Annie's Education Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the bar being raised from above my neck and hands helping me to stand. Philip and Tristan were at my sides, massaging my arms and legs as Master sat down on the edge of the platform. "Now Annie, your punishment is not yet complete."

What on earth could be in store for me now? I'd been humiliated in front of the people I lived with, not to mention a group of strangers. I'd been forced to perform fellatio on a dildo as these strangers beat off and came on my face. I'd had my anus raped, for lack of a better word, in front of these same strangers while being forced to watch the man I was attracted to be fucked by a woman I hated. What on earth could Master come up with as further punishment?

"As soon as the boys are done massaging your limbs, you will be placed back into the stocks. You will suck each man here to completion at least twice; more if the gentleman is able."

I stared at him disbelievingly. He'd made his point with the obscene gag. He surely didn't mean this. In the back of my mind, though, I knew Master was dead serious. He wanted to teach me a lesson. One I was beginning to learn. I truly was at his disposal. My body, all parts of it, were his to do with as he pleased. Obviously, right now it pleased him to have me suck off the village men and be treated like a common whore.

"You heard me Annie. You will suck each man and swallow his emissions at least twice. While I doubt the older among them will be able to cum more than once if they've already climaxed from the earlier portion of your punishment, I'm sure the younger among them are not only able, but more than willing." Master reached into the satchel again. "Rafe here will make sure the platform is at the right height for each gentleman so your pretty little neck isn't strained. Afterwards, he will place these around your neck." Master produced a collar, complete with tag, from the bag. The tag read 'Property of Master Hillenbroke. Will suck cock on command. If willful spank as needed.'

I felt myself being placed back into the stocks. My entire body was numb except for the throbbing of my anus. I couldn't believe this. What was the term Jean Claude had used? Cock hound. Master was turning me into the village cock hound. Literally. I felt myself go red with embarrassment. Maybe my aunt was right. Perhaps these carnal urges as she called them did lead to evil things. A voice inside me disagreed. The urges were normal, it said, it was the person in charge who was twisted, who was being evil.

Master patted my head as he got up from the platform to allow the first villager, a grizzled old man of at least 80, to step in front of me. "Annie, you will wear this collar for 30 days. For those 30 days you will not walk upright, but on all fours. Rafe will be in control of your lead, and when not with him, you will be in the doghouse I'm having placed outside the stables. You will take your meals there. You will not be allowed to use your hands. You will suck any cock that is presented to you, is that understood?"

"Yes Master." I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes again. I couldn't remember being so humiliated. Not even by my aunt.

"When it is time to retire, if you've behaved, you will be allowed to sleep in my room, on the floor. If you've been a very good girl, I may even allow you to sleep at the foot of my bed. However, if you've been naughty, or if I receive any bad reports from these men about your behavior, you will sleep in your dog house. Is that understood?"

"Yes Master."

"Now that's a good girl," he said, with another pat on my head.

The octogenarian stepped in front of me, his wrinkled staff semi-erect in his hands. "Go on slut…you heard your master…suck it…suck it good."

With a deep breath and a reserve I didn't know I had, I placed my lips around his cock and began my life as Annie the Cock Hound.

12