Annie's Family Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
She is raped while husband and sons watch.
4.8k words
4.36
350k
79
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rock man 51
rock man 51
245 Followers

Chun and Annie thought it would be a nice vacation to drive up north to Toronto. They packed the car and their two teenaged sons and set out on their long journey. It had been years since their last vacation and Annie looked forward to this one. She also felt that maybe this vacation could arouse the passion in their marriage. Annie thought that maybe if her boys fell asleep in the car she could Chun a real treat. Before leaving the house, Annie removed her panties and her stockings.

Chun looked at Annie knowing that his wife had never cheated on him, but he also knew that he could never be faithful only to Annie. The hours passed slowly, as they drove along the interstate. While driving through a desolate stretch of road, Chun saw a detour sign. The detour down the small county road would probably add a couple of hours to his already boring drive. He needed to keep his mind active or he’d fall asleep at the wheel. The boys had fallen into a deep sleep about an hour down the road.


Annie was dozing in the front seat next to him. Chun quickly glanced at her shapely legs that were visible since her skirt had ridden up to her thigh. As he veered the car onto the detour, he felt his cock begin to grow hard. He watched Annie’s breasts rise and fall with each breath. It had been awhile since he had fucked her.

His thoughts wandered to his secretary, Ming Lee, and how she came into his office on her first day. Ming was only 19. He remembered when she had first walked into his office and told him that she was to be his new secretary. She told him that she would do whatever it took to make his job a little easier and less stressful. She was wearing a tight, short white dress. He could tell by her hard nipples straining against the bodice of her dress that she was not wearing a bra. Her tits were a little smaller than Annie’s, about a 34B, but were firm enough that they didn’t require the support of a bra.

Ming had seen Chun’s eyes staring at her tits and she became excited. Her juices began to flow in her pussy when she thought of fucking her new boss. She had heard that Chun was going to be getting ahead in the company and she knew that she could follow him into a better position. Ming turned around and walked back to the office door. She felt Chun’s eyes burning through her dress as he stared at her tight little ass. Ming locked the front door and walked back to Chun’s desk. “What you do, Miss Lee?”

“I’m going to show you how much I want to be your secretary. How you can always count on me. Trust me. I will see that the stress of your job will always be relieved by your new secretary.”

As she walked around the desk, she turned Chun’s chair so that he was sitting directly in front of her. Ming’s hands reached down to the hem of her dress and slowly lifted it. Chun watched as more and more of her firm thighs came into view. He leaned forward as the first thin hairs covering her moist cunt were exposed to his hungry eyes. Ming smiled as she saw his cock grow hard in his pants. She continued to pull her dress up letting her naked breast fall free of the confines of her dress. She dropped the dress to the floor and knelt down between Chun’s legs.

“Now, let’s see how stressed out you are.”

Chun sat silently, licking his lips as her fingers deftly undid his belt and opened the button at the top of his pants. She slid his zipper down allowing his cock to pop free.

“Oh my, it appears that your muscles are all too tight. Here let me help you relax.”

Her mouth slowly descended upon his erect cock. Her tongue licked the pre-cum from the tip of his cock. Chun moaned in pleasure. Ming lowered her mouth around the tip of his cock and slowly swallowed his entire 6 inches. Chun’s hands reached down to her head and held her in place as her mouth slid up and down his erection. He let one of his hands slip from her head and slide down to her soft breast. His fingers found her erect nipple and began rolling it between his thumb and forefinger. Ming let a small sigh escape from her stuffed mouth. Chun felt his cock begin to spurt cum down Ming’s throat as she continued sucking his cock. After he emptied his balls into her warm, wet mouth, Chun felt his limp cock slide out from her lips.

As Ming stood up, Chun noticed that she had buried three of her finger into her hot, wet cunt. She lifted one of her legs onto the arm of his chair so that Chun had an unobstructed view of her fingers sliding in and out of her gaping cunt. Suddenly, Ming let out a loud moan and jammed her fingers as deep as she could into her cunt. Chun saw her love juices dripping down Ming’s fingers. Ming pulled her fingers from her cunt and slowly brought them to her mouth. She slowly licked and sucked her juices from each of her fingers.

As Ming dropped her leg to the floor, she bent over to pick up her dress. Chun stuffed his limp cock back into his pants and zipped them up. Ming pulled her dress back on, looked into Chun’s eyes and said, “I’ll make you a good secretary. I’ll always keep you happy.”

“You make very good suck-retary. You stay with me, so long as you work like today.”

Chun and Ming smiled at each other. That was two years ago and Ming had kept him so happy that Chun didn’t need Annie for his sexual relief. Being a “good husband”, he did fuck Annie on special occasions, such as her birthday, Christmas and their anniversary. Otherwise, he was just too exhausted … from “work”.

Now, with this long, boring drive, Chun thought of how Annie looked naked, her ripe tits showing no signs of her age, her nipples standing tall and erect, as he would gently suck on them, and her long shapely legs wrapped around his waist as his cock plowed into the depths of her tight cunt. He reached his right hand over to Annie’s thighs. As she sat dozing, he slowly rubbed the inside of her thighs and after a moment or two she let out a soft moan and spread her legs further apart. Chun’s hand slid farther up her thigh, forcing her skirt to rise even higher. Thankfully the boys were sleeping in the back of the car, as his fingers eagerly sought out the folds of her cunt lips. His hand suddenly stopped as his fingers reached the small patch of thin silky hair covering her cunt. He was surprised that Annie was not wearing any panties that day. He didn’t know what made her so daring today but he was glad.

His fingers reached her cunt lips that were engorged from the excitement Annie’s body felt as her husband’s hand traveled to her cunt. Her pussy juices lubricated the inner walls of her cunt. His fingers traveled the length of her cunt seeking her erect clit. As his fingers slid over her clit, Annie let out another soft moan. He inserted first one finger and then a second. Placing her clit between his fingers, he slowly rubbed it. Annie squirmed in her seat and spread her legs farther apart. Her breathing became deeper and more rapid. Her hands reached for her tits and massaged her aching nipples through her blouse. Chun slid his fingers in and out of her hungry pussy. Her cunt muscles squeezed his fingers until he heard her gasp and felt a wave of pussy juice soak his invading fingers. He slowly removed his fingers and brought them to his mouth. He licked her juices from his fingers as she sat there still dozing but with a smile. She wasn’t Ming but she was still a cunt. He made up his mind that tonight would be one of their “special occasions”.

It was then that he first noticed the police car behind him. The officer had his lights on and signaled for Chun to pull over. Chun pulled the car over to the side of the road, wondering what he had done wrong and completely forgetting his half-naked wife sitting next to him. The officer approached the car and asked Chun for his license and registration. As Chun was complying, he asked the officer, “What I do, officer?”

As the officer moved to the front of Chun’s car to compare the registration with the window sticker, he had a great view of Annie’s spread legs and damp, glistening pussy, sparsely covered by her pubic hair. The officer‘s tongue licked his lips. The sunlight was shining on the wet, coated lips of the woman’s gaping cunt. He thought this was definitely a case for the judge.

“Sir, you’re going to have to follow me into town and speak with the Town Judge.”

“Why, I not do anything!” Chun yelled to the officer. The sound of Chun’s voice woke Annie and the boys. The officer continued leering at Annie’s cunt through the front windshield. She squirmed in her seat and felt the warm wetness between her legs. Then suddenly Annie realized that her dress was bunched up around her upper thighs and that the officer was getting an unobstructed view of her cunt. Her hands immediately pulled her skirt hem down to cover herself.

“Sir, either follow me or I’ll have to place you under arrest and call for another officer to drive you into town.”

“Okay, I come.”

After a short drive, they reached a small town. He followed the officer to a building with a sign hanging from a post. It read Town Court, Police, Youth Center and Jail. The officer went to their car and asked them to follow him. As Annie got out of the car, the officer stared at her long shapely legs. He watched her walk toward the building, admiring her firm ass. Chun, Annie and their sons followed the officer into the building. There sitting at a desk was a heavyset man in his early fifties with blackish-gray hair, wearing a long black robe. “What do we have here, officer?”

The officer handed Chun’s license to the judge and then said, “Your Honor, these people were not only speeding through the town limits but also, ignoring me for almost a mile as I pursued them. Then, your Honor, as the woman left the car to come into court, this bag dropped from under her skirt.”

The officer produced a small glassine envelope with a white powder. As he handed it to the judge, Chun and Annie screamed out, “No, that not ours. We not know where that come from and we not ignore officer.”

The judge looked sternly at Chun, “Okay, Mr. Chow, did you pull over when the officer first signaled you with his lights.”

“As soon as I see him ......”

“Just answer, Yes or No.”

“I not see him. Then when I see him ......”

The officer then interrupted. “Your Honor, I believe that Mr. Chow was trying to hide the drugs and that’s why he ignored me. As I approached his car, I saw the woman’s dress pulled up and her legs spread apart. I believe that he was inserting the bag into the woman’s – um - private parts.”

The judge looked at Chun. “Mr. Chow, is that true?”

“No! No! What mean private parts?”

“Mr. Chow, was the woman’s skirt lifted and were her legs spread apart? Yes or no?”

Chun stood silently and answered in a low voice, “Yes. But I not put anything there. I only put my fingers in ......”

“So, if as you admit you were having a sexual encounter with this woman, you may not have seen the officer behind you. Yes or no?”

“Yes, maybe I not see him.”

Annie then spoke up. “That bag not ours. I not know where it from. Please believe me.”

“You’re asking me to believe you. Mrs. Chow, when the officer approached, did you immediately cover your exposed vagina?”

“What is vagina?”

“Your pussy.... cunt..... hole...bush, whatever you want to call it.”

“Once I see him staring .......”

“How soon after you were stopped did you cover yourself?”

“I not know. Maybe a little while....”

“So you exposed your vagina to the officer. Was this done to seek favorable treatment from the officer?”

“I not understand your question.”

The judge slammed his gavel down and glared at the Chinese couple in front of him. “I’ve heard enough from both of you. I sentence you, Mr. Chow, to two days in jail and a $500 fine. Mrs. Chow, I sentence you to two days in jail, subject to our verification of what is in the envelope. If it is a drug, you can be sentenced to a longer period. I remand the boys to the youth center until such time as one of their parents is freed. Take them all away.”

“No, you not do this. Please.” Annie pleaded.

“Officer, I further direct that this woman be searched for any other illegal contraband.”

As Chun, Annie and the boys were led down the hall, they came to a room that read “Youth Center”. The door opened and a young woman greeted the boys and led them in. Annie saw a large curtain on the wall to the right. The next door read “Woman’s Facility”. They passed by it and went to the next door. That had a sign that read, “Men’s Facility”. The officer opened that door and led Chun in. Annie noticed a large curtain on the wall to the left. The officer then led Annie back to the Woman’s Facility. He led Annie in and locked the door behind him. Annie noticed two large mirrors on the walls to her right and left. There was a screen at the back of the room. A bed was positioned in the middle of the room and a toilet bowl and sink were at the front of the room.

“Mrs. Chow, I need to check you for contraband. Please go behind the curtain, remove your clothes and put on the towel that is hanging back there.”

“No... not you.... I have woman? I not undress for you.”

“The matron is busy with your sons. Now, either you change or I’ll be forced to remove the clothes myself.” A smile came over his face at the thought of stripping this woman. He wondered if she knew that she was about to be fucked, whether she liked it or not.

Annie went behind the curtain. She thought for a few seconds about not listening to the officer but then remembered the smile that had crossed his face. He would certainly enjoy ripping her clothes from her body. She bent down and pulled her shoes off. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She slid the blouse from her body and laid it over the top of the screen. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. As she removed the bra, she felt the cool air hit her nipples. Her body reacted and her nipples grew hard. She placed the bra over the screen. Her hands reached behind her back and unclasped her skirt. She lowered the zipper and the skirt fell to the floor bunched around her feet. She stepped out of the skirt and placed it over the top of the screen. She stood there for a second, naked and scared.

She wasn’t sure what the policeman had in mind for her – but she could only imagine the worse. She had been taken against her will several times in the past but none that her husband knew about. In his mind he was the first and only man to slide a cock between Annie’s legs. His was the only cum that had bathed the insides of her cunt. She wrapped the towel around her body. It barely covered her cunt and ass. She stepped out from behind the curtain. She was unaware that the speakers in both the Men’s Facility and the Youth Center announced that the curtains should now be opened. Chun opened his curtain and was surprised to see Annie standing in the middle of the room with only a towel on. Her teenaged sons were not only surprised but also slightly turned on. They were all surprised when they heard the officer tell Annie, “Put your hands behind your head and spread your legs.”

As Annie complied, she felt the towel rise, giving the officer another unobstructed view of her cunt. The officer circled her body. His eyes gazed at the soft roundness of her ass cheeks. His hands reached out for the knot holding the towel to her naked body. He tugged on the towel and it fluttered to the floor. Annie closed her eyes. She wanted this humiliation to end but she knew that this was only the beginning. The officer stepped behind Annie. She felt his hands caress her ass cheeks. He spread her ass cheeks and pressed a finger against her tight puckered hole.

“Anything in here or is this hole too tight for you to conceal much in there?”

He slipped his finger past the tight opening and Annie squirmed. She felt the officer’s finger work its way deeper and deeper into her ass.

“No. Please, no more. It hurt. Not do this to me. Please. Stop. Oh, please stop.”

Tears began to form in Annie’s eyes as the finger worked its way into her tight asshole. She only felt him stop when she felt his knuckles against the soft flesh of her ass.

He quickly pulled his finger out of her ass which caused Annie even more pain. He slid his hands up her waist and reached around her body to caress her tits. His hands cupped her breasts as his fingers tweaked her erect nipples. Tears continued to flow down Annie’s cheeks.

“Now these can pass for concealed weapons. They must be at least a 36C. Am I right?”

Annie stood there silently resigned to her fate. She refused to speak.

“I said are they a 36C? Tell me now.”

“Yes, they 36C.”

“Yeah, these are real. Nothing hiding in them.”

His hands then slid down her naked stomach and stopped at the top of her thighs. Seconds passed like an eternity as she waited for his fingers to invade her cunt. She knew that this was coming but the wait made it worse. Suddenly, he removed his hands from her body. She did not know why but she let out a sigh of relief.

The officer removed his nightstick and after placing it on the nape of her neck, forced her to bend forward. He removed the stick from her neck and replaced it in the sheath. “If you thought that that was hard, wait until you feel what comes next.” She heard a zipper open and his pants fall to the floor. She now realized what he was going to do. She could scream at him but she knew that would do little to stop the inevitable. She closed her eyes and prayed that it would be quick. The way she was positioned, he had free access to her cunt and her ass. Suddenly, she felt his cock banging against the folds of her cunt.

The officer demanded, “Reach behind you and guide it in. I want to be sure that there’s nothing hiding up that pussy of yours.”

The tears continued to flow down Annie’s cheeks. Annie’s hands slowly reached between her legs and guided the cock to her cunt. With one hand around the shaft of his cock and her other hand spreading the lips of her cunt, she was able to guide his cockhead past the folds of her cunt. The officer grabbed Annie’s hips and slammed his cock deeper into her love canal. Annie felt the cockhead slip deeper into her wet steaming cunt. After two strokes, the officer buried his cock deep into Annie’s womb. She felt his balls banging against her thighs with each ensuing stroke. The officer bent forward and kneaded both of her hanging tits. The officer’s cock was so wide that with each stroke it would rub against her clit. The friction of the cock rubbing against her clit sent uncontrollable waves of passion through her body.

Chun was screaming for the officer to stop and to leave his wife alone. He banged against the window but it appeared that no one heard him or could see him. He saw Annie turn her face to the mirror, as if pleading for someone to stop this man from fucking her. Yet, he could see the passion in Annie’s eyes and he could hear her moans, which grew louder with each stroke. He could see her tits swinging in the air as the officer drove his cock deep into Annie’s pussy. He soon realized that his cock had grown hard from the sight of his wife being fucked by another man.

Annie could feel her pussy juice dripping down her thighs each time the officer pulled his cock back. It was soon followed by a squishing sound as he rammed his cock deeper into her body than any man had before. She knew her nipples had become hard as her body responded to this man’s fucking. Soon, her eyes were closing and she was letting out soft moans with each stroke. Annie started to scream for the officer to fuck her harder.

“Oh, ....you... fuck... me.... no... stop...... ooooohhhhhhh....... Push in deeper..... ooohhhh please no tell husband.............fuck me!”

Chun was appalled that this man fucking Annie from behind was turning his wife on. He then saw the officer grab Annie’s hips and slam his cock deep inside her. His head fell backwards and he appeared to let out a moan. Annie’s eyes were closed and her mouth was wide open as the officer shot load after load of his seed deep in her womb.

rock man 51
rock man 51
245 Followers
12