Annie's Anniversary Treat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Annie’s head feel back onto the bed, she also felt the fingers slip out of her dripping cunt. She realized then that it had to have been Chan’s fingers, which he had now brought to his mouth and was licking clean.

“That was best blowjob I ever have. Maybe we give you new title. How about “Head” accountant?” Chan laughed at his own joke, but Annie felt her tears begin to flow.

“Now roll over on stomach.”

Annie looked up at her employer, tears streaming down her cheeks.

“Why?” “Please, you let me go home now?”

“You not ask questions. You do what we say. Now, roll over!”

Annie rolled over onto her stomach. She was unsure what Chan wanted, except to maybe fuck her like Steele had. She felt Chan’s hands part the flaps at the back of her dress, uncovering the firm globes of her ass.

“Now you kneel. Push ass high.”

Annie did as he said believing that this gave him better access to her wet cunt. Her tits hung down like two ripe cantaloupes. She felt Chan climb on the bed behind her and she felt his hard cock slide against her cunt lips. Chan placed one hand around Annie’s waist and gripped his cock in the other. He lifted his cock to Annie’s puckered anus. When Annie realized what Chan intended to do, she tried to pull away, but his arm kept her in place. Annie sobbed and pleaded with him not to do this but he ignored her pleas.

Annie began to cry as she felt his cock push against her sphincter, howling in pain as she felt his cock piercing into her tight asshole. Chan proceeded to fuck her ass, shoving his cock deeper with each stroke. Chan wormed his cock between her ass cheeks as he pushed deeper into Annie's ass, stretching it wide as he shoved his cock in. Annie cried out loudly at the intense pain she felt in her ass. She could hear Chan’s grunts as he rammed his cock inside of her, over and over again. Annie’s dry hole resisted his thrusts each time he entered her. Annie felt his balls slap feverishly against her pussy lips as he forced his cock in and out of her ass. He groaned in satisfaction as she screamed, her ass tightening around his shaft. Thankfully, her ass was so tight that Chan couldn’t stand it any longer and Annie felt long streams of his hot cum bathe the inside of her ass. When he slipped his cock out of her hole, her ass felt like it was on fire. Chan stood up by the bed as Annie lowered her abused body onto the mattress.

Steele walked over to the bed and looked down at the half naked Chinese woman, cum dripping from her ass. His cock had become hard again just looking at Annie.

“Annie, I could fuck again right now, but I’ll give you time to recuperate. The night is long and there are still more things I want to do with that body of yours.”

Annie turned her head to Steele, tears streaming down her cheeks, her eyes red from crying. “But, you tell me only one time…. and I go home. Please, Mr. Steele, you let me go. Please I not say anything. I go home now.”

“Well, Annie, before you go home, take a look at the television set in the corner. I think the show that you’re about to see will interest you.”

Steele used the remote to turn on the television. There was a movie playing. Annie saw a woman wearing the same dress as she was, fucking Steele and looking like she was enjoying it. Then, she realized that she was the woman.

She hung her head in shame, knowing that she would have to do whatever these men wanted. She had no choice. Her family could never see that video. No one could ever see that video.

“What you want me to do?”

Steele looked over at Chan and smiled.

12