Annie's Anal Addiction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, why?"

"I fuck my husband up the ass with it."

"Holy shit!" I gasped, startled. "But it's huge. He takes that up his ass?"

"He doesn't have much choice," she smirked. Then she explained that her husband and she were a little kinky. She liked dominating him and doing all sorts of wicked things to him, and he was more than grateful to take whatever she dished out.

"So he's sort of my sex slave, and I do whatever I want with him," she explained. "But when I'm whipping his butt, or screwing it, or forcing him down to his knees to serve me, I sometimes think about being in his place. But not with him, never with a guy. Like I told you, my fantasies have always involved a woman putting me through the paces."

"I know," I said, "The way you didn't want me to shower, the way you licked my sweat, sucked my toes, I could tell. And I knew you'd love it if I spanked your butt, that's why I went ahead and did that to you."

"I loved that; I loved it when you spanked me."

"And what would you like me to do to you now?" I asked, staring down at the dildo.

"I want you to strap this on and fuck the living daylights out of me," she said, handing me the rubber cock. "You see, my husband, he's got this little dick. It doesn't even get all that hard. So I don't get much satisfaction from him. But you Annie, you and this cock of yours, I'm sure you could satisfy me."

I took it from her and examined it.

"I've never done this before, never used one of these babies," I confessed.

"Then you get to do something for the first time as well, both of us do," she said, helping me strap the dildo to myself. "You get to fuck a woman, and I get to be fucked by one."

"A well-hung woman," I said, stroking 'my' equipment now that it was strapped on.

"Nine inches long, two inches thick, that's what it said on the package," she told me.

Now she dug into the bag again and pulled out a black leather paddle.

"And maybe you'd like to use this on me first," she said, handing it to me. "I whip my husband's sorry ass with it about once a week."

"And now you want me to whip your sorry ass?" I said, taking it from her as her expression suddenly went soft and slavish, looking at me devotedly.

"Turn around and bend over, hands on your knees!" I barked at her as she obeyed, exposing her smooth, trim and very vulnerable buns.

Now I brought that leather paddle down on her pert, springy buns as she ooohed and aaahed, eagerly bending over for me, offering me her helpless bottom, which I soon turned the shade of the lipstick I was wearing.

"Look at you, you're all pink," I said.

"Thank you," she said meekly. "Thank you for beating my ass and making it all pink like that."

Now I shoved her down on the bed, on her back as she instinctively spread her legs as wide as possible, a look of desperate longing in her eyes, her lips open, her chest heaving with excitement.

"I think you need to get fucked!" I hissed at her, getting between her legs and working that big rubber cock right up her cunt. I'd never done this. Maybe I'd thought about it a couple of times, fucking a chick with a strap-on, but now that I was actually doing it, I took to it like a fish to water. I was a natural-born fucker! -- pumping away at this sexy wife and mother as she wrapped her legs around my waist and clawed at my back.

"Yeah, fuck me... please!" she begged.

I went the rounds with her, the way Don had gone with me that first time. I had her get on top of me, then I got behind her, fucking her in one position after another, as she shrieked and howled, overwhelmed by raw, carnal excitement -- excitement provoked by the rugged moves of another woman!

Finally, after she had climaxed a couple more times, I pulled it out of her and she lowered her face to suck it, tasting her own juices on it.

"How about now you try fucking me up the ass with it?" she asked.

Though Karen was a little tentative when she first approached me in the locker room, pretty soon she was telling me exactly what she wanted. Begging me not to shower because she wanted me all funky and sweaty. And now she was asking me to fuck her up the butt.

"Up the ass?" I said, making sure I heard her right.

"Yeah, right in the butt."

"Are you sure you can take it that way?" I asked, a little concerned. "It's pretty big."

"Hell, if my wimp of a husband can take it, I can take it."

"Okay, Karen, I'll screw that hot little ass of yours," I purred, as though I'd been doing this sort of thing all my life.

"Oh goody!" she groaned, turning around and wiggling that tight little boyish butt of hers in my face, "I can't wait!"

She reached back and held herself open for me so I could see her hole. I realized there were quite a few sides to this hot wife, this woman with all her secret desires. There was the tender, erotic side, longing for the pleasures of female-to-female sex. There was the slavish and submissive side, begging to lick my feet and to have her butt spanked and paddled. And now there was this frisky side as she eagerly scampered up on her knees and proudly showed off her butthole, lewdly swaying her bottom.

"Here," she said, reaching into her bag again.

She handed me a tube of lubricating jelly.

"Yeah," she panted breathlessly. "Get me ready, get my butt ready!"

I unscrewed the cap and was about to squeeze some of the clear, slick jelly right into her crack, when I thought I'd start with something else first, something I had come to like doing a lot, to guys and, especially, to hot babes like Karen.

"Now I get to taste yours," I said, suddenly digging my tongue into her crack as she had eagerly dug her tongue into my sweaty crevice earlier. I knew she wanted to be passive, submissive and she may have thought that my licking her ass like this didn't quite fit with that image, so I thought I'd take care of that by spanking her ass while I licked it.

"Oh shit!" she cried out as she took in the double sensation, a soft, wet tongue in her ass, a firm hand bringing down blows on her taut bottom.

Then I pulled away and slapped a big dab of the jelly onto my fingers, working it into her crack, rubbing it around as she pushed her butt back excitedly against my probing fingers.

I slid one, then two fingers up that tight, but now slick asshole of Karen's.

"That's it, work it open," she begged, craning her neck to look back at me as I reamed out her bottom, prepping it for the thick tool Karen had me strap on and begged me to use on her.

"Is this how you do it to your husband?" I couldn't help asking, curious.

"Oh him? No, now I just shove it up the creep's ass nice and rough, the way he needs it, the way he likes it," she said. "But you can actually get a little rougher with me too, put a couple more in."

"Okay, here's two more," I said, now ramming four stiff fingers up her anal passage, into her rectum, twisting them around mercilessly in her hot, humid depths. And she was desperately pushing that butt out, eager to get those fingers as deep inside her as she could.

"I'm ready," she said, turning back anxiously, looking at me with heated, desperate, almost animal eyes. Karen, who started off this evening a rather demure wife, eager to voice her secret vices and desires, had by now become a raging sex freak, here on her knees, begging to be fucked up the ass.

So I pulled my fingers out and knelt behind her, working the tip of the dildo into her lubed crack, with her all the while craning her neck so she could watch me shove it inside her.

"Ahhhhhhh.... shit!!!!!" she howled as I held on to her hips and pushed forward, slowly forcing the rubber cock inside, up her ass, deep.

"Oh God yes, fuck my ass!" she shrieked as I hammered it up her bottom now with deep, relentless thrusts, feeling very much the aggressor who had a willing babe up on her knees, begging for it, begging to get sodomized.

"If only your husband could see you now," I teased.

"Don't even say that," she said, laughing, no doubt wanting to limit her spouse to an image of a rough, dominant woman who was the doer.

I spanked her ass while I fucked it, as she desperately reached a hand between her legs to tend to her clit. Suddenly, she gasped so loudly that I was startled, then collapsed flat on the bed, pulling away from my cock. Now that she had climaxed she probably couldn't take it anymore like that.

"That was amazing!" she said, looking back at me with a stunned, overwhelmed expression, her eyes shining with carnal joy and satisfaction.

"It sure was," I said, spreading her buns to look at the damage I had done. There it was, her anus, completely dilated, a ravaged hole, a hole I had reamed opened with my savage thrusts.

Finally we went to sleep. But the next morning, before her daughters returned, we went another round. And by the time I left I knew I had this hot wife wrapped around my little finger. And I had a feeling I'd be seeing plenty of her.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she whispered, showering me with kisses, her eyes glowing with gratitude and a deep, deep satisfaction.

Chapter 2 To Come...