Annie's Birthday

Story Info
Annie had some demands on her birthday.
1.3k words
4.08
33.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks before her birthday Annie started letting her hair grow out. She'd always kept her auburn hair in a cute pixie cut. "Just long enough to grab on to" she'd say. I had asked her about it and she just shrugged the shoulders resting on top of her petite frame. She had small perfect breasts and deliciously curvy thighs rolling up to a perfectly shaped ass and tiny hips. She liked to joke that she looked more like a young boy I'd picked up at a club then my girlfriend. On occasion, I'd agree just to tease her.

She told me she didn't want anything tangible for her birthday. She wanted to make a list of commands I had to follow. I was, however, allowed to put up token resistance. But she said that it wouldn't be heeded. That's how it usually was anyways- she usually gets her way. The night of her birthday was approaching and I offered to cook for her- she declined. We'd be going out that night. My treat. Dinner, dancing, and then home for a late night. I had no complaints about that plan.

As I was getting dressed, a red and black shooter, black slacks, and leather shoes polished to a mirror shine she came out in her outfit for the evening. She has this one outfit she likes to wear when we go out; a pair of electrically colored tights and a tight mini dress that hugs her body as tight as I do. This is usually accompanied with a shawl that a grandmother would wear. Sexy but subdued.

That night however, she surprised me. I love it when she surprises me. Tonight she was wearing black slacks, a powder blue button up dress shirt with a black silk tie. Over her shoulder slung the suit jacket. Her hair was done in as unisex a slicked back doo as she could manage and her breast had been carefully bound. I didn't say anything right away, my beautiful and sexy girlfriend had transformed herself into a pretty credible and cute young man. She sauntered up to me and looked up with those shiny, devious eyes. Her first command of the night. Call her Anthony.

Anthony decided I was still driving and she insisted on a fancy sushi place. The decor was all reds and blacks; various bits of Japanese knick knacks hung from the walls. She immediately ordered off the menu. Tamago, unagi, Toro, and Ikura. Three pieces each and oysters for an appetizer enough for two. And a bottle of good warm sake. She gave the waiter a knowing smile which was returned. I grinned and suggested that the waiter must have fallen for her disguise. She gave me a pout.

"What disguise?" she demanded.

Anthony ravenously ate her food and drink, in a very different manner than her usually dainty procedure. She even made bold with the wasabi which was usually too hot for her.

As she drank on, enthusiastically, she started to get that shine to her eye again and she slipped her foot out of her shoe and I could feel her tiny foot slowly move up my leg. She had to slump in her chair a bit but soon I felt her foot on my inner thigh and her toes massaging me through the fabric. I gave her a look of admonishment but took a moment when it hit me. She really did look like a young man across from me in the low lights of the restaurant. She gave no indication that she was up to anything, she just looked a little drunk. As her foot got bolder, and I got more excited, he began talking about some random business details about her job. A job she doesn't actually have. She waxed philosophical about sports she never watched and suggested we go away for the weekend.

As the waiter returned with the check she made her second command- now we would be going dancing, and she wanted to try some place new. The place she had in mind was a gay club a friend of hers had suggested. There was a line to get in and we waited. She stood next to me with her hands in her pockets and repeated some of her lines about basketball and football and play offs- she occasionally got details mixed up. She made sure to occasionally lean in close to remind me that she was wearing a men's cologne.

When we got inside she strode straight to the bar and demanded a pair of Jaeger bombs and then two gin and tonics. No wine for her and no beer for me. We danced for a bit but only long enough to get a touch of sweat. Again we found a table and sat down. She sat next to me and whispered her next command. I couldn't quite hear her so I had to ask her to say it again louder. She whispered again but pressed her body closer to mine. Then I saw her motion down. I looked down under the table and saw her wiggling her slacks open at the fly. She gave me a dirty look and told me to touch it.

I did as I was told and reached down. She didn't let me open her pants more but she took my hand and placed it on her inner thigh. To my credit I showed no reaction when I found the rubbery resistance just below the fabric. She leaned over and let a contented sigh float into my ear. I gently fluttered my fingers over her imagination and she almost purred. She leaned closer and threw back her shot.

"Come on, baby- give daddy some help with this" she asked.

My hand massaged her and she squirmed and moaned. Soon she slipped it out and I could see the head of her pale pink toy sticking up from between her thighs. When I gripped it she shook once but all over. A waiter showed up and took our shot glasses offering anything we might need. Two more. Her nails dug into my thigh for the pause.

Again, my gripped hand moved slowly up then ,cruelly, just as slow down. She moaned some more. As the drink started going to my head I found my hands moving expertly. Honestly. My girlfriend was having me stroke her cock and we were both enjoying it. Somewhere, I'm sure, at another table some couple of guys saw us and laughed and laughed. But there was no way they'd know the dick was plastic. Especially, if they say Anthony/Annie. Her body shivered and his quiet moans pleading me to work her cock made it hard to believe that weren't nerve endings in the shaft.

In due course, I heard Annie say loud and clear that she was close. And would I take care of it, "Baby? How?"

She told me her next command; "Suck my dick, Baby."

She placed a hand on the back of my head and gave the slightest push. She may have thought I'd resist but with nary a moment of hesitation I scooted away one space from her on the chair then leaned over at the waist and happily slipped my girlfriends cock in my mouth. She swore and ran her fingers through her hair as my lips passed her head and massaged her shaft before finally kissed her at the base and started in earnest. As my tongue tickled the underside of her head she'd whimper and her hips would unconsciously buck as she wanted desperately to fuck my mouth. When the drinks came I ignored the waiter who couldn't have missed it. I continued on her. She thrust her hips gently once or twice.

Alone again I heard her declare to me that she was close. And if I'd swallow- it was her birthday after all. Then she made her final command of the night.

"Take it."