Annie's Education Ch. 03

Story Info
Dressing for dinner, & we meet all the players.
2.6k words
4.53
28.6k
00

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to see Chloe sitting beside me, stroking my hair. "Get up sleepy head. You still have to dress for dinner."

I sat up and smiled. Here was another girl I felt like I'd known my whole life. "Hey you…why didn't you tell me the thong would get me in trouble?"

Chloe pouted, her tiny lips making a pink heart in the center of her chin. She looked so angelic I could have kissed her right then. What the hell was I thinking? Kissing another woman? I barely remembered kissing my mother when I was younger and my aunt was never one for physical demonstrations. Not counting the occasional ruler across the knuckles.

"I'm sorry about that Annie. Alex insisted."

"I was only teasing. So that was what she was talking about. I told Master she had insisted. Is that why she's getting punished at dinner?"

"Yes. But that's not all she's mad about."

The door burst open and a trio of giggling females came in the room. Sara was in the middle, flanked by Miranda and Lin Mai. "Hey you two…don't dish without us!" Sara flung herself on the bed as Miranda went over to my closet and started pulling out dresses.

Miranda was absolutely striking. Skin the color of hazelnut coffee, doe-like brown eyes and a striking figure. Definitely a slender version of me…hourglass figure with the curves in all the right places. She held out a lavender gown with a deep v in the front and back. "Ladies…selection number one for our new roomie."

Lin Mai had seated herself at my vanity. Alabaster skin and waist length jet black hair. She had very petite features, almost doll like. She moved and spoke with an innate grace that took my breath away. "Lavender Miranda? Or something green, so she gets another reaction like this morning.?"

The room collapsed in giggles. Obviously I was missing something. I got up and walked over to the closet. They had dressed me once already today. Plus I was dying to see what else was in my closet. "You girls want to share?"

Miranda threw a friendly arm around my waist, briefly hugging me. "Tristan couldn't stop talking about you. And Master's reaction…that's NEVER been done before."

I pulled out a scarlet red number, short and flirty. "What's never been done before? Chloe…this is a bit much for the first night isn't it?"

"Hmmm…yes, I think so. Not quite the image you want to go for tonight." She lay across my bed on her stomach, playing with the pillow sham. "And well, I know Master certainly never let me know the reaction I had on him during MY interview."

Pawing through my closet for something else I turned around. "What?" All four girls were looking at me with a mix of delight, admiration and awe. "He only said he was pleased. Oh come on you guys…surely he said something similar to you."

Lin Mai spoke up. "Of course he said something similar silly. But he never rubbed against me on the first day."

"I had to wait a full month before I got to feel that luscious cock against me." Miranda had pulled out a white dress, Grecian style, with the deep v's in front and back, along with two slits up the sides of the floor length skirt. "I think we have a winner!" She held the dress up in front of me while the rest applauded.

Sliding out of my clothes I turned to them. "What are you talking about?" I looked at the dress, at my bra, then the dress again. What the hell, I thought, and I took it off.

Sarah helped me step into the dress. "When you were sucking Tristan's cock, did Master rub his dick against you or not?"

I blushed deeply. Word certainly traveled fast around here. "Yes. He didn't do that with any of you?"

A chorus of "No!" and giggles was all the answer I got. "Well that certainly explains why Alex was so hot under the collar today."

"Yes," said Sarah as she made adjustments to the dress. "You certainly made an enemy out of her." Her hand brushed my arm. I looked down and saw an ugly blue and green bruise where Alex had gripped it earlier. "Did she do this to you?" Sarah's hands ran soothingly over my arm, as if to wipe the bruise away from my skin.

"I guess so…should have told her I bruise easily. Master won't be happy if he sees this, will he?"

Lin Mai walked over with a box of jewelry. "No, I'm afraid he won't. Which will only make Alex more upset with you. But it just might be the push needed to put her back in her place." As she spoke she rooted around the box. "Aha!" she cried, holding up a delicate gold filigree choker. She handed it to Miranda who wrapped it around my neck and fastened it.

"Luv, it's perfect on you!" she whispered, giving my earlobe a little nibble.

I blushed deeply and pulled away, embarrassed by my body's reaction. It seemed quite natural to turn my head and kiss Miranda fully on the lips. Where I got that feeling I had no idea, but I liked it and that disturbed me. I pulled away slightly and concentrated on the rest of the jewelry. My eyes lit upon an arm bracelet in the same design as the choker. I slipped it up my arm and over the bruise. "There…that should hide it well enough." I turned to go downstairs. "Aren't you guys coming?"

"You're not going to tell Master?" Chloe stepped up to me and took an arm. Lin Mai walked on the other side of us, holding my other hand. Sarah and Miranda followed closely behind, teasing each other with little kisses and nibbles. They honestly couldn't keep their hands off one another.

"Nope," I said as we proceeded downstairs. "It will only make her more upset with me. I've got a few ideas on how to handle Miss Alex. My aunt always said you can trap more flies with honey than you can with vinegar." At the foot of the stairs my gaze drifted to the office where my training had begun. I felt my skin go hot and my pussy get moist at the thought of what I'd done that morning…had wanted to do…and wanted to do again.

The girls steered me across the hall to another room with large swing doors. This must be the parlor I thought to myself. As we walked through I saw I was correct. The room was quite large, with a fireplace in the center. Overstuffed couches and arm chairs were scattered about the room, with end tables and coffee tables placed near them. Each of the tables had the same hook Lord Hillenbroke's desk had. Was there no room in this house that he didn't use for training I thought?

The girls scattered off to say hello to our fellow housemates. Lord Hillenbroke was standing in front of the fireplace, highball in hand, dressed in a very classy black and white tux. It didn't take me long to decide there wasn't anything this man would not look good in. He was talking quietly with Alex, who didn't look at all pleased. He looked up and nodded in my direction and she turned her head sharply, frowning. Master whispered something in her ear and she scowled slightly but made her way over to me. She was dressed in a midnight blue gown, slit almost down to her bellybutton, the material gathered around her crotch, barely covering it, then another slit from the bottom of her pussy to the hem, exposing her long, graceful legs.

"I'm sorry I tricked you this morning Annie," she said, her voice audible to everyone in the room, but lacking any warmth or sincerity. I braced myself as she laid her hands on my shoulders and kissed me on both cheeks. "I hope you'll forgive me."

Thinking only that it would annoy the hell out of her, I kissed her back, my lips lingering longer than necessary on her cheeks. "It's forgotten Alex. I hope we can become good friends."

Mistress came up to us and took my hand. "That's a good girl Alex. And you too, Annie. I don't know of many of our pets who could forgive and forget quite so easily. Now come, meet the rest of us." She took my hand and led me around the room. "The girls you know already."

I nodded, taking in the people around me. All the women were dressed in floor length gowns, with at least one slit, covering the essential parts of their bodies, yet making them look decadently uncovered at the same time. Each dress was in a color to set off the girl's eyes and hair. The men were all in dress tuxes.

Mistress continued her introductions. "You've met Rafe…and Tristan…" as she spoke Rafe took my hand and kissed it, nibbling on my knuckles. The simple act sent shivers up my spine as I recalled my test of the night before. Mistress' hand caressed Tristan's cheek as he too, took my hand and kissed it, smiling warmly.

Mistress led me across the room to where three men I hadn't seen before were standing. "This is Jean Claude."

The first man stepped forward and kissed my hand, "Bon soir mademoiselle." His thick French accent knocked the air out of my lungs. His voice was deep and husky. I let my gaze fall over his body. It seemed only fair that since his dark brown eyes were burning through what there was of my dress that I could do the same. I liked what I saw. Very much. His hair was jet black, cut short and swept back, a few stubborn strands fell across his forehead, giving him the look of a mischievous schoolboy who was trying to pass for James Bond. His chin was strong and square with a cleft . His body was lean and hard and I felt myself willing him to turn around so I could look at his ass. If it was like his front I bet I could bounce a quarter off it. Mistress' voice broke my concentration.

"Jean Claude is our resident chef…he's wonderful Annie. You haven't lived until you've had his version of 'death by chocolate' . This," she continued, motioning to Eye Candy Number Two, "is Philip. He is a fellow student at Oxford. What is it again, dear?"

"American History, Mistress." He turned his gaze to mine. "We'll be in the same college. While we won't have the same classes I'm sure we can help each other study." He flashed an impish grin and I felt my heart hit my stomach. Blonde and blue eyed, Philip looked every bit the Oxford student…not too preppy, but not too art school either. He wasn't as muscular as the others, but he wasn't something you'd turn away from either. He turned to say something to Jean Claude and I caught a glimpse of his ass. Oh yes, I thought, just enough there to grab on to.

The third man stepped forward. The sound of my heart beating filled my ears and the people and sounds around me faded and became blurred. He was tall, maybe 6'3", long brown hair down to his shoulders, golden brown eyes with flecks of green in them. A strong jaw line and a cleft in the chin, like Jean Claude's, only a bit deeper. I could make out a couple of scars along his cheeks, from a fight I imagined. He was lean and from the way he filled his tux, slightly muscular. My mouth began watering and I prayed silently that I wasn't drooling.

The stranger gave me an appraising look and took a long drink from his highball. "Well, Rafe, you weren't lying. She is very easy on the eyes. Looks a bit timid for my taste though." His voice had a strong Irish brogue to it, almost melodic and very, very sexy.

"Aidan," Mistress scolded him, "behave yourself. Yes," she stopped him before he could retort, "I know it's difficult for you, but at least try." She turned to me and smiled. "Aidan works in the stables. Sometimes I wonder why we ever let him come into the house."

"Because, Mistress, you like the way I suck your clit."

Mistress' voice turned ice cold. "Excuse me, Aidan? Have you forgotten your lesson already? Do I need to teach you again how to speak to your mistress?"

I delighted in watching Aidan flush as he stumbled through an apology. Before any of us could speak again, a gong announced that dinner was ready.

We made our way through another set of doors into the dining hall. Master and Mistress sat at opposite ends of the table with the rest of us scattered down the sides. Candles on the table and along the walls gave the room a darkly romantic glow. I took in my surroundings as I was seated at Master's right. No hooks for leads on the tables, but the sconces on the walls had rings at the bottom. During dinner, Master explained the workings of the household to me.

"You'll have noticed by now that most of the men here do some work on the grounds. It's not required to work here as a servant and as a pet, but some prefer it that way. We also have a complete staff of servants, most of whom are strictly that. There is no playing with them by any of the pets, our guests or ourselves."

"And the people in the surrounding villages accept what goes on here?" It was more than a little difficult to believe what went on could be kept secret or that any parent would willingly let their offspring work here.

"Some do, some don't. Most of their sustenance comes from working here…either in the house or on the land."

"Well," I said, as the first course was cleared away, "you learn something new every day, don't you?"

Master laughed. "Annie…you delight me. You seem to accept things the way they are on the surface without questioning. Training you will be a treat." His gaze settled on the bracelet. "Is that a bruise underneath, Annie?" He frowned, his bottom lip pouting slightly.

I glanced briefly across the table at Alex. "Yes Master. It must have happened when I put the bracelet on my arm. It was rather tight and I bruise easily."

Master's lips pursed in concentration. "Yes, it appears you do. We'll have to keep that in mind, won't we." He looked down the table at Alex. "I believe you've had enough, Alex."

She pushed her plate away and cast her eyes down.

"Alex," Master's voice was stern. "We talked about this. When you finished your meal, what were you to do?"

"Leave my seat Master, and kneel at your feet."

"I'm waiting Alex." She pushed away from the table and came by Master, across from me. "No Alex. Beside Annie. NOW." Alex came over beside me and knelt in the supplicant position. Master patted her head. "If you're good during the remainder of the meal I might let you have a treat from the table. But no begging."

I looked at Master questioningly. "This is her punishment? To kneel beside you during dinner?" This is what she was so upset about?

"It is only part of it Annie. The rest of her punishment will come after dinner."