annie was keen and comfortable.

'This isn't about me, my love. Its about you.' I slowed my thrusting even more, till I was barely moving in and out of her hole.

'We haven't done anything like this for a while,' she said, looking straight at me. 'I want to do something exciting.'

'We'll do it like always. You can help pick the men. I'll be there the whole time.'

'I'm happy if there's no sex. You know my mouth gets tired quickly but I just want to use my mouth.'

'Its not a gang bang.' Then I wondered about my own needs. 'Though you might want to fuck one of us afterwards,' I added with a grin.

This was a very special moment. It was sexy and erotic but so very loving. I wanted to give pleasure to Annie's entire body. I reached down and ran my hands along Annie's slender body to her chest, where I started to gently play with her nipples.

'But I think you need to let them see your sexy body. I want them to undress you so they can see what a hot and sexy woman you are.'

'I need to cum,' she said in response. I knew what she meant. This was not about the fantasy. This was about being fucked and Annie meant now! It was an instruction, one that by now I was happy to follow.

Slowly I eased out of Annie's backside, noticing the way her taut muscles gripped my shaft. Perhaps later that night Annie would let me in there again so I could shoot my load deep into her bowels.

I shuffled quickly into my new position, knees on the floor and guiding Annie to turn her hips towards me so I had easy access to her gorgeous cunt. Straight away I was back between her thighs. Close up to her glistening cunt and her thick pubic bush, all soaked with her lust. Having opened up her arsehole with my cock there was a definite earthy scent mixing with the aroma of Annie's cunt. I didn't care. My beautiful woman said she needed to cum and I wanted her to deliver her juices straight into my mouth.

I brushed my fingers across her thick hair. Soon she would have it all removed in preparation for our next big adventure. But for now I could still marvel at the thickness of it, the coarse hairs that seemed to grow so wildly from her. Then I gently parted her cunt lips and pressed my tongue against her warm, soft flesh.

Annie has a rather petite cunt, the lips are small and very neat. So its easy to cover most of her flesh with a single stroke of my tongue. I knew she was feeling somewhat desperate, but I wanted to savour every bit of this. So I slowly moved my tongue through her cleft till I had the tip resting ever so softly against her clit. I pulled a little harder with my hands and fully exposed that little bud.

In response Annie just made a tiny whimpering sound. She was frustrated, demanding -- she'd said she wanted to cum. There was no need to torment her this time. I easily slid two fingers into her hot hole, all the way in. Annie arched her back to meet me. This wasn't going to take long!

Then I withdrew my fingers and moved down. My tongue went straight into Annie's hole, lapping at her juices as they began to flow from deep inside her. I heard her draw a long breath. Oh yeah, this was what she needed.

I pressed my face hard against her, pushing my tongue as deep as I could reach, trying to fuck her with it and scoop up her ooze at the same time. She tasted delicious -- Annie always tastes delicious.

I knew Annie would eventually cum like that. But I also knew she wasn't in a mood to wait. So I swapped again, fingers inside her and my mouth clamped around her clit. Oh yes, that did the trick!

Within moments she was making those sexy, guttural sounds of hers. I could see her jaw was hanging slackly and her eyes were closed. She was going to cum soon -- and hard.

I held my hand still now, letting her feel the sensation of two fingers jammed into her cunt. I knew from experience that feeling my fingers inside her was enough for Annie. We have numerous sex toys but Annie always prefers the feeling of flesh in her flesh.

I just went to work on her clit. I sucked it into my mouth and held it tight between my lips. Again, this was about flesh on flesh. But I needed only to hold it for a few seconds. I could sense Annie was waiting, anticipating.

Softly I began to swirl around her clit, gently moving it to and fro as my strong tongue circled her hard little button. I felt her cunt flex in response and gave it few short strokes with my fingers.

I flicked the tip of my tongue over the top of her clit, allowing the barest of contact. I did it again and this time I knew Annie had felt it. She'd gone rigid and was starting to claw at the lounge chair as her new orgasm began to swell up within her. There wasn't much more I needed to do but I decided I'd push her over the edge anyway.

So I gave her some deep strokes with my fingers as I suckled on her clit and then Annie was exploding underneath me! She lost control of her voice and her body. She was moaning senselessly, deep sounds that welled up from way down somewhere. Again and again they came. Her body was shuddering in that familiar way, her long brown legs drawn high and wide as she clung desperately to the cushions on the lounge chair.

As usual I just rode it out, thrilling in the sensations of my Annie's climax. I kept my mouth over her cunt, letting her juices gush over my fingers so I could lick them all up. I could feel her cunt trying to grab at my fingers. So I slid them in even further and then held them still as I concentrated on her quiet moaning the almost constant shuddering.

It took a few minutes before she finally began so to subside. I grinned a huge grin at Annie from between her legs. She still had her eyes half closed but she was pleased and she knew I'd enjoyed it too. Gently I played with her pubes, thick and wiry.

'That felt good,' I murmured.

'Hmmm,' came the somewhat dreamy response.

I moved up her body, resting my head on her flat little tummy. 'Are you OK?'

'Hmmmmmmm.'

I suddenly wondered at the spanking I'd given her. We'd not discussed the idea. It had been a long time since the last one.

'God it was hot getting to spank you again. How are your little cheeks feeling now though.'

She sighed a little. 'Its nice. You know I love the warmth after. The way it goes all through me.'

I couldn't help but grin. It might be a long time before Annie let me do that again. I reminded myself that for all her slender size she has an incredible physical capacity. That was what her latest fantasy was all about! I grinned again at that thought.

I wanted to play with her nipples as they stood up for me, long and dark. On another occasion she may have let me, too. Not this time.

'I want you inside me. Fuck me properly.' Her feelings of submission had passed for now!

'Lets go up to bed,' I answered. 'Go and get comfy for me while I clean up,' I instructed her. I don't mind the smell of Annie's backdoor but I needed to wash her off my cock before stuffing myself back inside her hot cunt.

Slowly we pulled ourselves up off the loungechair. I allowed myself briefly to stare at Annie's body. I see it everyday but I can never tire of it. She pretended not to notice me looking, but of course she often parades around letting me perve. I hoped to enforce the 'no undies' rule again once the summer weather returned.

Annie padded off quietly across the loungeroom to the stairs. I watched her go, admiring the way my handiwork had spread the pink warmth right across her bottom. She looked good, sexy and desirable, open and wanting. She was my dear woman who always gives me so much.

But this was no time to be looking. Annie was disappearing up the stairs. Quickly I shut off the TV and the DVD player and followed her up. I still had a few details to discuss with her. And I knew that after that would come a long night of pumping my woman's hot little cunt.

mjar65
mjar65
1,240 Followers
12