Annie's Education Ch. 05

Story Info
Windows to the soul.
1.5k words
4.57
24.8k
1
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night I dreamt of Amber. Strange, silent dreams that made me warm and moist and made my nipples stand out like tiny erasers.

I was sitting at one of the long tables at the village library where I'd grown up. I heard the librarian come up to the table, but when I looked up, it wasn't Edith Hilgart…it was Amber, her long blonde hair tumbling over her shoulders, her full lips glistening in the soft light of the table lamps. She's stark naked. Her full 36 C's are firm, the nipples hard. She notices me staring and laughs. She backs away and begins rubbing her thumbs across her nipples in slow lazy circles. As she leans back against the table across from mine, her hands move down to her trimmed pussy. I leave my books and walk to her, resting against the table, watching her. She closes her eyes and slips a finger between her lips. It comes back noticeably wet. She offers it to me. I tenuously stick out my tongue and slowly lick her juices from her finger, my eyes never straying from hers.

She gives me a slow mysterious smile and reaches out for me. As I feel her hands on my breasts I realize that I'm in the middle of the library without a stitch of clothing. Amber leans down and takes a nipple in her mouth, gently sucking and nibbling at it. A low moan escapes my lips. I close my eyes and lean my head back as I feel her warm hand slipping between my lips and fingering my clit. My head begins to reel as I think of how wrong this is, what my aunt would do if she found me like this…with a woman…in public. Amber senses my confusion and pulls back, a sad smile on her face. She motions for me to sit in the chair in front of her, and then gets up on the table. Spreading her legs in front of me, she leans back on the table, bracing herself with one hand. The other begins a slow dance on her clit and in her pussy, moving in slow lazy circles on her button, then slipping a finger or two into her moistness before coming back to her clit and pulling on it. Occasionally it moves up to her breasts where it pinches and tweaks her nipples.

With Amber's cunt right in front of me I can smell her scent and see her juices as they begin to flow. My own pussy throbs and begins to tingle in response. Unable to resist, I reach a hand down and begin fingering my clit, my mouth dry as I watch Amber pleasure herself. She sees me masturbating and smiles. Reaching behind her she brings out a sleek, silver vibrator. As she slips it between her lips her hips begin to move up and down slowly. She deftly works the vibe in and out of her pussy, sitting straight up now so her other hand can finger her clit and pinch her nipples. Her eyes are closed and she is oblivious to me or anyone else who might see. Her motions become faster and faster as she pumps the vibe in and out of her pussy. Amber's long blonde hair begins to morph into Chloe's red hair…. the body begins to morph into Chloe's.

Chloe looks at me and smiles coyly as she pushes the vibe deep inside. Winking, she crooks a finger and beckons me and I find myself kneeling before her, my hand over hers as we slide the dildo in and out. The scent…it's so strong and sweet…without realizing what I'm doing I lean in and tentatively take a slow lick on her clit. Chloe's hand leaves the vibe and goes to my hair. Gently pushing me closer to her snatch, silently urging me to taste more, to lick at her clit and pussy. Twisting and turning the vibe as I slide it in and out of Chloe, I take her clit into my mouth and gently suck at it, making it harder. Her hips rise to meet my mouth. I pull away, taking the vibe with me and look at her, so lovely lying back against the table, her legs spread. Her mouth in that adorable heart shaped pout. She wants more…she needs more. Smiling, I take the vibe and bring it to my lips and clean her juices from it, my eyes never leaving hers. She nods her head, smiling. I slide the dildo in and out of my mouth, as if it were Master's cock while Chloe fingers herself. With my mouth wet with her juices, I lean down and kiss her, my tongue sliding into her mouth, dancing slowly with hers.

Then suddenly Chloe becomes Sara, the red hair morphing into a golden brown bob. The breasts pressed against mine become fuller, softer. Our kiss deepens, tongues dancing in and out of each other's mouths as our hands busy themselves exploring the body before them. Fingers pinching and tweaking, teasing and toying, becoming tools of mutual pleasure. Grinding our pussies against each other as we kiss I feel a presence behind me. Hands along my back, moving my hair out of the way. Soft lips placing gentle kisses along my shoulder blades. I open my eyes and see a pair of feminine hands on Sara's shoulders, Chloe's by the look of them. The hands behind me snake around and go to my breasts as I break the kiss with Sara and begin to nuzzle her neck. The fingers on the mystery hands long and slender, a ring on the right hand I recognize as one Amber always used to wear. I feel a sigh escape my lips as Amber begins to fondle my tits.

As if choreographed, Chloe straddles a chair, her ass raised in the air and Sara kneels before her, her hands gripping Chloe's ass as she buries her head to lick what I've already tasted. I feel Amber's hands pushing me to the floor and turning me so I'm half sitting half lying on the floor between Sara's legs. I scoot to a more comfortable position, one where I can easily lick Sara as she eats Chloe, leaving my own pussy exposed for Amber. Needing no encouragement, Amber sinks to the floor, kneeling between my legs, her tongue eagerly lapping at my box. My hips rise off the floor with the first touch of her tongue. Using her fingers to spread my lips, Amber alternates short, quick licks with long, deep sucks on my clit. My mind is reeling with the reality of what's going on around me. Everything I'd been taught to find disgusting and immoral was becoming erotic and beautiful. 'How? How could this be wrong', I think as my hands caress Sara's ass as my tongue goes deeper inside her.

Sensing movement around us, I take a glance around the library and panic slightly as I realize we are no longer alone. The men of the house are surrounding us, watching us. But where are the other women I wonder? Alex? Lin Mai? Miranda? Mistress? Suddenly I feel myself being pulled out of my body and I see the scene below me. The women of Hillenbroke Manor are in a continuous daisy chain, each one feeding off another. Naked bodies glistening with sweat, writhing in pure sexual abandon as the men stand around them, stroking their hard cocks. As waves of pleasure wrack our bodies, I fall back into my body with sudden force and I awake to feel my own pussy throbbing, in the midst of a powerful orgasm.

A quick movement by my bedside caught my eye. Someone was in the room with me. Panicking, I sat up as the figure dashed out of the room. Crap. Who had been in here with me? The shadow looked male, but it was gone so quickly I couldn't really tell. My mind raced with the possibilities…my throbbing pussy told me that if I hadn't stimulated myself, someone definitely had. Which was against the rules. If that figure was Alex, would she tell? Oh yes, she'd definitely tell. But if it wasn't Alex, who was it? And would they tell? If Master knew, what would he do to me? I'd been asleep, dreaming…that surely didn't count as playing with myself without his permission or without him present, did it? I knew he'd been pretty lax with me so far, but just how far would his mercy extend?

As I lay back down I began going over the dream. What did it all mean? Freud said dreams were a window to the soul…was I closet lesbian? Bi? How could I be bi? I'd never had sex with a woman. Lord…I hadn't even had sex yet!

It was still dark out, just barely dawn. I rolled over and tried to block it out of my mind, willing myself back to sleep. As I drifted fitfully back to sleep, I noticed something else strange. My room, or rather my sheets seemed to be saturated with a strong scent…similar to the one I'd encountered in Master's library. Odd, very odd.