Annie's Education Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Christ Annie…you are one hell of a cock sucker." He caressed my hair. "Do you want to cum again?"

"Oh yes, please Teacher." I thought he'd never ask!

"Tell me…tell me what you need."

"I need your dick in my pussy Teacher." My eyes widened. Where the hell had that come from? But yeah, the throbbing in my pussy instinctively told me…what I need was a good hard screw.

Rafe's face fell for a moment. "Annie, I'm sorry. I can't do that. I'm not allowed to enter you."

Oh I wanted to cry with frustration at that point. A gorgeous naked man with a rock hard cock sitting on my chest and he's not allowed to enter me! Tears began to well up in my eyes.

"Oh no love…I didn't mean you couldn't cum," he whispered. He began rubbing my lips slowly, darting in and out of my pussy. "I just meant I couldn't enter you with my cock. The Master has great plans for you. You have to admit, a virgin in her 30's is pretty rare."

I laughed through my tears. "Yes Teacher, I guess it is."

Rafe slid down and spread my lips with his fingers. Gently darting his tongue in and out of me then burying his face in my wet cunt. "Do you like that Annie?"

"Oh yes Teacher…oh god yes!"

He resumed his tongue fucking, taking my hot little clit between his fingers and rolling and tugging it. Again the car was filled with the sounds of passion.

"ooohhh….yes…..oh god yes….please don't stop Teacher…please"

"That's it Annie…cum for me baby….let it loose…I want your cum all over my fingers."

Never let it be said that a man had to ask me twice. With an animalistic groan my body tensed then shook with what had to be the hardest orgasm I ever had. My eyes widened briefly as I felt something gush between my legs. "Oh please dear God," I thought "tell me I didn't just pee!"

Rafe must have read my thoughts because he just grinned as he laughed, "That's my girl…cum for me again Annie…squirt your juice out of that cunt." He pressed down on my clit as he continued to rub and tug at it.

"OOOHHHH YYYEEESSS!" I'm not quite sure which button he'd hit, but I could feel my hot juice pouring out between my legs. "Oh Rafe….oh God yes!" I bucked my pussy up against his hand. Whatever he was doing I wanted more. I had to have more. My body went through one orgasm after another, my pussy throbbing and wet. Soon I laid back, gasping for breath. My hands laid across my chest. Rafe raised an eyebrow and started laughing. I looked down at my hands. I'd cum so hard I'd broken the velvet ties.

"Well, that tells us one thing Annie….it's definitely handcuffs for you in the future."

Sensing the test was over, I laughed and stuck my tongue out at him.

12