Annie's Anniversary Treat Ch. 03

Story Info
Boss uses her, to her delight.
3.6k words
4.52
83.3k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rock man 51
rock man 51
247 Followers

Chapter 3: Annie At Work

Steele had spent a beautiful weekend with Annie in the hotel room. They had fucked like teenagers in every imaginable position. Annie had begun to feel a certain level of comfort in exposing parts of her body to complete strangers. She had done exactly what Steele wanted and she had enjoyed it.

Sunday evening, while lying naked in the bed with Steele, Annie called her husband, Chi, to inform him that the project which had consumed her weekend was over and that she would be home that evening. As she spoke with her husband on the phone, Steele crawled between her luscious legs. Grasping his cock in one hand, Steele rubbed its bulbous head along Annie's slit. As the glistening lips of her cunt slowly spread open, the head of Steele's hard cock gradually spread her cunt open and disappeared into her warm, wet cunt. Annie spoke lovingly to her husband on the phone as Steele rammed his cock deep into her wet cunt.

"Oh, Chi, I miss you. I want make love to you when I home. Ohhh, god!"

Steele's cock slowly slid in and out of her throbbing cunt. The head of his glistening cock almost slipped out only to be rammed as hard and deep as he could into her waiting pussy. His balls slapping against her puckered asshole. Chi had never heard Annie so animated over the phone. He could only attribute her horniness to her absence.

"You come home and we make love."

"Ohhh... yes... Ohhhh..."

"Annie, you okay?"

"Ohhhh, yes... Chi... ohhhhh. Please... I need... cock."

Although Annie had never spoken like this over the phone to him or even in their bed, Chi assumed that she was mentally exhausted and just didn't realize how she sounded. He had no idea that as he spoke to Annie on the phone, her boss was pounding his manhood into her willing cunt.

"Annie, you come home. We go to bed and I give you my cock."

"Ohhh god... Chi... yes. Ohhhhhh, yesssss!"

Steele's hard cock slammed deep into Annie's cunt and he spurted his hot, white cum deep into her womb. As he came in her tight cunt, he felt Annie's cunt muscles tighten as her juices washed over his penetrating cock.

"You come home soon Annie."

"Ohhh, yes, Chi, I be home soon."

Steele's cock slipped from between Annie's engorged cunt lips. This was quickly followed by a stream of pussy juice and cum dripping out of her cunt. Steele stood up and looked down at the naked, young Chinese woman, her hair disheveled, her naked breasts, capped by her hard nipples, rapidly rising and falling. He wasn't sure of his feelings for her, except for the lust in his heart and the heat in his groin. He knew that he enjoyed using her body and watching others using her body. He also knew that with the tape that Chin had, Annie would always do what he told her.

As Annie rose from the bed and headed to the bathroom to shower, Steele stopped her.

"No! I don't want you to shower. You can change into your work clothes but if Chi fucks you I want him to feel my cum in your cunt."

"Please, Mr. Steele, you let me clean myself. I do what you want and I give you my body. Please not make me go home like this."

"Annie, do as I say! No more begging." Steele turned and went to the chair where his clothes lay. After dressing, he gathered the outfit that Annie had worn on Friday night and packed it in a laundry bag, which he had found in the closet. Annie silently dressed in the clothes, which she had worn to work on Friday, which she had retrieved from her car the night before. As they left the hotel, Annie didn't say a word to Steele and he said nothing to her.

When the valet brought her car to the front of the hotel and Annie was entering it, Steele finally spoke to her.

"Take tomorrow off; but, be in my office first thing Tuesday morning!"

Annie closed her door and drove away. As she drove, she silently prayed that Chi would never find out what happened on the weekend. She could never explain how she had been tricked by Chan and Steele, why she had succumbed to their desires and finally how her own desires had taken over.

As she pulled into her driveway, Annie could see Chi anxiously awaiting her at the door. No sooner had she entered the house then grabbed her and pulled her up to their bedroom.

"Boys are at your mother house. I fuck you like you want on phone."

Chi quickly stripped his own clothes off. Standing naked before his wife, he was confused at why this woman who had wanted his cock so badly on the phone earlier was taking so long to undress. Chi could not wait for her to remove her clothing on her own. His hands reached out and grabbed her blouse. Pulling the sides apart, he ripped the blouse from her body. He decided to forget her bra and his hands reached out and grabbed her panties. As he tore her panties from her body, he was amazed at how wet they were. Probably thinking about this moment. He pushed Annie down on the bed, her legs involuntarily spreading open. Within minutes of her arrival, she lay almost naked on her bed and Chi's cock was buried between her legs.

Annie's mind compared the length and feel of Chi's cock to Steele's. She could hardly feel Chi's cock as it battered her wet cunt. As Chi was slipping his cock in and out of Annie's sopping cunt, he pushed her bra cups over her firm breasts. His hungry mouth sought out her hard nipples and alternately he sucked them into his mouth. Annie clenched her hands as Chi bit down on her erect nipples. After several strokes, Annie felt Chi stiffen as his cock spit out his cum into her cunt.

"Now, that good. You so hot and wet for me. That best fuck of my life."

Annie stared up at her husband, "Yes. For me too."

Tuesday morning, Steele called Annie into his office. "Annie, I have three new clients coming to see me today regarding our new software. I've made arrangements to take them out to dinner. After dinner, I intend to show them our new software package. If these men purchase our software, it would be worth millions to the company."

Annie was confused, since she worked in the Accounting Office, and didn't know what this had to do with her. "This is very good, Mr. Steele. But, I not understand what you want I do."

"Well, Annie, I need someone to bring to the dinner tonight. Someone who I could trust to do what it takes to get the order. Someone not only with a nice body, but also with a brain in her head."

Annie stared at him in silence. She was still confused by what he wanted. She understood the part of going to dinner but what did he mean "to do what it takes to get the order"?

"Annie, I want you to be my date for the evening. Just as this weekend, you will do as I say, without question or hesitation."

"You not mean you want me ..."

Before Annie could finish her sentence, Steele sternly looked at her. "Let me put it this way, Annie. If you don't come, Chi and your children will get a certain tape from our hotel adventure."

She knew that she had no option. If she said no, she would lose her job and her family.

"Annie, I want you to treat these clients right, be nice to them, pamper them, indulge their every whim. If it should become necessary, I want you to allow them free access to your body. The word "no" does not exist in your vocabulary. Now, go back to your office, call your husband and tell him that you have another project tonight and that you'll have to work all night again."

Annie didn't want to do it but she knew that she had no choice. She walked out of Steele's office, tears forming in the corners of her eyes. She went back to her office to call home and then to wait for Steele's inevitable call.

At 5:00, Steele called Annie into his office. As she entered she saw the three men sitting across from Steele.

"Gentlemen, may I present Mrs. Chao from our Accounting Office. She'll be joining us for dinner and for the presentation afterwards. Annie, this is Joe, Bob and Pete."

The men looked at Annie and nodded. She watched as they drank in every curve of her body. Steele broke the silence, "Shall we go to dinner?"

Steele brought them to the most expensive restaurant in town. The liquor flowed freely and Annie could see the men becoming more relaxed and more open in their comments. Each of the men complimented Annie for everything from her dress to her figure. Annie silently nursed her drink.

Bob leaned over and whispered into Annie's ear. "Mrs. Chao, you certainly are quiet tonight. I hope it's nothing any of us have said."

Annie looked over at Steele before she answered. "No, you say nothing wrong. I just ..."

Again before Annie could finish her sentence, Steele chimed in. "Annie is just saving her energy for her presentation later. She wants to be sure that she can handle all of your requests and input. Also, please call her Annie. I'm sure neither she nor her husband would mind. Am I right Annie?"

Without looking up at Steele, Annie silently nodded affirmatively.

"Good, then let's go back to having an enjoyable meal."

During dinner, Bob, who was sitting next to Annie, had "accidentally" rubbed his hand against her thigh. Since Annie had said and done nothing about it, Bob took advantage of the situation and blatantly placed his hand on her thigh. His fingers softly rubbed and kneaded the soft skin of Annie's thigh. He tried to slip his hand under her skirt and between legs, but Annie squeezed her thighs shut tight. Bob smiled and slowly removed his hand from Annie's leg.

After dinner, Steele led the group to the same suite in the same hotel where Annie had stayed with him that past weekend. "I find that hotel suites are the perfect place for the presentation I have put together for you gentlemen."

As Steele opened the door, he led Annie into the suite, followed by the three men. "Annie, if you would, please go into the bedroom and prepare your presentation. Gentlemen, can I get you a drink?"

As the men turned to stare at Annie's tight round ass, she walked into the bedroom and saw her work clothes hanging in the closet. She stood staring at the clothing, which was so skimpy that she knew that she could not wear anything under it. Annie slowly started to undress. As she stood naked in the bedroom, her reflection in the mirror brought back memories of how Steele had used her body and how she had enjoyed it. Annie reached into the closet and pulled the silky white halter-top from its hangar. It was cut extremely low in the front, barely containing her breasts. She then reached in and pulled the short green silk skirt from its hangar. As she wrapped the skirt around her waist, Annie looked at the mirror. She saw that her hard, pointed nipples were clearly visible through the thin material. The short skirt was slit at the sides, allowing an unobstructed view of the tops of her thighs. Annie was shocked at the sight of how little of her body was covered by the outfit. She walked to the bedroom door and out into the living room.

Bob was the first to see Annie enter the room. "Damn, Mrs. Chao, you are so damned hot! I'd just love to be the first to ask you for a dance."

Not wanting to be reminded that she was a married woman, Annie softly spoke to Bob. "Please, you call me Annie."

Pete looked at Steele and whispered, "Yeah, I bet she's a good little fuck too."

Joe chimed in, "Damn, that ass looks so nice and tight, I bet it could squeeze my cock dry!"

Steele turned on some music as Bob walked over to Annie. As a slow song started, Bob pulled Annie close to him, holding her tight and letting his hand slide down over her sweet, round ass. He felt her firm breasts and hard nipples smash against his chest. His hands explored her ass cheeks through the silken material. As the music reached its end, Bob leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. Annie didn't pull back or protest, even as she felt his tongue force its way into her warm wet mouth.

Bob took Annie's hand and led her into the bedroom. The others walked to the bedroom door and stared as Bob slowly guided her toward the bed. "Lie down and close your eyes!" Annie did as he said, silently praying that what she knew was going to happen wouldn't happen.

He stood beside the bed, looking down at the prone Oriental beauty, getting more and more aroused by the sight before him. Her hair was fanned out across the pillows, her halter was loose enough to expose most of her left breast, part of her brown areola and her hard pink nipple in open view. The slit on her skirt allowed a clear view of her leg and wisps of the thin patch of pubic hair that covered her vaginal entrance. He removed his jacket and unzipped his pants, lowering them and his shorts down over his hips. Leaning down, Bob undid the button on the side of her skirt, allowing it to fall open and completely exposing her naked cunt. As he spread Annie's legs apart, Bob carefully pulled her skirt out from under her round ass, leaving her naked from the waist down. The men at the door felt their cocks growing hard as their eyes gazed along her beautiful legs to the thin soft patch of black hair covering Annie's cunt.

Still standing over her prone body, Bob felt his hard cock brush against Annie's cheek as he leaned over her, undoing the buttons on her blouse and sliding it off of her breasts and down over her shoulders. His eyes were riveted on her two firm breasts capped with their erect nipples. As he tugged the silk halter out from under her, he watched the two firm mounds jiggle from side to side. Annie did not move or open her eyes, seemingly oblivious to what was happening. He moved closer, allowing his cock to inch forward, its rounded head glistening from the pre-cum that had started to leak from the end. Seeing the glistening trail it left on her lips, he pressed insistently against them.

"Annie, suck my cock. I want to feel your tongue lick the length of my cock and your lips close around my shaft."

Reaching down gently, his fingers opened her mouth slightly, allowing his cock to slip into her hot wet cavern. He started stroking his cock in and out of her mouth. Annie clenched her eyes shut not wanting to see this man raping her mouth. The sensation of her hot, wet mouth and her tongue against the bottom of his cock caused him to grow increasingly excited. His strokes became more rapid and she started to gag on his intruding cock. He felt his hot cum start to rise from his balls. Stroking his cock furiously between her lips, he pushed it as deep into her throat as he could. Annie felt his cock banging against the back of her throat, as the first shot of his hot, white cum erupted from his cock. She felt it slip down her throat into her stomach. Bob slipped his drained cock from Annie's mouth and walked back to the doorway.

Pete had watched his friend fuck Annie's mouth. His eyes had been focusing on her gapping cunt and her succulent breasts. He felt his erection rise as he moved toward the bed to get a closer view of her cunt. With her legs spread wide, he had an unobstructed view of the glistening pink clam shell that lay totally open to him. His fingers traveled up her thighs and caressed her incredible cunt. He slowly inserted one finger and then a second. Her pussy juices had lubricated her cunt walls so that his fingers met no resistance. As his fingers slipped in and out of her slick cunt, his thumb massaged her aching clit.

"Annie, I want to fuck your tight little oriental pussy until I dump my hot cum into your womb."

Pulling his fingers from her dripping cunt and kneeling between her open legs, Pete lowered his cock against her glistening slit, pushing forward until he felt it slide slowly into her. He watched as the throbbing head of his hard cock parted her engorged lips gently. He watched as his long shaft disappeared between her thick, blood-engorged lips. Annie gasped at the size of the cock pressing into her cunt. As much as Annie did not want to be a willing participant, she was unable to control her body. Her breathing became more rapid and shallow. Her nipples ached for relief. Her head started to move slightly from side to side and her tongue moistened her dry lips.

Pete drove his hard cock into her glistening cunt, faster and faster. Pete reached down to grab hold of her firm breasts, pinching her nipples as he concentrated on fucking the young Chinese woman. As he felt his cum start to build in his balls, he felt her cunt tighten around his invading shaft. Soft moans began to slip from between her parched lips.

"Ohhh... Yes... Please... harder... deeper... Ooooooo... do it... Yes... do it harder... faster .......pleeeeese,... you fuck me... pleeeeeese."

Annie shocked herself talking and begging like this but she didn't cared. She reached down and grabbed his ass trying to push him deeper into her. Annie's hips bucked upwards to meet each of his strokes. Pete's hard cock drove into her harder and harder. His hands grasped and kneaded her breasts and her sensitive nipples. As he twisted her nipples, he slammed his cock deep into her cunt and shot his hot cum into her womb. As his cock spurted his seed deep into Annie's womb, her legs wrapped around his waist and his cock was bathed in her hot juices as Annie's body rocked from her intense orgasm. She groaned as she came, her pussy clenching Pete's cock with each spasm.

Her eyes fluttered as Pete slowly rose from between her legs. Annie watched silently as Joe took Pete's place next to her naked body. Joe placed his hands on her hips and rolled her over onto her stomach. He had stared at her round ass as she had danced with Bob and as Pete had been fucking her. With a slap on her ass, Joe whispered to Annie, "Bend your knees up toward your chest and spread your legs!"

Her back was arced upwards, the kneeling position forcing the crack of her ass open, exposing her asshole. He moved behind her, stroking his hard cock. He moved forward until the head began sliding up and down along the length of her gaping slit, ensuring it would be lubricated with Pete's cum and Annie's pussy juice. He moved it slowly upwards as his hand guided his cock to her ass, until it was pressed hard against her asshole.

"Now, I'm going to fuck your tight round ass." He moved forward slowly and watched as her sphincter muscles tightened against the invading cock.

As it started to push past the resistance and into the tight hole, Annie clutched a handful of the pillow as she strained to take it all, while Joe began slowly thrusting back and forth, as he allowed his weight to slide it deeper inside of her, until he was buried in her ass. As he gradually worked his cock all the way in, Joe reached under her and fingered Annie's swollen cunt.

"Oh fuck, your ass is so fucking tight." Annie was also starting to feel the excitement, pinching her nipples. As Joe pounded her firm ass, she massaged her aching breasts. Joe's motion was faster now and Annie bucked her ass to the rhythm. Joe, one hand now on the small of Annie's back and the other on her ass, exclaimed, "Fuck, I'm going cum!!!"

Annie could feel a large orgasm building in her and when his cock started to pulse in her ass, her orgasm came crashing all around her. Joe stroked in and out of her tight ass as her orgasm raged, then buried his cock as he released the final spurts of his juices deep in her ass. Relaxing and feeling her muscles continue to milk him dry, Joe felt his flaccid cock being pushed out of her ass by its contractions.

Joe met the others in the living room. They had all dressed quickly and toasted their host and his beautiful young assistant. They thanked Steele for a wonderful presentation and before leaving, agreed to meet him the next morning in his office to sign the contract for the purchase of the software. As Steele closed the door behind them, he turned and saw Annie standing by the bedroom door, naked with cum dripping from her cunt and ass.

"Annie, go take a shower and clean yourself up. When you're done in the shower, meet me back in the bedroom. We have a long night of work ahead of us. I have some more input for you on your presentation."

rock man 51
rock man 51
247 Followers