Annie's Anal Addition Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,724 Followers

"That's it, suck it!" I yelled, getting goosebumps from the double thrill of being solidly fucked by Tim and seeing him suck a big wet cock -- wet fromme! -- only inches from my eyes. This was exactly the kind of thing I had been fantasizing about for weeks, a dude fucking me real hard while at the same time he sucked another dude's cock, stuff like that.

I knew Karen had brought something with her she knew she'd need here, and now I saw her reach for it into her bag.

"Now let's see what you got for me back here, stud," Karen said, disappearing behind Tim.

The next thing I heard was the sound of slurping -- Karen had her tongue in Tim's ass! Immediately I reached around to hold his buns open for her.

"He's licking your ass, huh, Karl's licking your ass?" I said, looking into his eyes. His dick deep inside me, Tim was seriously aroused. And I figured in that aroused state he'd take whatever 'Karl' was prepared to give him.

"Go on, Karl," I yelled. "Eat it out!"

"Yeah, I want to taste what I'm going to be fucking," Karen said, and not being able to see her now made her voice seem even more convincingly masculine.

Now I saw her reach for the tube of lubricating jelly she had pulled from her bag and, as I held Tim open, squeeze a big dab of that jelly into his crack. Tim started to sweat when he felt that.

"She's getting you ready, baby," I whispered. "Ready to befucked!"

I moved my fingers closer to his crack, holding him open, and now I could feel Karen's fingers digging into him, finding his hole. When he winced a little I knew she had a couple of those fingers inside him. I had told Karen how much Tim liked that.

"Mmmmmmmh, nice and tight," Karen purred. "I justlove screwin' a nice, tight male butt."

"Hear that, Tim?" I said, rubbing it in. "That dude behind you says he loves to fuck a guy with a tight, hot butt."

He said nothing whatsoever, just taking it all in.

"Avirgin butt," I reminded 'Karl'. Though I’d reamed him with a dildo, here that ‘cock’ was strapped to a woman, yielding an approximation of a man. So if all three minds were in proper gear, Tom would be imagining he’d be getting fucked for the first time, Karen would be imagining she was a stud with a stiff aching, cock ready to fuck another, and I’d be imagining I had finally succeeded in urging Tim to get fucked, to take a cock in his ass.

"Well, I'm going to bust open your cherry, dude," Karen hissed at him from behind, finally pulling out those fingers after she had given him a thorough reaming.

"Get ready, guy," 'Karl' said. "Get ready for someserious cock."

I gazed into Tim's eyes, mine smoldering with excitement, I knew.

"Oh baby, you're about to get fucked,really fucked!" I purred, holding him wide open as I felt Karen kneel behind him, wedging her cock into his well-greased crack.

"Fucked by ahung dude!"

"Yeah!" Karen hissed, pushing forward, driving it in as Tim winced again.

"Fucked while you're fucking me!"

"Go slow,please!" he begged and Karen and I both cackled.

"Remember, it's thevirgin's first time," I reminded Karen. "The poor boy hasn't gotten used to it yet."

"Poor thing!" Karen purred mockingly. "But I can tell the faggot loves it, he loves it up hisqueer ass."

"Ahh!!!!!" he gasped deeply, as Karen drove it in. With my fingers I could feel his anal ring dilated to its limits as she forced that thick hunk of rubber up Tim's asshole.

"I can tell you that your boyfriend's virgin days are over forgood!" Karen announced proudly as she began to fuck Tim's ass in earnest, getting into a perfect groove with him, matching her downstroke with his upstroke as he fucked my cunt.

This wasso fucking exciting to me, getting fucked while the guy fucking me was himself getting fucked!

"Look at us, babe," I said, staring up at him lovingly. "We'reboth getting screwed, both at once. We each have a big, hung stud taking care of us."

We went on like this until Tim had to turn back and tell Karen to pull it out of him. After all, the dude did have his limits, and I was proud of him, proud that he could take it as long and as hard as he did.

Now I knew it was time for another fantasy of mine, a reallymajor one.

"Let me get on top now," I said, rolling Tim over on his back. Now I looked over at Karen, sitting there, holding on to the cock she had just pulled out of Tim's ass.

"You know Karen, there's a way in which I'm a virgin too," I said. "I've never had two cocks inside me at once, one in my cunt, and one up my ass."

Karen and I had talked about this famous fantasy plenty, and admitted that we'd never tried it, though we really wanted to. That's one reason I'd been wishing to make it with two dudes, so I could try that out. Now here I was with two dudes, about to live out that fantasy!

"Oh wow!" Karen said, realizing immediately what I was getting at here.

"So how about you grease me up and shove it up there!" I hissed at her as her jaw went slack in stunned recognition.

"You don't mind that, do you Tim?" I purred, looking down at him. "You don't mind if Karen fucksmy ass now the way she just fucked yours? While you stay right where you are?"

"Uh-- no-- " he said, excited. I knew he loved the idea.

So now I stopped rocking up and down on Tim's shaft, just keeping him inside me, squeezing him, as Karen got behind me and first licked my hole, then slapped some that jelly in there, working it all over with her stiff fingers, finally working them inside.

"Can you feel them?" I asked Tim. "Can you feel 'Karl's' fingers digging into my ass? Can you feel them against your cock?"

Having felt up both my holes at once masturbating, I knew that only a thin sheath of muscle separated a woman’s vagina from her rectum, and so I figured Tim could feel Karen's fingers probing my bottom.

"Uh huh, I can feel them," he said.

"And just wait until your dick feels 'his' dick!" I hissed.

"And you just wait untilyou feeltwo cocks inside you at once, Annie!" Karen hissed gruffly from behind. Normally she was very demure and submissive with me, as I put her through my typically rugged moves. But now she was 'Karl,' and as Karl she felt emboldened. She was a hot, horny, aggressive stud, ready to fuck the shit out a studor a slut!

And I was right on the edge of fulfilling one of my most intense fantasies, to have two thick cocks cramming my cunt and ass at once!

"Oh yeah!" I urged, craning my neck to look back at Karen, her eyes burning with kinky desire now. "Shove it in! Bury that big cock of yoursup my ass!"

"That's right!" she hissed in my ear as she found my asshole and pressed forward. "It's just been all the way up yourboyfriend's butt, and now I'm going to bury it all the way upyours!"

"Bury it, then!" I begged, "Bury it inside me!"

Now, suddenly, I felt it-- felt the hard thickness penetrate my sphincter and enter me. Instantly, I felt a fullness I had only dreamed about before. From the first time I saw this act performed in a porn video, two dudes ganging up on a hot babe and 'sandwiching' her, as they say, I couldn't stop thinking about having that done to me someday. Now here I was, experiencing it, the only difference being that in my case one of the cocks happened to be made ofrubber! I only hoped that next time the two cocks would both bereal, though maybe doing it this way was actually better. With Karen I knew 'her' cock would stay hard as long as I needed, and Tim always had near-perfect control and could go just about forever.

"Oh God, Tim!" I said, looking down at him. "It feelsso good now in my ass, especially knowing that just a couple of minutes ago it was buried all the way upyours!"

"You're so fucking kinky, Annie!" Tim said, smiling that sexy smile of his.

"No more kinky than you, babe," I said, then turned to look at Annie. "And no more kinky than the stud back there who's pumping his dick up my butt!

They got a beautiful rhythm going, the two of them driving me crazy withpure, raw sensation. So crazy that a few minutes later I was yelping and howling so loud that Tim began to look worried, worried what his neighbors might think was going on in here.

If they only knew!

"Oh shit! Oh fuck!" I screeched, the sweat pouring off me as the feelings surged. "I'm cummmmming!!!!"

And cum I did, as powerfully as ever in my life. So much so that all I could do was collapse and beg them to take mercy on me and pull their massive cocks out of my worn, sore holes.

Now, lying between them, coming down off the rush and regaining my breath, I looked down at the two cocks, Tim's just having probed my cunt, Karen's, my cunt and both our assholes. But I knew there was still a hole left to be filled here, another place for Tim to park that cock of his. Now off course Karen was 'Karl,' a dude, so Tim couldn't fuck 'his' pussy. But he sure could fuck 'his' ass, just as his own had been fucked.

I hadn't even mentioned this possibility to Karen earlier, but I thought I'd mention it now.

"Hey, stud, I thinkyou still need to get fucked," I said to her.

She seemed startled. We had talked so much about fucking Tim, screwing his virgin butt that we never said anything about Karen's butt, a butt that I knew she just loved to get screwed.

"Uh-- yeah--" she said, suddenly realizing that this, too, would be happening to her. Maybe with the way Karen thought in terms of dominance and submission, she figured if she was going to have a cock and be a dude, then she'd be the dominant one, she'd do the fucking. But, as she had discovered, hot, horny studs need to get fucked too, not just to do the fucking.

"What do you say, Tim? You've had your ass fucked by a guy, but you've never screwed a dude in the ass before? Feel like screwing Karl over here?"

"Sure," he said, his face lighting up at the thought. So now I thought it was time for me to revert to my normally dominant role with Karen, and let Tim get nice and aggressive too.

"On your knees!" I hissed at Karen who quickly scampered up on her elbows and knees. Now, if Tim was going to screw her butt it would be necessary to pull that dildo strap aside and expose her asshole. So I did this, covering the strap with my hand so that, from behind, Karen would still look just like 'Karl to Tim,' big balls and big cock right below 'his' exposed anal cleft. I wanted Tim to be imagining he was fucking a dude up the ass, not a chick. "Look at that ass, doesn't it lookgood?" I said, licking my lips as Tim gazed at the bullseye lustfully.

"Grease it up and get it ready," I told him as he picked up the tube of jelly. He did this to me all the time. Now he was going to be doing it to aguy!

I watched as Tim prepped Karen's ass, spreading that jelly all over, working it inside. Then he knelt behind her, took aim, and worked it right inside.

"Oh God!" Karen yelped when she felt that. She never let her husband fuck her in the ass, she had said, just me. Now here she was getting sodomized by a horny young stud!

"Oh yeah, fuck that ass, Karl loves it!" I hissed at Tim as he picked up the tempo, driving it deep inside Karen. Here she was on her knees, her husband at work, her two kids at school, getting fucked up the ass right after she had taken care of two other bottoms herself!

"You love it, don't you?" I said, turning her face to me so we could look at each other.

"Yesss!!!" she panted breathlessly.

"And Tim?" I said. "Why don't you reach around now and fist that big cock of Karl's, the one you just enjoyed taking upyour butt."

He did that, grabbing hold of the slippery cock, stroking it sensually as he drove his own up 'Karl's' bottom. This was just the sort of thing I had been fantasizing about, one dude fucking another dude, making his dick hard and fisting it while he fucked his ass.

Soon I could see the unmistakable expression on Tim's face. He was close, real close! And then that sublime, beautiful moment of release, his face ecstatic, as I knew he was emptying the bounty of his pleasure deep in the recesses of this kinky wife’s rectum.

"You two studs satisfied now?" I chuckled.

"Uh huh!" Karen -- or should I say 'Karl -- said, smiling broadly.

"Uh-- yeah," Tim panted, out of breath.

"Thank Karl for taking your cherry, Tim," I told him

"Thanks, dude," Tim said.

"You're welcome, stud!"

libidinal
libidinal
2,724 Followers
12