Annie's Big Fling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,227 Followers

Our food was eaten in a hurry that night. I stayed naked the whole time, of course. It proved very distracting for Damien which meant that soon enough my mind was thinking about the bedroom again. We tried watching a bit of TV but it didn't work and in a short time we were back in Damien's bed.

Damien didn't need help getting hard for me again. I decided I wanted to suck his cock anyway and guided him onto his back where I could stroke and mouth his shaft. After a few minutes he gently placed his hands on my head. Then, holding me in position like that, he started to thrust his hips up at me. Just like that Damien fucked my mouth with his wonderful cock. I cannot remember the last time Damien took my mouth like that. I submitted to him, of course. It was a very satisfying feeling to allow him to take me as he wanted.

We fucked, too. We did it in so many different ways I cannot remember all of it. Having cum twice that day Damien had plenty of stamina. It meant that I was treated to a long series of orgasms, cumming for him over and over. I know that more than once I had to give my cunt some relief. So we would have short breaks and I would give him oral or play with his nipples. I know at one time I was enjoying myself giving him a rimjob.

He pleasured me almost non-stop and I do know that sometimes I was cumming continuously from his mouth or his hands or his cock. I also remember saying that I wouldn't be able to walk properly the next day. But we didn't worry about that. This was to be our last time together as lovers and we were determined to fuck like it.

Finally I was exhausted and my poor cunt had taken enough as well. I begged for mercy until Damien finally gave a rest to his cock and his mouth. He lay beside in his big bed, signalling he wanted his nipples teased and sucked. After a short breather I was more than happy to oblige. I also took the chance to stroke his wonderful cock, holding it gently in my hand and feeling the stickiness of my cunt juices all over his shaft.

I knew that Damien still had more to give. He wasn't done yet. There was no question I would give him his final release for the night. It didn't matter how tired he was. I wanted that cock to shoot its load one more time.

Fortunately for me Damien was in a very heightened state of arousal. He'd fucked me for what seemed like hours and his cock was still swollen and his balls seemed to be aching. Slowly, I increased the pressure of my grip on his cock. My hand began to move faster and faster. He began to leak pre-cum and his moaning got louder. This was all for Damien but in a way it was like an extra little reward for me.

'You will make me cum,' he warned me.

'Hmmmm,' I grinned at him.

'Oh fuck Annie. I'm going to cum all over you.'

I pointed his cock straight at me. 'I want you to. I want your cum on me.'

I kept sliding my hand up and down. I love the challenge of using my hand to bring off a lover. This time I ignored Damien's nipples. With my free hand I cupped his big testicles, stroking and kneading them. I thought abut using my mouth on the head of his cock but that wasn't really what I wanted. What I wanted was to make him spurt, to watch his cum shoot out of his cock and see it splash onto my skin.

He was close, so close. My arm was getting tired but I never slowed down. Damien was moving, his hips slowly thrusting at me. I know I was breathing heavily as well. The pre-cum was oozing continuously from his slit.

Then it happened. He came, a sudden arching of his back and loud grunt. He kept on cumming, in long spurts, the first one landing right across my tummy. I was still wanking his cock as hard as I could so the aim wasn't so good after that. But I still managed to catch most of him on my skin. Spurt after spurt flew out and I felt myself concentrating on the sensation of his hot, white cream as it landed on my tummy. Some of it hit my arm as well and my hands. I was making a mess, but Damien was in the throes of a powerful orgasm and I was so excited from wearing the evidence of Damien's lust for me.

It sounds like a big powerful experience but actually it felt kind of tender to hold his love muscle in my hand and let his cum splash all over my skin.

We were both left panting and sated. He stayed next to me, holding me as we both tried to ignore our thoughts about what this meant and what was to come tomorrow. After a while my sweet Damien started to rub his fingers in his cum. He spread it out across my tummy, painting me, massaging his seed into my skin. Again, it seemed so tender and almost loving. Later I pulled him around me, having him hold me tight with his arms and his legs.

I slept like that for most of the night, sticky and crusty and wrapped up in Damien.

Saturday morning

Damien and I had agreed there would be no sex on our last morning together. I wanted him to be primed for Claudia. It would not do for her to come home after a week and find her fiance-to-be not rampant and desperate to fuck her. Plus I needed the time to clean the house. It was crucial to eradicate any trace of me. No black hair in the bathroom, no toys left under the bed, no clothes. And the bedsheets definitely needed to go into the machine after a week of us fucking one another relentlessly.

The time came when Damien needed to get into the shower. I was only partly dressed and suddenly he was standing there naked. All my self-control broke down at that point.

Without a word, and almost without a thought, I pushed Damien down onto a chair in the corner of his bedroom. I couldn't hold back. I got on my knees in front of him and took his sweet cock into my mouth. I was like a crazy woman. But I concentrated on my job – giving Damien the best cocksucking I could possibly manage.

It was passionate and wet. My head was bobbing up and down his shaft and my hand was stroking him at the base. Once more, for the last time, I used my free hand to cup and fondle his hairy sack. I used my lips and my tongue as best as I could. I focussed only on Damien and his cock, feeling it throb and twitch in my mouth.

The first time we ever met Damien had cum in my mouth. It seemed fitting act for our big finale. That morning he was as horny as ever and quickly responded to my efforts. I was proud of what we'd made together and I was proud of the fact I could make his cock spurt inside my mouth. He was about to unload, the telltale signs of the feel of his cock and the sounds he was giving out.

I held him tight with my lips as he groaned my name and shot gob after gob of yummy juice into my mouth. It felt good, it felt right. I stayed on my knees, swallowing every last drop of him.

I was still there as his cock started to soften and right at the moment I felt myself begin to cry. Soon we were hugging, both of us crying. Finally I had to take control and I pulled myself away from my sweet man.

Damien headed for the shower, in danger of being late to the airport. I just grabbed my bags and headed outside to meet John who'd been waiting in the car.

I cried when I got into the car and I cried some more on the way home. John and I didn't have much sex that weekend. He just cuddled me a lot and we talked softly, him trying to reassure me.

I treasure my time with Damien and the wonderful week we spent together. I will probably always have feelings for him. I was lucky to have found him and lucky to have shared what we did.

The weekend at home also reminded me again of how lucky I have been to have John as the centre of my life and how lucky I have been to love him and have his love in return.

mjar65
mjar65
1,227 Followers