Annie's Family Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rock man 51
rock man 51
248 Followers

Now, Pete was consumed by his lust and the feel of her tight ass squeezing every inch of his cock that he had buried in her ass. Pete pulled back slightly and rammed his pelvis into her as hard as he could. Annie let out a scream as Pete planted his entire cock in her ass. What had been her tight puckered asshole was now spread open about one inch wide. He rode Annie for what was an eternity. She felt a mixture of pain and excitement as his cock slid in and out of her asshole. She felt the tight ring around her asshole being stretched wider and wider. He had made her his fuck toy. He was fucking her ass so that it would not be fit for any other man. She heard the judge yell to Pete that he only had a minute left and that’s when she realized that he had been fucking her asshole for over twelve minutes. Suddenly, she felt Pete stiffen and slam his cock into her ass as hard as he could. Her whole body moved upwards even though he was using his strong arms to keep her in place. Then she felt her bowels being bathed in a tidal wave of cum.

Once Pete was done, he slowly removed his cock from Annie’s ass. As the head popped out of her asshole, it made a sound like a cork popping off a bottle of champagne. Annie felt a stream of cum pouring out of her gaping asshole.

Annie heard the judge call out. “Officer, take that woman away and clean her off.”

Annie felt the officer lifting her body from the floor. She felt the pain in her ass caused by the massive cock stretching her tight little asshole. Then, she felt the pain caused by her naked tits being smashed and rubbed into the floor by the pistoning action of the invading cock. Annie still could not see where she was being led. After walking a short distance, the officer stopped.

“Wait here! Bend over and stay still!”

Annie waited in dread anticipation of what would come next.

rock man 51
rock man 51
248 Followers
12