Annie's Education Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tristan took her in his arms and held her tightly. After a moment she pulled away.

"I told him this afternoon."

"And?"

"It was just like you said. He said you were feeding me a line; that it was the formula talking."

Tristan stepped closer to Mistress and began planting gentle kisses along the nape of her neck. "What did you say then?"

"Mmm…oh that's nice," Mistress tilted her head back to give him easier access to her neck. "I showed him the log books. He was furious."

Tristan had undone the front of her robe and held it open as he studied her. "My god you're beautiful." He bent forward and took a breast in his mouth, gently sucking as he kneaded the other with his free hand. Mistress pressed his head closer to her chest, her free hand going down to his cock.

"Tristan…oh god…I can't have you anymore."

"So we'll slip away like this." His free hand went down to her shaved pussy, toying with her clit until she was whimpering with desire.

With what I considered amazing resolve, she pushed him away and went to the desk, wrapping her robe around her. "Tristan, he means to give me to Jean Claude for dominance training. JC's dominance training. I'm also to use Serum V on him. At 55%." She turned face the desk. Whatever Serum V was, the thought of a high concentration concerned, no, scared her.

Tristan walked over to her and putting his hands on her shoulder, turned her around and held her close. "He's not the same Simon I knew in college, is he? My god. 55%?" Mistress nodded as she wrapped her arms around him. "Alright, here's what we'll do," Tristan began rubbing Mistress' back and planting gentle, soothing kisses on the top of her head. Not the actions of a man who was feeding someone a line. Or he was one hell of an actor. "Get it close to 55% but don't use the full concentration. Don't use the full concentration of your formula either. I'll contact my solicitor in London over the weekend and arrange for a special marriage license. You're so far removed from the direct line for the throne I don't imagine Her Majesty's permission will be difficult to obtain. When he gets the license, you and I will slip off to Gibraltar and elope. Think you can handle JC until then?"

Mistress gazed up at him, the love pouring out of her eyes into his, and nodded. The way she was looking at him, I thought he could ask her to walk through fire and she would. "But what about after? He threatened to expose the study to the scientific community in a way to discredit me. You know several of my contemporaries would just love to get their hands on information like this and prove that I was nothing but a skirt that slept her way to her position at University."

"Not if I come out and tell the truth about who was really behind the research. You know as well as I do that once we elope I won't be welcome here either. And there are other former pets we can call on, ones who aren't exactly pleased with Simon at the moment. Everything will be alright. I promise." He planted a kiss on the top of her forehead.

"We should…" Mistress began kissing Dristan's neck and nibbling on his earlobe. "Be getting…back…before we're…missed."

Tristan slid his robe from his shoulders, his erect cock nudging Mistress' thighs open slightly. "Mmm…you're right…we should…" Tristan opened her robe and spread it across the desk, easing her up on it. "I've got to have you though…now…"
Mistress sat back and spread her legs, taking a hand to help guide him into her, their eyes locked on one another. Silently, he began slowly pumping in and out of her, taking her hands in his to support her. Mistress wrapped her long legs around his waist and pushed up off the desk to meet his gentle thrusts. They kissed passionately as the tempo increased, tasting each other's mouths, necks and chest.

"Yes…oh yes Tristan…oh you feel so good inside me…" she panted.

"Alys…sweet, sweet Alys…I love you…I love you…"

"I love you too…oh god yes…now baby…cum inside me now…" Tristan concentrated on thrusting deep inside her, faster and faster until both their bodies tensed and they climaxed together with soft groans and sighs.

I was incredibly aroused, but my mind was still trying to sort out this whole experiment business. I watched them as they lay together on her desk for a few quick tender moments. When he withdrew, I could have sworn I heard her sigh in disappointment. He pulled his robe on, kissed her quickly but firmly and left. Mistress put her robe on then waited a few more minutes then followed, presumably back to the entertainment.

Deciding luck had been on my side this evening and realizing the possible dangers of getting caught were increasing, I quickly headed back to my room thinking that life at the Manor was getting more and more interesting by the minute.