Annie's Education Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master saw me and walked over, a glass of champagne in his hand. "Ah, Annie. All rested up?"

I blushed as I remembered what had taken place in the library that afternoon. "Yes, Master." Being close to him, smelling his body, made me moist in anticipation. The air was charged with electricity. I knew something unusual was going to happen.

Alex came over to the sofa and sat down. "Annie," she barked, "sit!"

Oh great, I thought. Just what I needed, to be put through my paces by Alex the wonder bitch. I did as she asked, knowing any refusal or hesitancy on my part would be met with Master's recriminations. I smiled sweetly at Alex, all the while thinking to myself, 'Keep it up you silly bitch…I'm only doing this for him. I'm only doing this because it will please him.' As that thought left my head I heard a tiny voice in the back of my brain question when I had begun doing things because they'd please any man. I'd always been fiercely independent, doing nothing unless it pleased me, regardless of whether or not it pleased others. But now I knew. Alex could command me to do anything, and I'd do it. Because it would make Master happy. A shiver washed over me…a premonintion of bad things to come? Someone walking over my grave? I couldn't be sure.

"Not over there stupid. Here, in front of me." Alex's voice was harsh and brittle and I wondered if she sounded the same when in the throes of passion, and if so, how could Master stand to listen to it. Deciding it was easier to shuffle on my knees over to her, than to get up and walk, I crawled to where Alex was pointing, figuring she'd get an extra kick out of this extra, unasked for 'debasement'.

"Good girl. A bit slow, but I'll be forgiving this time." She patted my head as if I were a cocker spaniel. Oh yes, she was enjoying this and no doubt had more in store for me. She lifted the hem of her evening gown, exposing her shaved pussy. Her lips were pierced, a detachable chain connecting the two studs.

My heart began to race. She wasn't thinking…she wouldn't dare ask me to…

"Feed." Alex sipped from her champagne glass. "Now." Her voice was cold as steel and the silence in the room was deafening. Obviously no one had expected this, at least, not quite so soon. I began to turn my head to see if Master approved, but Alex's free hand shot out and caught my chin, bringing my gaze level with hers. "Don't look for his approval, cunt. Just do as I say." She hissed. "Eat me. NOW."

Seeing no other choice and telling my conscience that I'd already commited several venial sins already, one more couldn't possibly hurt, I leaned in, my mouth open, unsure as to how to start. I felt Alex's free hand grab a fistful of my hair and push my face towards her snatch. "God, how many times do I have to tell you. Feed! Haven't you learned anything?"

Just as I snuck my tongue out to take my first taste of another woman's vagina, I felt Master's hand on my shoulder. "Alex, that's enough," he said quietly. "Annie, you may rise."

I sat back on my heels and allowed him to help me to my feet. Mistress came over to me with a glass of champagne, a look of concern in her eyes. I nodded to assure her I would be alright as Master continued to talk to a pouting, sulking Alex.

"My dear, she's simply not ready for it. You don't want an un-experienced session do you? She'd make mistakes, you'd get angry…it just wouldn't be fair, would it? Otherwise I'd think you were just looking for ways to punish our newest pet, and I know you're far too kind for that. I know you're eager to give Annie a fighting chance." He kissed her pouting lips deeply. Damn…this man was good. He'd put her in her place and made her sound like a paragon of kindness all in one fell swoop. Before she could reply, Phillip rushed in.

"Sorry I'm late…"

Master's demeanor changed instantly. His body became rigid and a stony expression swooped over his face as he turned to face the late comer.

"You're late. I told you to be downstairs ten minutes before everyone else. You've blatantly disobeyed me Phillip."

Philip's face paled instantly. "I'm sorry," he began.

"I don't care if you're sorry or not," said Master in a cool, disdainful voice. "You blatantly disobeyed me. I will not stand for that Philip. Not from one of the girls and certainly not from you. This indiscretion, added to your lapse this afternoon, has made me very unhappy with you Philip."

Philip began to stammer, "Wh…what indiscretion?"

"Sniveling because Annie didn't suck your cock. I've always detested whiners Philip, you know that."

Philip looked down at the floor. "Yes Master, I see. Please, forgive me."

Master walked over to Philip and lifted Philip's chin. "Oh, you'll have to do better than that old boy. Go with Mistress and Annie then meet the rest of us in the dining room. Alys, you know what to do."

Mistress took me by the elbow and ushered me, along with Philip to her office. I looked over at Philip to see if he had any inclination of what was to happen. Bead of perspiration were forming at his brow, which made me very nervous.

"Disrobe, both of you." Mistress' voice was cold, devoid of emotion, almost robot like. I couldn't tell if she was as displeased as Master or if she was keeping things clinical. As we disrobed, she pulled two vials out of the refrigerator and prepared two syringes. My heart began to pound.

"What is this?" I asked as she prepped my bicep for the shot.

"No questions Annie. All you need to know is that this will not harm you."

Warning bells began to ring inside my head. The fluid Mistress was injecting looked suspiciously like the 'allergy' medicine she'd been inoculating me with. Had she been feeding me some sort of chemical cocktail? I was now certain the shots had nothing to do with allergies or immune systems. As Mistress administered Philip's shot, a lovely warm, tingly sensation began to wash over my body. I found myself staring at Philip's cock and my mouth beginning to water. Oh my god, I thought, they've been feeding me some sort of aphrodisiac. That was the last conscience stricken thought I had, everything else in my mind being blotted out by an unbelievable craving for something hard and thick in my mouth. Philip had obviously been given something similar as he began looking at me with serious lustful intent in his eyes.

"Follow me the two of you. Come along." Mistress walked ahead of us, into the dining room, where the others had already begun dinner. I noticed immediately that the set up of the room was different. The middle of the table had been cleared, with a pillow at one end, and straps attached at various edges of the table.

"Very good," began Master, as he rose from his seat. "Annie, I want to assure you that this is not a punishment for you for anything you've done. Philip simply requested to have you for dinner, and have you he shall. At least orally. Lie down on the table Annie."

I edged between Chloe and Aidan and hoisted myself on the table, taking care to swing my legs cautiously up and along the table so nothing was knocked over. Not an easy task. I lay back, my head on the pillow near Master's head.

"Now Philp, assume feeding position on top of Annie."

It took some very careful maneuvering, but Philip situated himself so his mouth was directly over my pussy and his erect rod just inches above my face.

"Tristan, Aidan, please secure them." Master walked away from the table, his voice growing distant. What on earth was he up to? Aidan and Tristan took the straps from the edge of the table and secured Philip and I together so there was very little give between the two of us. Our legs were attached to the other's arms, trapping us in that 69 position. I could feel my pussy growing moist and my desire for the precum that was beginning to ooze from Philip's head was making me salivate even more.

I felt Master's hands at the base of my neck as he lifted my head, sliding a blindfold over my eyes. "Now Annie, this is only so you are not distracted while carrying out my instructions. You are perfectly safe, no harm will come to you, I assure you. All I ask is that you suck Philip's cock during dinner, but do not allow him to cum. If you feel him tense or his shaft begin to twitch, stop what you're doing and let him calm down." Master's voice grew distant again, and I assumed he was fitting Philip with a blindfold as well. "As for you Philip, you wicked boy," continued Master, "you made such a fuss about not having Annie this afternoon that you will eat, suck and lick her pussy throughout dinner. Afterwards you will be taken downstairs where you will pleasure each female in this house until she reaches orgasm. At no point will you be allowed to cum, is that clear?"

"Yes, Master." Philip's breath felt warm on my clit. Already I was aching for his tongue to touch me.

"During dinner, your housemates may play with you, they may entertain themselves with the two of you, but at no time are they allowed to stop you from your given tasks for the evening. Annie, you will only suck Philip, and Philip, you for the moment, will only please Annie. And no member, I repeat, no member of this household is to cause either of these two any pain. No pinching, no twisting, no spanking. Now, if we could all resume our dinner before it gets cold. Feed."

Philip lowered his tongue to my clit and began lapping as his cock bobbed between my lips. The urge to stroke, to fondle him, was unbelievable and it frustrated me to no end not to be able to do so. But oh, his mouth felt so good on me. His tongue was flicking my clit in the most delicious manner and soon my hips began rocking against the table. Moaning against his shaft, I felt Philip tense, so I stopped and held perfectly still. It was then that I felt the first pair of hands on my breasts, circling my nipples. Again, like this afternoon, electric shocks coursed through my body. Now THIS I could understand the nuns saying you could go to hell for. A more hedonistic experience I was sure I'd never experience. Someone was obviously playing with Philip too as I could hear him moan and feel the vibrations on my pussy lips.

I slowly began moving my mouth again, twirling my tongue around Philip's hard shaft. I couldn't get enough of it. The more of Philip's cock I took in my mouth, the more I wanted it, until soon my nose was pressed against his sac. The scent, not was overpowering…heady, intoxicating, and I began sucking for all I was worth as if my body knew that by sucking harder I would get to the source of the odor.

Dinner continued around us. I could hear the different courses being placed, eaten, then cleared. All the while I continued sucking Philip's cock, making sure to take care and not bring him over the edge. As for me, Philip's tongue brought me to one heady orgasm after another, until I thought my clit would explode. As the last course was being cleared, I felt the straps being undone and Philip lifted off of me. Master helped me up as I caught my breath and steadied myself.

"Annie, you may retire to your room. A tray will be brought up to you. The rest of you girls will follow me downstairs and we'll decide who gets to tackle Philip first."

I walked slowly up the stairs to my room. As I reached the middle of the staircase I stopped, realizing that I was naked, had been naked in front of a room full of people I hardly knew, and it hadn't even bothered me in the least. What was happening to me? Was it whatever was being injected into my system? Had this side of me been there all along? Too tired to think on it anymore I continued to my room, ignoring the tray and collapsing in bed, half anticipating, half dreading what tomorrow would bring.

12