Annie's Education Ch. 09

Story Info
Master shows Annie & village men who owns her ass.
4.4k words
4.48
33.9k
00

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9: Punishment

I was placed on my hands and knees, my head through the middle of the stocks. Instinctively, I hung my head. Master's hand raised it by my chin and he looked me in the eye. "Oh no my pet, you're going to need to have your head up for this. And you'll want to see what happens to Aidan, I'm sure."

A growing murmur told me the village men were approaching and I turned my head in their direction. Sure enough, an army of them were literally running towards the courtyard, bulges apparent in the crotches of most of them. Whatever was in store for me, these men apparently had seen it before and enjoyed it.

Aidan was led to the platform across from me and made to lie on his back, legs spread and restrained to the legs. His arms were raised above his head and shackled to the bench. Mistress came out and spread something on his already erect member, crooning softly to him; admonishing him. He didn't look very concerned so I assumed his part of the punishment wasn't too awful. Mistress leaned down to him and whispered something in his ear, pointing in my direction. At this, Aidan's eyes widened and he began to shake his head in disagreement. I could hear parts of what he was saying, and it seemed he was trying to take the blame for what had occurred in the stable, absolving me of any blame. Mistress just shook her head and as she stood to walk away I heard her tell him it was time he learned that others paid a heavy price for his indiscretions.

I had only been on my knees for a few moments and already they were beginning to ache. The men from the village were standing between Aidan and me, murmuring amongst them. I strained to catch snippets of their conversations but couldn't make out anything. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jean Claude reappear, dressed formidably in leather pants, bare-chested except for a combination leather suspender and harness that criss-crossed his chest. In his hand was a riding crop. He stood before me, silently taking practice swings with the crop through the air.

"Oh I'm going to enjoy this I think," Jean Claude muttered as he knelt before me. "Do you have any idea what's about to happen little maid?" He laughed huskily. "Of course you don't. Up until now you've been a pampered little thing, haven't you?" Taking the tip of the crop, Jean Claude caressed my face, up and down one cheek, then the other, all the while talking softly to me, as if trying to soothe an excited mare. "By the time I'm through with you, your ass will be as red as rose. And that's not all. Master's devised something very special for our American cock hound. Something very special indeed."

"Jean Claude, please assume your position." Master had walked over to us and he took Jean Claude's place by my head. In one hand he carried a leather satchel; similar to one I'd seen the village children carry their schoolbooks in. I knew the case held nothing as innocent as grammar school books. "Annie," he began in a voice that seemed to echo through the court yard, "What I walked in on this morning was inexcusable." Master's voice had lost the cold emotionless quality it had earlier, and now he seemed to take on the role of admonishing parent. "You were told of the rules on your first day here, yet you have continually disobeyed them and flaunted my authority. I cannot have that. Disobedience breeds disorder. Disorder breeds chaos. With chaos, the quality of life we have here at Hillenbroke cannot exist. An example must be set, for you as well as for," Master paused and looked briefly at Aidan, "others in our community so that you remember why you are here and to whom you belong."

Master reached into the bag and pulled something out. He concealed the bulk of it in his hands, but I could see two leather straps that connected to each other and I assumed it was a gag of some sort. Part of me relaxed. So I was to be whipped with the riding crop, gagged so as to keep from screaming in pain. Alright, I could handle that. I was by no means prepared for what happened next.

Master rose and faced the villagers, the object still concealed in his hand. "Gentlemen, I've asked you hear this morning to bear witness and also so that you will all be aware of the terms of this creature's punishment. She was caught acting like a common harlot in the stables with my groom. How perfectly cliché, no?" His question brought chuckles from the men. "After being strictly instructed NOT to play with other members of the household unless her master or mistress had approved and were watching, she enticed this poor young man," at this he pointed to Aidan and continued. "She enticed this poor young man and ensnared him in one of the objects of his own profession. From there she proceeded to not only fondle herself, but him as well. Teasing and toying with him, denying him release from his erection." Master began pacing back and forth in front of me as he spoke. "Now, we've discovered that our little Annie has a particular fondness for fellatio. In fact, she quite enjoys it. Don't you Annie?" He turned and looked at me, waiting for my answer.

"Yes sir." I mumbled.

"Speak up girl. Tell the men here what you enjoy."

I felt my face flush with embarrassment. It was bad enough that these strangers knew what occurred within the walls of this house, but to shame me publicly like this…I hadn't counted on that. I had no idea what Master expected of me, but assumed the more graphic I was in my answer, the quicker this part of the punishment would be over. "Yes, Master. I like to suck cock. I crave it. I love having a man between my lips, in my mouth."

There were plenty of amused murmurings among the villagers at that, along with the usual nudges and knowing winks.

"As you can see, our pet shows an unbelievable amount of spirit and pride. Not to mention willfulness. Since she is so fond of this particular act, I have retrieved one of my more favorite instruments." He let the gag drop from his hands and held it tauntingly just inches away from my face. I felt myself go red with embarrassment again. Instead of the customary ball gag which I had seen in the magazines Amber would smuggle into the library, a 7" phallus was attached to the straps. Phallus is actually a polite way of describing it. Monster cock would be more true to form. Without further preparation or discussion, Master pried open my mouth, shoved the gag in as far as it would go and secured it tightly at the back of my neck. I could feel the head of the fake cock hitting the back of my throat and I began to gag reflexively. Master began stroking my hair. "Annie, now come on. I've seen you handle similar tools before with no problem. Just relax my pet. Relax and enjoy that sensation of a hard and ready cock in your mouth."

Tears began streaming down my face as I tried to accustom myself to the object invading my mouth. How long would this go on? My knees were killing me and after only a few moments of being stretched wide open, my mouth felt like it was going to rip apart. Master ignored my tears and resumed his introduction to my punishment.

"Not only was she fondling herself and playing with this young buck's cock, but when I arrived on the scene it was apparent she had every intention of losing her virginity." Shocked whispers traveled across the courtyard, which confused me. Why would these men give two drops in a bucket how I lost my virginity? Master continued, moving to stand behind me, beside Jean Claude I assumed since I was unable to turn my head. "She has forgotten who owns her. She has forgotten for whose pleasure she exists. As I said before, an example must be made, a lesson taught. Jean Claude will perform the role of executioner…"

My head snapped up at that last word. Executioner??!!?? In vain I tried to express my distress, my unwillingness for this to go any further. In response, I felt Master's hand on the back of my head, smoothing my hair. "Purely an expression of speech, Annie. It simply means he will dole out your punishment. Or at least a portion of it. Remember I told you that you would learn how pain could bring pleasure?"

I nodded, sobbing against the phallus in my mouth at the embarrassment of it all, of the shame of what I was feeling. As Master continued speaking I felt myself growing more and more excited, my pussy getting more and moister, as if anticipating the sting of the crop against my ass.

"There will be no pleasure this time Annie. Only pain. Rest assured you will not be scarred in any physical way, for that would not serve my purposes. Emotionally, psychologically? That's another matter. By the time I'm through with you and your punishment, never again will you forget to whom you belong or what your purpose here at Hillenbroke is. Every time you think of disobeying me you will remember what took place here this morning. And you will restrain your carnal lusts, your animal longings." Master addressed the villagers again. "For the transgression of playing with another pet without permission and out of sight of her betters, Annie will receive 20 lashes of the crop. For the transgression of toying with a male for her own pleasure, with no regard to his pleasure or comfort, Annie will receive 15 lashes of the crop. For the transgression of behaving like a common whore, brazenly attempting to lose her virginity, the virginity that belongs to her master and whose decision it is as to when and how she shall lose her flower…" he paused here for dramatic effect. The man had stage presence if nothing else. "Annie shall receive 40 lashes." Murmurs and whispers of shock and amazement washed through the courtyard. This apparently was indeed severe. Great. Leave it to me to tick him off so badly he's got to shock the entire village as he makes an example of me. "Yes, that's right. A total of 75 lashes. Jean Claude, you will not draw blood. You will not mark her in any way other than a bruise which we know she is so apt to develop. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master. The slut will be given 75 lashes with the crop, drawing no blood or receiving any marks other than bruising."

"Good. Should her skin show signs of distress of any kind, welts, scrapes, slight bleeding, you will stop your lashes and administer aid to her. When it is apparent that no permanent harm has been done you will resume the punishment. You may begin." I heard Master step off the platform at the same moment the first dreaded 'swish' came through the air and landed with a sharp crack on my ass. I lurched forward from the force of it, crying out against my gag. Again and again Jean Claude wielded that crop through the air with an uncanny flourish, heedless of my tears and muffled cries. As I looked out across the courtyard I saw that several villagers had freed their members and were stroking them vigorously. It didn't take long for the older men in the crowd to reach their climax and as they came, they stood before me and shot their loads in my direction, their jism spraying my face and hair.

Jean Claude had been counting the lashes as he dealt them and at 25 he stopped. Tears were flowing freely down my face by now and uncontrollable sobs wracked my body. As I looked across the courtyard again, I saw Aidan, prone and erect, with Alex, Chloe and the other female pets playing with his tool. A silent tear rolled down his cheek, a sign of tenderness I had not expected from him. He mouthed "I'm sorry" as Jean Claude or someone spread a cooling lotion across my ass. My nose was running rather noisily by this time too from all the crying. A handkerchief was held in front of me and I was given the instructions to blow. Feeling quite the three year old child, I complied and the lashing resumed. It was another 25 before Jean Claude stopped, his hand running over my flaming cheeks, eliciting a husky moan from me.

"Oh ho," he laughed as he addressed the men, "so this is not so painful after all? Perhaps our little pet has become fond of the crop? Could this be so? Or is it that hard cock between her lips which does not go soft? I wonder. I wouldn't be surprised if it were both." Without further ado or comfort to my aching ass, Jean Claude finished the lashing, not pausing quite as long as he had between strokes as he had in the beginning, perhaps feeling sorry for me and wishing to get this over with. To my surprise, I found myself sucking the cock in my mouth, twirling my tongue around it as if it were the real thing. No longer was I aware of the stinging hits of the crop. Instead, I found I was quite content to suck on the dildo in my mouth as villager after villager beat off in front of me. I even sensed my hips beginning to rock in that ancient rhythm as my pussy became flooded with my juices, but stopped and controlled myself thinking that it would only bring more punishment. As Jean Claude swung the crop through the air, its small leather flap smacking smartly across my ass, Master stepped back up to the platform. As the final lash hit my ass I felt Master undo the clasp which had held my gag in place and ease the cock from my lips.

"75 lashes gentlemen, and bravely taken I might add. But that is not all to this wanton creature's punishment. Alexandra, you may begin. Annie, I want you to watch…all of it."

Alex smiled cattily in my direction as she ascended the platform that Aidan was on. She was naked as the day she was born, her large nipples erect, the sun gleaming off her toned body which obviously had been oiled. She knelt beside Aidan and began sucking his cock, her mouth bobbing up and down as he groaned.

Master knelt beside me and began stroking my hair as he spoke. "How does that make you feel, Annie? Seeing another woman suck Aidan's cock? Are you jealous? Do you want that to be you instead of her?"

The men from the village swiveled their heads as if watching a tennis match, clearing waiting for my response. "No Master."

"No what, Annie?"

"No Master, I am not jealous." The hell I wasn't. She didn't deserve to be near Aidan. She was just using him. Again. Like she'd obviously used him earlier to set me up. I knew though, that answer would not be appropriate.

Master laughed. "Annie, don't ever play poker. Your face betrays you. Just watch my pet. Watch him take another woman. Watch him get pleasure from another woman. Watch him give her what you so desperately wanted this morning."

As if on cue, Alex straddled Aidan, guiding his member between her lips and leisurely sinking down on it with an exaggerated combination sigh and moan.

I felt something cool on my ass which I assumed was to ease the sting from the first part of my punishment. My eyes widened as I felt a finger probe my anus. A gasp escaped me as a slow tingling sensation began to grow in my sphincter, as if craving something.

"Oh yes, Annie. Aidan doesn't care right now who rides his cock or whom he pleasures. Why? Because he knows he's a pet, a mere toy thing to be used for our pleasure, as you are."

I felt something stretching my anus and gasped again as I felt one, then two fingers slide in and out of my ass. But whose? I turned my head and saw Master's arm reaching behind the stocks so I assumed it was his.

Master chuckled. "Yes, Annie," he said as if he reading my thoughts, "That's my hand back there. Since you were so eager to lose your virginity this morning I thought it would be a shame if you didn't succeed. It's just not the virginity you thought you'd be losing, is it?"

I shook my head, pushing back against his fingers. Why was I pushing back? This was disgusting, abhorrent. The ultimate taboo made worse in that it was done before a crowd of horny, sex crazed men. The once flaccid cocks of the villagers were again being stroked to hardness.

"Annie, I didn't hear you. This isn't the virginity you thought you'd be losing is it?"

"No Master." I gasped as I felt the fingers withdraw only to be replaced by something larger. Something that had a slight buzzing sound. Oh god, I thought, no…he's not…oh god he is…he's going to fuck my ass.

"Watch them Annie. Watch Alex ride your young buck to pleasure. Watch him struggle to fulfill her." Master began sliding the vibe in my ass, the pain almost excruciating, yet at the same time exquisite. Master stopped, allowing my anus to stretch around the invader and become accustomed to it. I watched Aidan and Alex as instructed, tears streaming down my face. I told myself over and over he didn't want it, he didn't want her. That he was doing this because he had to, because he was made to. Damn if it didn't look like he was enjoying himself though.

Master began pumping the vibe in and out of my ass. "Tell me Annie…tell me who you belong to."

"You Master, I belong to you." The sensations washing over my body were incredible. I didn't know if it was the lube or the insane circumstances surrounding my first ass fucking that were inducing them. My mind seemed to be in battle with itself…the old Annie who was disgusted and horrified at what was taking place and the new, uninhibited Annie, who was in her element, at the mercy of a sensual and powerful man, being pleasured and tormented in front of a group of strangers as she watched the man she wanted being fucked by another woman.

"And who's cock do you crave Annie?"

I forgot myself and the answer that would have please Master the most, the answer any idiot would have known he wanted to hear. "Aidan's," I gasped. "I want Aidan's cock Master."

He ruthlessly shoved the vibe in my ass as far as it would go and left it there, buzzing, tormenting me as he roughly grabbed my head back by the hair. "What did you say?" he hissed through clenched teeth, a vein bulging out on the right side of his neck. I could see his heart beat as the vein throbbed.

"I'm sorry Master. Yours. I want your cock. Only your cock."

"That's better slut. Remember that." Master began roughly fucking my ass with the vibe as Alex rode Aidan to what must have been her third climax. "I own your ass. I own your body. I decide who you play with, when and how." Master pumped my ass with each word, almost as if fucking my ass with his own cock. His breathing was ragged and I could smell his scent. Heaven help me, but at that moment all I truly did want was to suck his cock, to feel that large tool in my mouth, to have Master play with my body. "I decide when you lose your virginity and how and to whom. Is that understood?"

"Yes, oh fuck, yes Master. My body is yours to do with as you please. I'm so sorry Master. I'm sorry I disobeyed you. I'm sorry I've displeased you. Oh god….oh please…please Master…"

"Please what, you little whore?"

Without even thinking about it or thinking about my surroundings, my answer burst forth. "Please let me cum…oh god please Master…I need to cum so badly."

I heard the villagers and Jean Claude laugh along with Master. "Well boys," Master asked the crowd, "Should I let her cum? Should I let her have her release?"

The answers were mixed, but most seemed to think I deserved at least some form of pleasure from this.

"You heard them pet…cum…cum for me…for these men…show them how wild and uninhibited you are."

His permission was all that I needed. An animal like howl came from I have no idea where and I realized it was me…I was cumming so hard I was howling like a beast from hell. I felt my juices squirt from my pussy as Master began vigorously pumping my ass with the vibe and fingering my clit.

"Yes…oh yes Annie…god what a treasure you are!" I felt something hot and sticky hit my ass and I realized that Master had reached his own climax. "Alex, that's enough. You're done."

Without another word, Alex dismounted Aidan, sneering at me as if to show me what the 'perfect' pet did. Aidan groaned, his cock almost purple. Clearly he had not been allowed his release. Mistress, Miranda and Chloe helped him up and led him back to the house. Something told me he wouldn't be allowed to cum for a very long time, at least not until dinner this evening, if then.

12