Annie's Education Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I listened carefully, unsure of how to react. Part of that was due to the confusion that comes when your designated role is taken from you. I'd become so accustomed to doing what I was told and thinking that my sole function was to act in a manner to please the Master and Mistress, that now when I was released from that role I found myself at a loss. And part of my uncertainty was because my attention was drawn elsewhere. Mistress' firm breasts were glistening from the water. Bits of soap bubbles clung to them, but her aureoles and nipples were clear. I found myself wanting to reach out and fondle them, to roll her nipples between my fingers, to suck at them and flick them with my tongue. She seemed to sense my confusion.

"Is there anything wrong," she asked, as one hand went to her breast, her fingers caressing her nipple. I looked up at her and saw a teasing glint in her eyes.

I swallowed. "No Mistress."

"Annie, please don't feel you can't tell me the truth. I've asked you a question and I want an honest answer. Is there anything wrong?" Her other hand went to her other breast, caressing and playing with the nipple.

"I…I'm not sure Mistress." My pussy began tingling and I wanted to reach down in the water and finger my clit. "I'm just not used to not serving I guess."

"That's the sign of a good pet. You've adapted to your training well. Amber wasn't wrong when she said you had the perfect submissive personality." Mistress turned her head to address Chloe. "That's enough. Attend to Annie now."

Without a word, Chloe rose up from the water and moved towards me, so I was now sandwiched between her and Mistress. The water ran off her body as she stood, bubbles clinging to her firm ass. Being seated as I was I got a good clear view of Chloe's cunt., Shaven as I was, her lips were a bit puffy, her clit protruding from them. Obviously this situation excited her and I wondered, not for the first time, if she were bisexual. She placed her hands on my shoulders and eased me back against the tub. Taking the soap in her hands, Chloe began at my shoulders, slowly rubbing the soap over my them, down across my collar bone to the tops of my breasts. Teasingly, she moved to my stomach next, starting just above my pubic bone and tantalizingly moving up to just below my breasts. I heard someone whimper with desire and realized it was me.

"What is it Annie?" Mistress' breath was hot in my ear as she whispered. I hadn't even realized she'd moved closer to me. "Why do you whimper so?" Chloe's hands moved just below my breasts, teasing me further by running a finger tip along the bottom of one. I sighed and arched my back slightly, trying to get her to touch my tits.

Mistress continued, "Why do you arch so, Annie? Do you want her to touch you?"

I closed my eyes, surrendering to the lust that was washing over my body. "Yes," I whispered. "Oh yes."

"Then tell her."

I found the situation easier to deal with if I kept my eyes closed. I knew if I voiced my desires, there would be no turning back. The bisexual side of me would be released, never to be restrained or shut away again. Was I ready to deal with that? Could I acknowledge that part of me existed without being overcome by a severe sense of guilt? Could I act one way while at Hillenbroke Manor and go back to acting another way when back in the 'real' world? After a moment's hesitation I decided I could. "Touch them, Chloe, please."

"Don't ask her, Annie," Mistress flicked her tongue along the outside of my ear. "Tell her. Command her. YOU are in control today. Any actions performed will be done so at YOUR will."

"Touch them. Take them in your hands." I felt a new sense of power coming over me. Would Chloe do as I said? Of course she would, but she would do so because she had obviously been told to do so. I had no inkling that she might want this as badly as I did.

Chloe complied to my wishes and her soapy hands fondled my breasts, rolling the nipples between her fingers until they were erect and protruding through the lather. I sighed as she continued to wash them, fondling and playing with them as she did so. :"Oh yes, that feels so nice Chloe."

Chloe then directed her attention to my arms, as I felt another pair of hands on my breasts. I raised my eyelids slightly and saw through my lashes that Mistress had picked up where Chloe had left off. Her long fingers toying with my nipples, the blood red polish on her fingernails seeming very erotic against my soapy skin.

"Oh yes, you do like nipple play, don't you Annie?"

"Yes Mistress."

She gave one nipple a vicious pinch as I gasped in pleasure, my back arching slightly once again. "Hmm…and not one for gentleness either, are you?"

"No, Mistress." My words came out in a lust filled whisper. The tingling in my loins growing as Chloe rinsed off my body, squeezing the water filled sea sponge over my skin, water cascading on to it sending the lather running off my glistening body in small streams.

She turned her attention to my legs next, beginning with my feet, massaging the arches. She slowly made her way up the calf of one leg, then the other, the soap washing away as she put each leg back into the water. When she reached my knees, she was extremely gentle as she heard a gasp from me as the soap hit the raw skin. I felt her lips upon them, as if she was kissing away the roughness. As her fingers went back behind my knee I felt an electric jolt run through me. That was new. She did it again and I gasped again. Mistress chuckled. "Well, seems we've found a new 'hot' spot." I nodded as Chloe's hands moved deftly up my thighs, her fingers again stopping just short of an erogenous zone.

My own breathing was becoming ragged. I ached to feel her touch on my lips, on my clit. I burned to know how it felt to have her fingers slide up inside me, manipulating my g-spot. "Chloe…touch me…touch my pussy."

She obediently complied, running her finger tips across my lips a few times before focusing on my clit. As one hand massaged it in slow, tantalizing circles, she began sliding a finger from the other one up inside me. She wasn't rough, but she wasn't gentle. There was a definite purpose to her actions, it was clear she was intent on imitating the actions of a cock. Soon I felt her slide two, then three fingers up inside me, again and again as Mistress replaced her fingers on my tits with her mouth, her teeth pulling and tugging at my nipples. I came almost instantly, one hand pressing Mistress' head to my chest, the other pressing against Chloe's hands, forcing them to remain where they were.

"Yes…oh god yes Chloe…that's it. Faster…rub my clit faster Chloe." She pressed hard against it so I could feel her fingertip on my pubic bone as she rubbed in quick small circles. "Fuck yes…oh god…fuck me Chloe…fuck me with your fingers." Chloe again proved to be obedient and began pistoning the three digits in and out of my cunt. I opened my eyes and took in the sight of the three of us in the mirror opposite the tub. I didn't recognize myself, the woman in the middle who was being orally and manually stimulated by two beautiful women. Chloe's blonde hair was an erotic contrast to Mistress' dark and she appeared extremely nymph-like. All I could see was the back of Mistress' head as she nibbled and played with my tits. I had a dreamy, cat-like expression on my face as I felt my orgasm build. Instructions must have been given to Chloe beforehand because she suddenly withdrew her hands and placed one on Mistress' shoulder, a signal of some sort. I was right on the edge of climaxing and their withdrawal left me breathless, panting and wanting more. I whimpered as Chloe silently maneuvered me so my back was to her, which she began to wash. Mistress in turn moved so she could continue feasting on my breasts. I let my fingers roam through her hair, the ends of it wet from the bath. I felt Chloe's hands move down to my ass and suddenly I felt a lathered finger slip between my cheeks. My body tensed as I remembered the last time someone had put anything back there. The memory of the first part of my punishment came flooding back, and all my inhibitions seemed to return. Mistress let the breast she was playing with pop out of her mouth and looked up at me.

"It's alright Annie. I promise. Just take a deep breath and let Chloe bathe you. If it truly becomes unbearable, just tell her 'cease' and she will."

I looked into Mistress' eyes and knew somehow that this was a woman I could trust and believe. If she said Chloe would stop on my word, Chloe would. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and nodded. Chloe spent a great deal of time caressing my ass until she felt my body relax, and then slipped a soapy digit between my cheeks again. She ran her fingertip around my puckered hole, teasing it, teasing me. Mistress continued to suck at my breasts, but I felt one of her hands reach down and begin playing with my clit as Chloe had done earlier. A soft moan escaped my lips as Chloe slide just the tip of her finger into my ass. It felt so different from my previous experience. That had been an invasion, a rape. This, well this was something altogether different. Without thinking I began to move my hips back and forth, working my ass and pussy against the two hands playing with me.

We danced like this, the three of us, slowly for a time. I took one hand and wrapped it behind my head to run it through Chloe's hair, pressing her lips to the nape of my neck. The other hand I slid down to my clit, to join Mistress' in teasing my hard, throbbing button. I opened my eyes as I began to rock back and forth more quickly and looked into the mirror. I had no doubt that we were being watched, but I could only guess by whom. Whoever it was, they were getting one hell of a show, and I found I didn't care. As if encouraged by the knowledge of an audience, I found myself behaving more lewdly; crying out as Mistress pinched my clit and tugged at it; reaching out to Mistress' cunt and finding her clit; telling Chloe to work her finger faster, deeper, and harder, to fuck my ass. Much in the same way I had orgasmed from sucking cock, Chloe seemed to be reaching her own climax just from helping me reach mine. Mistress had turned her attention away from my tits and was sitting upright, one hand still playing with my pussy, the other working furiously on hers. The only sounds in the room were of three women, all panting and moaning as they climaxed in unison.

Mistress pulled me close to her and kissed me gently on the lips, then reached over and did the same to Chloe. With no other word, she rose out of the tub, the water gleaming off her tanned, toned body and put her robe on. Chloe wordlessly followed after giving me a shy, blushing smile. Bath time was apparently over. I rose from the tub, my pussy throbbing and mind reeling from what had just happened. Putting my robe on, I glanced at Mistress and found her smiling.

"Go back to your room Annie, you're not done being spoiled yet." Grinning like the cat that ate the canary, she took Chloe's hand and led her to their room. When I entered my own I found The Proprietor there with a massage table set up at the foot of the bed, in line with the two way mirror.

"Enjoy your bath, love?" A mischievous twinkle lit up his hazelnut colored eyes when he smiled. The man was built, that much was apparent by the way his shirt and slacks fit him. As he turned to continue his preparations I noticed his ass in particular. It was so tight you could bounce a quarter off it and I found myself wondering what it would be like to watch him work out. Did he wear jogging shorts or a sweat suit? It would be a shame to hide that body under a full suit I decided.

"Yes sir, I did." I felt myself blush as I realized this man probably knew everything that had gone on in there. My next thoughts surprised me. I would have thought my realization would have embarrassed me, but instead, I found myself tilting my head and thinking what about that little episode would have turned this man on the most. Was it what happened before I entered the tub or after?

"Good. I like to hear that people are…pleased. Now if you will, disrobe and lie on the table. I can't continue to pamper you under all that fluffy cotton." He winked at me and I felt my heart flutter like I was some innocent school girl flirting with the teacher's aide. I did as he requested and sat on the edge of the table.

The Proprietor ran his eyes over my body approvingly. "Never have liked the waif look myself. You, my dear, are quite lovely. Not to mention," he continued as his hand ran across my breasts, "very responsive. Nothing turns a man on more than being with a woman who's not ashamed or afraid to respond." His eyes bored deep into mine, filling with lust as I was sure mine own were. My breathing quickened as he reached across the massage table to a tray he had set up. Taking a gel filled mask from the table he wrapped it around my head, pulling out my hair from the band that held it in place. Unlike other eye masks I'd seen this one did not allow you to see out of it. The gel, though, had been warmed and the sensation was tremendously relaxing. I felt his hand push me back on the table and roll me over so I was lying on my stomach. "Comfy?" he whispered, his breath hot against my neck, the husky, quite sound of his voice sending a thrill through me.

"Yes sir." My voice shook, not with concern or fear about what was about to happen, but with anticipation. I'd never been blindfolded before and quickly discovered that the other senses are adept at adjusting to compensate. I could smell The Proprietor's cologne, a patchouli mix that wasn't very heady, but still intoxicating. The sound of the latch told me someone else had entered the room. The Proprietor's hands hadn't left my shoulder blades so I knew he hadn't left. Another sniff told me someone had just lit a match and put it to a series of scented candles and the soft whirr followed by the sound of a waterfall told me there was some sort of music system in the room, playing one of those ambient sound cds.

The Proprietor continued to caress my shoulder blades. "Annie," he whispered, "While I won't be the one giving you your massage, I will be in the room at all times. If at any time you become uncomfortable with what is occurring, all you have to say is 'Stay'. Your attendants will stop their actions immediately and your Mistress will be brought to you. Do you understand?" "Yes Sir." I wondered if he could hear my heart thudding as it echoed in my own ears. Attendants? There was more than one? Were they male? Female? Both? I felt my pussy grow moist as I realized more sexual pleasure was to ensue.

I felt a quick peck on my cheek. "Good girl…so respectful. A couple of my own pets would do well to learn from your example. Now as you've probably gathered, one of the primary functions of this establishment is as a spa. In addition to the most well known lotions and formulas, we've developed our own…unique…formula. From what I've heard about you, I'm sure you'll find it to your liking." I felt his hands release me and sensed him stepping back. "You may begin."

I felt warm oil being drizzled along my back and a pair of very muscular hands begin to rub it into my skin; kneading and manipulating the muscles along the small and middle of my back. My heart stopped as I felt another pair of hands pull my arms out forward and drizzle oil along my shoulder blades and down my arms, followed by another set of masculine hands rubbing it into my skin. A low purr escaped as I felt tension I didn't know I had float away. I also felt my snatch begin to drip as I realized two complete strangers were giving me my first completely nude full body massage. I gasped as I felt the oil being drizzled over my ass and down my legs, quickly followed by two more sets of hands, again, masculine. My senses were reeling, my heart pounding. I was loving every moment of this and getting wetter by the minute. Four men, four strange men, where attending to me.

"Are you alright Miss," I heard one of them ask.

"Yes…" I struggled to find my voice and control my breathing which was becoming quite accelerated. "Yes, I'm fine. One question though Sir?" I lifted my head and craned it in the direction I thought would be most likely to find him.

"Yes, Annie?" The Proprietor's voice came from across the room in the direction my head was turned.

"Am I allowed to uhm…touch?"

"Touch who, Annie?"

"Them, Sir. Am I allowed to touch them?"

"No, Annie. Why do you ask?"

I had become so relaxed from the men's administrations that the answer popped out of my mouth before I had time to think about it. "Because Sir, I want to know if they're naked."

"Yes, Annie, they're completely naked. You're very intuitive, aren't you? Is that the only reason you wanted to touch them?" I felt my entire body flush. "Uhm, no Sir. It wasn't."

"Tell us then, Annie, tell us why you're so eager to run your hands across their naked flesh."

"I want to feel their cocks Sir. I want to know how hard they are." That wasn't all I wanted to do either. The Proprietor seemed to know that as well.

"What happens after you touch them Annie?" I could hear my masseurs' breathing becoming ragged and realized they were getting as turned on by this as I was.

"I don't know what you mean Sir."

"Yes you do, Annie. Don't play coy. What happens when you get a good look and feel at a hard prick?"

"Oh…uhm…that." I felt myself redden again as a tension began to build in the center of my snatch; masculine hands caressing and rubbing every inch of my oiled body. "I want to suck them Sir."

I heard the Proprietor laugh. "Hmmm…seems we can take the cock hound out of the stable yard but we can't take the cock hound out of the girl completely, can we?"

"No Sir." I sincerely doubted any of us would have it any other way. By some curious instinct I was resisting the urge to rub my body against the table as my massage continued, but the desire was very much there as the hands continued to rub my skin, becoming more insistent, more urgent somehow. The Proprietor continued.

"Yes, we've all heard about what a great little cock sucker Simon's found himself. How wanton she becomes when presented with an erect dick. How she'll do just about anything to get one inside her mouth. You've even had one up your bum haven't you Annie? And you liked it. You liked the way your Master fucked your ass."

Memories of the first part of my punishment came flooding back. As painful and intrusive as that first anal experience was, I found my body responding to the images. "Yes," I whispered, "yes I did."

"You did what?"

"I liked the way my Master fucked my ass."

The Proprietor's voice came closer. "Oh yes, yes you did. But that's not where you want that big cock is it Annie? Oh no…not at all. That's not what led to your month long punishment, is it?"

"No Sir." "Where do you want it Annie? Where do you want your Master's big…thick…hard…cock?"

"Inside me...deep inside me." The hands were pressing me down into the table as they massaged me now so that I couldn't writhe and rub against it even if I wanted to.

"But it was inside you Annie…you had your Master's rod shoved deep inside your ass. So tell us Annie…where else did you want that tool? Where would you have rather had it sliding in and out of?"

"Oh god," I moaned as I felt an orgasm build deep inside me. "My cunt…I wanted his cock in my pussy Sir." Once I'd vocalized that desire it was like opening a flood gate. "I wanted him to shove that dick in and out of my box…I wanted to feel his balls slapping against my pussy lips. OH GOD YES!" I cried out as wave after wave of electric shock coursed through my body. I heard my masseurs groan as well and soon felt something warm and sticky hit my skin. The realization that they had either masturbated or been stimulated while massaging me, the latter option meaning there were obviously MORE people in the room than I was aware of, sent me over the edge, crying out loudly as my body shook through the orgasm. The hands continued rubbing my skin, massaging the ejaculations of the men in with the oil.