Annie's Education Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I fought to control my breathing and regain my composure I felt my body being turned so that my front could receive the same treatment. My clit was throbbing and the front of my body was slick with sweat, the inside of my thighs sticky with my juices. I heard the door open and sensed the arrival of a new batch of attendants. I wondered briefly what my aunt would think to know her only niece had just been sprayed with the cum of four complete strangers she had never even seen. My body was coated with oil and the hands quickly began their work. Again, they were all male, the female portion of today's events over, at least for the time being.

"Oh that was just lovely, Annie. You liked it too, didn't you?" The Proprietor was leaning or crouched down by the table, his breath again hot against my skin.

"Yes, Sir."

"Yes Sir, what?"

"Yes Sir I liked what just happened."

Hands were caressing my nipples, arms and lower legs. I gasped softly as I felt a tongue tentatively begin licking my juices from along the inside of my thighs, just brushing against the edges of my pussy. I couldn't believe it was happening, but that touch, or the lack of it, had another orgasm building.

"Tell us Annie. Tell us what a slut you are."

I hesitated for a moment and the hands and tongue stopped. I understood immediately. Unless I told The Proprietor what he wanted to hear, I would get no second treatment, no further release. It seemed I was not quite as in control as Mistress said I would be.

"I'm a slut, Sir. A naughty, wanton slut." The hands and tongue resumed. The ones working on my arms and lower legs went about their work quickly, you could almost say dedicatedly. There were no gentle caresses or rubs, just a steady massaging of the oil into my skin. When they accomplished their task, I sensed them leave, with only the two other gentlemen remaining. One to work on my clit, the other my tits.

"Annie, Annie, Annie." The Proprietor moved around the table as he spoke so I never knew quite where his voice was going to come from next. "It's time you show your Master your true colors."

"I…I don't understand Sir." Was this man going to make me choose one sex over the other? Would whatever decision I made this afternoon be binding on me when I got back to the Manor?

"Wanton little tramps like you, Annie, like it a bit rough around the edges. Wouldn't you agree?" A hand reached out and pinched my nipple, squeezing it as flat as possible. The pain was intense, but so was the pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh I moaned as a pair of fingers were thrust deep inside me, again and again, rubbing up against my g-spot. "Yes Sir…if by rough you mean like this." I felt my hips begin to lift up from the table as the hand manipulating my clit was replaced with a set of teeth, nibbling and sucking at it while the fingers continued to thrust in and out of my soaking wet box. Teeth were soon at my nipples as well, tugging and pulling at one, then the other. I wanted to move my hips, to arch my back, but I felt hands pressing my shoulders back against the table. I would be restrained, it appeared, but not in the fashion I was accustomed to seeing.

"Look at this my pets," purred The Proprietor as he continued to circle the table. "She's practically begging for it…she can't wait to be fucked good and proper. Isn't that right Annie?"

"Yes…Sir…ohhhhhh…" He was so on the mark with that comment. How I knew a big, thick hard cock was exactly what I wanted I had no idea other than pure animal instinct.

The actions ceased. "Yes Sir what, Annie?"

I swallowed, my mouth dry as a patch of desert. "Yes Sir…I want to be fucked good and proper." The teeth and fingers resumed, a bit harder than before. The sensation sent a shiver of electricity through me.

"You won't be satisfied with just one quick one either, will you? You're going to be the type that wants her snatch filled with a cock again and again. Aren't you?"

"Yes…oh yes…" I moaned softly. The actions seemed to slow, as if giving me a chance to obey the new rule before they were told to cease. "I'm going to want to be fucked again and again. Hard. Deep."

The Proprietor and the attendants chuckled at my unasked for description and continued their administrations. "Oh you are eager to please. Simon was quite right about that." I sensed The Proprietor crouching down next to me, his breath hot and heady against my skin. "I bet you'll be the type of pet who wants more than one cock at a time. I bet you'll be the type of pet who'll be begging for one in her pussy, one in her ass and one in her mouth." I felt his teeth nip along the nape of my neck and tug on an earlobe.

"Oh god," I whispered. "Yes Sir. I want to be stuffed in every hole. I want to feel full."

The actions increased in speed and intensity and I could hear their ragged breathing and the muffled sucking sounds that accompanied a good blow job. All of us were nearing our peak and we knew it. I wondered what it would take to send us over the edge.

"Do you know what your benevolent Master has in store for you my pet?"

"No Sir." I thought I would scream from the frustration of not being allowed to move, of not being allowed to aid in my own release. The restriction magnified each sensation on my clit and tits. Instinctively I knew when I came this time, it would be ferocious.

"Imagine if you will Annie," The Proprietor began nipping along my neck, my earlobes, down my shoulders. "Being taken again and again in a room full of strangers. Of being the ritual sacrifice on the altar to Eros."

Images of me naked and bound on an altar like edifice seared through my mind. My body began to shudder with the first waves of my orgasm.

"To be fucked again and again and again until you feel you're going to burst. That your pussy is so raw it will start bleeding if this keeps up. That every pore of your body will ooze cum because so many men have had you that night."

The images began to include a line of men, each thrusting deep inside my pussy and fucking my mouth, my hands gripping the cocks at my sides, stroking them until jets of hot cum shot forth across my body.

The attendants began to moan then and I felt their mouths depart. I could hear them panting as I was finally allowed to buck my hips against someone's hand as he finger fucked me through my orgasm. Furiously I ground against that hand, rubbing and gyrating against it, bucking against it as I felt the first splashes of cum hit my body. I came then, with an animal like growl, just as I had anticipated.

I must have blacked out for a moment because the next thing I knew, I was on the bed, the mask was off my eyes and a devilishly handsome blonde man was washing my cunt. I stretched like a cat basking in the sun and turned my head to see The Proprietor sitting in a chair next to the bed.

"Thank you Sir." I said, feeling myself go flush and wanting to run my hands down my body.

"You're quite welcome Annie. It's been our pleasure to serve you. Hopefully we'll get to see you again soon, when more…liberties…can be taken." He rose from the chair and pulled the blonde from between my legs. "Rest now for a bit Annie. I doubt your Mistress and Miss Chloe are ready to go back home yet.

I curled up in the bed, pulling the blankets up around me, my eyes heavy with sleep all of a sudden. I heard the door latch as my eyes closed. They snapped open as the door opened again a few moments later. It was Chloe. Without saying a word, she slipped off her robe and climbed into bed next to me, wrapping her arms around me and pulling me to her in a 'spoon' position. My bi-sexual life, it seemed, was well underway.

We must have slept like babies for at least an hour or so before a male attendant knocked on the door and told us to prepare to go back home. We met Mistress at the bottom of the stairs, by the door, where she was receiving a ravenous kiss from The Proprietor.

"Oh now come on," she laughed, "you know why I can't. I love him."

"Lucky bastard," The Proprietor laughed as he gave her a big hug and held her in his arms for just a second, as if this would be the last time he would be able to get this close to her.

With a return laugh, Mistress descended the steps to the waiting limo and Rafe and we followed. I noticed a bundle of videotapes in the front passenger seat with my name and the date on the label. The day's events had taken their toll upon us and all three of us slept the entire ride home, curled up in each other's arms and laps.

When we got back to the Manor, the whole place was alive with activity. Mistress shooed me and Chloe upstairs to dress for dinner and I asked Chloe on our way upstairs what was going on.

"I had heard Master was planning an entertainment for tonight. I wonder where I'll find the energy for it."

"What's an entertainment?" As we walked into our rooms, Chloe left the connecting door open so we could continue talking.

"I can't tell you, but you'll find out soon enough. It's nothing terribly awful, but some are definitely better than others." She dressed quickly into a short slinky number that accentuated her legs and came into my room to help me dress. "Annie, I wanted to talk to you about what happened today."

I turned around and placed my arms on her shoulders. "Chloe, it's okay. I know you were made to do it. I understand."

"No, I don't think you do. I asked to be part of that. I've wanted to do that, and more, since the first night you arrived." Her face flushed as she shyly looked up at me through lowered lashes. "I'm just hoping that you aren't completely put off by me now."

My heart thudded in my chest for the millionth time that day. "Uhm, okay, since we're playing 'true confessions'…I liked it. A lot."

We stood there, gazing into each other's eyes until a cough brought us giggling, back to the present. Miranda and Sarah stood in the doorway, arms around one another.

"Told you we'd bring them to the 'other' side." Miranda laughed.

Sarah came into the room and led us towards the stairs. "Yes, but are they truly converts?" We all collapsed in giggles and agreed that nothing could take the place of a real live cock for any of us.

"Hey, let's let Annie in on our secret." We had reached the first landing of the stairs and I had thought we were going to proceed to the library for cocktails.

"What secret?" I was intrigued. The pets truly thought they had a secret from their masters? Or were they being coy?

Chloe took my hand and led me to what looked like a niche at one end of the landing. Upon closer inspection I noticed there was a small latch at one side. A secret passageway? Checking to make sure the coast was clear, Chloe motioned for Sarah and Miranda to go ahead downstairs and then opened the door, putting her fingers to the lips to remind me to be quiet.

The room was really more of a closet, with a grate in the center of the floor. As I looked down I realized we were over Mistress' office. From here we had a clear view of her desk and could hear everything that was going on. She was dressed for dinner and typing away at her laptop. Master's voice came from one side of the room.

"I don't care what you told her. I'm extremely disappointed in you Alys."

"Shit, Simon." Angrily, she snapped her laptop closed and glared across the room. "You know I don't get off on inflicting pain. You said you wanted to see if the pheromones were effective in a pure unadulterated airborne state as opposed to the concentration. Now you know."

Chloe and I looked across the grate at one another. She was just as confused as I was. Pheromones? Airborne? Concentrated state? Then it hit me. Chloe's perfume. When I was first alone in my room, the air had been saturated with Chloe's perfume. That scent must be a type of pheromone. That's why I saw those images in my head.

"Pets are not to stimulate themselves without one of us present or without our permission. She should have been punished."

"For crying out loud Simon. She'd just been punished. And the amount you had me put in the air ducts was enough to set a mature elephant into heat. I was surprised she was able to stop when she realized what she was doing. Besides, I don't think she was so naïve as to not know what was going on behind that mirror. A couple of times I saw her look straight at me. You saw for yourself what was going on in the live feed."

"That may well be sister dear, but those were not my instructions. You are much too soft on the pets Alys. Especially Tristan."

"They're not bloody slaves Simon. And you know Tristan is different."

"No, Alys. No he's not. He's a pet just like all the rest."

"Simon, we're in love…it's different. He's different."

Master's laugh had a cruel edge to it. "Oh that's good. My sister has fallen in love with a pet. I suppose next you'll tell me you two want to get married."

"Actually, Simon, we have talked about it." The room fell quiet. "Well say something. Congratulations, good luck, well done…it's not every day your sister tells you she's thinking of marrying one of your best friends."

"He's feeding you a line Alys. I've seen him do it a thousand times. This has gone on long enough. You'll stop your sessions with him and discontinue using your formula on him."

"It is not a line, Simon, and I haven't been using my formula on Tristan for over 4 months now. Check the log books. You'll see I've been rotating the girls with him."

Master strode into view and took the notebook Mistress offered him. Flipping through the pages angrily, his neck began to turn red. "You bloody stupid cow. This isn't what I instructed. You could have ruined everything."

Mistress took the book back from him and showed him some of the pages. "Look here…I kept the concentrations as you instructed, just the formula has varied. I know what I'm doing."

"You may think you know what you're doing, but you've forgotten who you're dealing with. I tell you how to conduct this experiment Alys. I tell you which formulas to use at what concentrations and on whom. You'd do well to remember that." Master leaned menacingly across the desk.

"Or what?"

"You do want to continue your research, don't you?"

"Don't threaten me you bastard." Mistress matched his stance and glared right back at him. She obviously was not a woman who cowed easily. "I've had just about enough of your 'do as I say or I pull the money' routine. One of these days Simon, you'll find I've had quite enough and I'll take my research elsewhere. Then where will you find your pets?"

"You're bluffing sister dear. I can see it in your eyes. Besides, even if you did have the backbone to pull out, what do you think would happen to your standing in the scientific community if it was discovered that you'd been using and altering a person's chemical reaction to pheromones for your sexual deviance? Don't think I wouldn't Alys. I would. Most definitely. And we both know, as male dominated as your field is, which one of us they'd believe." Mistress dropped the notebook and sat down, her head hanging down dejectedly. She'd been beaten and she knew it. "I knew you'd see my reasoning. From now on Alys, you will have no more sessions with Tristan. You may use Phillip or Rafe if you wish. But not Tristan." He paused, looking triumphant. "Or maybe…yes…yes, I think this is much better. We've been talking about training Jean Claude more fully as a dom. Start him on an injection of 45% concentration of your formula and 55% of Serum tomorrow morning and have him wait for us in the dungeon."

She looked up at him. "Us?"

Master cupped his sister's chin in his hand. "Yes, dear. Us. You and me. What better subject for Jean Claude to train on than a mistress who's grown too fond of her pet?"

Chloe and I could hear the panic in Mistress' voice. "But…that will…"

"Yes, it will, won't it? And while we're at it, increase Alex's injection of my formula to 95%."

"You're absolutely mad, you know that?"

"Just do it Alys. Now compose yourself and join us in the library. The others should be gathered by now." Master strode from the room as Mistress broke down in tears, covering her eyes with the palms of her hands. Chloe motioned for me to leave, and I quietly but quickly followed, knowing it wouldn't take much to put Master in a foul mood this evening.

We followed Master into the library and Mistress joined us a few minutes later. If I hadn't been witness to what occurred in her office, I'd assume that everything was fine. She kept a good distance from Tristan though, and I wasn't the only one to notice that. I was, however, the only one to notice her slipping a discrete note to him during dinner.

Dinner itself was a sumptuous affair, more so than usual. Master had decided to turn it into a mini celebration to welcome back his two wayward pets. For some reason I found myself basking in his praise even though the tiny voice in the back of my mind was shouting at me to fly at him, rage at him for what he had done to his sister. I couldn't help it though, and found myself yearning for his touch, his kiss, the feel of his hands on my body. My cunt was moist for most of the meal.

When dinner was finished and servants were clearing the plates, Master pushed away from the table and pulled out my chair. "Annie, you may retire now."

I looked at him quizzically. "Master?"

"I said you may retire. You may go to your bed." I stood there wondering what I had done to displease him. What about the entertainment? Wasn't I going to be allowed to join the others? I had thought since dinner was a celebration of the end of my punishment that the entertainment was being held for the same reason. "Why are you still standing here?" Master's cold steel voice broke through my thoughts.

I hung my head. "My apologies Master. Have I done something to displease you?"

"No, Annie, you haven't. Now tell me why you are so brazen as to question my command. I thought you learned your lesson this past month. Don't tell me I was wrong?"

I don't know why I did it, but I dropped to my knees at his feet and leaned over until my forehead was touching the toes of his shoes. "I'm sorry Master, forgive me. I had heard there was to be an entertainment."

Master took my hair and pulled me up firmly to a standing position and took my face in his hand so I could not look away. "Who told you?"

"I asked Philip about it this morning."

"Did he tell you what it was?"

"No Master. He told me you would let me know when I was ready."

Satisfied with my answer, Master let go of my hair. "Very good," he said, nodding in Philip's direction. "And so I will. For now, you may retire. If you want, I'll send Chloe or Alex in to give you a…good night kiss and tuck you in."

I blushed deeply as Master and Alex laughed. "Good night Master." I turned to Mistress and bade her good night as well and made my way upstairs.

I tossed and turned for a long time that night, unable to shut my mind off. My brain was awhirl with memories of what had happened at the spa and what I had seen and heard with Chloe in the secret room. Since I couldn't sleep I thought now would be a good chance to peek around Mistress' office to see if I could figure out just what kind of pheromone experiments were being conducted. The others were off somewhere at the entertainment, presumably in the east wing, since the part of the manor my room was in was dead quiet. I crept downstairs, but when I reached the landing a sudden noise startled me. I froze in my tracks, positive that the sound of my heart beating was echoing through the house. I thought I saw someone headed for the stairs so without thinking I ducked into the secret passage.

Mistress' office was dark except for a small lantern. She was pacing back and forth, not in her evening dress, but some sort of white robe. There was a series of knocks and she went to unlock the door. I wasn't surprised to see Tristan come into view, wearing the same style of robe. This must have been what the note at dinner was about.