Annie's Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Master." I shifted my gaze to the man who had been playing with me. He appeared tall, but then anyone would from my position. Blonde hair and blue eyes. A very sexy dimple in his chin. My eyes roamed over his body. It was very fit and toned. Another man who liked to work out. He wore a short-sleeved button down shirt, black, with snug fitting black docker type slacks. A familiar bulge could be seen at his crotch. Obviously, he'd liked playing with me as much as I'd liked being played with.

I tried to sit up but Master pushed me back down on my knees. "When in the presence of me or Mistress when you are undressed Pet, you will assume this position; on your knees, hands locked behind your head, back arched to show off your breasts. Anytime you hear us say 'supplicant' you will assume this position. Is that understood?"

I assumed the position he described. "Yes Master."

Master sat on a corner of his desk. "Now Pet, Rafe also told me that you're quite the cock sucker. Show me."

I started to make my way over to him and he stopped me. "Not on me. On Tristan." He pointed to where Tristan had moved across the room. I started to rise and again Master stopped me. "Crawl Pet. Crawl over to Tristan and suck his cock."

I did as Master asked, raising my ass in the air, taking slow, steady moves, thinking if it was a show he wanted, it was a show he was going to get. And it would be one that neither of them forgot anytime soon. Nobody teased my pussy like that and just walked away before I was done.

I got down on all fours and slowly made my way over to where Tristan was standing. With slow definite movements I crawled, arching my back and raising my ass in the air; at the same time wondering in the back of my mind a) why I was doing this and b) why was I enjoying it so much? I'd always been an independent woman, and the idea of being at a man's beck and call had always made my skin crawl. Yet here I was, crawling towards a stranger, albeit a very handsome one, getting ready to suck his cock. All at the command of a man I had only met a while ago.

I stopped in front of Tristan, resting on my heels, looking up at him. His blue eyes seemed smoky and there was a hint of a smile at his lips.

"Well," he whispered, "what are you waiting for Pet…the Master said suck it."

I smiled back at him. "Is that what you want Tristan? Do you want me to suck you? To take your hard cock in my mouth like I did Rafe's last night?"

In one swift move Tristan's hand shot out and wrapped around my hair and pulled my head back. The act made my heart jump and a warm tingling sensation began to grow in my cunt. His voice was forceful, but not threatening. "Understand me Pet…you will not call me by my first name unless given permission. And I will not tolerate insolence."

He released my hair and I went into the supplicant position, my eyes cast down. "I am truly sorry. If I may not call you by your first name, what do I call you."

"You call me what you call anyone of us during your training. Teacher. Now Pet, before the Master becomes impatient I suggest you do as he commanded and," he leaned down and whispered slowly, "suck…my…dick."

"Yes Teacher."

Keeping my hands behind my head I began mouthing him through his slacks. His already hard dick began to swell. As I mouthed him I took a good look at the construction of his fly. While I hadn't much in the area of sexual experience, I did know how to do one thing that could make a man rock hard instantly. Using my teeth I slowly worked his belt loose. It took some doing but the taste of the soft leather in my mouth was something I had always enjoyed, I didn't know why. Going up to the snap I used a combination of my tongue and teeth to get it undone, making sure both men had a good glimpse of my tongue.

"Tristan, it looks like our new pet forgot to mention some of her abilities," said Master from across the room.

Tristan sighed as my teeth gripped the pull to his zipper. "Indeed it does Master. Indeed it does."

As I pulled the zipper down with my teeth I noticed he had no underwear on. Good…it made my next trick even more effective. Keeping my mouth open as I held the pull between my teeth I took very slow and deliberate breaths in and out of my mouth, making sure that my breath hit his bare skin. As the last of the zipper was undone his cock sprung forth and came close to hitting me in the nose. The feel of my breath on his head had just the reaction I wanted. Tristan moved backwards to one of the sofas in the room. Leaning against one of the arms, he motioned me to crawl over to him.

I did so, slinking my way to him like a cat…at least that was the imagery I was going for. I knelt before him again in the supplicant position. He said he didn't like insolence, but that certainly didn't mean he couldn't be teased.

"What are you waiting for Pet? Suck it…suck my cock for the Master." Tristan's voice was husky and deep.

I looked up at him briefly then cast my eyes back down to the floor. "Teacher, may I touch it? With my hands, I mean?"

"Yes Annie," said a voice directly behind me. Master had moved and was kneeling behind me. "Touch it…tell me how it feels…how it makes you feel."

Tristan's tool was nothing short of magnificent. I guessed it was about 6 maybe 6 ½" long, and thick…very thick. There were prominent veins running from his balls to the tip of his head. As I traced my index finger along one of the veins I was delighted to see Tristan's stomach quiver.

"It's so smooth….and warm." His shaft felt like velvet under my finger. The tingling sensation in my crotch grew and my mouth began to water. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and slowly stroked up and down. I bent my head closer and let my warm breath caress the head. Tristan moaned softly.

"Annie," Master's voice had a warm reprimanding tone to it. "It's not nice to tease. I told you to suck his dick."

Taking just the tip of my tongue I drew a lazy circle around the head then across it, letting it flick against the hole. Ever so slowly I took his head in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it as my hand continued stroking him. He was so hard yet the skin was extremely soft at the same time. I was almost mesmerized by it. I heard Tristan's breathing become rapid. I pulled my mouth away from his head and used my tongue to trace along the veins of his shaft, slowly…very slowly. My hand moved from his shaft to his sac where I let his balls roll in the palm of my hand.

"Oh god." I heard him whisper.

"Do you like that Tristan?" asked Master.

"Ooooohhhhhh…" was the only response he got.

"Annie, how does this make you feel?"

"Good, I guess…I like knowing I can make him feel this way," I answered in between licks.

"But do you want to keep on sucking it? Do you want to feel his dick in your hot little mouth?" Master knelt right up behind me. I could feel a tell tale bulge pressing against my ass.

"Yes Master."

"I want to hear you say it Annie."

I paused momentarily. I did want to keep on sucking it. I wanted to feel that rock hard cock in my mouth…feel my tongue swirling around it, the insides of my cheeks hitting his shaft. I wanted to feel the head of that dick going as far down as it could. But I couldn't say those things out loud…I'd be too embarrassed.

"Annie…I asked you a question."

"I…I…"

Master's hand shot out and pulled my head back by my hair. His breath was hot against my skin. I damn near came right then.

"Tristan…make her beg. Make her beg for your cock."

Tristan readily complied. "Is this what you want Pet?" he asked, waving his cock just inches from my face. "Do you want this in your mouth?"

"Yes," I whispered. I could feel Master's dick pressing through his slacks against my ass. Instinctively I started to rub against it.

"Yes what Pet?" Tristan asked.

"Yes I want it in my mouth." Oh god how I wanted it in my mouth. My pussy was on fire, my mouth drooling at the sight of that rod just inches from me.

"Say it. Say it so Master can hear you Pet. Say 'I am a little cock hound and I want to suck your dick."

I felt my face flush. "IamalittlecockhoundandIwanttosuckyourdick."

Master pulled my head back further. It hurt a little, but oh lord did it make me hot.

"Slowly Pet…say it slowly."

Why…why was this making me so excited? They were humiliating me. Purely for their pleasure. I wouldn't subject myself to this any other time, why now? Keeping my eyes down, I took a deep breath and whispered, "I am a little cock hound and I want to suck your dick."

Master gave my hair a sharp yank. "Louder! And look at him this time."

I leveled my gaze to Tristan's smirking face as much as I could with Master's hand wrapped tightly around my hair. Glaring at him, almost hating him for making me feel this way, to want to suck his dick so badly, I repeated the request.

Master released his grip slightly and Tristan moved closer to my mouth…but not close enough. "Good Pet," said Tristan. "Now beg for it slut. Beg me to fuck your mouth with my dick. Tell me how badly you need it."

Tears began to well up in my eyes. But he was right. I did need it. Very badly. "Please Teacher…fuck my mouth with your cock….ooohhhh…." I gasped as I felt Masters finger tap my clit. I pressed my ass harder against Master's slacks. How that man could be comfortable with that huge dick trapped by all that fabric was beyond me. I began rubbing my ass up and down and side to side. Where I learned to do that I have no idea. And what happened next surprised the hell out of me.

I leaned forward and cupped Tristan's ass with my hands, pulling him to me. God he had a tight ass. I quickly deep throated him once, then paused and did it again. I let him pop out of my mouth with a noisy slurp. "Do it Teacher…fuck my mouth with your cock. I need it so badly Teacher….this little cunt needs her mouth fucked….oh god yes…oh please….pleeeeeeaaaaase…" I moaned as Master began flicking his fingers against my clit, hard. Then pulling at it even harder.

Tristan grabbed my hair in two tight fistfuls. I knew my scalp would be screaming later on but I didn't care. Without warning he shoved his dick in my mouth as far as it would go and directed my mouth up and down by my hair.

"Oh god Master…her mouth is so hot…so fucking hot…"

As his cock moved in and out of my mouth I swirled my tongue around it and grazed my teeth along it gently. Tristan began to buck his hips as he moved my mouth, moaning and sighing as he did so.

"Is she that good Tris?" Master began to circle my clit and slide a finger or two in my soaking wet snatch. His fingers slurped as they went in and out of me…I began bucking my hips against his hand and sucking on Tristan's cock as hard as I could. It all felt so good…so wonderfully good. Soon the room was full of nothing but the sounds of our pleasure.

"Oh god Annie….that's it Pet suck it…suck my dick cunt…suck it harder"

"oohh…..mmmm……oh god yes…Master….yeessss….it feels so goood"

"Do you want him to cum Annie? Do you want him to cum in your mouth?"

"Yes…oh yes….please Teacher…cum in my mouth…let me swallow your juice…oh god…ohohohohohoh" Master had intensified his movements on my clit. My own orgasm was building furiously and I felt my body tense. I don't know why I felt I had to ask, but I did. "Master, please…oh please let me cum….oh god it feels so goood!"

Master must have given some sort of signal to Tristan. Master's arm wrapped around my waist, holding me tight against his groin as the other hand continued to play with my clit, furiously circling it, tugging it, flicking against it. At the same momement Tristan pulled me closer to him by my hair. My nose was pressed right against his stomach, his cock pumping furiously in and out of my mouth. I clenched my hands around his ass as hard as I could, as if squeezing his butt cheeks would milk his cock. With a loud groan Tristan shot his wad down my throat as my body simultaneously clenched and I came all over Master's hand.

Tristan leaned back against the arm, gripping it with his hands. "That's it luv…drink it…swallow my cum…you like it don't you cunt?"

I nodded as I eagerly swallowed all he gave me. It wasn't thick but it wasn't runny either…and it had a very sweet taste to it. I timed my swallows to the throbbing in my cunt as I felt the last shudder of my orgasm work through me.

Master withdrew his hand and pulled me away from Tristan's cock. I surprised myself by whimpering and turning back towards it.

"Now Annie…let the poor boy have some rest." Master laughed as he held out his hand. My cum dripped from his fingers and ran down the palm. "I think you know what I want you to do."

I nodded and eagerly licked my juices from his hand. Master ran his other hand through my tangled hair. "Thank you Tristan, that will be all for now." He pulled me to my feet as Tristan left the room. As he walked back to his desk, I stood there, confused. Now what, I wondered.

"You pleased me very much just now Annie. You showed me you have spirit but that you can obey commands. And while it took some coaxing this time, I'm sure before long I'll have you expressing your desires eagerly. You may go now Annie. Dinner is at 7:00 sharp. Please come properly dressed." With that he turned his attention back to the papers on his desk and I left the room. It wasn't until I was half way up the stairs that I realized I didn't have a stitch on. And I really didn't care.

When I got to my room there was a note laying on the bed.

"Mistress desires your presence in the lab for inoculations. Go to the main floor and turn right at the foot of the stairs. When you reach the end of the hallway, turn right then right again."

I got dressed in my previous outfit (without the thong this time) and made my way to the lab. I wondered what kind of vaccinations she had in mind.

When I reached the door of the lab I looked in. Mistress was about as tall as her brother, with long strawberry blonde hair, but those same piercing brown eyes. She had a slender build with a slight waist, but her bust line was impressive. I knocked on the doorframe and she looked up at me.

"Oh good, Annie. I've heard a lot about you. Please come in, there's nothing to be afraid of."

"Yes Mistress." I walked in and stood beside her desk, looking around the lab. Along the wall were a series of bottles with names on them. There was one for every person in the house. The countertops had your usual lab equipment and there was a computer in the corner.

"Just have a seat here," Mistress nodded to a chair beside her desk. "I won't be but a moment. You had a nice flight?"

Taken aback by her conversational tone, I stammered. "Yes…yes Mistress. It was long but okay I guess. I've never flown before."

Mistress smiled as she walked over to me. "I'm guessing you've done a lot of things you haven't done before lately, am I right?"

I don't know why, but I felt completely at ease with her. Smiling, I felt like I was talking to an old friend. "Yes, you could say that. But then, there are some things I think I've waited far too long to do."

Mistress prepped a syringe and my arm, motioning for me to make a fist. "Like what? Don't worry…just going to draw some blood. Routine…I'm doing my doctorate in genetics."

I kept my eyes to the wall in front of me…I'd never liked the sight of my own blood being drawn. "Well, Mistress, you'd have to admit, 32 is pretty old to be a virgin."

She laughed, the sound floating around the room like tiny bells. "Yes, I don't know if I could have lasted that long." She undid the tie on my arm and eased the needle out of my arm. Walking to the other side she wiped my arm with another alcohol swab. I eyed the other syringe cynically. Mistress laughed again. "No need to worry dear." Holding the syringe up in front of me she explained "Just a simple antihistamine…in case there are some allergens here you're not aware of." She gave me the injection and went back to her desk. "Annie, a word about Alex. She's going to make it pretty rough for you I'm afraid. But don't worry. You've already got a fan club going."

Was that a compliment? I decided it was. "Thank you Mistress."

"Not at all luv. Now run along. You should probably rest up before dinner. We dress for dinner here. You'll find an arrangement of evening gowns in your closet. If you're unsure of what to wear, ask Chloe. She's got a wonderful eye."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress." I left the lab and made my way back to the stairs.

Just before I reached the foot of the stairs and arm reached out and grabbed me. It was Alex, and by the flaring nostrils I could tell she was pissed. Royally pissed.

"Don't you EVER do that again you little bitch!" She spun me around and slammed me up against the wall, gripping my arm so hard tears sprung to my eyes.

"Do what? And let go…you're hurting me,"

"I'll do more than hurt you if you pull a stunt like that again with Master." She relaxed her grip but stepped in closer.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I tried to shove her aside but she slammed me back against the wall.

"You bloody well do too know what I'm talking about. Because of you I'm being punished at dinner tonight. This will be the first and LAST time Annie. Do you understand me? Because I will make sure Master sees you for the tasteless gutter snipe that you are if you cross me again." She released my arm and stalked off.

"Whatever." I went upstairs and laid down. Mistress was right, suddenly I was very tired.

I'd appreciate your vote, since it's the only other feedback I receive other than any email you care to send. Please take a moment and let me know what you thought.

12