Annie's Lust Ch. 03

Story Info
Annie's training continues.
1.6k words
4.51
21.7k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LMMay
LMMay
15 Followers

Anya did not get up to travel. Her body continued to shiver, her cunt throbbed with pleasure. It did not matter that she had not been up for long. He had well used her body bringing complete gratification. She closed her eyes to try to calm herself but instead quickly fell asleep.

Lust looked down at his little Annie. She was exhausted and emotionally spent. He sighed to himself. He should have waited. He had told himself he would. However when he found himself alone with her, with her scent surrounding him he immediately buried himself inside her tight pussy. He knew he would soon be doing it again.

He let her rest for a few moments as he repacked his things and the few items Annie also had. He took some water from his water skin on a rag of her ruined clothes and gently ran it between her legs. He was careful not to wake her as he cleaned her thighs and pussy. He wiped away her virgin blood, his seed and her lubricating juices.

He smiled as she moaned in her sleep. A moan of ecstasy as her body was so sensitized that washing her brought her pleasure.

He also took the time to clean himself off. With that complete, he dressed himself then turned to dress her. He took a square of cloth and tied it around her waist, creating a small skirt that barely covered her cunt and did not completely cover her ass. He also a small cloth and tied it around her chest covering her tits so they could travel.

He stood and looked down at Anya and shook his head. She had slept the entire time he dressed her. She would need to be protected completely. Lust would do just that. He would see to Anya's safety and training. He had claimed her and now she was forever his.

He picked her up gently and grabbed the gear. He opened the door that led to the forests. He breathed in deeply of the air. Freedom was something he had missed. He looked down at Annie and smiled. He then tossed her on his shoulder like a sack of grain and took off running, eager to get closer to home.

Annie awoke with a start as she felt herself tossed and jarred as Lust began their travel. She didn't speak as her head was hanging towards the ground and he was traveling fast.

They traveled for quite some time before he stopped running. He immediately placed her sitting against a tree.

"You traveled well Annie." He praised her as he looked down at her. "You didn't complain and you didn't fight. I promise you will be rewarded for this, but first I must get us some supplies."

She looked at him quizzically. He was right she hadn't fought or screamed for help. His compliment gave her some joy. This confused her, he was her captor. Before she could consider these feelings he grabbed both her hands and bound them together. He also quickly tied a gag around her mouth. She was angry and looked at him with venom dripping from her green eyes.

"I must get things for us and cannot trust you to obey me and stay here and silent." Lust told her. He then picked her up and climbed the tree. He sat her astride a large branch and attached her tied hands to another above her head. "Soon I will return, don't struggle to much." He laughed as he dropped to the ground and disappeared into the forest.

Annie tried to pull her hands down and immediately felt the bark rub against her mound. "Mmm" She whimpered behind her gag. She tried to adjust her legs and it seemed to push her cunt more firmly on the branch and then there was a nodule on the branch that pressed against her clit. "Mpff."

She immediately stilled and tried not to move.

She was successful for quite some time not moving at all. Then every once in a while she could not help it she had to adjust. Annie gasped as the nodule pressed against her nub. It made her cunt moisten. Which in turn spread her lips on the branch and caused more friction. This repeated until she did not realize but she was riding the tree limb trying to find the orgasmic release that Lust had given her.

When Lust returned a short time later he looked up to see his Annie masturbating on the branch. He dismounted the large horse he had acquired with their supplies and tied it to the tree.

Her eyes were closed as she slid back and force on the branch she wanted to cum but was failing. "Uh uh uh, mmmmm. Uh." The noises from behind the gag. Her eyes flew open as she felt his hands on her waist.

"Apparently Annie, you need something." He kept her eyes as he lifted her off the branch. He took her bound hands and jumped to the ground.

"I can smell your wet cunt my Annie you are in need. First however I need you to understand the rules. You may not come without me." He looked deep into her eyes. "If you are going to ride you will ride my fingers or my cock, maybe my face, nothing else. You are mine Annie." He growled this last statement.

At this point he pushed her back up against the tree trunk. "I was going to give you some time but apparently you are ready for more." Lust looked up at the tree and found the branch he was looking for. He broke it off and tossed it aside, but used what was left to hang her from her bound hands.

Annie could not touch the ground. She was confused by her body, his words and now this. She screamed in frustration behind her gag. She looked into his eyes with anger, desire and confusion.

Her look made Lust laugh. "Oh Annie I am going to enjoy this. I can't take out the gag. You like to talk and scream my little elf. I can't have your voice calling anything to us while I am fucking you sweetheart. But first I want to taste the essence of you."

With those words he stepped forward and took a hold of her dangling legs. He then parted them and lifted her level to his mouth. Then he allowed his tongue to flicker out and lick her slit. He licked from taint to clit and then repeated the movements. He was not gentle, he was completely thorough. After the tenth lick he took his tongue and jammed it straight into her cunt as deep as it would go.

Annie squirmed as his mouth came over her, Gods it felt amazing. With his tongue licking she tried to press against his face. When his tongue pushed inside her pussy her walls began to quiver and she came. She screamed behind the gag just as he told her she would.

He growled victoriously into her slit and had his tongue withdrawal and then plunge once again into her. "Fuck Annie I could eat you all day." He said directly into her pussy before he plunged again. One of his hands caressing her ass. He took his index finger and pushed it up into her crack and then deep into her asshole.

Annie couldn't help but lose it to all these feelings. His tongue inside her as his finger fucked her back door. "MMMffffff" She couldn't tell him how much she was enjoying this. Her hips were trying to help him by rocking her pussy up to his mouth and then pushing her ass down onto his finger.

Lust knew he had to sink into her soon. He removed her arms from the branch and laid her on the ground. He removed his finger and tongue and looked down at his Anya writhing on the ground in pleasure. He released his dick from his breeches and pushed them down out of his way. He hitched her knees over his arms and spread her wide. He then waited for Annie to look at him.

Annie opened her eyes to see Lust above her his large dick at the opening of her cunt poised to enter. She met his eyes and saw desire and victory.

"You are mine and you know it, Annie. Your pussy is mine." He slammed into her cunt as he said this. He repeated the statement over and over again as he fucked her hard.

Annie came the instant he entered her and then it seemed as if she didn't stop. God the pleasure of him inside her. He pounded her and she came, again and again and again.

Lust surged into her one more time swelling and spilling his seed inside her body. "MINE." He allowed her legs to drop and lay beside her as they both came to reality again.

It took a while but once again Anya was lucid in thinking. She took a shaky breath and looked over to Lust. "Just because my body enjoys the taking does not make me yours. I am not. I belong to myself." Annie would not have him think she was a complacent captive.

Lust looked at her and a said a few words in Orcish before standing and putting his dick back in his breeches. "No Annie you belong to only me. Soon you will understand."

He reached down freed her tied hands. He then picked her up and mounted the horse with her in front of him straddling the horse. He took off at a fast speed.

LMMay
LMMay
15 Followers