Annie's Education Ch. 04

Story Info
Alex gets her cum-uppance.
2.1k words
4.52
32.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean Claude had outdone himself with a fiver course meal. As we ate, I talked with those around me, answering questions about America, my upbringing, how I'd met Amber. I watched the other girls as I ate and talked. They all seemed so at ease with this situation. Clearly it was part of dinner to play and tease those around you. Fingers and necks were being licked and nibbled. Hands disappeared under the table and more than one fork was dropped. It was a truly erotic scene and they all acted like nothing unusual was going on. I wondered how soon it would be before I was able to act the same.

I hadn't eaten so much food before and was surprised that I didn't feel bloated and listless. Instead, I felt energized…and hungry…but not for food. Servants cleared the dishes and as we rose I expected to go back to the parlor. Instead, Sarah, Chloe, Aidan and the others moved to one side of the hall. The servants came back and moved the table and chairs to the other side of the hall Cushions were brought in and tossed on the floor. Master took my hand and led me to one of them.

"Don't look so scared Annie. This is all part of your indoctrination. Tristan, go and get the necessary items."

Tristan left briefly and returned with a series of leather ties draped over his arm and a tray full of different items; some sort of lotion, clamps of some sort, and a series of vibrators.

"Alex, present yourself." Master's voice was hard and cold. Alex walked over to Master and again, knelt in the supplicant position. "Why are you being punished Alex?"

"Because I tricked Annie so she would get punished Master." Her eyes were cast down and I could hear her hold back tears.

"And why did you do that Alex?"

"Because I was jealous Master."

"Jealous of what?"

"I didn't want her to have you Master."

"Alex, who is the pet here?"

"I am Master. My body is yours to do with as you please."

"And if I chose to pleasure myself with another can you say otherwise?"

"No Master."

"Stand up." Master took her by her arms and brought her roughly to her feet. "Now repeat after me. I am a worthless pet."

"I am a worthless pet." Silent tears began to run down Alex's face.

"I have forgotten my place."

"I have forgotten my place."

"I need to be punished."

"I need to be punished."

"Very good Alex. You know what to do now."

Alex walked over to one of the wall sconces and lifted her arms above her head so her hands could wrap around the hook that held the ring. Tristan, Rafe and Jean Claude approached. Taking the leather ties, Tristan tied Alex's arms tightly to the sconce. Tristan took something that looked like a bit and placed it between her teeth and fastened it behind her head. Jean Claude stepped up and unhooked the front of her dress. Her pert breasts stood out and her trimmed pussy hairs glistened with moisture. As Jean Claude poured some of the lotion onto his fingertips, Tristan and Rafe leaned in and suckled her tits. Alex closed her eyes and moaned against the bit. The two men began to stroke her skin as the sucked and nibbled on her breasts. Jean Claude stepped up and rubbed the lotion up and down her wet slit and put a large amount on her clit.

"What is he doing?" I whispered to Master.

"The lotion will enhance the nerve endings there. It will make her orgasm, if I allow her to have one, much stronger."

I looked up at him. "Do you always use it for punishments?"

"No…sometimes we use it during training or during one of our entertainments." Master led me to one of the cushions and sat me down. "Now watch."

Jean Claude knelt between Alex's legs and blew lightly on her cunt. Alex writhed against the ties and moaned in frustration. Jean Claude chuckled. "You want it don't you, you little bitch. You want a hard cock between your legs don't you? Well, you're not going to get it." He reached up and took a set of clamps and attached them to the lips of her pussy. Tristan pulled away from her breasts and handed another set of clamps to Rafe, who attached them to her nipples. The three then walked away.

I watched, amazed and aroused as the others in the room began to pair off. Sarah and Miranda began kissing, flicking their tongues against each other as they undressed. Chloe undressed Aidan with the finesse of someone who had done it before and knelt in front of him and began to lick and stroke his cock. Rafe and Philip placed Lin Mai between them and began to undress her, stopping to suckle at her breasts, to lick her wet pussy and caress her ass. Mistress was laying down on the floor, skirt raised, as Tristan knelt between her knees and hungrily lapped at her cunt.

I felt Master's arm around my shoulder. "Watch them Annie…see how freely they give themselves?"

I nodded. Suddenly my throat was very, very dry. Without thinking, one hand went to my breasts and started rubbing it through the fabric. I heard Master chuckle as he nuzzled my neck.

"What do you feel Annie? Does watching them excite you?" He unfastened my dress and slid it from my shoulders.

"Yes Master, it excites me." My cunt began tingling and again I had that instinctive need to have it filled.

Miranda and Sarah rose and went over to Alex. Sarah pulled and flicked at the clamps at her breasts while Miranda knelt down and licked and fingered her wet pussy. Alex moaned and twisted, not to get away from their touches, but instead to get more of them. Sarah knelt down to join Miranda and soon their two tongues were lapping away at Alex's cunt as the fingered each other. Alex's moans got louder, more insistent. When it appeared she was about to cum, Sarah and Miranda stopped playing with her clit and moved to a 69 position, hungrily lapping and sucking each other's clits, pinching and pulling at each other's nipples. I felt Master's hands reach down to my tits, rolling my nipples. I sighed in response as Miranda and Sarah came together in one loud muffled groan.

They moved away from Alex as Chloe and Aidan stepped up. Aidan was totally nude, his tanned body glistening in the candlelight. Chloe knelt before him and sucked his hard cock.

"Look at this Alex," whispered Aidan. "Don't you want to suck this cock? Or do you prefer only Master's cock now?" He began to slide a finger in and out of Alex's pussy, teasing her clit every so often. "MMMM…and Chloe does such a very good job sucking my cock. Oh yes…that's it Chloe…use your tongue…yes…oh god yes…suck it…suck my cock Chloe!" He fisted his hands in Chloe's hair, pulling and pushing her mouth up and down his tool. His ass clenched and he pulled from Chloe's mouth and pointed his cock at Alex, shooting jet after jet of hot sticky cum all over her pussy. He rubbed it into her skin, getting plenty on his finger. He then smoothed his finger around the bit in Alex's mouth, laughing. "Master said you could have a taste…but only a taste."

During this time I had pushed my dress down and was fingering my pussy as Master licked and sucked at my tits. "That's it Annie…that's it my pet," he murmured between kisses. "Pleasure yourself….finger that hot little clit for me."

Lin Mai, Rafe and Philip were the next to go in front of Alex. Lin Mai got down on all fours with Rafe behind her ass and Philip's proud cock in front of her mouth. "Alex…you want these dicks don't you? You know how good I'm going to feel as Rafe fucks my cunt and Philip fucks my mouth." With that Rafe plunged his cock deep inside Lin Mai's snatch, his balls slapping her ass as he pumped in and out of her.

"Oh god, she feels so good Alex," Rafe moaned. "Hot and tight…oh god now she's gripping my cock…yes oh shit yes Lin…god damn baby you're so good."

Lin Mai mumbled something in response, her mouth full of Philip's dick, sucking it in the same motion as Rafe's pumping. Philip had one hand in Lin's hair, the other in Alex's pussy, playing with her clit. Both men groaned as they shot their wads. Philip pulled his finger from Alex's cunt just as she was about to cum. She groaned in frustration.

As they moved away and Tristan and Mistress took their place, Master knelt in front of me. "Annie…what do you need right now?"

"I…I…I don't know Master." And indeed I didn't know what I needed besides some sort of release. My pussy wanted to be filled with something hard and thick. My nipples were crying out to be sucked and licked. My mouth watered for something to suck. I was surprised to find myself thinking that at that point I didn't care it was cock, tit or pussy, but I HAD to have something in my mouth.

"Do you want me to lick you?" Master asked as Mistress moaned and thrashed on the floor in front of Alex, Tristan hungrily lapping at her box.

"Yes, Master…oh god yes…please lick me…lick my pussy."

Master motioned Tristan and Mistress away and moved us to the floor before Alex. "Alex, I want you to keep this image in your head. I decide who sucks my cock and who I pleasure. Not you. Not any one of the pets. Just me." With that, he straddled my face and buried his lips in my crotch. I sucked hungrily at his cock, not giving it the attention I had to Rafe or Tristan's, just wanting to suck on it, lick on it, to feel his cum shooting down my throat. My hips bucked and ground against his mouth as he tongue fucked my wet slit and fingered my clit. It was as if every nerve in my body was on fire. I lost all consciousness of who was in the room watching, that Alex was bound and gagged in front of me, that I was participating in something that would surely set her off again. I didn't care. All I wanted was Master's tongue and fingers in my cunt and his cock in my mouth.

As I came, my hips bucked up against Master's tongue and his cock popped from my mouth. "Oh yes…Master…yes…oh god please…please fuck me…YES…YES…YES…" I took his cock back in my mouth and sucked without abandon. Soon I was rewarded with a flood of hot sticky cum running down my throat and the sound of an animalistic groan from Master. I licked and sucked him clean as I tried to catch my breath. Master helped me to my feet and led me over to Chloe and the other girls.

"You brought this on yourself Alex. I hope after tonight you will have learned your lesson." He started to walk out of the room, followed by Mistress and the rest of us. "Tristan, stay here and follow my instructions. She is not to sleep or to cum until dawn. Do you understand?"

Mistress stopped and looked from Tristan to Master. "But Simon, I thought…"

"What, Alys? You thought what? We agreed someone needed to tease her all night."

"But I had plans for Tristan this evening. Couldn't one of the others do it?"

"No Alys. Tristan will remain behind. Your plans will have to wait." With that Master walked to his office and we heard the doors close and lock.

Mistress looked briefly at Tristan and I could have sworn I saw longing in her eyes. Just as quickly her eyes went blank and she turned to us. "Alright, that will be all this evening. Annie, I expect you should go straight to bed. Jean Claude, will you please follow me?"

We watched as they walked towards her lab and then we proceeded up stairs. As I ascended them, my pussy still throbbing from my orgasm, I heard a gentle hum and Tristan's voice as Rafe closed the dining room doors.

"You heard Master, Alex. No cumming for you until daybreak. And since you've ruined my plans for the night, don't think I'm going to make this easy on you. However, I do believe this is going to be fun."