Annie's Downpayment Ch. 03

Story Info
Annie continues to pay off her husband's debt.
5.6k words
4.56
146.4k
24
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rock man 51
rock man 51
248 Followers

As Rocky moved closer to the bed, he saw that they had ripped her blouse into tattered pieces of cloth. The bodice of the fishnet bodysuit hung by the sides of her naked breasts. The skirt, which had been pulled up to her waist, had been ripped from her body and lay on each side of her thighs. The fishnet material, which covered her thighs and stomach, had gaping holes ripped in them where over-anxious men had sought to feel her soft skin. Tears slowly dripped from the corners of her eyes onto her long black hair, which was fanned out across the mattress.

Rocky reached down and undid the silk scarves from her aching wrists and ankles. He could see the red marks where her struggling had tightened the silken material against her soft skin. Annie brought her hands to her face and covered her tearing eyes. She lay there dazed and confused; her body aching from the way those men had raped her. Even as she stared into the darkness provided by her hands, she could see each of the smiling faces of the men who had ravaged her body.

“Get up and take a shower. You’re not done for the evening.”

Annie moved her hands from her face and stared at Rocky. His words kept ringing in her ears, as she stood up and walked to the bathroom. She didn’t even want to guess what he had in mind for her.

As Annie entered the bathroom, she began removing the remnants of her tattered clothing. Through her tear-filled eyes, she stared at the image of her naked body in the full-length mirror in the bathroom. She saw the red marks and bruises on her full breasts, where the Japanese businessmen had bitten, sucked and squeezed the soft fleshy mounds. She looked down to her raw, gaping cunt where they had mercilessly took turns pounding their hard cocks into her. She saw the marks of their dried cum along the inside of her firm thighs, as their cum continued to leak out of her.

She stepped into the shower stall and slumped against the far wall, as the hot water beat down onto her aching body. The hard streaming hot water felt soothing against her body. Reaching down, she picked up the face cloth and the bar of soap. Vigorously applying the soap to her glistening body, she tried to rub away the signs of her rape. She tried to convince herself that the harder she rubbed, the easier it would be to wash away the memory of the past few hours.

Suddenly, the sliding door opened and Rocky stepped into the shower, naked, leering at her wet, sultry body squirming away from him. Smiling, Rocky reached out and pulled the young Chinese mother toward him. Annie felt his hard cock nestle itself between her slippery thighs.

“No… please…” Annie begged him to leave her alone, as she struggled to free herself from his vise-like grip. Rocky’s cock grew harder from the excitement of feeling her moist, silken body twisting against him.

”Spread your legs!” he ordered.

As tears again slowly dripped down her cheeks, Annie did as she was told, spreading her aching legs wide apart. Annie turned her face toward the shower wall, hoping to avoid seeing her inevitable fate.

”Look at me. I want to see your eyes as I enter you.”

Annie’s face turned back toward Rocky, her dark eyes silently pleading for him to not do this to her. His right hand slipped down the side of her body, stopping at her slim waist, then sliding over her flat stomach and finally coming to rest on her pubic mound. His left hand slid under her firm breast and lifted it toward his hungry mouth, as his right hand cupped her mound. His mouth latched onto her hard nipple and he sucked the puckered nub into the warm cavern of his mouth. Annie gasped as she felt his tongue lash out at her sensitive nipple. His long fingers worked their way between the swollen lips of her cunt and began to relentlessly probe her moist cunt.

Annie stood under the pounding water of the shower, silent, her hands pressed back against the wall of the shower stall, tears streaming down her cheeks. She felt herself responding to his expert manipulation, her vaginal fluids moistening her cunt, making her ready for his invasion. His fingers slipped out of her dripping cunt, as he brought his right hand up to caress her left breast. Annie glanced down and watched his large, throbbing cock as he pulled it slightly away from her. He stared into her dark almond shaped eyes, smiling as he placed the head of his cock between her glistening cunt lips. She let out a loud gasp as he plunged his cock deep into her lubricated cunt, impaling her against the tile wall at her back. Rocky slammed his cock into her cunt, pulling back and thrusting forward, with the strength and conviction of a man possessed, repeatedly slamming her body back into the tile wall. Annie’s hands were pressed against the wall, trying to cushion her body against each of his violent thrusts, as his cock mercilessly pounded its way into her wet cunt. Thrusting with all of his strength, his strokes grew faster and faster, their wet thighs slapping against each other as his hands grasped her firm ass cheeks, kneading the soft, pliant flesh and spreading the mounds apart.

His cock thrust into her, harder and harder, until Annie felt her body begin to respond to the long, hard cock stretching and filling her cunt. Her breathing became shallow and the muscles in her cunt began to contract around the hard pole invading her body. Annie’s arms flew around his neck, pulling him closer to her and impaling herself deeper on his throbbing cock. She felt her orgasm start as a growing warmth in the pit of her womb and like a tidal wave rising through her body and crashing in her cunt. Her cunt muscles gripped his pounding cock while she trembled and shook in his firm grip. Her head snapped back, hitting the tile wall, as she let out a scream.

“Ohhhhhh….. godddddd……. Yes………… Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Rocky felt his own juices began to flow from deep in his balls and like a river of lava, his hot cum worked its way up the length of his cock. With a final hard thrust, he buried his cock as deep as he could in her cunt, as his creamy, white cum burst out the tip of his cock and coated her insides. With each spurt, he thrust his cock into her well-used cunt. When he felt his balls empty out, he slipped his cock from her dripping cunt and released her limp, shaking body.

As Rocky smiled, Annie’s limp body slipped down the tile wall into the base of the shower. She stared between her legs and watched his cum drip from her freshly fucked cunt. Rocky also watched as his cum dripped from her gaping cunt and mixed with the shower water flowing toward the drain. He stared at Annie, until his cum stopped flowing from her body. He then shut the water and spoke for the first time since he had taken her body.

“Dry yourself off. We have a party to go to.”

Annie’s tears had stopped sometime during her rape and were replaced by silent acquiescence to his orders. Standing, she stepped out of the shower and reached for a towel from the rack. She watched Rocky as he quickly dried himself and walked back to the bedroom. She felt her hatred for this man build up inside her, as she dried herself off, but she knew that she had to obey him for her husband’s sake and because his associate was still holding her sons at her house.

Annie wrapped a bath towel around her naked body and walked into the bedroom. Rocky, having dressed while she was in the bathroom, pointed toward the make-up table by the bed.

“There’s some make-up over there. A beautiful woman like you shouldn’t need too much.”

Annie sat at the table and stared at the makeup and then at her reflection in the mirror. She reached down and picked up the red lipstick. She applied it to her lips and turned to Rocky for his approval.

“Nice. Real nice. You are beautiful even without makeup. Now take your hair out of that ponytail and brush it out.”

Annie again followed his orders and brushed her long, silken hair down. Her hair reached down to the small of her back and shone with the luster of a black pearl. Again, she turned to Rocky for his approval.

“Good. Now put this dress on.” Rocky threw the dress to Annie, who caught it with one hand while her other hand held the towel in place. Annie stood and held the dress up to her body. It was strapless, sheer and very short. Her eyes silently pleaded with him.

“I said to put it on!”

“I need bra and panties.”

“I’ll tell you what you need. You need to just listen and obey. Now, put it on!”

Annie dropped the towel from her body and slipped the dress over her head. As she pulled it down her body, she felt her breasts start to pop out of the top of the dress. She adjusted the dress and looked in the mirror. The tops of her firm breasts were exposed, as well as the valley between the two mounds. The material started about an inch above her dark brown areolas, which were partially visible through the thin material. The dress hugged the curves of her hips and ended about 4 inches from her waist. The almost transparent material did little to hide her naked body. Annie knew that she could not bend in this dress or she would expose her naked cunt and ass to whoever was watching. She turned to Rocky and stood silently as his eyes inspected her dress.

“You know if I were your husband, I’d do anything to protect a beautiful woman like you. I’d never let another man fuck you, let alone touch you. But, you married that piece of shit and now you have to pay for his stupidity. There’s a pair of black patent leather heels in the closet. Put them on and let’s go.”

Annie walked over to the closet and stepped into the shoes. It had been a long time since she had put on a pair of high heels, so her first few steps were not so graceful. By the time they reached the elevator, she was able to walk in them without a problem. As the elevator door opened, Annie saw an elderly couple standing at the back of the elevator. Rocky led her in and as she turned toward the front, she overheard the woman.

“What kind of woman wears a dress like that? My god, has she no decency?”

Tears began to gather in the corner of her eyes. Annie had never felt so humiliated. Then, she felt Rocky place his hand around her waist. Rocky’s hand slipped down over the firm mounds of her ass cheeks. Annie stared silently ahead as she thought to herself, ‘He wouldn’t… he couldn’t…. no… oh, god, please…. don’t let him do this.’

She felt his hand gather the material at the back of her dress and lift it. The elderly couple were shocked as Annie’s naked ass was exposed to them.

“You heathens! How dare you? Arthur, say something.”

Rocky turned to the elderly man who smiled at him. “Nice ass.”

Rocky released the material as the elevator reached the first floor and the doors opened. The elderly woman, with her husband slowly following, rushed out past Annie and headed toward the front desk.

Annie watched as people in the lobby turned to see what the commotion was about. She saw several men stare at her, as they watched her nearly body walk slowly though the lobby. Women in the lobby made some silent remarks about the kind of woman who would wear a dress like that. Rocky led her toward one of the reception rooms and opened the door. Annie saw the room was dimly lit and the party was in full blast. A sense of relief came over Annie, as she felt that the dim lights would help to conceal her dress.

The beat of the music pounded in her ears, as Rocky led her through the crowd of young men and women mulling about the doorway. Annie could smell the alcohol in the air and could see some of the young men staggering about the room. Rocky guided her to a table just off the dance floor and sat her down. The stage was directly in front of them. Annie looked up and saw the rock band playing and the strobe lights flashing a rainbow of colors across the stage.

“Wait here. I’ve got to see a man about some money.”

Rocky walked back through the crowd and disappeared into the mass of humanity at the back of the room. Annie sat silently, watching the band and listening to the loud music.

“Mrs. Chao? Is that you?”

Annie was startled by the voice. She recognized it as Nick, one of her son’s friends. How could she explain what she was doing here, especially since she didn’t know where this was? Worse, how could she explain her dress?

“Mrs. Chao, I thought that was you. Is Darren here with you? Or are you one of the chaperones for the prom?”

“No. Darren is home. I here with a friend. You having a good time?”

“I’m having a great time. Would you like to dance?”

Nick looked at his friend’s beautiful mother and thought about all of those wet dreams he had about her. She looked great in that dress she was wearing. If she agreed to dance with him, maybe he could get a peek at her tits or even grab a handful of her ass, by mistake of course.

“Nick, I sorry. I too tired to dance. Maybe later.”

“Sure, Mrs. Chao. I understand. I mean why would a beautiful woman like you want to dance with a geek like me.”

“No, Nick. That not what I mean. I just not able to dance with you now.”

“Annie, is this young man a friend of yours?” Annie turned and saw Rocky standing behind her.

“No. I mean yes. He is Darren’s friend, Nick. Nick this is my husband’s friend, Rocky.”

“Nick, nice to meet you.”

“You too, man. Well, I better get back to my date. I hope you remember that dance you owe me, Mrs. Chao.”

“Well, wait, Nick. Annie, dance with the boy. He’s 18 and graduating. Give him a thrill, a little appetizer of what he might look forward to tonight.”

“No… please, no… I can’t.”

“That’s okay, Mrs. Chao.”

“Nonsense. Annie, I said ‘Dance with him!’.”

Annie slowly rose from the chair. Nick couldn’t believe the dress she was wearing. As she walked closer to him, he could see that she was naked under the dress. She walked onto the dance floor with him and pulled him close to her body. Nick’s cock grew hard as he felt her firm breasts smash against his chest. He slipped his hands around her waist and Annie’s nipples grew hard as she felt his warm breath against her neck. Nick decided to take a chance and let his hands slip down her back to the firm mounds of her ass. He was shocked yet delighted when his fingers came into contact with her bare skin. For a second, he thought about his friendship with Darren, but this was his fantasy coming to life. Besides, prior to the dance, the senior boys had voted Annie the mother that they would most like to fuck. He knew that he wouldn’t get to fuck her, but he could certainly get to feel and touch her naked body and she wasn’t trying to stop him. Tears formed in Annie’s eyes as the young boy’s hands cupped and massaged her ass cheeks. She felt his fingers work their way between the mounds of her ass and pull them apart. She felt Nick grind his crotch into hers, as he rubbed his hard dick on her pubic mound.

Nick was lost in his fantasy, when he felt a hand on his shoulder, pulling him away from Annie.

“Okay, son. I think that’s enough for now. If you and your friends are interested, Annie here will be available in the bridal room at the side of the ballroom. Just bring cash.”

Rocky grabbed Annie’s hand and led her off to the side of the ballroom. He opened a door, which led into a smaller room with several chairs, tables and couches. Annie sat in one of the chairs and began to cry; that was one of her son’s friends who had been grabbing her naked ass and touching her.

“Stop the fucking tears! You’ll do whatever I say…. whatever it takes to pay me back the money your husband owes or else….”

His words were interrupted by a soft knocking at the door. Rocky opened the door and saw three young men in tuxedos standing before him. He quickly recognized Nick.

“This is Billy and Bob. We’d like to know if you meant what you said on the dance floor.”

Rocky opened the door wide, letting the boys enter and closed it behind them.

“Annie, stand up!”

Annie stood up and the boys were treated to the sight of her naked body under the transparent material of her dress. Each of the boys felt his cock grow hard in anticipation.

“I mean…. you know… Darren is our friend and she’s his mother. She’s not a hooker. Will she tell anyone?”

Billy interrupted his friend, “Are you nuts? Look at her …. the way she’s dressed. We’ve always said that she’s the mother we’d most like to get our hands on. Now, here’s our chance. She ain’t telling anyone. She’s got more to lose than us.”

“Boys, it’s now or never. If you want some of that, put down the cash and Annie will oblige you. Otherwise, get out. I’ll get some others to be the first.”

“No… no… We’ve got $200. Here.”

“Well, now that’s more like it. Annie, I think it’s time these here boys got the chance to live their fantasy. Bend over the arm of the chair and show the young man that sweet little ass of yours.”

The boys’ breathing became more rapid as Annie turned and bent over the arm of the chair, causing the back of her dress to rise over the firm mounds of her ass. The boys began to wet their lips at the sight of their friend’s beautiful young Chinese mother with her buttocks spread wide open to their view. Nick stepped forward and placed his hands on her ass cheeks.

“Hey, man, how does it feel?”

“Sweet, man. Nice and soft; like silk.”

Annie spread her legs, as his fingers slipped between her thighs and gently caressed her vaginal mound. As Nick grew bolder, his fingers became more insistent and penetrated her moistening cunt. Nick began describing Annie’s cunt in very graphic terms.


“Shit, man. She’s wet. I can’t believe how this feels. Her cunt is nice and slick.”

His fingers spread open her vaginal lips like a flower, exposing the wet pink flesh of her cunt hole. Annie ears were filled not with the sounds of the music playing outside but only with the sound of the boys breathing and the faint sound of Nick's fingers slipping in and out of her wet cunt.

“Well, son, I think she's ready, don’t you?”

Nick stepped back and undid his pants. Freeing his young, hard cock, he guided the mushroomed head between Annie’s thighs and up to the lips of her wet cunt. Annie felt the tip of his hard cock slipping over the lips of her cunt, probing for her vaginal canal, and forcing its way into her cunt. With a swift thrust, the head of his cock penetrated her. Annie groaned slightly, as he thrust again, this time penetrating deep into her vaginal canal. As his friends cheered him on, Nick pulled his cock out almost fully, only to thrust it into her harder. The boys could see the pink lips of Annie’s cunt being pulled in and out and stretched around their friend’s engorged cock.

“Ahhhhhhhh… ooooooohhhhhhhh…… yes ….. yes……..!”

“Scream, you bitch. I’m gonna fuck you, Mrs. Chao. I’m gonna fuck you good.”

Annie moaned with pleasure as the boy’s hard cock penetrated her cunt, again and again. Nick felt the muscles of Annie’s cunt tighten around his hard cock. He grunted loudly and came in her after only a few thrusts, as his cock spurted its hot cum deep into her throbbing cunt. He slowly pulled his still erect cock, which glistened with the coating of Annie’s vaginal juices, from her wet cunt. The boys watched in awe as his cum slowly leaked from Annie's gaping cunt and dripped down her firm thighs.

“That a boy Nick. Now, move over and let me have a crack at her.”

Bobby, having already removed his pants while Nick was fucking Annie, moved up between her ass cheeks and slipped his fingers into her dripping cunt. Annie moaned softly as she felt his fingers slip between her wet cunt lips and slowly move about in her vaginal canal coating themselves in the mixture of Nick’s cum and her juices. Annie felt his fingers slip out of her cunt and using the mixture he had scooped out of her cunt, she felt his fingers lubricate the tight brown hole of her ass. Massaging around the rim of the small opening, Bobby lubricated it to the point that he was easily able to penetrate this narrow opening with two fingers. He pulled his fingers from her anal opening and stepped back to admire his handiwork.

rock man 51
rock man 51
248 Followers
12